Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
The MC can form iron now. If you want to talk purely biology, there's no loginc in him, a living being, being capable of spontaneously creating iron and then turning that back into flesh. But he still does. At this point, nothing says he can't end up finding a way to lessen the impact of electricity. Not necessarily get immune to it (that would be pretty boring) but at least manage to make it so he doesn't instantly explodes at the first zap.
This actually does get mentioned in one of the training things from two updates ago. The MC turns into rubber, but it doesn't matter. As theorized moooonths ago in either this thread or the discord, one of the outcomes (and the outcome which is true) is

MC shapeshifts
Electricity touches his body
Electricity breaks his shapeshift
He explodes from electricity

Mar 9, 2019
This actually does get mentioned in one of the training things from two updates ago. The MC turns into rubber, but it doesn't matter. As theorized moooonths ago in either this thread or the discord, one of the outcomes (and the outcome which is true) is

MC shapeshifts
Electricity touches his body
Electricity breaks his shapeshift
He explodes from electricity
Exactly what I came to comment on after reading the thread. Though it's honestly a stupid weakness when you think of how universally generated electricity is. Is there a minimum charge required?

Does the static electricity from rubbing a balloon make him and the balloon go pop? Does one of his ladies walk through a thunderstorm and get extra frizzy hair, then as she hugs him all we see is a mushroom cloud?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a minimum charge required?
Yes. small amounts of electricity are trivial to the MC. Also the damage he suffers scales with the quantity of the electricity.

The more electricity, the more mental effort he needs to control it. and if it exceeds a certain amount he explodes.

The stronger the MC is, the more electricity is needed to overwhelm him.

Three Pump

Apr 1, 2021
Exactly what I came to comment on after reading the thread. Though it's honestly a stupid weakness when you think of how universally generated electricity is. Is there a minimum charge required?

Does the static electricity from rubbing a balloon make him and the balloon go pop? Does one of his ladies walk through a thunderstorm and get extra frizzy hair, then as she hugs him all we see is a mushroom cloud?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's so much in this game, I admit I outright forget and misremember things. I wish I knew where to find it but it seemed to me like the description of the feeling immediately preceding an evolution and the feeling of being hit with electricity was similar, just far more intense and localized with the electricity. Like the electricity was causing the destruction because it was instigating a rapid evolution on only parts of his body which caused it to tear itself apart. I had the notion at one point that if he could survive a large enough charge of electricity that was administered body wide it might literally jumpstart his next evolution. Don't know, just some analgenic theorizing.

Reactions: Raiduo

vman424

Dec 22, 2021
Anyone else getting this error when using the Gallery?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: VPGrid not completely full, needs a multiple of 3 children.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
[Previous line repeated 4 more times]
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 584, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 678, in per_interact
raise exc

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Superhuman 0.902
Wed Nov 30 15:00:03 2022

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone else getting this error when using the Gallery?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
[Previous line repeated 4 more times]
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 584, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "D:\Games\Superhuman-0.902-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 678, in per_interact
raise exc

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Superhuman 0.902
Wed Nov 30 15:00:03 2022

Its appeared for me when I used the unren tool to open the console or decompiled the files on the game and then tried to access the gallery. Try a fresh install.

Reactions: vman424

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I had the notion at one point that if he could survive a large enough charge of electricity that was administered body wide it might literally jumpstart his next evolution. Don't know, just some analgenic theorizing.
This is perhaps a less stupid idea than it might seem at first glance...
(I don't mean it as an insult ;))
My first thought was "That's bullshit" but then I thought twice.

What if MC slime cells are shaped and changed using (VERY) small electrical charges? Too large a dose of electricity will therefore cause breakdown of any cellular structure that has been formed (dose that is painful but not strong enough to immobilize MC) or uncontrolled inflation (and subsequent explosion) caused by extreme overdose.

It would pretty much explain the behavior of his body.
So in theory, MC could be able to supercharge himself at some point in the future which could give him a short term combat buff.

Reactions: mrttao

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Im kinda curious about something, so the human body produces enough electricity to power a light bulb, could a human hypothetically kill the MC just by well...existing or like giving him a static shock by accident? (The episode of family guy where peter shuffles his feet and shocks his family comes to mind when I think about it)

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Bro flesh bombs he can make flesh bombs if he gets the trick of the eel from the zoo jaja m/c can use BIO Bio bombs Lol

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
I wouldn't doubt her being evil and just trying to resist in her own way at the same time
The thing about this games is that because we don´t know a lot about the motivations of,... anyone really, they all come across as incredibly shady. What we know of Ella´s backstory and what she does in game with the pills, Jake and Derek makes it clear that she isn´t an heroic character, but the part with the orphans, her friendliness with the MC and the fact that we don´t know a lot about her foes makes it hard to discern is she´s full on villanous or just a well intentioned extremist.

H.E.R.O is backed by a world goverment which is implied to be somewhat dystopian, their main researcher makes deals with the mob for test subjects and they have been covering up monster attacks for years, but then again, we don´t know if their doing out of pragmatism or for some other sinister goal.

And then there´s the monsters themselves, but we don´t know enough about them to speculate shit about their motives.

The ones in this game that we can call outright evil are the Aldains, the NTR dude in Liz route and Amber´s Mother.

Reactions: mrttao

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ella could be like saren from mass Effect it fits both evil and puppets thinking they have free will

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe we are in a mexican standoff H.E.R.O , ella and her crownies and the table. then when the Guard is down and the black moon is up the vulture will see what rots .

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes