Mar 9, 2019
So basically the MC's allergy to electricity isn't necessarily fatal so much as it is debilitating, and yet there are levels of voltage below which he will feel pretty much no effect whatsoever, and above the unclear voltage the effects are disastrous. On top of that, the MC has already shown the capability to counteract said allergy with self-discipline and conditioning, in turn requiring a higher voltage to harm him.

Theoretically, considering he's only in his 2nd evolution, the MC could grow so powerful that one would require enough terajoules to make an atom bomb blush to incapacitate him. I became a fan of the game for its surprisingly intriguing story but it really only just struck me how powerful these characters are. While not on the level of most comic books, I'm pretty sure they would decimate the live-action superheroes and supervillains before facing any true threats.

I really was out here thinking this was less fantastical when one of these motherfuckers was making swords the size of a city block like it was nothing.

Reactions: mrttao

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Theoretically, considering he's only in his 2nd evolution, the MC could grow so powerful that one would require enough terajoules to make an atom bomb blush to incapacitate him.
The only problem is that his central core is in his head.
If someone does enough damage to the head it will kill him.
One good blow to the head with some higher caliber is all it takes.

Air_Force_Sniper_M82.JPEG

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
The only problem is that his central core is in his head.
If someone does enough damage to the head it will kill him.
One good blow to the head with some higher caliber is all it takes.

View attachment 2204872
No it isn't, during the fight with Deryl and Jake there is a bad end where you still fight on despite missing upper torso and head, you only die once the rest of your body dies. Plus there are multiple times where MC gets his head blown and lives, for example, during the mall fight one of the snipers lands a headshot and MC just shrugs it off.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, in one of the training events MC liquifies himself, including his head, and lives. That basically means that no central neural system is really needed.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
MC needs to evolve he needs more powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want to see the mantis punch maybe a little of bio chemical warfare or at least get Eldrich mind fuckery cus you know he got the cult so may as well get the traits Lol

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
No it isn't, during the fight with Deryl and Jake there is a bad end where you still fight on despite missing upper torso and head, you only die once the rest of your body dies. Plus there are multiple times where MC gets his head blown and lives, for example, during the mall fight one of the snipers lands a headshot and MC just shrugs it off.
Did you forget about the collar situation?
The whole body can be destroyed, but if the head survives, the MC survives.

And yes, MC got shot in the head a few times and although he survived, it always really hurt him, slowed him down, or paralyzed him. I don't think the MC would survive a shotgun headshot at close range or good hit from anti-tank rifle. If enemies destroy too much of his core, he will not be able to regenerate.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

EDIT: Forgot to mention, in one of the training events MC liquifies himself, including his head, and lives. That basically means that no central neural system is really needed.
Worth noting that during liquification he has to firmly hold in his mind a "re-solidify after X seconds with a new head" or he dies.
And he has to do the transformation all at once. if he tries to cautiously do it slowly he dies.

So, the head is necessary. But can regrow under certain conditions without loss of memories.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Just played the update, its fucking great! Decent number of Qs regarding powers and superhuman history gets answered. Added some info into spoilers if anyone would like extra tidbits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i love and hate you at the same time you tease :HideThePain::sick:

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Unlocked

Hey all, its here at last. Enjoy
MAC

PC

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
God damn Valvran be too strong for mc how dafaq do I avoid the bad ending did I seriously need to go a corruption run to gain enough strength to live?
Edit finally got the good outcome. needed to be cautious when valvran charges his sword

Reactions: Jimmy Newtron

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
God damn Valvran be too strong for mc how dafaq do I avoid the bad ending did I seriously need to go a corruption run to gain enough strength to live?
Edit finally got the good outcome. needed to be cautious when valvran charges his sword
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Fuck, Danica's alive!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Dev.
6c7eh1fyksz21.jpg

Please don't be a figment of imagination when I wake up tomorrow. Tell me I'm not that far gone in my own copium! I don't think my heart can take it.

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes