DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks like I wasn't lost in my delusion after all. I also can't sleep! Dammit, this game is living rent free in my head so bad now. It totally wasn't like this before. :Kappa:

Anyway, playing on my murder hobo saves, Nico might want some dick in the future, if you beat Valravn completely. I'm guessing it's tied to a lot of power points or high corruption. My main didn't have enough apparently so I didn't get it on there.

I'll probably go back later and redo my main saves. Might even keep Jake alive because it's exhausting to manage so many playthroughs. The no corruption was a bit too boring so I'll toss it. High Corruption will sort of replace my main(in terms of killing jake) but now I'm wondering if I should redo that as well. Damn, I'm going to be real busy for a week or 2 with this game. Best to finish up all of the other games first and then come back to this when spoilers are fine and everyone has played. 2 to 3 more days seem fair enough for everyone. I should be done by then.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Anyway, playing on my murder hobo saves, Nico might want some dick in the future, if you beat Valravn completely. I'm guessing it's tied to a lot of power points or high corruption. My main didn't have enough apparently so I didn't get it on there.
You need 80 power or 19 skill to win "honorably."
And to make the correct choices.
Corruption is irrelevant, I don't think it effects anything at all this update.

Last edited:

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
You need 80 power and 19 skill to do it perfectly.
I did perfectly it with 69 power and 19 skill, I'm guessing it depends on your skill and the choices you made, but maybe power plays a part too.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I did perfectly it with 69 power and 19 skill, I'm guessing it depends on your skill and the choices you made, but maybe power plays a part too.
Choices do matter.
You need four points to win "honorably, " and three to win "dishonorably."
You can score five. One by passing the skill check. Another from the power check.
The other three from choices.

What I meant was to score all five-
But there's no mechanical difference between getting five or four, so you're right.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You need 80 power and 19 skill to do it perfectly.
I did this with 83 Power Points and only 18 skills on the Evil MC run. I'm guessing you only need one of those 2 things since I passed it correctly there but not on my main who had like 70 something power points but the same amount of skill(18).

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I did this with 83 Power Points and only 18 skills on the Evil MC run. I'm guessing you only need one of those 2 things since I passed it correctly there but not on my main who had like 70 something power points but the same amount of skill(18).
Yes. To win "honorably" you need only one of those two, and to make all of the correct choices.
As stated in my second post, you only need four out of five victory points, my use of the word perfectly, I suppose, may have been misleading.
Edited original to be less easily misinterpreted. My fault there.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Yes. To win "honorably" you need only one of those two, and to make all of the correct choices.
As stated in my second post, you only need four out of five victory points, my use of the word perfectly, I suppose, may have been misleading.
Edited original to be less easily misinterpreted. My fault there.
What is the right ending of that fight? Valvaran is captured by Nico in all scenarios or there are some other scenarios beside dead ends?

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
What is the right ending of that fight? Valvaran is captured by Nico in all scenarios or there are some other scenarios beside dead ends?

In order to not see a dead end, you will have to score three points.
If you don't meet the power and skill requirements, you can still win "dishonorably" by making the right choices.
If you meet one of those requirements, making these choices will give you an "honorable" victory.
Keep your distance, Go all out, I don't need to evolve.
Nico still takes Valravn, though. That's the entire reason HERO sent you to fight him.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
In order to not see a dead end, you will have to score three points.
If you don't meet the power and skill requirements, you can still win "dishonorably" by making the right choices.
Keep your distance, Go all out, I don't need to evolve.
Nico still takes Valravn, though. That's the entire reason you're fighting him.
I didn't selected "go all out". Still mc is alive

• Angry
Reactions: Sorreah
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes