Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's not like that on the simp route( :KEK: ), if you chose to spare her during your first fight. During the manison fight, he just cuts her eyes after stabbing her. He's leaves her there after he sees her memory. Her status isn't quite clear but the MC definitely didn't kill her there as getting her memories isn't a lethal thing. Only on the "kill" route during the first fight do you kill her brutally before leaving.

I think people are using Nico's statement of her saying she's going to retrieve the 3 corpses as a sign that Danica's dead but Nico doesn't know anything. She's just assuming they're dead because they lost. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Nico herself killed or captured Danica even though the MC spared her.

Probably just have to wait until future updates to know for sure or just ask the Dev. If She's permanently dead then the Dev probably wouldn't mind telling if it's not plot related. For now though, her status is unknown and I'm on the side that she's still alive and most likely healed by now since it's been awhile, time wise.
Looks like my memory's shit then. :KEK:

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Loved the cleaverness in infiltrating the pm office for jakes fight. Just about every idea that i thought about was used.

I am a bit dissapointed to hear that there will be no more sideroutes? I dont recall ever getting any with alice as she was more of a main route and we have the most points with her. Also we can only get 2 points with our best bud derly. Taking a punch to the face for him and talking him up to emily ought to have been worth a few.

I do hope we get to dick around as a super and dabe on normie humans later. Or mess around and dance as the primeminister some more.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I am a bit dissapointed to hear that there will be no more sideroutes? I dont recall ever getting any with alice as she was more of a main route and we have the most points with her. Also we can only get 2 points with our best bud derly. Taking a punch to the face for him and talking him up to emily ought to have been worth a few.
Unless I missed something, I would assume the current side routes are being closed off because it would not make sense story wise for them to be active (maybe the school gets destroyed or something), and there will be new side routes next portion of the game.

Reactions: monk_56

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Loved the cleaverness in infiltrating the pm office for jakes fight. Just about every idea that i thought about was used.

I do hope we get to dick around as a super and dabe on normie humans later. Or mess around and dance as the primeminister some more.
To be fair, they maily said we'd be stuck in main story mode for a while, didn't they ? So, depending on how long WeirdWorld intend to keep the story going, maybe there'll be more side stuff after that. Might just be so that the side characters are at a certain point before the main story for stuff to make sense. After all, some don't have much so far...

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
To be fair, they maily said we'd be stuck in main story mode for a while, didn't they ? So, depending on how long WeirdWorld intend to keep the story going, maybe there'll be more side stuff after that. Might just be so that the side characters are at a certain point before the main story for stuff to make sense. After all, some don't have much so far...
I do hope Mr. WeirdWorld keeps making this game for 2+ more years.
The saga from which this game entails is intoxicating.
The well written down-to-earth characters, to the more silly and impractical side stories, as well as intriguing main and subplot of the in game's world setting; It's rather hard not to feel compelled to want more, like moths to a flame.
Though I do wish the creator does not burn himself out.
I wish to buy this game in steam, gog or nutaku one day as well.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Unless I missed something, I would assume the current side routes are being closed off because it would not make sense story wise for them to be active (maybe the school gets destroyed or something), and there will be new side routes next portion of the game.
But I thought next update is gonna related with side story ??

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
But I thought next update is gonna related with side story ??
The "when" of the side routes have always been very nebulous. Thruth be told, I'm not sure they have a set spot in the overall chonology of the main story. So having a little segment "out of time" to allow players to finish all the character stories isn't anything that strange.
If you check closely, baring the unlocking of some characters, you never actually really get much in terms of mention of the main story events in the side routes, nor do you get much in terms of mentions of those routes in the main story.

I think it's more meant to be stuff that happens during/alongside the main story events, but without forcing you to wait two weeks between every story beat.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I hope the dev does fill in the "dead zones" of the game. Say you skip demi's "wandering around the campus" quest and don't really progress it. You're still able to fuck her at the beach party and joke around with her as if they're close but you've had little interaction with her prior.

It's pretty out of place to pound Demi on the beach and have her later be shocked that you have a massive cock after the fact when you progress the fan club part. I know Demi's cute ass gets around a lot but that seemed odd.

It shouldn't be too tricky to fill at least her or Liz stuff in those empty slots where the only options are going to the bathroom or visiting the shop to progress time.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Patreon update on july 8 said it would be out in a week or a little bit more by his estimate so yeah most likely then maybe a week more till public release?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I feel like having a game with no freedom or personal agency where your mc is supposedly overpowered af takes away from the experience but other than that its alright

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I feel like having a game with no freedom or personal agency where your mc is supposedly overpowered af takes away from the experience but other than that its alright
I would have to disagree on the overpowered part. We're not suppose to be the most powerful and we haven't been portrayed as such. The MC has always been a mixed bag, fighting wise. The dev did a good job of making us feel powerful but dragging us back down to hell when fights break out.

To put it in a better picture, here's the MC's wins and losses in order:

MC vs Thugs at the shop - MC wins

MC sparing with Michael - Michael

MC vs Ella - Ella easily

MC vs Kenny - MC wins

MC vs Klaus - Klaus wins easily

MC vs Danica - MC

MC(at home) vs Klaus and bodyguards - Klaus

MC and Alice vs Klaus - Klaus at first, Post Evolution MC wins

MC vs Minyak - MC

MC vs Jake(in prison) - Jake

MC vs Jake vs Deryl - deadlocked but the MC won in the end

MC vs Deryl - Deryl

As you can see, he's won 6 times but lost 6 times(technically 7, if you count Klaus beating him with Alice, pre evolution) There's obvious context to these fights but as you can see, he's not beating everyone he encounters and he's definitely not the strongest. There's a lot of people, and I really mean a lot, who could kill the MC and wipe him from existence easily.

Do we have the potential to eventually be overpowered? Sure but we're definitely near the bottom still and I don't think the Dev plans on changing that anytime soon.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes