Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
As I mentioned in my original post, I've ensured all the events can be performed at the given point in the basic timeline I've provided. What I haven't tested is whether you can rush all the events simultaneously. I'll leave that to you guys.
Still, thanks for it.
And thanks for not including sacrificing likable characters. I'd hate to be forced to deprive myself of some tasty bussy. :KEK:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Welcome to the game's fanbase. Don't forget to ask for your member's card at the desk.

Hahaha not the endgoal but clearly an added bonus for her !

Let us (or me) know if you figure it out. With the earlier base, you might actually be able to make a somewhat perfectly accurate guide for those scenes. I'll wait until you see if you can figure it out (or give up if that's too annoying :KEK:) to try my hand at it, especially since you seemed to have reservation on the guide provided.
I'll mostly leave a sort of minimum window of how much you should have done by certain points in game. With this and his guide earlier, it should give a good idea how to progress. This is just for major scenes. You should have around this many stats to guarantee you see everything.

Diner - at start
Power - 1 Skill - 0 Corruption - 0

Training - 1

After -
Power - 3 Skill - 1 Corruption - 1

-------------
Ella's First Encounter(don't fight) -
Power - 9 Skill - 1 Corruption - 1

Training = 4 Em = 1 Cheerleader = 1

-------------
Kenny's Dorm Fight - Start
Power - 10 Skill - 1 Corruption - 1

Training = 7 Em = 4 Liz = 2 Cheerleader = 2

After(make sure to select "follow feeling" and "Purge") -
Power - 11 Skill - 1 Corruption - 3

-------------
First Danica fight(choose Hookers) -
Power - 13 Skill - 4 Corruption - 3

Training = 10 Em = 11 Angelina = 4
Liz = 7 Amber = 4 Cheerleader = 8

After(kill both guys and try to kill Danica)
Power - 14 Skill - 5 Corruption - 5

-------------
Klaus fight(killed Danica) - At Start
Power - 14 Skill - 5 Corruption - 5

Training = 10 Em = 11 Angelina = 4
Liz = 7 Amber = 4 Cheerleader = 8

After(should understand the 4th) -
Power - 34 Skill - 5 Corruption - 8

-------------
Minyak Encounter(killed Bailey) - At Start
Power - 38 Skill - 6 Corruption - 11

Training = 12 Em = 15 Angelina = 8
Liz = 7 Amber = 4 Cheerleader = 11
Demi = 1

After(Should see the 4th) -
Power - 41 Skill - 6 Corruption - 12

-------------
Jake Prison Scene - At Start
Power - 44 Skill - 6 Corruption - 16

Training = 13 Em = 16 Angelina = 9
Liz = 7 Amber = 4 Cheerleader = 12
Demi = 1

After(fought Jake, saw 4th and 1st) -
Power - 49 Skill - 6 Corruption - 16

-------------
Fighting Jake and Deryl - At Start
Power - 50 Skill - 6 Corruption - 17

Training = 13 Em = 16 Angelina = 9
Liz = 9 Amber = 4 Cheerleader = 12
Demi = 1

After(Killed Jake, saw the 1st in space) -
Power - 54 Skill - 6 Corruption - 22
-------------

I stopped here, at the start of this updates content, but this should give you all the prior monster scenes. I rushed a bit and it would've took way longer to type down the steps. Just make sure the events match before those Major scenes above. Bailey probably didn't have to die but my corruption lust took over there. I'll play the rest later.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Emily's Corrupt point is available far earlier than Liz'. Angelina's too, but that is wasted if you don't have 10 or more Corrupt points. Liz' point is available too late.

Specifically, Emily's point is available one day before the big Minyak fight, and it will push you up to 7 Corrupt, which is the minimum to make the Minyak submit.

As I mentioned in my original post, I've ensured all the events can be performed at the given point in the basic timeline I've provided. What I haven't tested is whether you can rush all the events simultaneously. I'll leave that to you guys.

Bash:
$ grep "corrupt >" *.rpy
day13.rpy:    if corrupt >= 1:
day18.rpy:if corrupt >= 2:
day19.rpy:if corrupt >= 2:
day19.rpy:if corrupt >= 2:
day20.rpy:    if corrupt >= 2:
day26.rpy:    if corrupt >= 3:
day33.rpy:if corrupt >= 2:
day40.rpy:if corrupt >= 2:
day41.rpy:    if corrupt >= 7:
day50.rpy:        "Submit to me" if minyakquestion == 4 and corrupt >= 7:
day57.rpy:if corrupt >= 10:
day58.rpy:if corrupt >= 3:
day58.rpy:if corrupt >= 6:
day59.rpy:if corrupt >= 3:
day61.rpy:    if corrupt >= 3:
day64.rpy:        "Kill her and take her memories" if corrupt >= 16:
day64.rpy:        "Kill her and take her memories" if corrupt >= 12:
day69.rpy:if corrupt >= 15:
day70.rpy:if corrupt >= 16:
day71.rpy:if corrupt >= 17:
day72.rpy:if corrupt >= 18:
day73.rpy:if corrupt >= 19:
day74.rpy:if corrupt >= 20:
day75.rpy:if corrupt >= 6:
eventscheerleader.rpy:    if corrupt >= 3:
eventsdemi.rpy:    if corrupt >= 10:
eventsdemi.rpy:        "Kill [demiher]" if corrupt >= 6:
eventsemily.rpy:        "Kill everyone here" if corrupt >= 6:
eventsgym.rpy:        "Eat the monster's corpse" if corrupt >= 10:
eventsliz.rpy:    if corrupt >= 2:
eventstraining.rpy:    if corrupt >= 1:
eventstraining.rpy:        "Kill him" if corrupt >= 6:

$ grep "corrupt +" *.rpy
day12.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
day13.rpy:    $ corrupt +=1
day1events.rpy:    $ corrupt +=1
day40.rpy:$ corrupt += 1
day41.rpy:    $ corrupt += 2
day41.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
day50.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
day53.rpy:$ corrupt += 1
day59.rpy:$ corrupt += 1
day59.rpy:$ corrupt += 1
day61.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
day61.rpy:    $ corrupt += 3
day61.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
day64.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
eventsdemi.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
eventsdemi.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
eventsemily.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
eventsgym.rpy:    $ corrupt += 3
eventsliz.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
eventsliz.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
eventstraining.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
eventszombie.rpy:    $ corrupt += 1
If you want more context, just use -C 10 or something.
I didn't include Emily earlier because I didn't know her new stuff could be progressed in the earlier sections. It wasn't like that a few updates so that was an oversight on my part but I progressed her's this time.

Also I had 11 at the Minyak fight so it was fine lol.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, does anyone know who or what this monster is, and why is Ella so afraid of it?

View attachment 1977577
The only thing that she'd potentially clearly be afraid of would be a numbered... I don't remember if we have clear proof of it, but they are likely far stronger than a fresh level 5 such as herself... Other than that, unless it's a monster that has powers that she specifically can't do anything about, the only other theory I have is a bit of a curve ball :
It could be a superhuman that she made, that succombed to their inner monster... but the host was someone important to her. And as such, she can't bear to face or kill them.

Sure, Ella can seem like a heartless bitch most of the time, but she shows humanity from time to time, so I think her having a "weakness" like that isn't completely impossible.
But there's no hint to support that theory, it's just me throwing pasta at the wall.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
but they are likely far stronger than a fresh level 5 such as herself...
IIRC this is from a bad end you encounter when she is still level 4.

Also worth noting that monsters can go above level 5.
Level 5 is the cap on superhumans, who are created by monsters intentionally for reasons unknown.
Not the cap on monster level.
Hey, does anyone know who or what this monster is, and why is Ella so afraid of it?

View attachment 1977577
My impression is that rather than recognize it as an individual, she instead felt its power levels to be overwhelming to the point of helplessness.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
IIRC this is from a bad end you encounter when she is still level 4.

Also worth noting that monsters can go above level 5.
Level 5 is the cap on superhumans, who are created by monsters intentionally for reasons unknown.
Not the cap on monster level.
That's why I phrased it liek that rather than saying something like "level 5 monsters are probably stronger than superhumans of the same level".

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's why I phrased it liek that rather than saying something like "level 5 monsters are probably stronger than superhumans of the same level".
What I mean that there are monsters who are level 6, level 7, etc.
Level 5 cap is an artificial limitations monsters place on an artificial creation (superhumans)
At least according to Ella.

Reactions: pal and Dysphorika

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What I mean that there are monsters who are level 6, level 7, etc.
Level 5 cap is an artificial limitations monsters place on an artificial creation (superhumans)
At least according to Ella.
Yes we're not even sure that's actually the case. All we know is that it's as far as superhumans went so far. I actually fully expect the MC to somehow transcend that.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

View attachment 1977577
Originally, I thought it was a Numbered like our mother, the 4th. It practically one shot her with no problem. But as the updates came out and more info was introduced, I came to the theory that it's either some monster created by the "Dark God", a Herald or Apostle of sorts, to keep the numbered in check or it's possibly the Dark God's lesser form.

The real answer is we don't know but it's ridiculously powerful. It hasn't been mentioned or seen since we saw another vision of it in a dream with the others. The way that dead end progressed actually hints at why Ella killed the MC in a later dead end but I'm too burned out of this game to get into that right now. I got a bad case of information overload.

• Sad
Reactions: Rutonat

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I lack some understanding here. I'll use spoiler just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I think that's a mark of a good story, if it's understandable enough to enjoy it, but also tangled enough so you wanna theorize and find out more.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I lack some understanding here. I'll use spoiler just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I think that's a mark of a good story, if it's understandable enough to enjoy it, but also tangled enough so you wanna theorize and find out more.
Yes, Numbered are, as far as we understand it so far, the most powerfull monsters there are. Potentially among the oldest, even. They are far smarter than your average Minyak.
Though, there might be one even higher than them, the "Dark God", unless he's also the first, that's not very clear so far.

Most major actor superhumans are likely "reborn" from Numbered. The MC is, Ella probably is (unconfirmed), Alice clearly is, Danica and Klaus potentially are as well (unconfirmed too). Oscar might have been turned by a Numbered, among the lower ones.
The thing with Numbered as we understand it so far, is that it's not a "those born first/oldest". It's a power ranking, so Oscar could very well have killed the lowest rank at the time, that got replaced by a newcomer to the ranking.

And for the MC, the titty monster is the 4th (lovingly nicknamed Mommy 4th) and the freaky guy is the 5th (jokingly nicknamed Daddy 5th from comparaison with the 4th). ...or was it 3rd ?
( DrakoGhoul can you confirm ? was he the 5th or 3rd ? I forgot. :KEK: )
Altough, in the MC's case, there seem to possibly be another entity that talks to him. We're pretty unclear on who it is, but the eye symbol that appears during the Klaus fight doesn't seem connected to you monster parent of choice (I mean, I love Mommy 4th but girl doesn't have freaking eyes at all, so...).
And before you ask : so far the parent chosen has no bearing on anything, but WeirdWorld hinted, if memory serves, that it'll have influence later on possibly ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes, Numbered are, as far as we understand it so far, the most powerfull monsters there are. Potentially among the oldest, even. They are far smarter than your average Minyak.
Though, there might be one even higher than them, the "Dark God", unless he's also the first, that's not very clear so far.

Most major actor superhumans are likely "reborn" from Numbered. The MC is, Ella probably is (unconfirmed), Alice clearly is, Danica and Klaus potentially are as well (unconfirmed too). Oscar might have been turned by a Numbered, among the lower ones.
The thing with Numbered as we understand it so far, is that it's not a "those born first/oldest". It's a power ranking, so Oscar could very well have killed the lowest rank at the time, that got replaced by a newcomer to the ranking.

And for the MC, the titty monster is the 4th (lovingly nicknamed Mommy 4th) and the freaky guy is the 5th (jokingly nicknamed Daddy 5th from comparaison with the 4th). ...or was it 3rd ?
( DrakoGhoul can you confirm ? was he the 5th or 3rd ? I forgot. :KEK: )
Altough, in the MC's case, there seem to possibly be another entity that talks to him. We're pretty unclear on who it is, but the eye symbol that appears during the Klaus fight doesn't seem connected to you monster parent of choice (I mean, I love Mommy 4th but girl doesn't have freaking eyes at all, so...).
And before you ask : so far the parent chosen has no bearing on anything, but WeirdWorld hinted, if memory serves, that it'll have influence later on possibly ?
The "dad" is the 3rd. Mother is 4th. When you think about it, all monsters are numbered. At least the oldest of them. It's the top 6(probably 5 now since Jake's parent might've got ate by the 3rd and 4th), that are most likely the most powerful. The 7th through 12th are either dead or in a death like state like the Fairy was before the Klaus fight.

I personally think they already had a monster war between themselves. Which probably killed off the 7th through 12th but caused the others to be so weak that they fell "asleep". It would also explain why they numbered aren't that active too. Also can't forget the Minyak called the MC a "Greater Spawn" while Jared's Dad asked Ella for pills of weaker subsets of Monsters.

There's still a lot we don't know about the monsters actually. All we know is there's 1000s, possibly 100s of 1000s according to Ella. Then there's the Dark God mentioned by Darkravn(the raven monster). The Heart Ella found probably belongs to one of the dead numbered. It's also probably the giant one's parent Ella mentioned.

Reminder that this is really just my opinion(for others). So don't take it as me saying it's a fact. Merely just guesses that could be wrong.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Now I wonder why 3rd and 4th both appeared to change MC. I guess that particular pair is working together for some reason. seing that id doesnt matter for MC powers which one changes you, i guess their powers are similar.
Or is MC actually changed by both 3rd and 4th somehow?
if you train too much in first week you get this line:
1660204279997.png
Sooooo, both mom and dad changed us and we inherit both of their powers maybe?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Now I wonder why 3rd and 4th both appeared to change MC.
That's an easy one to answer. Remember the beginning ? Ella makes the MC swollow a pill. Those are monster bait pills.

I guess that particular pair is working together for some reason. seing that id doesnt matter for MC powers which one changes you, i guess their powers are similar.
We actually don't know what their powers are. Not really at least. Also powers aren't inherited as is from monster parents. It depends on the host. So the same monster could turn 5 different humans and you'd get 5 superhumans with different abilities. Maybe not wildly different, but at least not just 5 identical copies.

View attachment 1977684
Well we don't see the other parent intervening in the scene, so nothing says either way, to be honest. Though, that could be the case ? But since I seem to remember something about WeirdWorld mentioning the parent choice will have a role later on, unless I'm mistaken that would be unlikely.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now I wonder why 3rd and 4th both appeared to change MC. I guess that particular pair is working together for some reason. seing that id doesnt matter for MC powers which one changes you, i guess their powers are similar.
View attachment 1977684
They're probably twins. I had the thought that if you picked the 4th then the 3rd is Ella's Parent or the reverse. She says the MC and herself share the same parents at some point in the game. Their powers are basically exactly the same. Only difference is their special ability is different and Ella's transformations aren't as perfect.

As for both changing him, that doesn't seem to be the case. Usually in any monster scene with them, you'll get one or the other. Example being the Fairy telling you to say hi to the 4th or 3rd depending on who you was turned by. Also later with the Minyak(not sure) and Jake fight in the Prison. Only one appears. Not proof of anything, of course, but we only saw one of them infect us.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
It's said that Base powers are basically the same, and then they diverge starting at evo 2. So anyone infected by the 4th gets some kind of shapeshifting, anyone infected by the 3rd gets some kind of mind reading (or whatever the root power of the 3rd is, it is probably more abstract).

I think it might be something like
1. Control (Jake, maybe Demi, the minyak)
2. (Unknown, maybe Energy like Klaus and Danica)
3. Knowledge/Mind (MC, maybe Ella, maybe Deus, the minyak again)
4. Form (MC, Ella)
5. (Unknown, maybe 'physics' like Alice/the fairy and Nico?)
6. (Unknown, maybe 'time' like Oscar?)

The minyak is loosely related to the 7th, so there may be superhumans and monsters from 7-12 still kicking around as well.

Also, I'm not sure if they're particularly allied. they might just sort of be indifferent to each other, and found a spawn they're both compatible with, so rather than fight each other, risk injury, and lose the spawn, they just decided to share.

Like, my own theory is that they're each powerful enough that they've sort of got a peace through mutual assured destruction thing going on (e.g. if the 1st and 2nd fought, the 2nd might win, but then the others might kill the 2nd for 1. being a threat and 2. being weakened from the fight) and also, they're actually pushed to ally with eachother, since 6 of them are dead, possibly from the Unknown monster.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes