Nov 10, 2017
Far, far, far, far far into your future as a Superhuman you will want that 1 point of skill to be cool unless you plan on playing a super corrupted asshole. :KEK:
man the super corrupted route is friggind dark af

it's like there's the good guy playthrough but dude's weak

and there's corrupted JUST enough to be jackie estacado
or full on corrupted like alex mercer

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
so what's the benefit of choosing the + 1 skill from michael over the +1 power?
(other than the fight with valravn with you being able to keep up somehow, not really MATCH it, cuz you know, dude's older)
cuz when I did that I couldn't survive "follow the feeling" choice when killing Kenny
If you choose the skill point; assuming you have all the other ones, you can win the fight with Valravn WITHOUT Brianna's help.

If you choose the power point and DON'T challenge Ella; you can get the Kenny follow feelings corruption point which leads to a few extra scenes early on, while still being able to sacrifice some other corruption choices (my personal preference).

KEEP IN MIND HOWEVER: That if you choose the power point but DO NOT pick the Horn, you will be saved by Brianna during the Valravn fight. The alternative would be gaining the skill point and NOT picking the Horn, however it's at the cost of missing the Kenny feelings and a few (based on some choices) missed early on corruption dialogue/choices/lore.

This is a long-ish read if you're interested in my approach to this game:

My personal goal is to be a Monstrous Harem Master. I kill those who get in my way (minus women i.e Danica and for sure Ella regardless in the future, she's just too interesting no matter how you play) and I try to sleep with pretty much everything with a pulse (minus female MC scenes, save for the Futa; dick girl power!). To be Monstrous, I try to get all the corruption points I can with lore, while still trying to keep every female alive and well looked after.

Examples being:
1. I spared Danica (Corruption loss)
2. Killed Bailey at her request (I believe she was going to die regardless, but you can still get corruption if you kill her at her request; just not as much as if you were to kill her early)
3. I spared Erik (Liz's sponsor) in hopes of him taking care of Liz AND Amber's Swimming career AND Lucy his secretary for potential future scenes (though I'm 75% positive Weird World is done with her, but you never know).
4. I kill pretty everyone else, and react negatively to negative males (i.e Jake, Dexter, Deryl, Xanthe, all of H.E.R.O execs minus the females of course, etc. etc.)
5. Not counting all the things I've mentioned, I take all the corruption I can get, killing the farmer, Emily's Dad's Blackmailers, public opinion down and government opinion down whenever possible, kill the inmate bully, kill the mall cops, you get the picture, all of which are pretty much justified save for the farmer.
6. Most detrimental choice possibly; I took the Eye over the Horn. There was something about an Ancient Monster's memories that definitely points towars corruption points AND power, it's just a waiting game. As the Shopkeeper says with the Horn that it's the straight forward approach, something tells me that Eye is going to be worth the Brianna save.

I may change my decisions in another run, i.e not doing the Kenny thing and doing the skill point instead just for being a bad ass, but Brianna's save was kinda out of a movie it was so good. And no one really comments negatively on it, not even Nicolette. If anything, I gander beating it yourself will only boost public opinion which I am not for, so I'll probably stay with the choice. Sorry this was long, hope it helps if you're going my route.

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
If you choose the skill point; assuming you have all the other ones, you can win the fight with Valravn WITHOUT Brianna's help.

If you choose the power point and DON'T challenge Ella; you can get the Kenny follow feelings corruption point which leads to a few extra scenes early on, while still being able to sacrifice some other corruption choices (my personal preference).

KEEP IN MIND HOWEVER: That if you choose the power point but DO NOT pick the Horn, you will be saved by Brianna during the Valravn fight. The alternative would be gaining the skill point and NOT picking the Horn, however it's at the cost of missing the Kenny feelings and a few (based on some choices) missed early on corruption dialogue/choices/lore.

My personal goal is to be a Monstrous Harem Master. I kill those who get in my way (minus women i.e Danica and for sure Ella regardless in the future, she's just too interesting no matter how you play) and I try to sleep with pretty much everything with a pulse (minus female MC scenes, save for the Futa; dick girl power!). To be Monstrous, I try to get all the corruption points I can with lore, while still trying to keep every female alive and well looked after.

Examples being:
2. Killed Bailey at her request (I believe she was going to die regardless, but you can still get corruption if you kill her at her request; just not as much as if you were to kill her early)
3. I spared Erik (Liz's sponsor) in hopes of him taking care of Liz AND Amber's Swimming career AND Lucy his secretary for potential future scenes (though I'm 75% positive Weird World is done with her, but you never know).
4. I kill pretty everyone else, and react negatively to negative males (i.e Jake, Dexter, Deryl, Xanthe, all of H.E.R.O execs minus the females of course, etc. etc.)
5. Not counting all the things I've mentioned, I take all the corruption I can get, killing the farmer, Emily's Dad's Blackmailers, public opinion down and government opinion down whenever possible, kill the inmate bully, kill the mall cops, you get the picture, all of which are pretty much justified save for the farmer.
6. Most detrimental choice possibly; I took the Eye over the Horn. There was something about an Ancient Monster's memories that definitely points towars corruption points AND power, it's just a waiting game. As the Shopkeeper says with the Horn that it's the straight forward approach, something tells me that Eye is going to be worth the Brianna save.

I may change my decisions in another run, i.e not doing the Kenny thing and doing the skill point instead just for being a bad ass, but Brianna's save was kinda out of a movie it was so good. And no one really comments negatively on it, not even Nicolette. If anything, I gander beating it yourself will only boost public opinion which I am not for, so I'll probably stay with the choice. Sorry this was long, hope it helps if you're going my route.
While Nicolette doesn't comment negatively on you getting saved by Brianna, if you win the fight honorably she likes you a lot more, which Xanthe says is rare.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
While Nicolette doesn't comment negatively on you getting saved by Brianna, if you win the fight honorably she likes you a lot more, which Xanthe says is rare.
Oh is that true? Unfortunately I'm not sure if the trade off is worth it, I've really tried doing the math over and over again, and no matter what I choose, using my route; it's IMPOSSIBLE to get everything I want. I'd either have to sacrifice the Kenny feelings and the Monster absorption (which I don't mind too much because I crush the people anyway), or kill Danica (not happening, for the tits) or any other woman for that matter.

Or I'd have to take the Horn, which I'm not against in general, but for now; the Eye seems to be more appealing, hopefully we'll see it's use in the next update, and if it's not satisfying, I'll take the Horn instead.

If you have any ideas on how to get what I'm going for (without cheating) I'd be happy to hear it. It's been my conundrum for a while...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Oh is that true? Unfortunately I'm not sure if the trade off is worth it, I've really tried doing the math over and over again, and no matter what I choose, using my route; it's IMPOSSIBLE to get everything I want. I'd either have to sacrifice the Kenny feelings and the Monster absorption (which I don't mind too much because I crush the people anyway), or kill Danica (not happening, for the tits) or any other woman for that matter.

Or I'd have to take the Horn, which I'm not against in general, but for now; the Eye seems to be more appealing, hopefully we'll see it's use in the next update, and if it's not satisfying, I'll take the Horn instead.

If you have any ideas on how to get what I'm going for (without cheating) I'd be happy to hear it. It's been my conundrum for a while...
To add to this, I have to ask the bigger nerds perhaps there is a way around it, is there ANY WAY to get to 80 Power WITHOUT the Horn? Perhaps I messed up on the Sewer fight or Valravn's fight itself? If someone could explain the correct order of all power/skill gaining choices to achieve that potentially, that would be great. Though my assumption is that I'm fucked if I don't choose the skill point with Michael (I chose the power point and the Eye which seems to be fucking me up), any way around that while keeping what I've listed?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

Examples being:

You can challenge Ella without getting a bad ending? Guess i missed that one due to me just being a training machine before that encounter...
I think Lucy will be back regardless if Erik lives or not since the protagonist tells her that she will be taken care of if she helps him in one of the dialogs and she ratted on Erik so i find it hard to believe that they would both work together, and i highly doubt Erik will want any involvement with them after what happened...
Did you get the farmer while you eat all of his cows by the way? That one is hilarious...
But yeah, as for Nicolette she really indirectly is going for the MC's dick if he beats Valran, something on the lines of a queen wanting her king to be strong, really preluding something...

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
To add to this, I have to ask the bigger nerds perhaps there is a way around it, is there ANY WAY to get to 80 Power WITHOUT the Horn? Perhaps I messed up on the Sewer fight or Valravn's fight itself? If someone could explain the correct order of all power/skill gaining choices to achieve that potentially, that would be great. Though my assumption is that I'm fucked if I don't choose the skill point with Michael (I chose the power point and the Eye which seems to be fucking me up), any way around that while keeping what I've listed?
I do believe that the game is made in a way where you have to focus on either power or skill, not both...
Its do you want to be a skillful master that can use an enemy attack against himself or a powerhouse that can punch through the enemy defense kinda deal...

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
You can edit your variables with the console. Don't think so hard :D Play how you want

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
You can get 67 power points without corruption if you choose finesse against Michael and choose the eye instead of the horn before the Valravyn fight. You can get 6 more power from the corruption choices to get up to 73 power. That will be the most you can get without the horn before the fight with Valravyn.

You either have to max skill or choose the horn and at least a few corrupt choices for more power to win the fight honorably.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You get +1 to relationship with Nico, so "likes you a lot more" is perhaps overselling it a bit. :v

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
You get +1 to relationship with Nico, so "likes you a lot more" is perhaps overselling it a bit. :v
Still, some characters go the entire game with only building up just a couple of points in wich case a single point can decide if she will end up grabbing your knob or the doorknob, so i sincerelly would get all the chances i could...

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Yeah, saying that is overselling it a bit, but I still think that you should try to get the honorable win, as RogueEagle said, it may decide whether you romance her or not. Even if you don't care about Nico, I still think that getting that honorable win is pretty nice.

Reactions: RogueEagle

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, saying that is overselling it a bit, but I still think that you should try to get the honorable win, as RogueEagle said, it may decide whether you romance her or not. Even if you don't care about Nico, I still think that getting that honorable win is pretty nice.
I imagine it might also make a difference if there's some further interactions with Val down the road, provided it's sitting in the cage where MC could potentially visit it, eventually.

Reactions: Incombat

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I imagine it might also make a difference if there's some further interactions with Val down the road, provided it's sitting in the cage where MC could potentially visit it, eventually.
There is a probability that the MC will end up eating or releasing Val at his request depending on how you defeated him, but who knows what is planned for Val or i almost forgot, what is planned for Tiffany that is still locked in the room after her injection.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You can challenge Ella without getting a bad ending? Guess i missed that one due to me just being a training machine before that encounter...
I think Lucy will be back regardless if Erik lives or not since the protagonist tells her that she will be taken care of if she helps him in one of the dialogs and she ratted on Erik so i find it hard to believe that they would both work together, and i highly doubt Erik will want any involvement with them after what happened...
Did you get the farmer while you eat all of his cows by the way? That one is hilarious...
But yeah, as for Nicolette she really indirectly is going for the MC's dick if he beats Valran, something on the lines of a queen wanting her king to be strong, really preluding something...
No you DON'T challenge Ella if you got the power point, but you CAN if you chose the skill point.
If it's true that Lucy will be taken care of (I think you say that as more of a lie because it's never brought up again) then I'll probably switch to killing him. If you don't kill him though, it is mentioned (by threat of death) that he'll take care of Liz's and Amber's career together through Lucy, so there may even be a potential threesome??? And maybe even meet a fan (Lucy's daughter, hopefully my public opinion doesn't go up).

Just for your last sentence I'm changing my route to beating Valravn's ass.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
No you DON'T challenge Ella if you got the power point, but you CAN if you chose the skill point.
If it's true that Lucy will be taken care of (I think you say that as more of a lie because it's never brought up again) then I'll probably switch to killing him. If you don't kill him though, it is mentioned (by threat of death) that he'll take care of Liz's and Amber's career together through Lucy, so there may even be a potential threesome??? And maybe even meet a fan (Lucy's daughter, hopefully my public opinion doesn't go up).

Just for your last sentence I'm changing my route to beating Valravn's ass.
Yeah, just for your first comment i might just change mine to letting Erik live wich is also an insult to him because now he will have to take care of both the girl that sucked the MC's dick at his request and the MC girlfriend that he failed to corrupt, so i might just change that part.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Quick ask, is there any difference between the dialogue if you beat Valravn with power or with skill?
I don't think there is, the fight works in a way where every right choice gives you +1 [valwin], getting 4 is required to win honorable, and you need 3 to win dishonorably. You can get the +1 [valwin] with either 80 power or 19 skill. I might be wrong though, and there might be a dialogue change if you have more power/more skill, I'll check it out a bit later.
Edit: I was wrong, actually, there is a difference even as early as soon as you and Valravn get on the roof, if you have 19 skill you trade with it almost blow for blow, while if you have less than 19 you are overwhelmed by it's technique. Either way you have to take hits in order to hit Valravn.
You also overpower it with your mace arms if you have over 80 power, so I'm double wrong.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If it's true that Lucy will be taken care of (I think you say that as more of a lie because it's never brought up again) then I'll probably switch to killing him.
The "taken care of" flag is only ever used in the game if Erik lives, MC then forces Erik to give Lucy a raise.

That said, Erik and his pals are the only people my otherwise nice MC has zero problems with devouring* They're serial rapists and murderers who show absolutely no remorse, whoever takes over Erik's business and/or inherits his money would have to try really hard to do worse than them.

*) also Bailey, but that's at her own request

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes