RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Chin up you know you are doing well when they attack you on a personal level. thats the way it is.there are mean people here like when they break my balls about my grammar even when i'm just learning english now lets move on .before he comes after me .
Like i said, my 20min speech was uncalled for, but sometimes when im making my analogies it kinda spills out, i can't help it, no argument is fun without a little bit of salt.
As for Alice comment, i do believe she will unlock something like flight and will probably be able to throw her attacks more frequently like the thing that fused with her.

Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
At home at last. Fucking time to play video games. not total war warhammer 3 thats to long .elden ring either not wanna get raped. Valorant with the wife it is.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A dumb question perhaps -- when fighting Val, scoring one of valwin points requires to pass a check skill >= 19 ... but the problem is, there's only 18 skill points total which can be collected up to this point in the game. Meaning that victory point is unobtainable. Is this an oversight, a bug, or am i missing something?

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
A dumb question perhaps -- when fighting Val, scoring one of valwin points requires to pass a check skill >= 19 ... but the problem is, there's only 18 skill points total which can be collected up to this point in the game. Meaning that victory point is unobtainable. Is this an oversight, a bug, or am i missing something?
You missed a skill point somewhere, probably in the first Michael fight. There are 19 skill points total that can be obtained in:
1. Training events
2. Fights
3. Cheerleader events
4. The first fight with Michael, rely on technique instead of using raw power

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You missed a skill point somewhere, probably in the first Michael fight. There are 19 skill points total that can be obtained in:
1. Training events
2. Fights
3. Cheerleader events
4. The first fight with Michael, rely on technique instead of using raw power
Am afraid i haven't. There's 19 points total, but one of them is obtainable on day 87, which is a few days after the fight takes place.

edit: looking deeper it's actually even worse than that, because you gain either 2 or 1 point based on value of minyaksmart but not both. It's in eventstraining.rpy 2524-2536. And the skill ups in eventshero.rpy are only accessible from day 88 onward.

This is full breakdown, you can check it yourself:
Code:
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day1events.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 497:     $ skill +=1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day34.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 984: $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day4.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 177:     $ skill +=1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day40.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 1532: $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day66.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 209:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day87.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 128:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\eventscheerleader.rpy (3 hits)
    Line 1573:     $ skill += 1
    Line 1773:     $ skill += 1
    Line 2061:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\eventshero.rpy (2 hits)
    Line 1244:     $ skill += 1
    Line 2509:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\eventstraining.rpy (7 hits)
    Line 1871:     $ skill +=1
    Line 1943:     $ skill +=1
    Line 2042:     $ skill +=1
    Line 2124:     $ skill +=1
    Line 2524:     $ skill += 2
    Line 2536:     $ skill += 1
    Line 2555:     $ skill += 1

Last edited:

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Am afraid i haven't. There's 19 points total, but one of them is obtainable on day 87, which is a few days after the fight takes place.
Couple of the training events that give skill points are repeated. 19 is the maximum attainable before the Valravn fight.

Code:
day76.rpy-    "Train Even More!!!" if train >=20 and train <=22:
day76.rpy:        call train52
--
day76.rpy-    "Train Even More!!!" if train >=28 and train <=30:
day76.rpy:        call train56

Reactions: Incombat and ffive

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

edit: looking deeper it's actually even worse than that, because you gain either 2 or 1 point based on value of minyaksmart but not both. It's in eventstraining.rpy 2524-2536. And the skill ups in eventshero.rpy are only accessible from day 88 onward.

This is full breakdown, you can check it yourself:
Code:
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day1events.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 497:     $ skill +=1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day34.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 984: $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day4.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 177:     $ skill +=1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day40.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 1532: $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day66.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 209:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\day87.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 128:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\eventscheerleader.rpy (3 hits)
    Line 1573:     $ skill += 1
    Line 1773:     $ skill += 1
    Line 2061:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\eventshero.rpy (2 hits)
    Line 1244:     $ skill += 1
    Line 2509:     $ skill += 1
  ...\Superhuman-0.92-pc\game\scripts\eventstraining.rpy (7 hits)
    Line 1871:     $ skill +=1
    Line 1943:     $ skill +=1
    Line 2042:     $ skill +=1
    Line 2124:     $ skill +=1
    Line 2524:     $ skill += 2
    Line 2536:     $ skill += 1
    Line 2555:     $ skill += 1
At the very start you need to focus on daryl and training as soon as they appear, mostly on daryl as a priority but don't forget the very first training otherwise you'll lose against the thugs(for people that don't know).
In short, after the first training session you should start focusing on daryl(or whatevs his name is spelled) until it stops appearing, then you focus on training until cheerleader practice appears as an option, then at every chance you pick cheerleading until its not available, then you finish all training sessions until options about jess and tess start to appear and so on and on, otherwise you will miss either some cheerleading or training and miss on skill points, after that you can worry about the other events.

Jun 19, 2019
Except on my max corruption run I prefer letting him live. He seems like he'll be more useful as a living ally than as a dead enemy.
Part of him also survives inside the MC's head, which might not be good in the long term.
I thought so too until I found out that HERO captured him. No way am I going to let the guys pressganging my character into becoming their mascot control what is hands down the most powerful ability shown so far.

Reactions: \EGOIST

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I thought so too until I found out that HERO captured him. No way am I going to let the guys pressganging my character into becoming their mascot control what is hands down the most powerful ability shown so far.
The MC by this point has reached a high level of resistance to his control and he can change his hearing to basically stop his control all at once except for the "retreat" and "pain" stuff, so its far from the most powerful, the MC literally defeated Jake with Daryl impaling him multiple times and he was not with his hearing shut off for a while during that time, so as far as potential goes, the MC has vastly much more to the point where Jakes ability is an annoyance at most to him by this point, and Jake did all that to save Mia, with her safe there is no reason at all for the MC to see him as a threat and Jake himself understood that Ella shapeshifted into the MC to antagonize Jake, so jake has no beef with the MC anymore, plus they probably used some dampening to his power when they captured him.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Rule of thumb for CYOA games, the only thing killing people you can spare gets you, is depriving yourself of content down the road. (a rare exception would be people coming after your character for revenge, but there's like next to no chance for that with Jake)

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Rule of thumb for CYOA games, the only thing killing people you can spare gets you, is depriving yourself of content down the road. (a rare exception would be people coming after your character for revenge, but there's like next to no chance for that with Jake)
Good exceptions are also the thugs, the dude that can't have Liz and tries to kidnap her, the dude you can eat during one of Alices missions and the boss that you can kill before giving the father of the girl the money or deliver it yourself, even the scientist while your disguised as the research lady, those kinda of characters are inconsequential and are never remembered after their story ends.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't see any downside to killing Jake to be honest. I don't care about romancing Mia and she's healed regardless if he lives or dies so nothing's lost there.

The big thing is we might've actually killed the 1st Numbered in the process with the help of the 3rd and 4th. With Jake alive, the 1st might be as well and we know it's plotting stuff from what it whispered to him before the final fight. That alone makes killing him, the 1st, and possibly those monsters in the tower, worth it for me.

Plus the 3rd and 4th most likely ate the 1st, which increased their power. As the good little greater spawn I am, I got to make sure Mommy 4th is as powerful as possible. That Dead End monster isn't going to kill her again on my watch!

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I don't see any downside to killing Jake to be honest. I don't care about romancing Mia and she's healed regardless if he lives or dies so nothing's lost there.

The big thing is we might've actually killed the 1st Numbered in the process with the help of the 3rd and 4th. With Jake alive, the 1st might be as well and we know it's plotting stuff from what it whispered to him before the final fight. That alone makes killing him, the 1st, and possibly those monsters in the tower, worth it for me.

Plus the 3rd and 4th most likely ate the 1st, which increased their power. As the good little greater spawn I am, I got to make sure Mommy 4th is as powerful as possible. That Dead End monster isn't going to kill her again on my watch!
I let him live because im following my main objective, making my harem a reality and as big as possible.
Besides, when we eat the host does the monster itself gets eaten? I don't think it does, the action of eating i believe only replenishes the character power, like when the MC eats a bunch of cows(and in my case the farmer as a side meal). The MC can acquire forms by touching, he doesn't necessarily needs to eat but i understand your point that boosting your power is always good, but i feel like my MC is more technique than power right now even tho i eat 100% of the secondary characters like thugs or the tar lady at the school wich gives me a high nourishment of power, but i guess you're a more power hungry MC, so i understand indeed.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Does killing Jake really lock you out from romancing Mia? Ugh, guess I'll have to go back to an old save next update and spare the bastard.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes