Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
thanks for the help that should have been obvious i just forgot to add the =
It's fine, also if you want to find out a value of a variable, and you know the variable's name just type it in like:
power [Click ENTER]
xx
where the xx being the value of "power" is then printed by the computer.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lmao I just realized this game isn't a harem game. :) I am so fucked.
It is a harem game. You fuck Ella, Christie and Emily. They all know and you get a foursome scene together. They're basically all your women and know you're dating all 3. That alone is a harem. The game tag just was never updated, I guess. Even the MC says he's trying to build his harem to Danica and his friend at the beach.

You also fuck all of the main cheerleaders and Alice doesn't really care if you cheat. The twins(Amber and Liz) know you're fucking both and instead decide to share you. If all of that isn't a harem then most games on this site shouldn't have it. :KEK:

Carchek

Feb 8, 2020
seems even if i modify the skill and power stats in the console and do everything right, cop lady shoots and i get dishonorable ending.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
That HERO helmet is super suspicious. I think it might subtly indoctrinate the members in their dreams/thoughts instead, or maybe in addition to reducing corruption.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
I feel like you are exagerating with the kill count on humans. If he had killed hundreds, he wouldn't be up for negociations with the government, he'd be public enemy #1.

Michael was trained since he was young. Saying the MC has the leg up on him because he fought different targets is akin to saying a guy who's been in a hundred bar brawl is a better fighter than a profesionnal boxer.
There's a vast difference between what the MC does in order to survive, which is closer to flailing around, and the discipline Michael has, forged throughout over a decade. Sure the MC might have more hands on experiences with monsters and superhumans, but Michael has the basis to progress far faster than the MC on that front (and to be clear, I'm not talking Power and evolution, I'm talking purely on fighting efficiency).

It's still something he can learn to manage. For example, fire was way more dangerous for him until he learned to somewhat protect himself. It's not foolproof, but at least he doesn't get it as bad as before.

Yeah Michael's combat sense is insane, even just from the perspective of tactics, he can probably figure things out way better than the MC. He is superior to MC in every way I can think of except his powers, but now that he has his own, he is going to become a beast. He just needs to overcome the initial hurdle of learning what they are and how to use them, playing catch up, and that's it.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Did you forget about the collar situation?
The whole body can be destroyed, but if the head survives, the MC survives.

And yes, MC got shot in the head a few times and although he survived, it always really hurt him, slowed him down, or paralyzed him. I don't think the MC would survive a shotgun headshot at close range or good hit from anti-tank rifle. If enemies destroy too much of his core, he will not be able to regenerate.
his "core" is basically his entire spinal column, if even a portion of that survives I think he can regenerate fully given enough time. It will just take time and a lot of energy, so not viable in the middle of a fight and probably will lead to his death, but if he just gets shot but they dont burn his body or ignore him then he can recover.

Reactions: Festerbloom

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looking back at that debate between the MC and Michael in kill count, it's way higher than I thought. The MC's body count is over a thousand from that Jake incident. Alice might've added to it but jesus, he fucked them up. It's not even close anymore between him and Michael.

Even I only thought the MC killed around 100 something people there. Over a 1000 is insane. I'm really a menace. :devilish:

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Yeah Michael's combat sense is insane, even just from the perspective of tactics, he can probably figure things out way better than the MC. He is superior to MC in every way I can think of except his powers, but now that he has his own, he is going to become a beast. He just needs to overcome the initial hurdle of learning what they are and how to use them, playing catch up, and that's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Michael is very cold and methodical in combat, but I don't think he is the kind of guy to betray his friends. He, MC, and Alice have developed a very deep camaraderie and friendship throughout the game, and they have a very high level of trust in each other. They basically don't have any secrets, I don't see Michael betraying them. It wouldn't be in his character. I also don't see how it would be advantageous because they are small fish in a big pond and the fact that all three of them can trust each other, all have powerful abilities, and can all grow together is a huge benefit. Grouping up and having a reliable squad is a huge advantage in this kind of thing vs going off on your own. For mc I think thats been a theme throughout this game as well, that he needs to make friends and build up his allies and connections if he wants to survive all the crazy shit thats going on and stand up to Ella. Even Ella has her own band of underlings.

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
Looking back at that debate between the MC and Michael in kill count, it's way higher than I thought. The MC's body count is over a thousand from that Jake incident. Alice might've added to it but jesus, he fucked them up. It's not even close anymore between him and Michael.

Even I only thought the MC killed around 100 something people there. Over a 1000 is insane. I'm really a menace. :devilish:
That's only if you go for the killing route, right? If you play a restrained MC I dont think his kill count is even higher than 20.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's only if you go for the killing route, right? If you play a restrained MC I dont think his kill count is even higher than 20.
I'm not sure if you can choose not to kill the human soldiers there during the final jake encounter. I always do though so I'm not sure. The fact that he slaughtered 1000s there is wild.

Even so, the MC's body count will always be around 100 because of the Klaus fight too.

Reactions: Carlotrejius

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Michael is very cold and methodical in combat, but I don't think he is the kind of guy to betray his friends. He, MC, and Alice have developed a very deep camaraderie and friendship throughout the game, and they have a very high level of trust in each other. They basically don't have any secrets, I don't see Michael betraying them. It wouldn't be in his character. I also don't see how it would be advantageous because they are small fish in a big pond and the fact that all three of them can trust each other, all have powerful abilities, and can all grow together is a huge benefit. Grouping up and having a reliable squad is a huge advantage in this kind of thing vs going off on your own. For mc I think thats been a theme throughout this game as well, that he needs to make friends and build up his allies and connections if he wants to survive all the crazy shit thats going on and stand up to Ella. Even Ella has her own band of underlings.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes