tomtomtom1123

Aug 26, 2022
It seems that mc will not evolve to level 3 soon, leading to a large gap with Alice and Michael. The two characters will be marginalized. Everything depends on mc, and the author will not give up supporting role in this way

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He seems almost entirely motivated by the desire to become stronger, at any cost. Do you remember anything in-game hinting that he wouldn't betray his allies in exchange for that strength?

Still, I hope you and Bear are right. Having Michael turn against us would suck, I like him.

Reactions: GaRbS

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
na man michael is not gonna betray us. he is gonna fight us because he is a warrior not a rat thats who he is. to grow and challenge the strong in SUPERHUMAN KOMBAT. Lol

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So we are going to git gud cus that CLIFFhanger looked dark souls and boy that prick looks kpop reject versión of klaus

Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
It seems Oscar is indeed Charlie's brother. They've got the same last name. I don't know if his full name comes up in game, and I'm not a patron, so this is the first time I've seen it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oscar is Charlie's brother? You don't say. I wonder which individual guessed that months ago.

Alright, I reached Oscar part again and it seems close enough with a little bit of different details. His memory was pretty sketchy from the attack though. It somewhat gives me a bit of doubt now but here's what we know currently.

- Oscar was attacked by a monster with his sister years ago. His family all being killed except his sister.

- His said sister disappeared after the fight but we assume she's still alive.

- Charlie recalls someone(her brother?) fighting something considered a big freak and them telling her to run. As far as we can tell, Charlie doesn't have any living family besides her brother.

Now this part includes Ella and how she's maybe manipulating Charlie a bit.

- Charlie said she won't work/fight for Ella or Jared's father.

- Ella tells her she knows where her brother is located but it's bad news.

- She then states to Charlie that this is why they need to fight "them" after telling her something about her brother's location.

Piecing it all together

- Who do we know that has a sister for sure? Oscar.

- Who currently has Oscar(corpse)? Hero.

- Who's Ella's enemy that she needs to fight? Hero Organization.

- Charlie, who wasn't before, is now determined to help Ella against her enemy and rescue her brother.

- Who would possibly need rescue or is in a perceived position that requires it from Hero? Oscar(even though he's dead).

- Ella states that Charlie is currently not skilled enough to fight the "bastard", as Charlie calls them, who did it.

- Only skilled enemies that are worth mentioning are apart of Hero. Michael as well, I guess, if Ella went that far with it.

- Charlie's obviously a Superhuman, possibly lvl 2 or higher. It limits the range of known enemies, a lot.

Now Ella could've obviously just lied about everything and made something up that included the MC, if he's her brother. She would had to have lied hard and said someone from Hero kidnapped him. If that's the "them" Ella's referring to during that part.

This legit could be anyone, but it's seems to point to Oscar, who has a missing sister, that we know of. If we replace the "someone" Charlie remembers fighting with the MC's Dad(since his eye is also damaged), I can kind of see how you can make it work without having the MC knowing or remembering he has a sister. If they both were young when it happened.

I guess this is something we'll have to find out next update. It can lead to many outcomes. I'm leaning toward Oscar(though I don't know how his pre superhuman self looked) but I can see it being anyone else, like the MC or even an out there choice like Deus.
:oops:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I had a different thought. Charles recollection resembles Oscar fight against the Bat Monster in the past. We know Oscar has a sister and she disappeared while he was fighting the monster.

Also the way Ella talked to her during that scene makes it seems like she's referencing hero and how they "took" him. She doesn't know that Oscar is presumed dead with Klaus. Ella was being her usual cryptic/manipulative self there to get her to join her fight.

This feels like the most likely thing with that Charlie stuff. If the MC was her brother she would've recognized him as he looks exactly the same but taller. Remember the MC is also only 18 and Charlie should be near his age. If they were siblings, I'm pretty sure both would remember each other.

I'm currently playing through it so i should have more details soon to get a better picture on the Oscar stuff. I'm not ruling out the possibility but it feels like it's leaning towards her being Oscar's younger sister that was mentioned in the flashback.
In light of a certain maniac, that plays this game way too much, guessing this before said card for Oscar was created by 2-3 months. It also shows another victim of Ella, who's being manipulated. This one is actually cruel and fucked up.

It's one thing to manipulate a person by cheerleading for them and stroking their ego(Jake, Deryl and the MC). But telling a girl, who just said she won't fight/work for you, her brother might be alive and pointing her towards your enemies is way too fucked up.

I'm glad the theory came true but man that was actually messed up when you look back at those scenes between Ella and Charlie there.

Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
I know, stunning deduction skills on my part.
I just replayed the part where Charlie is introduced, then I saw the pics and realized they had the same name.
It's just that Charlie is pale as a ghost, while Oscar is not.
Of course, that could be from the mutations.

I'm guessing that, with Ella's tutelage, she'll be pissed at H.E.R.O and seek revenge, and now that Michael is technically a part of the group, I'm imagining some conflict.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
fucking 10/10 update. Plenty of new story content and as usual, on the edge of my seat for the next update. Keep up the great work!!

Jun 19, 2019
Great update, hopefully it won't be many updates now until we can betray HERO and go do our own thing. I'm also excited to see where the corruption plotline is going, as the possibility of using the helmet leads me to believe that an important event surrounding corruption will happen soon enough.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes