RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
No. When you speak to Lucy, the flag is potentially set. It's used where i said it's used:
Python:
    if helplucy == True:
        jump erikhelplucy
#...
    label erikhelplucy:
    You "Oh and speaking of, you're going to give your secretary a generous raise and pay for all her daughter's medical expenses."
    Erik "H-How do you know about-"
    You "I know a lot of things Erik. And I'll know if you try to fuck me. So keep that in mind."
    Erik "G-Got it!"
This is the only place this flag gets referenced.

On the romance storyline Liz goes to Erik to quit her sponsorship out of her own volition. She elaborates on it in the epilogue:
Python:
    Liz "Oh? That? I quit, or resigned, or whatever you want to call it. It's not worth the hassle."
    LAmum "WHAT?! You quit your sponsorship!!!? WHY!? After all the effort I put in to set up that interview, and after you passed it!? Why would you give that up!!?"
    Liz "It's boring. I thought I would just be training and racing, but all the sponsor bullshit was taking up my time. So, I cut 'em loose. "
So, you know, it's not like you're doing her any favor having her still interact with the fat fucker she wants nothing to do with, and wasting her time on things she has no interest in. All she wanted was swimming with Amber, and she gets to do that just fine after she quits, without the tiresome sponsorship bullshit.

If you think having her keep the scholarship is a good idea, just consider her mom thinks it's a good idea. The woman who is wrong about pretty much everything.

As for Lucy, you seem to operate with cartoon presumption Erik is some sort of Load Bearing CEO and when he dies, his company is dissolved, and all employees lose their jobs. When in reality things don't really work like that and Lucy is very likely still a secretary to the next boss. Maybe she even doesn't have to suck his dick for a change.

Also, what makes you think i have any interest in playing some harem master nonsense? Not to mention i fail to see why this should make me feel very guilty about not taking special care of a woman who was ready to throw MC's close friend (and who knows how many girls before her) under the rapist-slash-murderer bus.
Okay okay, calm your tits, the world isn't black and white and nobody's perfect.

I was wrong about the flag reference, the point I was trying to get across though is that it only matters if you spare Erik, and that it doesn't take effect if you kill him, my mistake.

I'm assuming for the Liz quitting dialogue, that only takes place if you kill Erik, which is why I didn't. If you do happen to spare Erik, he does exactly what you tell him to.

You: Dedicate your life to charity and being a good person and I'll spare you.

Erik: I will, I swear!

You: Go back on your word, and I'll flay you alive, heal the skin and do it again until you go insane.

Erik: I-I won't go back on it, I promise.

You: And to prove to me how good you've become. You're going to sponsor both Liz and her sister, for their swimming careers, everything.

You: But you are under no circumstances to contact them directly. Do everything through that secretary of yours.

Erik: Y-Yes, of course!!

Should you decide to say to the secretary you'll be taken care of, the following lines are added on;

You: Oh and speaking of, you're going to give your secretary a generous raise and pay for all her daughter's medical expenses.

The epilogue with Liz's Mother clarifies this point;

LAMom: *sigh* Anyway, Liz how is college life going? How's your sponsorship? Mr Long is a very reputable man.

Liz: Good, I guess. Amber will be getting the same sponsorship I have pretty soon. The fatso is planning to recruit her before the end of the new term.

This is a better outcome for the twins no matter what you want to tell yourself, while LAMom IS a fucking cunt, Liz isn't doing it for her, in fact she even says that later on she will not pursue the career. But in the mean time, it means at the very least Amber is in the same sponsor with her sister (like she wanted) and Liz, while she is lazy, will still follow her sister to do anything she wants to do. If they get a free ride together, how is that worse off? In fact, if you do kill Erik, Liz'll quit, and any natural talent Amber has will be thrown away because she never joined up in the first place. You're kind of destroying any potential future that could have been for them. They can quit whenever they want, but the fact that Liz stays in to be with her sister for something they can fall back on for a while is good, regardless if the lobotomized zombie that is Liz says she'd rather do otherwise.

As for Lucy, YOU seem to be operating in the delusional fantasy land of privilege. Cancer treatment is not cheap, I know that from personal experience, and Lucy herself quite literally states that she needs this job;

You: Think carefully Lucy, do you really want to die for scum like him?

Lucy: Please, I...

Lucy: I need that job, I-I can't afford to lose it.

You: You'll find another job I'm sure. You seem quite capable.

Lucy: No! You don't understand. A job that pays as well as that, it doesn't exist. Not for a secretary. I need that job, I can't lose it.

And she's right, it's not cheap. Given what she's earning as a secretary, and other dialogue I'm not going to meticulously bible quote; I think it's safe to say Erik is giving his last name to her (pun intended) in exchange for her daughter's treatment. While I am well aware Erik is not the ONLY "load boss" running the company, the next boss isn't just going to willy nilly pay for cancer treatment for secretary work, the world doesn't "work that way."

To your last point I'll be honest I don't remember or seem to give a flying fuck why I mentioned my harem master route. But while Lucy is certainly not doing a good thing leading girls to a rapist; she certainly isn't doing the wrong thing. It's her daughter's life on the line, I'm going to assume you're not a poverty parent, because if you were, you'd probably do the same thing in her shoes. Or you can save your moral compass at the exchange for your daughter's life. But I guess it's subjective.

The way I see it, no option in this game is the "right" one, that's the fucking point. To kill or not to kill Bailey, to kill or not to kill Danica, Jake, hell even Oscar. Just depends, not so black and white, but there are blatantly better options, and blatantly dumber ones.

Edit: I think I know the reason I responded about the Harem stick, you talked to me, so I was just giving you more of an insight as to how I roll so you could help me not insult me. I hope I wasn't too harsh in this.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
The way I see it, no option in this game is the "right" one, that's the fucking point. To kill or not to kill Bailey, to kill or not to kill Danica, Jake, hell even Oscar. Just depends, not so black and white.
was reminded of superboy lol that version of superman was delusional af saw everything as black and white heroes and villains, and heroes that did try to stop him... well. he was all "why did you make me do this?"

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
was reminded of superboy lol that version of superman was delusional af saw everything as black and white heroes and villains, and heroes that did try to stop him... well. he was all "why did you make me do this?"
Yeah if the real world has taught me one thing, it's to keep an open mind, nothing is cut and dry. There is obviously majority agreed upon bad or "evil" but it is very rare, and relies heavily on perspective. Worry about yourself and those closest to you, you can worry about those you don't even truly know later. Not as a lecture sorry, just my personal thoughts

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Mm I'm not buying it. You're telling me that these HIGHLY independent and hostile monsters, who are known to fight for territory or less; just so happened to be next to each other in the same park AND be amongst the top Numbered, all while joining up to pick the same host at the same time? No. I don't buy it as just a friendly miss gene injection.

They have a plan, like you mentioned they teamed up against the 1st, they are definitely associated with each other, and that in itself makes them arguably the most suspicious and most dangerous characters in the entire game.

As much as I love mister way of the wind H.E.R.O avatar, and Deus the foresight drug dealer, I can't help but be on my guard against the intentions of our Numbered.

The 2nd just seems to be doing their own thing, the 1st potentially the same. But 3 and 4 are not only working together which is downright unheard of for intelligent monsters, but are constantly pushing us forward towards corruptional choices and to further our powers. Much like Ella, which leads me to believe they left her like someone mentioned, but she still seems dead set on following out whatever task she was given.

That all being said; we still don't know what the fuck the monsters truly want other than preparing us for their arrival, and that most of the Numbered aree dead (I'd assume thanks to injured Zack and the other elite H.E.R.O agents), potentially also that unknown monster (I went back to check, if it's not the 1st, what is it?)
With your last few points you almost prove that my theory might be right, all other numbered do their own thing, but the 3th and 4th adopt certain people and push them to evolve, they act like female and male, husband and wife, lion and lioness almost and you don't buy them adopting certain people as their chosen one?
Objectives aside, they act in a protective manner regardless, giving power to the MC when he is about to lose all hope, twisted as they are, it feels like Ella is the rebellious child and the MC their new prodigy...

But yeah, we won't know until the plot develops more, right now is just conceptions of our understanding based on maybes in relation to the monsters motives.

Last edited:

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Mm I'm not buying it. You're telling me that these HIGHLY independent and hostile monsters, who are known to fight for territory or less; just so happened to be next to each other in the same park AND be amongst the top Numbered, all while joining up to pick the same host at the same time? No. I don't buy it as just a friendly miss gene injection.

They have a plan, like you mentioned they teamed up against the 1st, they are definitely associated with each other, and that in itself makes them arguably the most suspicious and most dangerous characters in the entire game.

As much as I love mister way of the wind H.E.R.O avatar, and Deus the foresight drug dealer, I can't help but be on my guard against the intentions of our Numbered.

The 2nd just seems to be doing their own thing, the 1st potentially the same. But 3 and 4 are not only working together which is downright unheard of for intelligent monsters, but are constantly pushing us forward towards corruptional choices and to further our powers. Much like Ella, which leads me to believe they left her like someone mentioned, but she still seems dead set on following out whatever task she was given.

That all being said; we still don't know what the fuck the monsters truly want other than preparing us for their arrival, and that most of the Numbered aree dead (I'd assume thanks to injured Zack and the other elite H.E.R.O agents), potentially also that unknown monster (I went back to check, if it's not the 1st, what is it?)
We don't really know what all the other monsters say to their chosen spawn. When the 1st was talking to Jake it was saying much the same thing we hear which is how to increase our power and become more capable. We dont know why exactly they want us to grow but it does look like all the spawn of living monsters hear them to some degree.
Also i'm not sure how much they necessarily care about pushing us to more corrupt choices. If you are going on a low corruption run then they just keep saying you need allies instead of encouraging devouring. They need you to power up but seem to not be particularly picky about which way you do it.
Since HERO seems to try and create supes through dead monster material its possible that their heroes don't hear their parents making them less useful to the monsters (and maybe less powerful in their evolution). I think Draco or some other poster mentioned that idea as well. The way Ella talks about "getting your ending" in her last training sessions could be a sign that each monster is aiming for its own way to ultimate power; ours could be devouring everything, the 1st could be controlling everything etc... The 3rd and 4th might just be working together because their respective 'ends' are very compatible. The 3rd gets to 'eat' everything and through that the 4th gets to 'remember' everything

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In fact, if you do kill Erik, Liz'll quit, and any natural talent Amber has will be thrown away because she never joined up in the first place. You're kind of destroying any potential future that could have been for them.
Hmm Amber didn't get in the school for the super-gifted-best-in-the-world people on swimming scholarship. She made it on her regular grades that were good enough the school wanted her in and offered her full scholarship to have her in. So i believe you're pretty much shitting on all her hard work and actual talents when you focus on swimming as her potential future.

Swimming isn't a career route even for Liz -- her mother acknowledges it in the epilogue where you do spare Erik, saying she'll need to have an actual, real work in a few years when she is no longer in her physical prime. It's not potential future for either of them, and so you aren't destroying anything if you reduce it back to what it was originally -- just something they enjoy casually in their free time, without any sponsors. They still get to do it together, which is all they've ever cared about.

(also, and this is just a sidenote, are we seriously supposed to believe that no other sponsor in the world would be eager to sign up two top-tier swimmers, and Erik is their only such option, ever? Please. If it doesn't happen it's because Liz has no actual interest in pursuing this)

As for Lucy, YOU seem to be operating in the delusional fantasy land of privilege. Cancer treatment is not cheap, I know that from personal experience, and Lucy herself quite literally states that she needs this job;
(...)
While I am well aware Erik is not the ONLY "load boss" running the company, the next boss isn't just going to willy nilly pay for cancer treatment for secretary work, the world doesn't "work that way."
Erik didn't pay for the cancer treatment of Lucy's daughter either. I don't see any evidence in the game to think he'd pay her anything other than a salary, and there's no reason to believe the next boss will suddenly stop paying it.

And like i said, i don't feel especially inclined to feel much sympathy for Lucy. She's made her choices and thus made her bed. While it's perfectly understandable why she'd choose well-being of her daughter over literal lives of girls who were strangers to her, i trust it's also understandable why i might feel it's quite natural for MC to not like very much someone who'd made such choice at expense of MC's close friend and prioritize her plight. Put it brutally, Lucy's daughter is just as much of a stranger to MC as Liz (and other girls she might've thrown under the bus) was to Lucy. Or even more of a stranger, given Lucy actually interacts with Liz face to face.

But while Lucy is certainly not doing a good thing leading girls to a rapist; she certainly isn't doing the wrong thing.
It's tempting to try to dismiss Lucy's actions as "ohh she's doing it to save her poor sick daughter" but we only have Lucy's word that she needs this particular job; and rely on big presumptions that there's absolutely no way she could keep her salary with her rapist-slash-murderer boss gone, and no other ways for her to make money otherwise. But what if these presumptions are false (because honestly, they aren't all that believable) and it was just more convenient for Lucy to turn blind eye to what's been going on? Would you still say that putting her own convenience over the lives of young girls wasn't "doing the wrong thing"?

Last edited:
Reactions: armyman654

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Well good thing MC see memories so lucy said the truth Erik is on the base he is scared as fuck so meh MC can always go and kill him take his place and give the property to the girls not even a trick because at that point MC becomes Erik. The MC consumes a person prototype style no evidence till he goes surprise bitch.

Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
I feel the need to point out that Lucy says that there's no other job she could take that would pay as well as her secretary job for Erik. Probably because she's paid more than a normal secretary salary, given what Erik expects her to do.
There's no reason to believe, should Erik be killed, that his successor would pay her the same amount, unless the new boss expects the same things.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
With your last few points you almost prove that my theory might be right, all other numbered do their own thing, but the 3th and 4th adopt certain people and push them to evolve, they act like female and male, husband and wife, lion and lioness almost and you don't buy them adopting certain people as their chosen one?
Objectives aside, they act in a protective manner regardless, giving power to the MC when he is about to lose all hope, twisted as they are, it feels like Ella is the rebellious child and the MC their new prodigy...

But yeah, we won't know until the plot develops more, right now is just conceptions of our understanding based on maybes in relation to the monsters motives.
I love this analogy! I guess what I was trying to say is that it's still suspicious to me that 2 of the most powerful monsters are working together.

Reactions: RogueEagle

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I feel the need to point out that Lucy says that there's no other job she could take that would pay as well as her secretary job for Erik. Probably because she's paid more than a normal secretary salary, given what Erik expects her to do.
There's no reason to believe, should Erik be killed, that his successor would pay her the same amount, unless the new boss expects the same things.
He doesn't seem to understand that...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hmm Amber didn't get in the school for the super-gifted-best-in-the-world people on swimming scholarship. She made it on her regular grades that were good enough the school wanted her in and offered her full scholarship to have her in. So i believe you're pretty much shitting on all her hard work and actual talents when you focus on swimming as her potential future.

Swimming isn't a career route even for Liz -- her mother acknowledges it in the epilogue where you do spare Erik, saying she'll need to have an actual, real work in a few years when she is no longer in her physical prime. It's not potential future for either of them, and so you aren't destroying anything if you reduce it back to what it was originally -- just something they enjoy casually in their free time, without any sponsors. They still get to do it together, which is all they've ever cared about.

(also, and this is just a sidenote, are we seriously supposed to believe that no other sponsor in the world would be eager to sign up two top-tier swimmers, and Erik is their only such option, ever? Please. If it doesn't happen it's because Liz has no actual interest in pursuing this)

Erik didn't pay for the cancer treatment of Lucy's daughter either. I don't see any evidence in the game to think he'd pay her anything other than a salary, and there's no reason to believe the next boss will suddenly stop paying it.

And like i said, i don't feel especially inclined to feel much sympathy for Lucy. She's made her choices and thus made her bed. While it's perfectly understandable why she'd choose well-being of her daughter over literal lives of girls who were strangers to her, i trust it's also understandable why i might feel it's quite natural for MC to not like very much someone who'd made such choice at expense of MC's close friend and prioritize her plight. Put it brutally, Lucy's daughter is just as much of a stranger to MC as Liz (and other girls she might've thrown under the bus) was to Lucy. Or even more of a stranger, given Lucy actually interacts with Liz face to face.

It's tempting to try to dismiss Lucy's actions as "ohh she's doing it to save her poor sick daughter" but we only have Lucy's word that she needs this particular job; and rely on big presumptions that there's absolutely no way she could keep her salary with her rapist-slash-murderer boss gone, and no other ways for her to make money otherwise. But what if these presumptions are false (because honestly, they aren't all that believable) and it was just more convenient for Lucy to turn blind eye to what's been going on? Would you still say that putting her own convenience over the lives of young girls wasn't "doing the wrong thing"?
I'm pretty sure Amber and Liz are primarily there for the swimming scholarship. Maybe not Amber on paper, but what else is she going to do? It's not that she HAS to do swimming, it's that it's ludicrous NOT to give an opportunity to her AND her sister to be in a special situation for a POTENTIAL swimming career. Like I said, they could quite anytime. While most other sponsors would probably require a quota.
I feel there is a reason our first individual meeting with Liz is when she's swimming, lazy as she, if there is one thing she can "tolerate" it's swimming. And Amber towards the end of their arc was very happy competing against Liz in a friendly manner, why not do that swimming rather than flipping burgers at a fast food chain?

In sparing Erik, you aren't so much FORCING them to do swimming, they could quit anytime. But it's blackmail bro, we aren't getting a better sponsorship without Erik. We can get another, but even Liz says that's easier said then done when you literally ask her that. I'm sure she knows the business better than us.

Erik was paying for Lucy's dadaughter it may not have been directly, but the job itself made up for it, I don't know what you're on. I literally quoted it, he reacts says you know about that? And with the way Lucy didn't want to lose the job when she met us as our Hero Form; you REALLY think she made up a sob story to defend E.R.I.K? We see the abuse the entire route...what...? Not to mention we touch her, we EVEN look through her memories, you really think they wouldn't mention that she's lying? If they were these robinhoods in kahoot with each other, then it would be an actual partnership, and not her acting like a reluctant goddamned dog whenever we see her alone with Erik. I think it's safe to say they are both telling the truth, but, tell yourself what you want.

And I feel like you didn't even read what I said about the cancer treatment. Give everything I literally just said, he was paying for it, that's how blackmail works. You don't suck dicks you don't like for no goddamned reason. And NO! What universe are you living on, where even INSURANCE let alone a secretary position pays for cancer medical treatment in one of the most expensive regions? Unless she's working for Elon Musk personally, or shining Jeff Bezos's shoes, even then she's not going to have the pay to upkeep on cancer treatment, that's not how secretary pay works.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I love this analogy! I guess what I was trying to say is that it's still suspicious to me that 2 of the most powerful monsters are working together.
I feel that because of the behavior of the 3th and 4th is why Ella is almost sure that the MC is the one, because since the very start they leave the choice to the MC, from choosing wich one to pick, to asking him what he fights for...
Feels strangely wholesome to some dregree if you ask me.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I feel that because of the behavior of the 3th and 4th is why Ella is almost sure that the MC is the one, because since the very start they leave the choice to the MC, from choosing wich one to pick, to asking him what he fights for...
Feels strangely wholesome to some dregree if you ask me.
Okay okay, you've convinced me...

Reactions: necromater

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Been building my ultimate playlist for a while, focusing on songs that resonate with good memories of things I've heard them in.

Just finished getting (nearly) every song used in Superhuman. And my favorites have to be:

1. Stump the Amplifier (If you know you know)

2. EZ Distortion (I am a SLUT for that guitar, ESPECIALLY at 1:32-1:46, what can I say; the neat feels like a boss)

3. Waypoint P (Oh boy, used in some of the best moments, I just vibe really hard with the best and pacing)

4. Punk Fairytale (Ridiculous when this is used, again, that FUCKING guitar)

5. Basic Trap Anthem 1 (After the initial beat drop, it's over)

6. Klaus's Death Song (Can't find it, but it feels sweet and sad; a combo I never really see go well together. Not bittersweet, just sweet and sad)

7. Street Walk Manifesto (Such a vibe)

8. Bad Ol' Cat (I had no IDEA that was Cherry Crush, Weird World is definitely a man/woman of culture)

9. Summer Highway Cruising (Used in one of my favorite moments in the game)

10. Enjoy a New Day (That beat is grimeyyy)

Honor mentions that made the cut of liked but not my top favorites (in no particular order):

-Royalty Free Background Music #27 (A! A! A!)

-City Life (Yet another vibe)

-The Return of Seattle (Can't diss home)

-Hero's Redemption (This one is pretty much here for the struggle I can feel with the song itself, the moment it is used makes it even better)

-Choir of Doom (Pretty much here for the same reason as the one I just mentioned)

-Nebula Boss Fight (The beats and fast pace nature is great)

-Wall of Anger (Right after the intro, the build up is greatttt)

-Down to the Last Second (Used in the best moments and grimey as fuck, definitely in my top 15 somewhere)

-Hard Charge The Front (Definitely fits the scene Weird World, I see what you did there. It's just really good for that last push, definitely in my top 15 somehere)

-Heart Valve (Heavy, I like it! Gives me Infamous vibes, definitely in my top 15 for sure)

-The Perpetual Ticking of Time (YET ANOTHER vibester, what the fuck; eat that 90% of DAZ games)

The others I like, but are of little consequence to actually ENJOYING the song itself, some are even in my playlist that I didn't even mention here just to relive the memories. There is all of maybe 1 or 2 I didn't find, I believe they are fight songs. I'm curious what y'all thought, or what your list would be!

Edit: While nearly ALL of these are made by Tekno Music, a few are done by Artificial Music, so if you're looking up the titles and not finding it; just use the names I mentioned behind or in front of it.
Most of Tekno's were in the Metal/Rock Playlist. And yes, I listened to nearly every single playlist...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Been building my ultimate playlist for a while, focusing on songs that resonate with good memories of things I've heard them in.

Just finished getting (nearly) every song used in Superhuman. And my favorites have to be:

2. EZ Distortion (I am a SLUT for that guitar, ESPECIALLY at 1:32-1:46, what can I say; the neat feels like a boss)

3. Waypoint P (Oh boy, used in some of the best moments, I just vibe really hard with the best and pacing)

6. Klaus's Death Song (Can't find it, but it feels sweet and sad; a combo I never really see go well together. Not bittersweet, just sweet and sad)

8. Bad Ol' Cat (I had no IDEA that was Cherry Crush, Weird World is definitely a man/woman of culture)

Honor mentions that made the cut of liked but not my top favorites (in no particular order):

-Hero's Redemption (This one is pretty much here for the struggle I can feel with the song itself, the moment it is used makes it even better)

-Choir of Doom (Pretty much here for the same reason as the one I just mentioned)

-Down to the Last Second (Used in the best moments and grimey as fuck, definitely in my top 15 somewhere)

-Hard Charge The Front (Definitely fits the scene Weird World, I see what you did there. It's just really good for that last push, definitely in my top 15 somehere)

-Heart Valve (Heavy, I like it! Gives me Infamous vibes, definitely in my top 15 for sure)

-The Perpetual Ticking of Time (YET ANOTHER vibester, what the fuck; eat that 90% of DAZ games)

The others I like, but are of little consequence to actually ENJOYING the song itself, some are even in my playlist that I didn't even mention here just to relive the memories. There is all of maybe 1 or 2 I didn't find, I believe they are fight songs. I'm curious what y'all thought, or what your list would be!

Edit: While nearly ALL of these are made by Tekno Music, a few are done by Artificial Music, so if you're looking up the titles and not finding it; just use the names I mentioned behind or in front of it.
Most of Tekno's were in the Metal/Rock Playlist. And yes, I listened to nearly every single playlist...
Thx.

Jun 19, 2019

Good list, and personally I'm a fan of "Broken Toys".

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It is a harem game. You fuck Ella, Christie and Emily. They all know and you get a foursome scene together. They're basically all your women and know you're dating all 3. That alone is a harem. The game tag just was never updated, I guess. Even the MC says he's trying to build his harem to Danica and his friend at the beach.

You also fuck all of the main cheerleaders and Alice doesn't really care if you cheat. The twins(Amber and Liz) know you're fucking both and instead decide to share you. If all of that isn't a harem then most games on this site shouldn't have it. :KEK:
To be fair it could be described either as harem or simply a poly relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, he WAS raised as a tool rather than a person...

He seems almost entirely motivated by the desire to become stronger, at any cost. Do you remember anything in-game hinting that he wouldn't betray his allies in exchange for that strength?

Still, I hope you and Bear are right. Having Michael turn against us would suck, I like him.
Given how his character was portrayed so far, I can see only a few specific possibilities for betrayal.
1. He gets controlled by a superhuman with stronger powers. He isn't the MC with supernatural adaptability, so he could very well stay under control.
2. Something fundamentally changes deep within him when he unlocks his powers. For example, his parent gets a little too much sway on him, or he doesn't restrain his monster instinct since they promise him power, which makes his personality shift...
3. He doesn't restrain his monster side at all and loses his humanity.

Those are the only options I see for him to turn on the MC and Alice.

Oscar is Charlie's brother? You don't say. I wonder which individual guessed that months ago.

:oops:
There goes my theory and hopes for a huge personal plot twist for the MC :cry:

Id like a little mini ending where Jared doms when the MC is female
No. Jared can get fucked by a cactus.

.... And fuck checking every other pages. You people talk too much every time I'm busy IRL, it always leads to 40 pages to catch up on. Fuck that. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
.... And fuck checking every other pages. You people talk too much every time I'm busy IRL, it always leads to 40 pages to catch up on. Fuck that. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
As a welcome back, I'm going to add even more pages for you to catch up on. Have fun reading through that all. We all did kind of went a bit too hard in discussing stuff. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes