masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
I'll stop you right there. I've chosen to absorb Bailey, to her request, and I'm still at a pristine 0 Corruption. Just saying.
Could you confirm this? Code shows eating Bailey, even at her request, should increment Corrupt by 1.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple :(

As far as the game code goes, it makes no difference if you let Bailey go or if you never started/never finished her storyline.
That is why it is practically certain that Weirdworld has no plans to return to her.
It looks like "Bailey Eaten" only serves for tracking of acquired corruption.
Eating Bailey is tracked. Her storyline is tracked. Whether WW will do anything with that is another matter, but your assertion is false. Jess' storyline, for example, has a couple of unused flags that will likely come into play in the upcoming epilogues.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Could you confirm this? Code shows eating Bailey, even at her request, should increment Corrupt by 1.
Well I had checked my stats during other routes I finished later on, and it was still at 0.
I'll check in game and edit in a few minutes.

Edit : Huh... Actually I have 1 Corruption now. Weird... I could swear I was at 0 when I checked the stats after doing that part...
Well, there goes my pristine No Corruption run, I guess. :KEK:
It's alright, Bailey's worth the sacrifice. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
some choices have an immediate effect, but some wait until after the thing actually happens. It might be when you clicked consume, the game waited for the textbox where she is actually consumed, before incrementing corruption.

There's no reason, codewise, that every choice has to impact your stats immediately after choosing it. "delayed" triggers are comparatively trivial to implement

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
some choices have an immediate effect, but some wait until after the thing actually happens. It might be when you clicked consume, the game waited for the textbox where she is actually consumed, before incrementing corruption.

There's no reason, codewise, that every choice has to impact your stats immediately after choosing it. "delayed" triggers are comparatively trivial to implement
When I say I checked it later, I don't mean "right when I clicked on the chocie"... That's not "later" dude...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Second... I wonder if WeirdWorld reads those theory talks we have...
I have no idea how to tag people, but I'm kinda curious if they read them and, if so, how they feel about it. Are they amused or thrilled to see us try to piece things together ? Do they get excited when we get anywhere close to the truth ? Or deeply amused when we go on a wild goose chase on basically the opposite direction ?
At the very least it must feel really good to see fans like their work enough to try to read into the hints, right ?
If he does, he's probably losing it at some these replies :KEK:. Some of these theories be all over the place, especially mine. We probably went so far away from truth going like this :WeSmart:that even the dev is probably questioning what he wrote in the game at times.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Rutonat if you have js enabled for this site just write @ + the username you want to tag and a small box will pop up prompting you who you want to tag.

If he does, he's probably losing it at some these replies :KEK:. Some of these theories be all over the place, especially mine. We probably went so far away from truth going like this :WeSmart:that even the dev is probably questioning what he wrote in the game at times.
WeirdWorld right now:
amIoutoftouch.jpg

Last edited:

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
I found this channel on youtube that has some really nice royalty free rock/metal and some of the tracks might fit during certain sequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

couple examples that could work during a fight.
track for a suspenseful moment when something freaky or scary is going on

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I found this channel on youtube that has some really nice royalty free rock/metal and some of the tracks might fit during certain sequences.

couple examples that could work during a fight.
track for a suspenseful moment when something freaky or scary is going on
Are you certain that these can be used on a for-profit project?

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
First off, I'd simply like to give a friendly warning to some people : do not confuse theorizing with wishfull thinking. There have been some people slinging "theories" that have no basis to stand on, or even go against other hints and details shown in the game so far. I completely understand what it is to want something, but please, if you wanna join in on bouncing theories off each other, you are most welcome to, just please keep in mind that it's just not throwing any idea around. It has to be based on hint or proof.
I'm not gonna name anyone because I don't want people to feel called out publicly, but I'm just saying it to make sure you don't end up sorely dissapointed because you hyped yourself on something that is pretty clearly very highly unlikely to happen.
makes the game more fun if you throw theories at other people, it's kinda like a snowball fight of throwing and testing for fun with the little things we have

now it's time to hope that mc can escape the HERO org. They are probably going to present 2 options 1. join hero and we are going to put you on a leash, or 2. die/ our friends get tortured for us not being in HERO on a leash.

and plus if we really are an S class monster child then I'm more inclined to think that we will be forced to join no matter what.

also come to think of it maybe if we end up in hero maybe that's the harem route... since a bunch of supers are linked to us in a way.

I bet they already figured out that we such with electricity and fire considering they have a whole lot of dna.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 1970045
WeirdWorld
You did it you crazy son of a bitch you did it
"cum uncontrollably"
The scene threw me for a loop when she first started it and somehow it got hotter as time went by. Also proves what I said a few months ago to be correct. That Ella would let us sexually dominate her, willingly. The tentacle sex scene hinted at it, early on. As soon as she let us do what we wanted I knew she would allow us to be in control during sex in the future. Even though she's vastly more powerful. She even said we could kill during(or after?) sex, this update. Though that's obviously a lie.

The Dev somehow took giving head and BJs to a whole new level. Don't think I can go back to Blowjobs after a Brainjob.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
makes the game more fun if you throw theories at other people, it's kinda like a snowball fight of throwing and testing for fun with the little things we have

now it's time to hope that mc can escape the HERO org. They are probably going to present 2 options 1. join hero and we are going to put you on a leash, or 2. die/ our friends get tortured for us not being in HERO on a leash.

and plus if we really are an S class monster child then I'm more inclined to think that we will be forced to join no matter what.

also come to think of it maybe if we end up in hero maybe that's the harem route... since a bunch of supers are linked to us in a way.

I bet they already figured out that we such with electricity and fire considering they have a whole lot of dna.
One thing is people theories (which is ok) and another is believing that theories are irrefutable truths (that's how hype starts and when those expectatives are proven false, the remorse begins).

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Are you certain that these can be used on a for-profit project?
yes, they are royalty free songs, same as the music the dev is already using from a different channel. I checked on their discord, the music is totally free to download and use for whatever you want (non-profit or for-profit projects)

Last edited:

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
WeirdWorld I wanted to know if you plan to make a (spoiler) consequences for killing or sparing Jake, more I mean if killing him will block Mia's route. I plan on playing the harem route and I don't want to go through the whole game and finally find out that I blocked the tour because Mia hates me, because I killed Jake, or because I spared him, she decides to be with Jake instead of Mc.

Ps. I have been playing this game since the first version and I must say that it is one of my favorites, there are very few games where we can be an antihero and this is where we can.
Gives 10/10

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WeirdWorld I wanted to know if you plan to make a (spoiler) consequences for killing or sparing Jake, more I mean if killing him will block Mia's route. I plan on playing the harem route and I don't want to go through the whole game and finally find out that I blocked the tour because Mia hates me, because I killed Jake, or because I spared him, she decides to be with Jake instead of Mc.

Ps. I have been playing this game since the first version and I must say that it is one of my favorites, there are very few games where we can be an antihero and this is where we can.
Gives 10/10
Not the Dev but I think the chances are somewhat decent. I say that because Deryl asks you if you're interested in Mia even if you killed him. Not really a confirmation of anything but I feel like the possibility is good. I'd say it might depend on how she reacts to it all though. If you really want Mia, I'd say just keep Jake alive to be safe. I'm personally not interested in her beyond friendship so I didn't hesitate when I killed him.

Meanwhile, I'm still inhaling copium for Alexis romance which probably has less than 5% chance of happening, currently. Also overdosing on hopium for Danica's status. The future looking kind of spooky for me.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes