vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
3 - Numbered 1-6
4 - Numbered 7-12
Is there any info about these numbered monsters? We have 1-4, the authority, the power, the body and the memory.
I see "the almighty 12" mentioned in a conversation between the supreme minister and Dexter, but that could just be the 12 HERO members that are on their 5th evolution....

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
- Evolution Level 1 -

0 - Alice/Tiffany
1 - OG Deryl
I don't think Deryl nor Tiffany should be this high in a raw power tier list, for one, Deryl didn't have that much power, he just had prep time to set up multiple traps all over the places he fought and was also fighting the mc who's weaknesses he already knew and Jake, who's abilities were almost useless against Deryl's clone (while they were weakened btw), if he was suddenly thrown into an arena and made to fight what would be his options? make a gun?

And while Tifanny's power may get better when she learns to control them, as of right now what she lacks the most is power as she can only punch you in the face at most. Apart from that is her awful control of her powers which make it so she can't even make the most use of her speed giving enough thinking time for her opponents to look for a counter to her skills, she could be oppresive against matchups where the enemy can't defend itself, but the moment she faces someone with high defense or someone who can protect themselves in other ways, like Klaus's shield she's useless. I'd say she belong's in the 4th spot at most.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is there any info about these numbered monsters? We have 1-4, the authority, the power, the body and the memory.
I see "the almighty 12" mentioned in a conversation between the supreme minister and Dexter, but that could just be the 12 HERO members that are on their 5th evolution....
That was referring to the 12 Hero members who reached Lvl 5, yeah.

I don't think Deryl nor Tiffany should be this high in a raw power tier list, for one, Deryl didn't have that much power, he just had prep time to set up multiple traps all over the places he fought and was also fighting the mc who's weaknesses he already knew and Jake, who's abilities were almost useless against Deryl's clone (while they were weakened btw), if he was suddenly thrown into an arena and made to fight what would be his options? make a gun?

And while Tifanny's power may get better when she learns to control them, as of right now what she lacks the most is power as she can only punch you in the face at most. Apart from that is her awful control of her powers which make it so she can't even make the most use of her speed giving enough thinking time for her opponents to look for a counter to her skills, she could be oppresive against matchups where the enemy can't defend itself, but the moment she faces someone with high defense or someone who can protect themselves in other ways, like Klaus's shield she's useless. I'd say she belong's in the 4th spot at most.
It's not a raw power list. It takes in account their potential and gear as well.

Tiffany's punches didn't effect the MC because he still has a massive stat advantage over her on top of him being in his armor. If she did that barrage of punches to another lvl 1, she would tear most of them apart. Once she has her power under better control and her new gear, she'll be highly dangerous.

As for Deryl being that high, I'm not sure why you're telling me he prepped against a tired MC and Jake like I don't already know this lol. We're talking about lvl 1s here, not them at lvl 2. Also he can make more than just a gun. If you put OG Deryl in an arena with the MC, before the Klaus fight, he would fuck up the MC lol. Michael would as well, which is why they're higher than him on my list.

Anyway, it's fine if you don't have Deryl and Tiffany that high. It's mostly how I viewed them.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
It's not a raw power list. It takes in account their potential and gear as well.

Tiffany's punches didn't effect the MC because he still has a massive stat advantage over her on top of him being in his armor. If she did that barrage of punches to another lvl 1, she would tear most of them apart. Once she has her power under better control and her new gear, she'll be highly dangerous.

As for Deryl being that high, I'm not sure why you're telling me he prepped against a tired MC and Jake like I don't already know this lol.
Tifanny punches as hard as a normal superhuman does, even if the mc didn't have his armor he still wouldn't take that much more damage, and she wouoldn't destroy every other lvl 1 easily either because even if she's fast most could last a while with her and if they ever noticed that she turn back into a human when attacking they could just time it right and punish her for it. Plus she doesn't have the ability to do a "barrage of punches", again, she punches at normal speed and only her approach is fast, the thing that makes her annoying is not the speed with which she attacks you, but that she mostly spams "*teleport behind you*" when fighting.

So I don't think she's deserving of being at the same rank as Alice. She would be beaten by lvl 1 MC and Klaus no problem imo, then again, she could be way more dangerous with a good weapon, but I'd say that's kind of cheating, that's not so much the character's power but the fact that she has a rich dad who works with H.E.R.O.

And as for mentioning how Deryl couldn't deal with neither Jake nor MC with their power almost depleted, I'm trying to say that even with all the prep he could have he still isn't that much stronger than a normal lvl 1, so in a situation with not much prep time he wouldn't be that powerful, Michael could beat him easily like he did against the clone Deryl for example, he couldn't damage Klaus in any way either. Doesn't seem like strongest lvl 1 to me at all. Yeah he maybe could beat lvl 1 MC because of his fatal weakness to electricity, but that's if he even manages to touch him with smt like a taser otherwise he doesn't have that much to do, he's basically nothing without his 2 greatest advantages, pre prepared traps and remote control of a clone, but that's not exactly a fair comparison with the other lvl 1s. In a proper sudden 1 vs 1 he can make a gun, and throw granades, not much more.

I'd even say Oscar could beat both of them becuase of how Danica talked about how even her mark wasn't enough to kill him due to how durable he is and I think a red light green light would fuck Deryl over, while amber light would slow tiffany before she attacks and it's gg.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Tifanny punches as hard as a normal superhuman does, even if the mc didn't have his armor he still wouldn't take that much more damage, and she wouoldn't destroy every other lvl 1 easily either because even if she's fast most could last a while with her and if they ever noticed that she turn back into a human when attacking they could just time it right and punish her for it. Plus she doesn't have the ability to do a "barrage of punches", again, she punches at normal speed and only her approach is fast, the thing that makes her annoying is not the speed with which she attacks you, but that she mostly spams "*teleport behind you*" when fighting.

So I don't think she's deserving of being at the same rank as Alice. She would be beaten by lvl 1 MC and Klaus no problem imo, then again, she could be way more dangerous with a good weapon, but I'd say that's kind of cheating, that's not so much the character's power but the fact that she has a rich dad who works with H.E.R.O.

And as for mentioning how Deryl couldn't deal with neither Jake nor MC with their power almost depleted, I'm trying to say that even with all the prep he could have he still isn't that much stronger than a normal lvl 1, so in a situation with not much prep time he wouldn't be that powerful, Michael could beat him easily like he did against the clone Deryl for example, he couldn't damage Klaus in any way either. Doesn't seem like strongest lvl 1 to me at all. Yeah he maybe could beat lvl 1 MC because of his fatal weakness to electricity, but that's if he even manages to touch him with smt like a taser otherwise he doesn't have that much to do, he's basically nothing without his 2 greatest advantages, pre prepared traps and remote control of a clone, but that's not exactly a fair comparison with the other lvl 1s. In a proper sudden 1 vs 1 he can make a gun, and throw granades, not much more.

I'd even say Oscar could beat both of them becuase of how Danica talked about how even her mark wasn't enough to kill him due to how durable he is and I think a red light green light would fuck Deryl over, while amber light would slow tiffany before she attacks and it's gg.
Cool. That doesn't change anything, in terms of how I see it but it's cool to see how you view it.

• Haha
Reactions: openup212

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Personally, I think Tiffany's power would be very bad news for Oscar. With her speed, she can easily avoid his gaze. He's bulky and slow so he'd have a hard time timing a physical attack on her perfectly (maybe he could with Green Light, but Tiffany could just choose not to attack when he uses it). If I'm remembering correctly, Amber Light slows down objects with mass so I wouldn't expect it to have any effect on her light form...even if it did, wouldn't she be fine as long as she stays out of his line of sight? It might be a long fight purely because Oscar is so durable, but I think he'd have to get extremely lucky or Tiffany would have to let her guard down in order for him to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hard to say who will be stronger on the fifth evolution. We know it's explicitly said after your fifth evolution you don't get any new powers/abilities, you only can make the ones you have stronger.
This suggests you can get new powers/abilities on each evolution. (Ella after her 5th evolution concluded she was indeed an imperfect evolution, so she still hoped to get at least one other power/ability when evolving to 5th to become "perfect")

What is clear is you get powers/abilities based on the monster that infected you. But it's not certain you will get every power or ability the monster had, or even if you can get new ones due to mutation or adaption to other powers due to your fights...
Ella sets up MC and Jake to fight each other but can't use Deryl for some reason.... Ella selects your opponents hoping to trigger that power/ability to manifest in one of your evolutions. (the one you already have, but lets not tell her) She sets you up with opponents that have powers that force you to adapt your fighting... Kenny using oil that can control your limbs, Klaus having an aura that mostly negates all your hits, Jake being hard to even hit let alone at full force, Valravn a flying gunship....
(and Klaus getting a less than perfect evolution from that serum, while MC evolved himself, seems to imply something too)

I think the monster that infected you opens the range of your powers and abilities, but depending on the infected and how he/she evolves is what matters on how strong your abilities are and which of the powers of your monster parent you get...
MC having "almost perfect generation", shapeshifting abilities and especially the ability to copy and adapt defensive and offensive traits, in theory means you can evolve beyond the expectations for each of the others....
Fight them or just copy their powers, as long you understand their power to a level you can adapt your own offenses or defenses to overcome theirs... Imagine just getting Valravn's Miasma and any superhuman with mental powers is harmless.

MC will need to grow a lot to be able to beat the fast movers like Nico, Bernardt and even Tiffany, even more so if they have longrange powers like Bernardt... A simulation is one thing, but in a fight Tiffany could just put you away several miles and you're out of the fight or area you need to be... (Nico just leaving you in space, shows how futile your powers are, you can't even prevent that action) So your understanding of your (and others) powers and abilities still needs to improve a lot....
(And since almost every tough fight, we're mostly busy getting insight and understanding of our opponents powers, it makes sense this will be a main factor in MC's evolutions)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hard to say who will be stronger on the fifth evolution. We know it's explicitly said after your fifth evolution you don't get any new powers/abilities, you only can make the ones you have stronger.
This suggests you can get new powers/abilities on each evolution. (Ella after her 5th evolution concluded she was indeed an imperfect evolution, so she still hoped to get at least one other power/ability when evolving to 5th to become "perfect")

What is clear is you get powers/abilities based on the monster that infected you. But it's not certain you will get every power or ability the monster had, or even if you can get new ones due to mutation or adaption to other powers due to your fights...
Ella sets up MC and Jake to fight each other but can't use Deryl for some reason.... Ella selects your opponents hoping to trigger that power/ability to manifest in one of your evolutions. (the one you already have, but lets not tell her) She sets you up with opponents that have powers that force you to adapt your fighting... Kenny using oil that can control your limbs, Klaus having an aura that mostly negates all your hits, Jake being hard to even hit let alone at full force, Valravn a flying gunship....
(and Klaus getting a less than perfect evolution from that serum, while MC evolved himself, seems to imply something too)

I think the monster that infected you opens the range of your powers and abilities, but depending on the infected and how he/she evolves is what matters on how strong your abilities are and which of the powers of your monster parent you get...
MC having "almost perfect generation", shapeshifting abilities and especially the ability to copy and adapt defensive and offensive traits, in theory means you can evolve beyond the expectations for each of the others....
Fight them or just copy their powers, as long you understand their power to a level you can adapt your own offenses or defenses to overcome theirs... Imagine just getting Valravn's Miasma and any superhuman with mental powers is harmless.

MC will need to grow a lot to be able to beat the fast movers like Nico, Bernardt and even Tiffany, even more so if they have longrange powers like Bernardt... A simulation is one thing, but in a fight Tiffany could just put you away several miles and you're out of the fight or area you need to be... (Nico just leaving you in space, shows how futile your powers are, you can't even prevent that action) So your understanding of your (and others) powers and abilities still needs to improve a lot....
(And since almost every tough fight, we're mostly busy getting insight and understanding of our opponents powers, it makes sense this will be a main factor in MC's evolutions)
When it comes to how the power inheritance work, it's based on their monster parent but is also influenced by their mind state and genetics as well. For example, Jake's power was, presumably, warped compared to what other's potential should have gotten from the 1st. At least according to Ella and his earlier ability.

I also would say that's probably why Ella only really got the flawed shapeshifting portion from the 3rd. At least from what we can tell, she was pretty self conscious about her body. After getting her powers, I'm guessing her desire to be perfect also played a part to warp her power into "seeing" other's "perfection" and being able to change them instead. This is just a guess though.

Also, I'm pretty sure Ella already knows all of our abilities, in terms of the memory powers. While Deus seemed to suggest she didn't know, by the "keep your secrets close" comment. The MC has been pretty bold with letting everyone know to the point that I don't even think the ability is all that special as originally believed. Or, at least, it doesn't seem like too much of big deal anymore since he reached lvl 2. Whatever Ella needed it for must've required him to be below lvl 2 at that time and for her to not have reached lvl 5.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Tiffany told MC superhumans are sterile and most kinky scenes have breeding banter. Do someone knows something about that?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Tiffany told MC superhumans are sterile and most kinky scenes have breeding banter. Do someone knows something about that?
I don't want to spoil so I'll tell you that you'll get the answer a bit later. It's from the current update content so once you reached that part, if you haven't, it gives a definitive answer.

Reactions: Bombmaster

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also, I'm pretty sure Ella already knows all of our abilities, in terms of the memory powers.
Why would it be the reason for 2 bad ends earlier, if that exact ability doesn't matter at all when she reaches her 5th evolution?
First time she hands you over to "the memory", second time she just kills you... What is sure is she does not need you alive for her plans, whatever they may be. It makes sense handing you over for that skill hasn't changed... And both times you were the one that exposed yourself, both times she had no idea about your skills....

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Okay let's get to a segment on why we like our top-pick girl, I'll start. Alice, the first time we are introduced to her made her out to be some B*tch with entitlement but that's just surface stuff cause we know based on some early segments that there could be something to her and the way she is, and we did find out she's a mobster's daughter who at this point is probably running things and being a badass - without saying she's some badass but showing that she is - this came to a further point when the MC sparred with her "oh damn she strong" we saw that she got to that point by training a helluva lot in the context of the story and her background but the biggest point to me that she's not afraid to show her more softer side with the MC and appreciates the MC as shown in the story and on top of that she's loyal as seen when she gave zero actual time to this one simp and punch him later on along with the guy that burned her clothes off. Another is when she shows her more feminine side by dressing up for the MC and working things out to be a great girlfriend. Yeah if I had to choose for single pairing it would be her, the other would be Emily cause we saw how she grows as a better person and her story. Plus she was the first lady we saw at the start of the game and we saw how chill and cool she is.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Why would it be the reason for 2 bad ends earlier, if that exact ability doesn't matter at all when she reaches her 5th evolution?
First time she hands you over to "the memory", second time she just kills you... What is sure is she does not need you alive for her plans, whatever they may be. It makes sense handing you over for that skill hasn't changed... And both times you were the one that exposed yourself, both times she had no idea about your skills....
Because at lvl 1, the MC isn't directly in contact with his Numbered Parent(the 4th or 3rd). When you reach lvl 2, you're fully linked to them as their "chosen" making whatever Ella tried to do in the first dead end, with the 4th, impossible now. They would most likely reject her, if it was about redistributing his power to her or if they wanted his power themselves. Since you know they're linked to him and know all of his abilities at lvl 2.

It being the reason for 2 earlier Dead Ends doesn't mean it'll remain the reason, unchanged, throughout. Ella not knowing his abilities at lvl 1 and killing him or taking him to the 4th, if she finds out, might not even be viable now that he's fully acknowledged as their spawn at lvl 2. Also just because she didn't hunt him down to kill him at lvl 2, doesn't mean she doesn't know he has those abilities. It could easily mean her plans have changed.

Don't get me wrong, his memory power is still special. I'm just saying I don't think it's of great importance to Ella now. Both parties, Ella and the Numbered, know he has these abilities now since he's used them openly and is deeply connected to the other. If Ella wanted it, it's now unlikely because she can't gain anymore traits at her final evolution. If the Numbered wanted it, they already have it and know they do, making Ella's quest for it completely irrelevant now. In both cases, the Numbered wouldn't help Ella there, if they're needed, because the MC is their chosen since reaching lvl 2 and she's a failure.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
because the MC is their chosen since reaching lvl 2 and she's a failure.
Seems this is mostly a theory. We don't know if MC is "chosen" or even if Ella is considered a failure... Ella mostly says she's an imperfect evolution and MC could be the perfect evolution. But even Ella says it's possible, but only in these 2 dead ends she confirms it. Maybe that info info is available to you but revealed in the next update?

Ella being an imperfect evolution (not having the ability to copy memories/abilities) does not mean she is a failure, she's still doing what she planned, she still cooperates with the monsters and if their goal is to get one superhuman that has that ability that could still be delivered by Ella, something that could be needed if MC gets killed before reaching his 5th evolution. Ella still sees if any human is compatible, something MC can't... And it's always clear MC can be replaced...

MC being in contact with his parent monster when he reached his second evolution could be true, but we don't really get much info from his inner dialogue during his evolution. "Together, we are chosen. For God and glory, take our power."
I don't think that means your parent monster chosen you.... At most it confirms his/her goal is to make spawn for the glory of god... The monster needs to infect one or many, maybe to make 1 champion or maybe to make an army to fight "for glory". But it's not even clear if the monster that infected you is the same as your "inner monster", for all we know it's one of these Lords that still need to arrive. We only know we are part of something bigger, not if we're chosen as an individual...

After the evolution MC improved a lot, but besides more power and a tail from his spine acting by itself, there's no new abilities. Seems it's just a general evolution, you get better but it's not like we're getting those "chosen one" powers....
There's no way to tell if the inner monster can see your abilities or not... "A deep and comforting cold, enveloping my body, draining all life from me, all emotion, all memory." That does not mean the monster gets it. It seems to be just a side effect of evolving, after all it explains your temporary memory loss and MC being somewhat out of it right after evolving.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So when the MC evolves again. He is gonna go full psyco again, forget who is who again, and start a tentacle orgy XD

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Seems this is mostly a theory. We don't know if MC is "chosen" or even if Ella is considered a failure... Ella mostly says she's an imperfect evolution and MC could be the perfect evolution. But even Ella says it's possible, but only in these 2 dead ends she confirms it. Maybe that info info is available to you but revealed in the next update?

Ella being an imperfect evolution (not having the ability to copy memories/abilities) does not mean she is a failure, she's still doing what she planned, she still cooperates with the monsters and if their goal is to get one superhuman that has that ability that could still be delivered by Ella, something that could be needed if MC gets killed before reaching his 5th evolution. Ella still sees if any human is compatible, something MC can't... And it's always clear MC can be replaced...

MC being in contact with his parent monster when he reached his second evolution could be true, but we don't really get much info from his inner dialogue during his evolution. "Together, we are chosen. For God and glory, take our power."
I don't think that means your parent monster chosen you.... At most it confirms his/her goal is to make spawn for the glory of god... The monster needs to infect one or many, maybe to make 1 champion or maybe to make an army to fight "for glory". But it's not even clear if the monster that infected you is the same as your "inner monster", for all we know it's one of these Lords that still need to arrive. We only know we are part of something bigger, not if we're chosen as an individual...

After the evolution MC improved a lot, but besides more power and a tail from his spine acting by itself, there's no new abilities. Seems it's just a general evolution, you get better but it's not like we're getting those "chosen one" powers....
There's no way to tell if the inner monster can see your abilities or not... "A deep and comforting cold, enveloping my body, draining all life from me, all emotion, all memory." That does not mean the monster gets it. It seems to be just a side effect of evolving, after all it explains your temporary memory loss and MC being somewhat out of it right after evolving.
patient we still on 2nd evo
and the mc is literally the chosen one of either 3rd or 4th just like any other with their own monster
if he is not one of the chosen spawn his body will reject the pill like dave did or he got killed the night he encountered his monster parent

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

What do you mean by "could be true", in reference to the MC being in contact with his monster parent? That's not a theory, it happens. You'll notice a stark difference post evolution vs when the MC was lvl 1. Especially if you account corruption into it and it bringing you even closer to your "monster ancestor". Not to mention, they legit tell you to devour Alice after the Klaus fight.

Also why wouldn't our monster parent be able to see our power? They are linked to the MC's spirit and talk to him on several occasion just like the 1st whispers to Jake right before his fight. If they couldn't see us or our power, they wouldn't be giving us commands, such as devouring Alice, or helping us during the Minyak(corruption) and Jake conflict. In fact, Jake is proof of it all. The 1st is fully aware of what he could do and tells him that he can do even more, even though Jake doesn't understand any of it.

As for the temporary memory lost, it's already explained that the newly lvl 2 MC was relying on his instincts and that his mind "sunk all the way through his DNA". Immediately after he beats Klaus, your parent tells you something before Alice kills Klaus. After that, they tell you to devour Alice before you gain control back. They were present in his head during that process.

As for everything else, we shall see in the future. There's no point in putting all the eggs in one basket, for now, until more concrete stuff comes out.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes