5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Seeing as how Ella was willing to let Jake kill you or you kill him, I don't think she'll care about Cole enough to stop the MC.
She needs the MC for her plans, so she might step in to stop the MC from getting killed in the fight, but that's unlikely to be the way this update is going to progress.
If Cole tries to kill the MC during the fight here I think Ella would just let him fuck around find out.
She says that Cole should look out in case he's not the second strongest anymore when we join her, and to me that reads like she's planning to have us both in the team one way or another (maybe we get kidnapped this verstion?)

I also don't think she's gonna let us just straight up kill Cole, she seems reasonably protective of her little siblings, so I think they matter a bit more to her than Jake, even if Cole deserves it, I don't think she's just gonna abandon him.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
She says that Cole should look out in case he's not the second strongest anymore when we join her, and to me that reads like she's planning to have us both in the team one way or another (maybe we get kidnapped this verstion?)
Could be done with just a vow or a rule by Charlie, no need to kidnap him. Deryl's use for Ella seems to be at an end anyway, it's not that easy to hide the 3 of him after the base is lost. She could let MC make the vow as condition to let Deryl go... Or Charlie sets the rule to help her free her brother. And we don't even know the exact powers of Zara...

But i'm curious what exactly will happen, joining them to support SIN fighting HERO or forcing MC to be the inside man and free Oscar and whoever else from HERO base, somehow i don't think Oscar is that interesting for Ella, so either she needs something else like evolution serums and/or more superhumans/monsters. If Oscar is only a means to manipulate Charlie there's not much chance we return to HERO soon....

Reactions: TerminusPrime

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Could be done with just a vow or a rule by Charlie, no need to kidnap him. Deryl's use for Ella seems to be at an end anyway, it's not that easy to hide the 3 of him after the base is lost. She could let MC make the vow as condition to let Deryl go... Or Charlie sets the rule to help her free her brother. And we don't even know the exact powers of Zara...

But i'm curious what exactly will happen, joining them to support SIN fighting HERO or forcing MC to be the inside man and free Oscar and whoever else from HERO base, somehow i don't think Oscar is that interesting for Ella, so either she needs something else like evolution serums and/or more superhumans/monsters. If Oscar is only a means to manipulate Charlie there's not much chance we return to HERO soon....
Yeah, I was thinking maybe they just teleport him out of there and go hide again, but they could use other means to get him to come with them and I feel like this may be the time.

After all, we got most of what we need from H.E.R.O for now at least, and considering Ella said we might be stronger than Cole when we join and we are probably gonna have to beat Cole and evolve next update (Or at least that's the feeling I get), I think Ella was planning to make us join her around this point in the timeline.

It may not go like that too, I mean, we just got introduced to people at H.E.R.O like Nyx and the library girl and we also got the first scene with Laurie just this update, but still, I think this may be a good time to show us Ella and S.I.N's prespective on things.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ella and S.I.N's prespective on things.
I don't think SIN is really Ella's thing. Ella delivers the superhumans for SIN, but in the end they're Langdon's army.
Langdon is on a council with more people involved. Dietz Aldain is another member and the missing police captain wanted to have a seat on that council too. Another unknown number of powerful/rich/influencial people will be involved..(Kenny's father)

Ella told Langdon about a dozen of her old students will join the orphans in the skyscraper. If we count Ella, Cole, Zara, Briar, Charlie and Del there should be about 6 more. Possibly Ella included Michael, Alice, Deryl and MC? (Jake? Tiffany?)
However that will not be smooth, MC killed Kenny and after that Michael, Alice and MC killed Klaus and the Aldains...
And Jared might be there too.... And in the end Ella will drop SIN as soon it's no longer useful to her...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Being honest that was more of blackmail Like ntr lvl of blackmail join us or we fuck you up and vulkan confirmed that at tiff wedding i am playing from the beginning and looks like Bramon is playing both sides the old fuck.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That´s strange. This isn´t a picture of Emily
I'm hearing a lot of heresy right now....Emily is a impure gem whom was tainted by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
meanwhile Lady Claudia is a pure and ripe for the picking Waifu who must be nurtured and slowly...but certainly broken in like the rest.

....On a serious note Emily is easily my second favorite female character in the game lol.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm hearing a lot of heresy right now....Emily is a impure gem whom was tainted by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
meanwhile Lady Claudia is a pure and ripe for the picking Waifu who must be nurtured and slowly...but certainly broken in like the rest.

....On a serious note Emily is easily my second favorite female character in the game lol.
Alice,Emily,Claudia. Calling Heresy is Heresy XD. lets just kick Jared ass or break his dick a second time.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So are we fighting the whole chimera squad? XD that xcom game was a let down not a bad game per se just not as good as the others.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just imported the saves from a few versions ago (0.81 if I'm not mistaken) to 0.94 and after the scene discussing the 3rd evolution with Ella I'm back to scenes from some of the first versions, including the very first fight with Michael and the time MC meets with Dave and others for the first time after being infected, apparently the only difference are the updated character designs (like Brianna's when you first meet her after the strip club visit). My stats screen looks normal though (got to 72 power after that fight with Michael), did that happen with anyone else? The same save files work normally on version 0.902
Yeah, this is happening to me. My saves load, finish the scene, and then transition into the fight with Michael. After that the game continues from that point, wiping out a ton of progress. Game is a pita to navigate once, let alone twice.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes