Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Both my standings were pretty high. Public one was at 200 and I got multiple comments about how the public loved me. The Gov one being at 190, to barely 10 poitns under, should be that huge a difference. Yet the MC is still treated like the Public Enemy #1, which leads me to believe that your standing has no influence.
Dude, you blew up a freaking crater inside PM office. After stunt like that, it does not matter if you're a baby Jesus returning - they will be after you.

Reactions: JDM88999

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Held off on playing a few updates so I could binge play. Glad I did, this game is so great. Good worldbuilding, good story, good characters, lots of interesting side routes. Everything is just great and can't wait to see what future updates bring. A few suggestions, in one route you learned how to create aphrodisiacs, never got to use it so maybe you needed corruption. Would be nice to be able to use it in future updates.

Since I did not go the NTR route, I did not get to sleep with the pool assistant, hopefully there is an option later since my character agreed to take care of her when he went after her boss.

One old character, the female teacher, I thought we would eventually bang her, but unless I missed it, I never got the chance too. Was hoping we could seduce her or something to give us good grades.

Would be cool if we could gain parasite powers. Like implant it in someone to be able to track, upgrade to influence or mind control, puppet possess people..etc. Also, what about creating or transforming into biosuits someone could wear (aka venom), you could be symbiotic where you help them, or you could control them, puppet them around or possess them without eating them.

One thing that kind of bugs me, the player character is a shapeshifter, yet we do not use it to get women. Like transform into what their ideal partner would be, or transform into husband/bf/love interest to trick them to sleep with them. Feel like there is a lot of wasted potential here.

Again, its a fantastic game though, and looking forward to what is too come.

Reactions: Legend 123

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Would be cool if we could gain parasite powers. Like implant it in someone to be able to track, upgrade to influence or mind control, puppet possess people..etc. Also, what about creating or transforming into biosuits someone could wear (aka venom), you could be symbiotic where you help them, or you could control them, puppet them around or possess them without eating them.
AKA Parasite Infection?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Still playing (again! :LOL:).
Have to ask: does this game have a harem route? Just wondering out of curiosity since it seems i am getting close to love route with some characters.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
Still playing (again! :LOL:).
Have to ask: does this game have a harem route? Just wondering out of curiosity since it seems i am getting close to love route with some characters.
you're able to mention several times to different characters that you're building your own Harem & can have Romance & H scenes with several of them

the only ones that i haven't been able to find H scenes or romances for yet are Mia, Lauren (teacher), and Danica

also the there is a 3 way H scene (Futa MC with Tess & Deryl,), & a 4 way with the Superhumans (Male MC with Ella. Emily, & Christie)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
you're able to mention several times to different characters that you're building your own Harem & can have Romance & H scenes with several of them

the only ones that i haven't been able to find H scenes or romances for yet are Mia, Lauren (teacher), and Danica

also the there is a 3 way H scene (Futa MC with Tess & Deryl,), & a 4 way with the Superhumans (Male MC with Ella. Emily, & Christie)
Yeah i saw that too. Was just wondering if the dev said anything about it. Thanks anyway.
Well back to the game. This damn thing is bigger than the protagonist's elastic cock. :LOL: :LOL:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Dude, you blew up a freaking crater inside PM office. After stunt like that, it does not matter if you're a baby Jesus returning - they will be after you.
Actually the MC didn't, my dude. And before you pull the "they can't know that", they can. HERO is more informed than they let on.

Yeah, but you have to remember, at the end of the update, our identity was revealed by some informant within M-Corp aka Hero Organization/Tiffany's Dad company. I wouldn't be shocked if it was Deus, now that I thought about it.
I dunno... Deus seems like too much of a wildcard for HERO. What I mean is, I don't really see him as the type to destroy someone's life that easily... Also he seem the type to know a lot more than the others, and to not tell everything if not needed. For example, he knew the MC was gonna infiltrate the HERO base, clearly. After all, he pretty much ambushes him to talk to him. If he wanted the MC captured, he'd have done so at this point.
That seems more like he knows something bigger is going on and the MC is gonna be a major actor in that...

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
Actually the MC didn't, my dude. And before you pull the "they can't know that", they can. HERO is more informed than they let on.

I dunno... Deus seems like too much of a wildcard for HERO. What I mean is, I don't really see him as the type to destroy someone's life that easily... Also he seem the type to know a lot more than the others, and to not tell everything if not needed. For example, he knew the MC was gonna infiltrate the HERO base, clearly. After all, he pretty much ambushes him to talk to him. If he wanted the MC captured, he'd have done so at this point.
That seems more like he knows something bigger is going on and the MC is gonna be a major actor in that...
Deus didn't report the MC, if you remember when you infiltrate the Hero Base he tells you that he's dot stopped Ella because she needs to complete her work or something like that, & part of that work includes the MC.

what makes more sense to me is that the Milikin (Sorry i'm just waking up & her name slipped my mind) chick's dad or that Douche that wants to marry her found the Video she had of you on her computer from the Cafe since they are the only ones you cant kill & devour... or its possible that its Ella herself that wants to throw more shit at you to make you stronger

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

plong

Mar 16, 2019
And it also put a lot more questions on the map about the Shopkeeper. At first I thought he was just a sort of joke character, but being implicated in not one but two scenes with Charlie ? Clearly the guy is not just some human...
What gave it away, his bat-like ears? :cool:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

No, what I'm saying is Deus could've cryptically revealed our Identity to someone at Hero and they decided to reveal it to everyone at this point in time. Deus did say that he's looking forward to working with us. Not to mention Tiffany's talk this update about how eventually we'll have to join them.

Also, I know that Deus knows thing. He's the one that told Clark and Alexis that Ella was coming to the park. He also told Tiffany's Dad that she's a danger to him. Not to mention the Ella thing he said when we met. This wouldn't be outside of Deus character, if it's supposed to happen this way, as he seems to try to move certain events into a certain direction.

I have a feeling that this may be the joining or against Hero decision. There's basically no turning back with this identity reveal. They've also been quiet for 2 to 3 updates now. Or this could be bait for something sinister that's about to happen. We'll find out next update.

Lobo420

Jun 28, 2020
i have played through the game twice and i have a few odd questions

so the oddest one first, if Pregnancy is added would the MC be able to impregnate himself when he turns into Emily & masturbates with the Tentacles?

will Nikki from Prison or Snow from the Morgue ever reappear? (i have a feeling Snow isn't really Dead)

and the most Basic one i have, are there any options at the moment to have a romance or H scenes with Claudia or Mia?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Who picked the horn and who picked they eye. Also why?
Mask first but forced to take the Eye, because I wanted to see what scene it will unlock or if we can replace our eye with it.

I'll keep this spoiler free, for now, since it just released for everyone. The update was great. If I had one critique it would be the constant art change. It's not bad for either side but the constant change is a bit jarring. That cliffhanger ending though. Also can't forget about Ella. The reveal that she really is fucked in the head, and I literally mean fucked, was something I didn't think I would enjoy getting to see.
I read this before I got into the latest update and I cannot understate how out of field that scene felt to me, I questioned life and the dev and concluded he is WEIRD in this WORLD.

Also here's my corruption playthrough stats for those curious:

Power - 83 Skill - 18 Corruption - 24
Why take the horn ? and did you kill Demi and Chloe ?

Man, WW is really getting into a good groove with the sideplots and more emotional developments. Lengthy thoughts below.

<snip>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's about it for this update. Awesome stuff and a lot of content for 2 months of development. The cliffhanger is a killer and I'm really excited to see what comes next.
Baely was truely a well written minion that I deeply looked forward to keep, sadly Weird world had other plans T-T.

Think there will be a possibility for Bailey to reappear at some point? I really liked her. :(
Same bro same, reminded me of the sex minion from topcows "the Darkness"
1675754_sad-pablo-lonely.gif

Unfortunately, no. :cry:
I was looking at data changes in save games if you choose to eat it or let it go.

1) Eat her = +1 corruption, +1 Bailey eaten
2) Let her go = Nothing. The game doesn't consider it a choice with consequences at all.

I find this extremely sad and very unwise from a gameplay perspective.
Bailey could have been an extremely useful sidekick for the main character.
Due to the fact that she could take the form of objects, she would be great for surveillance and information gathering.
And the protagonist's abilities are already at a level where he should definitely be able to make her body a little more stable.

Like I said, very sad.
I also liked her very much and I hoped she would get more space in the game.
WW isn't known for leaving much hints in the code and rarely have I seen an obvious cookie trail as I too looked up the codes

Thats pointless. At the end of the week ww narrates there will be no additional content (at least for the current sidequests, maybe he adds new ones, who knows) and all open sidequests will be locked/marked as unfinished without an option to continue. The sidequests only get an "epilogue" based on your choices, if you dont finish it it will most likley just not play that epilogue for this quest. Personally i also think it sucks, we never will find such an adaptable girl and humans cant take you in a monsterfuck :(

Angelinas end was also pretty fucked up. This whole milking for nothing scenario is just wrong, we need to feed and at the latest after the fight with the little furry monster and absorbing it we should benefit in the same way from it, not by killing her, but by sucking those tits empty faster than they could refill...but no, we hand them to our biggest enemies so they can use her to boost their own...well, maybe she is the one providing us with the power boost we need to escape in the next update, but knowing xanthe, the enemies we will face there and the base since ellas and jakes visit...well its somehow unrealistic to save her live...especially since she is, or better said has 2 extra burdens and needs to use the main exit or a very big hole in the wall...if she is able to walk by then, otherwise there is not the slightest chance.

I still hope tiffany dont counts as sidequest because i want to kill her father and the wannabe husband before he gets the chance to touch her, i already marked her mine and she promised me her sister once her father is dead. While i guess our actual cliffhanger leads to their base and gives us those chances, i also have a bad feeling about the blown cover in the news...even twisting it into fake news will make it pretty complicated...are demis powers working on stream? Most likley not, she can cover our idendity on campus...but outside we are pretty fucked without taking other forms. Do we need to rely on ella and charlie to fix this public mess? Does it even matter or is this already the endgame?

I still hate cliffhangers...

Love this VN. Good story, interesting characters. Reminds me of a mix Prototype, Guyver and Metalocalypse (don't know why). Good job, WeirdWorld!
View attachment 1952368
No Carnage Vibes ?
Glad to see another Prototype fan.
Fav power in prototype ?

That's actually interesting to know. I assume the "killweak" means to kill everyone at every chance and get stronger. At least from how that translated Monster dialogue was going. I'm curious to see how it's going to go next update.
I think it could be for us to devour the other Superhumans, those not on our side as that's where the spoilers started, alongside the fact we need 7 or more corruption to start understanding but later on need 19 corruption till present update to get what mother or father are saying or is it our alterego like in Prince of persia ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1956365
Ella spent all her money from her music career helping orphaned kids... :cry: :AngelEmoji:
I don't get why people still think she's evil somehow.
Evil is subjective, I'd say she looks out for herself and her interest first and foremost.

So wait animals can monsterize and get powers? Didnt the released monster say he was originally a raven?
Lore wise it was never stated where the monsters came from and this update has me questioning what the 2 calls ( that of the moon and ocean) are leading towards and we know for a fact the MC is tied with the moon thanks to his visions during his evolution.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Glory was mentioned for the first time in game during the MC's 2nd Evolution. Klaus fight. It probably has something to do with a higher form of Monster Energy or it could be something different entirely. For now though, I'd assume it's monster related.

As for energy, I definitely have no idea. I always thought Power Points covered that but if this is new, I have no clue what it could be referring to.

This all could be something added for Evolution lvl 3, maybe?

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
On the shopkeep talk:

Ella mentions that Deryl was under a Geas by Charlie. That's a very specific word. Traditionally, a Geas has to be entered willingly, and in return you get some power. If you break it, bad things happen, e.g. You Die. Deryl would be easy to geas since he loved Ella, so she may have had him take a geas like "Don't tell MC about my plans." which would be reasonable, and explain how he was so strong after about a month. He also monsterfies not in the stress of combat, but when warning us about Ella.

Now, to the shopkeep, he asks us not to look in the box, which MC agrees to. If you look in the box, you bad end. Sounds like we broke a geas, huh? Also, if you follow the geas, he does in fact give you 'power' either through the horn or the eye (knowledge is power after all.)

Last bit, we know that some monsters can speak (the fairy) and even show kindness (arguably, Demi's monster).

My theory is, Shopkeep is Charlie's monster. Living under the radar as a hugely suspicious but seemingly benign shopkeep.

He might also/instead be the capital D, Devil, what with the deals and everything, but that's less interesting imo.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What gave it away, his bat-like ears? :cool:
My dude. Alice was pale as a freaking corpse before her transformation. I doubt those kind of physical traits mean much in this universe.

i have played through the game twice and i have a few odd questions

so the oddest one first, if Pregnancy is added would the MC be able to impregnate himself when he turns into Emily & masturbates with the Tentacles?
No. All Superhumans are rendered sterile by the transformation. That's a fact that's been established this update.

will Nikki from Prison or Snow from the Morgue ever reappear? (i have a feeling Snow isn't really Dead)
I'd say unlikely, since nothing but circomstances tied them to the MC.

and the most Basic one i have, are there any options at the moment to have a romance or H scenes with Claudia or Mia?
Not Claudia at this point.
Mia might be coming at some point, since there's a question about if the MC finds her interesting or not (I guess that's the dev asking "Do you want content with a shorty or not").

No, what I'm saying is Deus could've cryptically revealed our Identity to someone at Hero and they decided to reveal it to everyone at this point in time. Deus did say that he's looking forward to working with us. Not to mention Tiffany's talk this update about how eventually we'll have to join them.

Also, I know that Deus knows thing. He's the one that told Clark and Alexis that Ella was coming to the park. He also told Tiffany's Dad that she's a danger to him. Not to mention the Ella thing he said when we met. This wouldn't be outside of Deus character, if it's supposed to happen this way, as he seems to try to move certain events into a certain direction.

I have a feeling that this may be the joining or against Hero decision. There's basically no turning back with this identity reveal. They've also been quiet for 2 to 3 updates now. Or this could be bait for something sinister that's about to happen. We'll find out next update.
I dunno... If the theory we discussed happens to be true and Deus has some kind of Future sight, he doesn't need to act for the MC to end up at HERO...? And him destroying his life would more likely push the MC against working with those who destroyed any chance for him to get any semblance of normal life... And really, Deus seems way to smart for that kind of gamble, in my opinion. Too smart or too informed. Doesn't strike me as the type of guy to do something risky hoping for the best... Actually he kinda gives me Doctor Strange vibes from a certain Avengers scene (the one where he checks all possible futures and count which ones have a chance and such), so maybe... I guess we'll know in the next udate anyway.

Though yes, it is very likely that we'll get jammed into heavier HERO stuff from now on. After all, unless the gov decides to outright kill the superhero everybody talks about these days, there's no other place to send him to.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Someone theorized that characters that can morph their own bodies might be able to just make themselves fertile.
MC living happily ever after with Ella, and having many children, would certainly be a nice good end.
If that was the case, the MC would have already knocked someone up. He fucked many girls, and his body is technically permanently transformed.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes