Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
I like it when characters have relationships outside of the main character (which is why Demi's route ends the way it does) so I was kind of hoping Mia's hinted crush would be Michael or Deryl or Jake. Michael because he is such a contrast, Deryl because they're so similar, and Jake because they're friends.

Also, it would be funny af if Jake did have Mia's attention like that, and he fucked it up royally.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I like it when characters have relationships outside of the main character (which is why Demi's route ends the way it does) so I was kind of hoping Mia's hinted crush would be Michael or Deryl or Jake. Michael because he is such a contrast, Deryl because they're so similar, and Jake because they're friends.

Also, it would be funny af if Jake did have Mia's attention like that, and he fucked it up royally.
For me, Jake and Mia's relationship came off as your typical bestfriend forever kind of thing. Not really romantic but the trust they had was probably unbreakable. That is until the beach party with Jake. It caused her a lot of mental trauma but I don't think she could ever hate him.

As for with anyone else being with her, I can see it but I don't think she's particularly showed romantic interest in anyone. I wouldn't be bothered by Mia and Michael being a thing, personally. Hell, I wouldn't mind a lot of pairings for women I have no interest in. Like Tess being with Deryl. Those two fit each other well.

I personally won't see it in game but I hope all the Mia Lovers get their waifu in the future. That said, I also hope my waifus don't kill me in the process of my Harem Building.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1970045
WeirdWorld
You did it you crazy son of a bitch you did it
"cum uncontrollably"
The scene threw me for a loop when she first started it and somehow it got hotter as time went by. Also proves what I said a few months ago to be correct. That Ella would let us sexually dominate her, willingly. The tentacle sex scene hinted at it, early on. As soon as she let us do what we wanted I knew she would allow us to be in control during sex in the future. Even though she's vastly more powerful. She even said we could kill during(or after?) sex, this update. Though that's obviously a lie.

The Dev somehow took giving head and BJs to a whole new level. Don't think I can go back to Blowjobs after a Brainjob.
Weeeell we also got told that now that she's a level 5, laws of physics pretty much don't concern her anymore. I mean, in that scenes it's not like she changed her brain or anything. She could probably walk around with a telephone post through her skull and be fine.
So it's likely to happen again if WeirdWorld decides to have more fun with weird ideas, and (more for Drako's post) it also indicates that she knows she'll never be in any danger if she lets the MC dominate her. He's still bounds by physics, she isn't. At this point she basically climbs down somewhat to his level just for the hell of it.

makes the game more fun if you throw theories at other people, it's kinda like a snowball fight of throwing and testing for fun with the little things we have
Like I said, there's ab ig difference between theories and what some people pretend to be theories. Stuff like me, DrakoGhoul and @Disphorika discuss regularly are usually backed up by hints from throughout not just the katest update but previous scenes as well. We might sometimes mention stuff less sourced but those usually come from our comprehension of characters' personalities.
Lately, there's been a lot of people who just... threw everything at the wall to see what sticks. Nothing to back it up but wishful thinking or wrong interpretation of character (sriously, saying Tiffany wrecked the MC's life because she's evil really comes out of nowhere... I'm wondering if they read the story or just skip to the next sex scene sometimes).

Never put out a theory if you don't have actual hints of facts to back it up. That's the absolute basis of theorycrafting.

Edit : I don't know why I can't tag Disphorika. I'll pretend it's her fault I can't. :KEK:

Meanwhile, I'm still inhaling copium for Alexis romance which probably has less than 5% chance of happening, currently. Also overdosing on hopium for Danica's status. The future looking kind of spooky for me.
Well... Alexis could still happen. She seems to be way more lax with rules and stuff than Clark is, if memory serves. He might be an anime boy, he's also way more rigid mentally in my opinion. And Alexis did took the role of psy...chologist ? Psychiatrist ? Fuck I can't ever remember which one is which lmao...
Either way, I dunno, she seems to have a more flexible mindset than he does, so there's hope on that front.
Plus, unless the MC decides to say Fuck Friends and go on a murder spree, he's more likely to be taken to HERO than anywhere else, or at the very least have some HERO people come to guard, interrogate or study him, since they are the main experts in superhumans. And honestly it's unlikely the MC just risks his friends lives, so he'll probably just let himself be taken away for their sake.

Danica though, I doubt we'll see her again. Klaus' chapter is closed now, and it kinda seemed like WeirdWorld didn't have plan to (or didn't know how to) make Danica a romanceable/fuckable character.

For me, Jake and Mia's relationship came off as your typical bestfriend forever kind of thing. Not really romantic but the trust they had was probably unbreakable. That is until the beach party with Jake. It caused her a lot of mental trauma but I don't think she could ever hate him.

As for with anyone else being with her, I can see it but I don't think she's particularly showed romantic interest in anyone. I wouldn't be bothered by Mia and Michael being a thing, personally. Hell, I wouldn't mind a lot of pairings for women I have no interest in. Like Tess being with Deryl. Those two fit each other well.

I personally won't see it in game but I hope all the Mia Lovers get their waifu in the future. That said, I also hope my waifus don't kill me in the process of my Harem Building.
I'll disagree on some points...
First of, I doubt Micheal would get in a couple relationship with Mia. He really doesn't strike me as the type to be for romance. The more likely candidate would have been Alice and he clearly has a more brother-sister view on it. But other than that, the guy really seem to only care about fighting and how to get as close as possible to be the perfect warrior. I really can't see him taking a break to pursue a relationship.

As for Tess and Deryl... I don't think so either. Tess really doesn't seem like the type to get into a conventional, exclusive romance. Or not for long. She's too much or a... let's say sex enthousiat to just stop unless she meets some god of sex. I doubt even the MC could make her his. And Deryl would very likely get super jealous and not accept she continues to fuck around. Sooooo...

The only relationship I could see having some sense would be Demi and Clover, but after how shit went down, I think there's way too much bagage for them to get to that point...
Also I'm on massive amounts of copium thinking we'll get a chance to romance up Demi when we're less stuck story-wise. Gimme my cute trap waifu please, WW...

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Weeeell the also got told that now that she's a level 5, laws of physics pretty much don't concern her anymore. I mean, in that scenes it's not like she changed her brain or anything. She could probably walk around with a telephone post through her skull and be fine.
So it's likely to happen again if WeirdWorld decides to have more fun with weird ideas, and (more for Drako's post) it also indicates that she knows she'll never be in any danger if she lets the MC dominate her. He's still bounds by physics, she isn't. At this point she basically climbs down somewhat to his level just for the hell of it.

Like I said, there's ab ig difference between theories and what some people pretend to be theories. Stuff like me, DrakoGhoul and @Disphorika discuss regularly are usually backed up by hints from throughout not just the katest update but previous scenes as well. We might sometimes mention stuff less sourced but those usually come from our comprehension of characters' personalities.
Lately, there's been a lot of people who just... threw everything at the wall to see what sticks. Nothing to back it up but wishful thinking or wrong interpretation of character (sriously, saying Tiffany wrecked the MC's life because she's evil really comes out of nowhere... I'm wondering if they read the story or just skip to the next sex scene sometimes).

Never put out a theory if you don't have actual hints of facts to back it up. That's the absolute basis of theorycrafting.

Edit : I don't know why I can't tag Disphorika. I'll pretend it's her fault I can't. :KEK:

Well... Alexis could still happen. She seems to be way more lax with rules and stuff than Clark is, if memory serves. He might be an anime boy, he's also way more rigid mentally in my opinion. And Alexis did took the role of psy...chologist ? Psychiatrist ? Fuck I can't ever remember which one is which lmao...
Either way, I dunno, she seems to have a more flexible mindset than he does, so there's hope on that front.
Plus, unless the MC decides to say Fuck Friends and go on a murder spree, he's more likely to be taken to HERO than anywhere else, or at the very least have some HERO people come to guard, interrogate or study him, since they are the main experts in superhumans. And honestly it's unlikely the MC just risks his friends lives, so he'll probably just let himself be taken away for their sake.

Danica though, I doubt we'll see her again. Klaus' chapter is closed now, and it kinda seemed like WeirdWorld didn't have plan to (or didn't know how to) make Danica a romanceable/fuckable character.

I'll disagree on some points...
First of, I doubt Micheal would get in a couple relationship with Mia. He really doesn't strike me as the type to be for romance. The more likely candidate would have been Alice and he clearly has a more brother-sister view on it. But other than that, the guy really seem to only care about fighting and how to get as close as possible to be the perfect warrior. I really can't see him taking a break to pursue a relationship.

As for Tess and Deryl... I don't think so either. Tess really doesn't seem like the type to get into a conventional, exclusive romance. Or not for long. She's too much or a... let's say sex enthousiat to just stop unless she meets some god of sex. I doubt even the MC could make her his. And Deryl would very likely get super jealous and not accept she continues to fuck around. Sooooo...

The only relationship I could see having some sense would be Demi and Clover, but after how shit went down, I think there's way too much bagage for them to get to that point...
Also I'm on massive amounts of copium thinking we'll get a chance to romance up Demi when we're less stuck story-wise. Gimme my cute trap waifu please, WW...
The thing with Alexis is she's a lazy shut-in who doesn't have time for dates or anything but goes to work anyway just to complain. She's also a Emo Psychologist with a teaching job on the side. Not only is that's hot but hilarious at the same time. My thing is, I don't think the Dev will flesh her out in a romance like say Emily, for example. Sex is just sex but I desire her as a love interest for my harem which doesn't have a high chance of happening.

For the "romance" part. Tess and Deryl can work for the simple fact that none of them want a serious relationship and they both fuck around a lot. I can see the both of them tag teaming several women. They'd basically be fuck buddies and neither of them are the Jealous type so it would go well. Especially for Deryl since Tess knows a lot of women.

As for Michael and Mia. I said I could see it and wouldn't have a problem if it happened. It's not like it's going to actually happen lol. So really there's nothing to disagree with on this front.

Also, I'm never giving up on the Cross Waifu Danica! :cry:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
My thing is, I don't think the Dev will flush her out in a romance like say Emily, for example. Sex is just sex but I desire her as a love interest for my harem which doesn't have a high chance of happening.
Yeah I use the term romance loosely. Fuck relationship is in that loose term. :KEK:

So really there's nothing to disagree with on this front.
It's not so much a question of judging if that's gonna happen or not as it is just exchanging opinions on the pairs, honestly.

wangvib

Dec 17, 2019
I downloaded the game, unpacked it, and when I tried to run the exe, it opens for a few seconds, then immediately closes. Someone help me, please

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I downloaded the game, unpacked it, and when I tried to run the exe, it opens for a few seconds, then immediately closes. Someone help me, please
Usually when that happens its because antivirus or some other security program shuts it off. You should check whether they are quarantining the program. Another thing you can try is to move your entire Superhuman folder to another unrestricted location like desktop and try running as administrator from there.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Great update as usual, my only wish is to get a 'normal' scene with Ella instead of the extreme things she has to offer.
One small criticism regarding the sex scenes again because I think they're the only part of the game that could use improvement the story on the other hand is going smoothly and is nearly perfect...Anyways it's clear that the sex could use more actions like groping, kissing and titty/pussy fondling, most of what I've seen so far only involved penetrational acts, it feels kind of cold and monotonous. Having more than one positon per sex scene will help too, combat scenes have tons of drawings whereas sex ones barely have a frame or two.

Last edited:

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Hey, i tried searching but couldn't find anything on it.
I'm missing a third scene of the toilet/gloryhole scenes. I think it's supposed to "just go to the toilet", but I never get such option, no matter how late in game (I already beat jake). Anything on that?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, i tried searching but couldn't find anything on it.
I'm missing a third scene of the toilet/gloryhole scenes. I think it's supposed to "just go to the toilet", but I never get such option, no matter how late in game (I already beat jake). Anything on that?
If memory serves, it's a subchoice from one of the two previous choices...? I think...? It's been quite a while...

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
Did the Liz lover route but when I did the amber scholarship arc all my Mc got was hugs from amber though her h scenes in the gallery seems to imply that you can be with both of them together either it's a bug or I don't know where i gone wrong.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Did the Liz lover route but when I did the amber scholarship arc all my Mc got was hugs from amber though her h scenes in the gallery seems to imply that you can be with both of them together either it's a bug or I don't know where i gone wrong.
You might have chose a dialogue option that ended up going the friend route. In this game, it's usually better to now hesitate to come on strong. I got with both and, for Amber, I usually chose the options like joking around about the dad's mariage idea and such.
Basically just lay it strong. Worse case scenario, if memory serves, Amber just tells you to shut up and doesn't really get mad, she seems to just take it as you making a dumb joke.

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
You might have chose a dialogue option that ended up going the friend route. In this game, it's usually better to now hesitate to come on strong. I got with both and, for Amber, I usually chose the options like joking around about the dad's mariage idea and such.
Basically just lay it strong. Worse case scenario, if memory serves, Amber just tells you to shut up and doesn't really get mad, she seems to just take it as you making a dumb joke.
Funny thing is always go for stronger options as you mentioned it and I do remember making that marriage joke dev seem to mention it when a route could end or change due to a choice so it's kinda strange that due to some unknown dialogue the route would randomly change into friendship one without any tip or warning and going back to change choices ( assuming it's due to a dialogue choice and not a bug) is pain in the ass in this game because of it's semi sandbox nature.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Funny thing is always go for stronger options as you mentioned it and I do remember making that marriage joke dev seem to mention it when a route could end or change due to a choice so it's kinda strange that due to some unknown dialogue the route would randomly change into friendship one without any tip or warning.
Huh... I don't know what to tell you, then... I didn't keep note of the choices I made, but I ended up getting to romance Amber with no efforts...

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I hope we got some sort of Independent Path/"fuck everyone" ending just like in new vegas or vampire the masquerade
fuck ella,fuck goverment and fuck that dollar store justice league
NEITHER GOD NOR MASTER

edit:Angelina best girl fight me f95 user

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
you might need to play around with the choices in the middle of Ambers route i was annoyed myself thinking she didn't have any H scenes until i picked a choice that lead the MC to kiss her (sorry don't remember where exactly the choice was)

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Great update as usual, my only wish is to get a 'normal' scene with Ella instead of the extreme things she has to offer.
One small criticism regarding the sex scenes again because I think they're the only part of the game that could use improvement the story on the other hand is going smoothly and is nearly perfect...Anyways it's clear that the sex could use more actions like groping, kissing and titty/pussy fondling, most of what I've seen so far only involved penetrational acts, it feels kind of cold and monotonous. Having more than one positon per sex scene will help too, combat scenes have tons of drawings whereas sex ones barely have a frame or two.
I would like that too, but Ella seems an edge character so the most "mild as hand holding" scene would entail some torture, gore or something the like.

plong

Mar 16, 2019
I would like that too, but Ella seems an edge character so the most "mild as hand holding" scene would entail some torture, gore or something the like.
Ella is such a fucked up personality and we don't really understand her motivations yet but I think it would be entirely within her character to perhaps try to have a normal date with the MC just to experience something she never actually had as long it doesn't interfere in her plans.

And there's something that has been bothering me a bit about Ella, she switches behavior. If this is due to some reason we don't know yet (like, she actually has two different personalities due how she was "turned" - the real Ella and the monster Ella) or just the writing I can't tell. Perhaps I'm overthinking it.

Reactions: Dysphorika

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
To be frank, Ella was always known to be fucked in the head. The fact that she was turned and then reached lvl 5 in 5 years tells it all. There's no telling how much shit she saw and did to progress that fast. I'm not surprised that she gets off on the extreme stuff and to be honest, I don't mind it. That's probably the reason she likes the MC so much. He, probably, reminds her of herself.

The MC is pretty insane too when you look at what he says and does. I feel like their mindset is why they're compatible with each other and capable of progressing so fast. You can't lose your mind if you were broken from the start.

That's just how I saw/see it though. Ella's, besides with monsters, going to have the craziest sex scenes in game. At least from the "human" side of the women.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes