Carefree247

May 24, 2019
This update really does seem to establish that everything is about to go left soon. The sense of urgency felt was so high. All that training. Probably the most in a single update. As well as making sure to finish up all of those side quest.

I feel like the fight I was hoping to happen during the Jake fight is about to happen here. The fight I'm referring to is Hero vs several powerful monsters(including the Raven) with the MC in between. Just an all out slaughter. Also can't forget the Monster Michael's calling as well. It just seems like a lot of people are about to die in that mall.

I'm personally hoping it's brutal as hell, if it happens.

There is chaos. There's bloodshed. There's carnage.

The battle with klaus was more intense than what we had with Jake and Deryl which felt like a slug fest as each one tries to one up each other, I do wonder what a battle royale will play out as it might not be able to encapsulate the awe and suspense, though it's certain Tiffany's father will die as Deus already predicted "she will be the death of him"

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
After reading the last 2 pages i have questions...

Why are so many assuming deus blew our cover? We just fucked a virgin before her forced marriage after her little spytools were discovered...i am pretty sure her room was bugged and she knew it very well. It would explain why she suddenly would be okay to marry that douchebag (she isnt, she just coudnt say it out loud), stopping her plans (as if, she wanted her father dead long before she met us, partly because of that arranged marriage) and talked about joining the "workgroup" as another mutated frontsoldier instead of taking it over/down like she wanted from the beginning...and her lil sis wouldnt ask you to cheer her up if anything of that bullshit she feeds us would be true, her lil sis knows her better and she feels her troubles, maybe she even knows more about the true mess they are both in than big sis knows. The innocent fragile girl could just be a facade to hide how much she really knows so her father wouldnt see her as a threat...
So for one we aren't assuming, we're theorizing. Since you seem knew to this thread, little heads up : it happens a lot here. Especially between me, Disphorika and Drako.
Second... Why are you assuming Tiffany is an evil scheming lying bitch ? :KEK: Jokes aside, your theory is just as flawed as ours. Probably even more so I'd say, as Tiffany would have had multiple opportunity to fuck over the MC before that even. And if you think her future husband is likeable by any sane person, I'm scare about you. :KEK:
More seriously, with how WeirdWorld has been writing so far, it's highly unlikely, I'd say. Tiffany would have been more likely to, for example, ask the MC to get recruited or captured to help her crew HERO from within, than pull a trap and risk him telling her to fuck off if he finds out. After all, when she asked him for help previously, he obliged. She knows he can be a precious ally so long as she doesn't give him a reason to be pissed at her.

On the other side we have ella, the planned distraction with that released monster didnt work well, we were neither distracted nor grew in power. She also had no time to create another jakelike enemy for us and we know she was the one who gave that security footage to tiff...it was never even hinted it was the original and tiff only needed the knowledge to involve us into her plans, so a copy would have been enough. What if ella blew our cover? Seeing we have enogh spare time to date and fuck her friends instead of gaining powers like she wanted...it could fit easy into her training methods.
Ella wouldn't destroy the MC's life for the sole reason that she doesn't want him to take on HERO. She already mentionned a lot of HERO superhumans are way above the MC's level, if memory serves (or hinted at it, at least). And if she was to blow his secret, who would swoop in ? That's right, HERO, since they are essentially the Monster Task Force. The MC would end up either dead, imprisonned, or recruited against Ella, which is the last thing she'd want.

Remember the cliffhanger well, they were just humans with guns, the typical cops, they didnt even had tasers so they dont know our only known weakness. We didnt see or felt any superhuman in this mob, so as soon as they take us out of sight we could slaughter them in seconds and then get hunted by every cop in town and alarm tiffs fathers mutants...extra training and distraction + the enemy base would be less defended...whatever derryl makes for ella, if it needs to be in that base it would be an excellent plan. The other way would be to just go back to jail...since jakes powers broke with his death and the influenced cops went crazy and got replaced we dont know by whom...could be real cops, could be another bunch of corrupted cops, could also be some weak mutants or "scouts" searching/recruiting human material for xanthes experiments (they grow fast in numbers and if they dont clone raw material they need humans too, not only monsters) or even some of alice goons to ensure their men were treated better than before. However, reaching the jail could be the bigger gamble here...but preventing that could harm the reputation our fanclub worked for...that could be our first decision in the next uptate, fight (corruption route) or see whats going on (human route).
We don't know if they are simple cops. They are some sort of law enforcement, but they could very well be HERO footsoldiers. Don't confuse HERO with the Xavier's School for Gifted Youth. It's not a parody of X-Men with only superhumans in there, it's a full fledged organisation, with way more than just superhumans. And if those were cops, the full tactical gear would have made that very unclear. They definitely are more trained and equiped than simples cops.
As for the "they're just humans", remember the MC isn't alone here. He's literally there with all his friends. If he pulls out a tentacule and shit hit the fan, at that point he's assured any of his friends will get caught in the crossfire.

Irrelevant, right now i see 3 people gaining more from blowing our cover than deus. Tiffs jealous wannabe husband, her lil sis and ella. I think tiffs father would have sent his mutants after you right away, same as xanthe, but her angry fiance might think some guns would be enough and her lil sis may be pissed because you didnt see tiff suffering even after talking to her...however, your blown cover will lead the mutant gang in your direction...and deus dont needs to harm your public life for that, in fact, you would be more useful if your public idendity stays hidden. He mentioned working with you in the future, but if i recall correctly he never mentioned working for the organisation together...he could also have meant against the organisation or its current leaders, against ellas plan or to bring down that giant monster ella still has in the mine...
i think you might be seeing way too much treachery around every character in this game.... They usually aren't all that subtle. Claudia is pretty much garanteed not to be responsible, I'd say, since not only does she likes the MC, but she said herself that nobody ever visited her sister until him. She outright called out he was the first friend Tiffany made. That would be extremely illogical.
Alaric could be, but he's a tool. Literally and figuratively. He's a complete moron using a position of power to act however he want like a 10yo, and he's nothing more than a stepping stone chosen but Tiffany's dad to get more political power through arranged mariage, which is extremely common, sadly.
As for Ella, I already gave my opinion on that.

And than that infertile theory...every monster is different and has a different skillset...if i remember correctly one of the first whisperings of our symbiont was "breed"...maybe most monsters are sterile if viewd from the point of meiosis, but maybe some only reproduce by infecting others and rewriting their dna, some may even plant eggs in their victims, some may use basic mitosis and dont need others for it, hell, some could even spread spores to massreproduce...so who says some mutants cant breed in a similar ways than humans? Xanthe? He only can research what he sees and even pure monsters are more than stupid animals, so they dont reproduce in a cage to give some perverted freak more test subjects. And the rest of the monstergang only knows what xanthe shares of his knowlegde. The artificially created monsters are no natural beings, if they are sterile it wouldnt surprise me. But we are natural, we evolved, we adapted, we still feel the urge to breed and we do it with pleasure. Even our little zombie wanted to breed, her human side was almost wiped out at that point, all she wanted was eat and breed, the most basic natural instincts of every species that needs to feed and breed...okay, i cant really distinguish a horny amoeba from a bored one, but i dont think species without the need/ability to breed have a sexdrive at all.
What we really dont know are the time factors...will some hybrid spawn grew faster because of his monster genes? Will the mothers ability to adapt to the fetus size be a factor? Will it even slow down the whole progress because the human body cant provide the nourishments at the speed/quantity it would need for its accelerated grow? Maybe we will even see the first prgnancys in the side quest girls epilogues next update...and it would be the overkill bonus if tiff would be one of them *g*
One of the rules of storytelling is that you don't drop factual informations for them to be false. If WeirdWord took the time to specify that Superhumans are infertile, it's just not to have a surprise chain-birthing later on. Give it a rest, dude... Or try to DM WeirdWorld and ask directly, but that seemed extremely obivious that it was to be taken as an ingame declaration that there wouldn't be pregnancy...

there we go my dude you have the same thoughts as i did about Tiffany's dad or Ella being the ones that Turned the MC in to the cops (posted about it on page 46)

& the thing about being Infertile there are several times in the game that monsters are looking to Breed 1 being the monster that turns the MC, then there is Bailey yelling for you to impregnate her when you're railing her in the frat house (she even goes as far as trying to scoop your Semen up & putting it in her after her Anal H scene till you shut that shit down), & the Minyak Kenny takes you to if you Lose to him & the Minyak in the Sewer during one of Tiffany's missions.
Sooo no actually. The monsters transforming people aren't "looking to breed". They are transforming people, not making out with them to fuck and get pregnant... They are literally making henchmen for whatever monster war is shapping up to be revealed. I have no idea where you got the idea they were transforming people to make babies with them...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Amber & Liz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly it happens quite a lot with twins when even one shows signs of being gifted at something... That's the saddest part in that sidestory...

Also why are you mostly summerazing what each characters are ? We're all playing the game here, we know. :WaitWhat:

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Tiffany would have been more likely to, for example, ask the MC to get recruited or captured to help her crew HERO from within, than pull a trap and risk him telling her to fuck off if he finds out. After all, when she asked him for help previously, he obliged. She knows he can be a precious ally so long as she doesn't give him a reason to be pissed at her.
And it doesn't make one lick of sense for Tiffany to release the information considering how she threatened to use it against the MC if he didn't help her.

Since Alice and Michael was also outed, that makes me suspect the Alarics since we know the head of the family was away on business when the MC & Co took down the insufferable prick at the Alaric mansion, and the head of the Alarics must be itching to get some revenge and he must still have some resources and contacts to accomplish that.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
And it doesn't make one lick of sense for Tiffany to release the information considering how she threatened to use it against the MC if he didn't help her.

Since Alice and Michael was also outed, that makes me suspect the Alarics since we know the head of the family was away on business when the MC & Co took down the insufferable prick at the Alaric mansion, and the head of the Alarics must be itching to get some revenge and he must still have some resources and contacts to accomplish that.
I t hink you're mixing up names. Alaric's the first name of the dickweed politician Tiffany is to be married off to. You might be confusing that with the Aldain (if I spelled it right), rivals of Alice's people.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I t hink you're mixing up names. Alaric's the first name of the dickweed politician Tiffany is to be married off to. You might be confusing that with the Aldain (if I spelled it right), rivals of Alice's people.
I asumed as much

Reactions: Rutonat

plong

Mar 16, 2019
You are entirely correct, I meant Aldain.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Regarding your quote about Alice, the fairy is referring to your monster parent. The dark blue is the third and light pink/brown whatever is the fourth. Depending on which you select at the beginning it says "say hello to third/fourth for me"
Interesting. Since i played only once had no idead about that.

The Third and the Fourth who attacked the protagonist;
The one leg Fairy who infected/revived Alice;
The three face woman who infected/rescued Demi;
The "dracula" Shopkeeper;
The crow creature Ella kept locked away.

Wonder what those intelligent monsters want. This game sure make a mystery good enough to keep me hooked up waiting for the next update.

Sadly it happens quite a lot with twins when even one shows signs of being gifted at something... That's the saddest part in that sidestory...

Also why are you mostly summerazing what each characters are ? We're all playing the game here, we know. :WaitWhat:
I just started playing last week. Separating my thoughts per character was easier in making things more compact when writting. Really didn't want to write walls os texts.

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
I'm still thinking that the forced transformations are probably going to lead to big power gaps between HERO and ella. and in the way that Ella is more powerful then HERO even with 2 5th evo people.

Idk just thinking because when Ella mentioned that the power gaps between 5th evolutions are where the big big gaps happen, and the only ones we can say are confirmed are 5th are the 2 HERO people and ella, and possibly that one guy in the mine with ella in the previous update(can't say much about him). I think it's hinting at the drugs being not as good as a pure evolutions. (Or they are too newly evolved/ inexperienced but I don't think this is the case). (Or in another case their 'talent' isn't actually on par with ella's since she can see talent/compatibilities for supers.)

In any case if they reached the 5th evolution shouldn't they be following the mission of their parents as hinted by ella or are they not affected by the call or something? Or they are cut off from their parents in some weird fashion.

I also kinda wonder are HERO and ella really on opposite sides? I mean when we think about HERO's aggression toward ella I think it's mostly a one sided conflict, as in HERO as the aggressor except for getting into their base to take their drugs. That's all there really is to it I feel. Like I get the mystic of ella being weird goals but really what are the HERO's goals as well, they seem pretty shady at the end of the day. They have a mad scientist (It's so cool) who's goals seem to be pushing humanity to evolve but is that really against ella's goal? and who's to say that HERO is actually on the side of good?

I know ella is more selective with who she turns into a super and HERO seems to also just pick up random people if they have powers but the goals don't seem to really be totally against each other. That might also be why ella is a bit more strong then HERO, selective evolution idk. Could be the case since the theme for the game is evolution and HERO seems not that selective while ella is very selective.

Wondering how jake is doing tbh, he's kinda been awol since the start of the update right? and I think jake is a pretty decent ally to have since i think we beat the crap out of him,(If he is still alive in some of your runs) he should realise where he went wrong. can't wait for the can of worms to open when jake and shorty come into contact.

anyways sorry for wall text

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
I've just recently finished (as far as it goes right now) this game and I've to say, I'm kinda blown away.

It's good, really good. Some may have already said this, but I unironically played it for the plot. The adult content is definitely great and something I look forward to a lot, but I never expected to appreciate the story and characters to this extent.

I've been lurking around for a while, but this is my first post on this site. I just felt like I had to say that you have another fan and cheer you on.

Would anyone be able to recommend similar games?

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I'm still thinking that the forced transformations are probably going to lead to big power gaps between HERO and ella. and in the way that Ella is more powerful then HERO even with 2 5th evo people.

Idk just thinking because when Ella mentioned that the power gaps between 5th evolutions are where the big big gaps happen, and the only ones we can say are confirmed are 5th are the 2 HERO people and ella, and possibly that one guy in the mine with ella in the previous update(can't say much about him). I think it's hinting at the drugs being not as good as a pure evolutions. (Or they are too newly evolved/ inexperienced but I don't think this is the case). (Or in another case their 'talent' isn't actually on par with ella's since she can see talent/compatibilities for supers.)

In any case if they reached the 5th evolution shouldn't they be following the mission of their parents as hinted by ella or are they not affected by the call or something? Or they are cut off from their parents in some weird fashion.

I also kinda wonder are HERO and ella really on opposite sides? I mean when we think about HERO's aggression toward ella I think it's mostly a one sided conflict, as in HERO as the aggressor except for getting into their base to take their drugs. That's all there really is to it I feel. Like I get the mystic of ella being weird goals but really what are the HERO's goals as well, they seem pretty shady at the end of the day. They have a mad scientist (It's so cool) who's goals seem to be pushing humanity to evolve but is that really against ella's goal? and who's to say that HERO is actually on the side of good?

I know ella is more selective with who she turns into a super and HERO seems to also just pick up random people if they have powers but the goals don't seem to really be totally against each other. That might also be why ella is a bit more strong then HERO, selective evolution idk. Could be the case since the theme for the game is evolution and HERO seems not that selective while ella is very selective.

Wondering how jake is doing tbh, he's kinda been awol since the start of the update right? and I think jake is a pretty decent ally to have since i think we beat the crap out of him,(If he is still alive in some of your runs) he should realise where he went wrong. can't wait for the can of worms to open when jake and shorty come into contact.

anyways sorry for wall text
Well according to Clark some 12 members of HERO have hit Evo 5. Its unknown whether they did it naturally or via the drug (though its implied the drug was involved). While its also implied that the drug induced evolution is of a lower quality than the pure one it isn't necessarily confirmed especially since the HERO doctor (xanthe) did say that he gave Klaus a worse version of the drug and it looks like Clark/Alex (who got the best versions of the drug) arent any less powerful than Ella. Ella just seems to be able to use her powers to see who would be a good fit for a particular type of monster leading to better fit superhumans. Also its hinted in the Bad End scenes that HERO has some sort of internal classification for monsters (calling the MCs a class S monster) and that there is a correlation between the class of the monster and the power level of the resulting superhuman.

We could also infer from the Xanthe and lab scenes that HERO's superhuman creation process kills the monster parent. Maybe thats why none of their 5th evo people are breaking out to do other monster related stuff,

• Wow
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well according to Clark some 12 members of HERO have hit Evo 5. Its unknown whether they did it naturally or via the drug (though its implied the drug was involved). While its also implied that the drug induced evolution is of a lower quality than the pure one it isn't necessarily confirmed especially since the HERO doctor (xanthe) did say that he gave Klaus a worse version of the drug and it looks like Clark/Alex (who got the best versions of the drug) arent any less powerful than Ella. Ella just seems to be able to use her powers to see who would be a good fit for a particular type of monster leading to better fit superhumans. Also its hinted in the Bad End scenes that HERO has some sort of internal classification for monsters (calling the MCs a class S monster) and that there is a correlation between the class of the monster and the power level of the resulting superhuman.

We could also infer from the Xanthe and lab scenes that HERO's superhuman creation process kills the monster parent. Maybe thats why none of their 5th evo people are breaking out to do other monster related stuff,
What dead end leads to the MC's Parent being called an S Class? I don't think I've ever came across that in game. I need to check that out. Only time the class stuff was mention for me was when I killed that scientist dude at Hero and it mentioned the different types of Monsters in his memories.

Reactions: devilsdetails

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
What dead end leads to the MC's Parent being called an S Class? I don't think I've ever came across that in game. I need to check that out. Only time the class stuff was mention for me was when I killed that scientist dude at Hero and it mentioned the different types of Monsters in his memories.
There is a bad end where you fight the thugs in the diner without having trained enough (near the beginning). It isn't explicitly stated but the people who kill you (Alexis and Clark) speculate that your parent was S Class. Granted this seems to be something only mentioned in passing.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There is a bad end where you fight the thugs in the diner without having trained enough (near the beginning). It isn't explicitly stated but the people who kill you (Alexis and Clark) speculate that your parent was S Class. Granted this seems to be something only mentioned in passing.
Wow, no wonder I never saw that. I never died there at all. At least it's early on so I can see it easily. I should try all the dead ends at some point.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Wow, no wonder I never saw that. I never died there at all. At least it's early on so I can see it easily. I should try all the dead ends at some point.
Yeah there's sometimes a few interesting tidbits in there. For example the same bad end also suggests that Malik's powers are to do with fire. Which unfortunately (in the future of course) is another bad power match up for the MC... lol just for once I want to see us have the direct advantage over the opponent superhuman.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah there's sometimes a few interesting tidbits in there. For example the same bad end also suggests that Malik's powers are to do with fire. Which unfortunately (in the future of course) is another bad power match up for the MC... lol just for once I want to see us have the direct advantage over the opponent superhuman.
Exactly what I was thinking :KEK:. People say the MC is overpowered but he has way too many exploitable weaknesses. Making Superhumans have them is just downright unfair lol.

I like it though, it makes the MC think and it's better from a story perspective.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Exactly what I was thinking :KEK:. People say the MC is overpowered but he has way too many exploitable weaknesses. Making Superhumans have them is just downright unfair lol.

I like it though, it makes the MC think and it's better from a story perspective.
Yeah its definitely better for the story. I am eager to see how being able to liquefy plays out. Theoretically it should make the MC all but invulnerable to everything but electricity. Cant cut or shoot it and fire wouldn't adhere and with enough mass to draw on we could glorp on everyone like a mudslide :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes