JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
dafaq howd u guys get 19 skill im pretty sure I did all the training and I think did the cheerleader event early but im only 18... either that or im misremembering if I did the cheerleader event or not. save editor doesnt seem to be able to edit my skill points either rip
edit:checking the code there only seems to be variables for valwin which I think are the choices for the fights?
Edit again nvm one of the valwin points is skill 19
Edit again yeah I can edit my skill point value in the save editor nc

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
dafaq howd u guys get 19 skill im pretty sure I did all the training and I think did the cheerleader event early but im only 18... either that or im misremembering if I did the cheerleader event or not. save editor doesnt seem to be able to edit my skill points either rip
edit:checking the code there only seems to be variables for valwin which I think are the choices for the fights?
Edit again nvm one of the valwin points is skill 19
Edit again yeah I can edit my skill point value in the save editor nc
Not sure about your playthrough but my missing one is from the Michael fight early on, before you encounter Ella at her house. You get a power point for going all out against him but a skill point for trying to not rely on your powers. I have 18 skills and that's the only one I know I'm missing for sure, before this update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JLP603

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Not sure about your playthrough but my missing one is from the Michael fight early on, before you encounter Ella at her house. You get a power point for going all out against him but a skill point for trying to not rely on your powers. I have 18 skills and that's the only one I know I'm missing for sure, before this update.
I have 19 skills. Make sure all your saves are from the final version of the game. If you continued from alpha or beta version you may have missed a point.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The thing about this games is that because we don´t know a lot about the motivations of,... anyone really, they all come across as incredibly shady. What we know of Ella´s backstory and what she does in game with the pills, Jake and Derek makes it clear that she isn´t an heroic character, but the part with the orphans, her friendliness with the MC and the fact that we don´t know a lot about her foes makes it hard to discern is she´s full on villanous or just a well intentioned extremist.
Like I keep saying, Ella is the character with the most complex writting so far. Characters in this game aren't black or white. Ella is definitely not purely evil like a certain obsessed mofo is getting a hard-on at screaming. She has a specific ulterior motive, and it's highly likely we won't know anything clear about it until the MC has proven himself enough to her that she decides to bring him in on her plan, possibly. Or if he has to stop her.

But if she was only after creatign chaos and killing, she'd do far better than select people to make good superhumans : she'd spread her pills around like candies during Halloween. Some of us here theorized she might know stuff about the Numbered and what they have planned and tries to prepare for a possible invasion.
Only time will tell.

H.E.R.O is backed by a world goverment which is implied to be somewhat dystopian, their main researcher makes deals with the mob for test subjects and they have been covering up monster attacks for years, but then again, we don´t know if their doing out of pragmatism or for some other sinister goal.
The covering up part is simple to explain. It's to avoid wildspread panic so people don't turn on the gov. If the average Joe knew how many people get killed by monsters he'd have a hard time being productive.

The ones in this game that we can call outright evil are the Aldains, the NTR dude in Liz route and Amber´s Mother.
those are not even secondary character. They are just made to be an antagonistic force, so them being 2-dimensional is pretty much as far as necessary, to be honest.

Now.
Onward to the new version before I catch up on the three pages that poped up while I slept...

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
does anything happen with not wearing the mask to sleep for any of yall high corruption players?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
The thing about this games is that because we don´t know a lot about the motivations of,... anyone really, they all come across as incredibly shady. What we know of Ella´s backstory and what she does in game with the pills, Jake and Derek makes it clear that she isn´t an heroic character, but the part with the orphans, her friendliness with the MC and the fact that we don´t know a lot about her foes makes it hard to discern is she´s full on villanous or just a well intentioned extremist.

H.E.R.O is backed by a world goverment which is implied to be somewhat dystopian, their main researcher makes deals with the mob for test subjects and they have been covering up monster attacks for years, but then again, we don´t know if their doing out of pragmatism or for some other sinister goal.

And then there´s the monsters themselves, but we don´t know enough about them to speculate shit about their motives.

The ones in this game that we can call outright evil are the Aldains, the NTR dude in Liz route and Amber´s Mother.
have you noticed that Ella has an ability to recognize which person have the latent potential of becoming a superhuman? Her personal army where we see people like Cole who seems to be one of those orphaned kids as well. They also have the superhuman abilities. So to the point that she is actually caring about these orphaned kids, it might not be that instead the orphaned kids being taken in by her facade of kindness will inevitably become her experiments for superhuman creation but those experiments will be completely under her control and supervision and thus there are less chance of creating something like Kenny which were not under her supervision.And since she is kind to those kids, they will never oppose her so she is in a win win situation anyway. So no she has not a single good intentions and every character she comes across she manipulates them or gaslights them. Narcissists and psychopaths always come across as incredibly charming people and the author's insistence of MC being relying on Ella even if he knows her intentions were bad with Deryl and Jake's case, well because she is kind of an Author's pet.

Take Mia's healing for example. That was a chance for the MC to finally able to do something without Ella's help, but Author had to insert Ella for that part instead of making it a win for the MC. In recent update Xanthe says that Ella has a superior 1st evolution compared to MC even if their powers are similar as well. After that when you went to hunt other monsters to increase your power, Author had to insert Ella into that scenario even if MC knows what she had done at that point? Author consistently tries to insert Ella at every point of growth for MC so that MC will forever be in gratitude of a narcisstic monster.

The thing is, "Give someone power, and they will reveal their true nature." Thats what happened with Ella. When she received her powers in the accident that killed her parents, the power she received revealed her nature. Why did she consistently turned Jake against MC? Even turned herself in MC and gaslighted Jake who was nothing but an innocent intelligent man. SImple whoever comes out on top , she is the winner in that scene. So in the end, you can compare Ella to Illusive man from Mass Effect, who give big speeches about doing evil things for greater good, but there is no greater good. Narcisstic psychopaths do those things for one reason only- Power and Control.

Reactions: Doom Marine

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
GOD DAMN YOU WEIRD WORLD!!! THAT CLIFFHANGER-

I didn't even think that Ella could potentially make her own faction with willing Superhumans!

P.S- I fuckin told you guys Danica wasn't just going to be discarded. I called that shit

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Btw anyone keeping track of what powers or skills the mc bas but doesnt use? I think it was the polar bear that was the only one downright not used and the ability to become fire retardent and next to that were one offs like turning ppl into coins or morphing ppl which was only done once in the prison arc and never used then the night vision which im not sure if it was taken from the lion from way back at the start? Which again is hardly used.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I think it's very interesting that Valvaran seems to have been a real bird made in to a monster.
Not just that; he was made by the super powerful monster that kills our parent in the Too Powerful Too Soon bad ending. Results seem to show too, even his "severely weakened state" was incredibly strong

Reactions: dking239

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Choices at Studio scenes from latest update is important??
They can effect your public/govt scores. Some options give you +points with the Brianna (cop lady). So far the in game differences those scores seem to only be role play relevant (like whether the people like or hate you, whether cops support you etc etc). Nothing that really defines a run [again only so far - this might change]. My recommendation is to just pick a lane. If you're the hero try stick to heroish responses and corrupt/dangerous responses for a more corrupt run.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
They can effect your public/govt scores. Some options give you +points with the Brianna (cop lady). So far the in game differences those scores seem to only be role play relevant (like whether the people like or hate you, whether cops support you etc etc). Nothing that really defines a run [again only so far - this might change]. My recommendation is to just pick a lane. If you're the hero try stick to heroish responses and corrupt/dangerous responses for a more corrupt run.
I guess it is important for Hero points too. Thats why i confused. My mc don't want anyone to join Hero group. But he not gonna fucked up himself too

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I guess it is important for Hero points too. Thats why i confused. My mc don't want anyone to join Hero group. But he not gonna fucked up himself too
As far as I can see from the code, HERO doesnt seem to care what you say. Through the whole interview you can get +1 Dexter point (for saying hero is good and wants to save lives) and +1 Xanthe Point (for saying you are above the law). As of now there is nothing tracking HERO's sentiment to the public other than your public appeal. Looks like high corruption runs are what you would want if your aim is to keep hero weak. In a high corrupt run they wont get Jake and Danica and not too much public support since you'll kill lots of people and cops. If you don't do that you will kinda invariably swing into being popular which might proxy for HERO being popular.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have 19 skills. Make sure all your saves are from the final version of the game. If you continued from alpha or beta version you may have missed a point.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait for the public version before doing it all again. In case this update also gives you more after the final version release.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes