Goemon279

Jun 5, 2018
My save files don't work, every time I load a save file and try to go further, it took me back to the beginning of the game

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
There are few animals that would be cool if MC could use:
- snakes, cause snakes are cool looking and venomous
- ants, cause they can lift things 30 times heavier than themselves, so it would increase his strenght and if MC could also turn into millions of ants, not just one it would be quite scary
- maybe some virus or parasite, so MC could kill enemies from inside, pretty fucked up, but could be interesting
ants cant lift so much weight because they have some unique ability, its just because they are tiny. If you increase an ants size to a human its probably not going to be any stronger due to the square cubed law. The gorilla arms are better for the MC for strength imo because a primates arms are the closest direct analogue to a human both in form and function, but a clear upgrade in terms of strength and reach because primates have a different muscular cross section structure and the muscular fibers themselves are different. So gorilla arms for example give a clear strength multiplier of several times for example with no downside.

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
Does anyone know how much power it takes to defeat Valravn without Brianna saving the MC in the end?
I have 78 of power and 18 of skill I chose the horn to gain more power and even then it's not enough, how annoying

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know how much power it takes to defeat Valravn without Brianna saving the MC in the end?
I have 78 of power and 18 of skill I chose the horn to gain more power and even then it's not enough, how annoying
i think it largely depends on how you engage him as well(3-4 choices during the fight). I don't know my exact stats, but just doing all daily training without any corruption choices for more power definitely was enough for me.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
You need 80 power or 19 skill to win without help.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
You do not need 80 power. As long as you do all the training, pick the horn and choose to defeat Michael with skill rather than brute force you'll be fine.
You need either 19 skilll OR 80 power, you can win the fight honorably with at least one of these, and you're still able to do the fight dishonorably if you choose all the correct choices.

Reactions: Festerbloom

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a couple of days now so I won't spoiler this post. I'll come out and say it. This update was too much. It was too good to the point where my mind was blown away from everything that was happening while I was playing. I'll get to the fighting and heavy info in a later post because there's a lot of stuff to go over.

Some old theories/info confirmed here, while some are denied. The Valravn fight is now one of the best fights in this game, currently. Only Michael's fight against the Lightning Monster can compete but that's it for that. Xanthe possibly knows about Ella and the numbered monsters. Then Danica returns and it's revealed that she was actually lvl 2(not necessarily new since supporters already knew). More details about higher evolutions from lvl 3 and so on.

Now that's out the way. I'll start by saying Brianna's redesign was fucking stunning. Not only that but she really tried to ride or die for us and that moved her up my list, which she was already high in. Hell, I was about about to go berserk when Valravn tried to kill her the first time. Though she doesn't do it if you pass it, she still tried to do that as a normal human and I love her for it.

Moving to the HERO stuff. They made a mistake recruiting me into this place. This is where my superhuman harem story begins. I did not expect Laurie to be that hot under her mask. We then got to mentally flirted with Sharon(that whole interaction was interesting). Lexi was still friendly and hot. Nico was a bit abusive but it was fine and she definitely wants it. Angelina looked great as well and I'm digging her upgraded looks. Overall, I'm about to make them all mine, if possible. Who needs Ella when you have a harem full of Superhuman waifus?

This next person deserves her own section and you know who I'm refering to. It's obviously Alice(some of you thought it was Danica, didn't you? :KEK: ). What a wifey she has continued to be since we got together. Legit, Nico was talking shit about us and she didn't let that shit fly. This update also really confirmed that she's fine with us sleeping around. It doesn't even end there. Alice in bunnyland was hot as fuck. Hands down, the best love interest in this game and there's not a single character, currently, that comes close. Not even for my own personal ones.

Man, what an update. Danica being alive was honestly the happiest moment for me. In fact, it happened like I thought it would, if she survived. The info drop was huge. Hero is going to have to be fucked up on several levels for me to side with Ella after all of this stuff. That cliffhanger as well. I swear I'm going to kill Cole no matter what, regardless of the outcome, but Ella's other "students" are going to get slaughtered if they touch Brianna and I'll hate Ella forever.

That's it. The wait for the next update is going to be unbearable. I'm currently redoing my playthroughs so that should hold me over for a couple of weeks. I'll come back later for info heavy side of this update and some reveals that came out in here. My theory about the Glowing Eye Monster(Dead End) being the lesser form of this God/Lord of the monster seems to be getting closer to reality with that Valravn flashback. Then there's this "bride" that it mentioned. I could go further but I'll get to that later after I finish up on these other playthroughs. Bye.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
What a great update! The fight with the Raven Knight was so fucking intense. WeirdWorld manages to put banger after banger of superhuman fights. I would only rate Michael's fight with the lightning monster ahead of the one in the latest update. And it's mostly on account of how well-planned it was on Michael's side. I was a little so-so about Brianna, but she jumped up my list when she came in clutch in MC's fight. And now that I read comments that MC could've won the fight without help from Brianna, I have to start the game again to check out that scenario. Gosh, this game has me hooked like no other AVN!

It was good to finally see an explanation of each power level. Glad to see Danica alive. Hopefully, MC gets a chance to fuck Danica pretty soon.

It's pretty difficult to like Ella after each update, but it's a good decision from the dev. There are a lot of AVNs where the female antagonist ends up being a likable option for an LI and honestly very few manage to pull it off. As a gamer, I often end up being disappointed with such paths.

MC's finally in H.E.R.O. I wish he could go on missions with Lexi and Nico pretty soon. Hopefully, he leads his own squad which would probably contain best girl Alice, best friend Deryl, hardass Michael and redeemed villain Jake.

Can't wait for the next update already. Guess, I will have to replay the game pretty soon.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How do you reach 19 skill? I must be doing something wrong, but I can't find what.
You have to not use your powers during the Michael sparing fight earlier in game. You'll miss out on 1 power point but gain that skill point.

Also, if you're stuck on the Valravn scene, you can just try to back track a bit to get 80 Power Points by choosing the horn from the shopkeep during the Charlie scene. You only need 80 PPs or 19 Skills to beat him by yourself(without Brianna helping you).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes