vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What do you mean by "could be true", in reference to the MC being in contact with his monster parent? That's not a theory, it happens
If "the memory" or "the body" are the monster parent and you have your inner monster speaking to you? Why should it be the same? We only know the inner monster speaks... So yeah, that's really just a theory... The inner monster can be anything from a spawn that the parent placed inside you, or the Lord that commands the parent, or the parent himself... We only know there's an inner voice, even with high corruption. We do know we are called the spawn of the memory or the body...

But we just don't know if there is any telepathic link or if there's any exchange of information or even on subconscious level.. We just know there's a monster inside us telling us what to do, the more corrupt we are the more power it will get over you... So with zero corruption you will keep most control and understand the least it's saying...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Lol. Mother must be when i told you to devour her i did not mean for you to fuck her, you horny brat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Well, the "devour her!!" seems to be a very primal order... It will increase corruption, possibly you'll get stronger too.
But you'll run out of allies fast, so i dunno if the corruption path is that great lol, especially after your body starts acting on it's own killing at random.... No more invitations to any parties after that...

So what level of intelligence should we expect? The Minyak didn't have that many goals ; feed... fuck....
We're "blessed" with a high-level monster that infected us, but should we expect their goals are that much more intelligent?
Even Valravn seemed limited in his responses and he could speak our language and had a sense of honor...
(sure i'll answer your question with some general info, i'll eat your heart as offering, no problem...)

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We have to wait to know how Smart they are, the problem is that the monsters are strong per individual, they are not the same kind and they do not die of old age so is hard to know their endgame and lets be honest feed and breed is what organics do is just that mankind take extra Steps XD.

Reactions: vogelbeest

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Well, the "devour her!!" seems to be a very primal order... It will increase corruption, possibly you'll get stronger too.
But you'll run out of allies fast, so i dunno if the corruption path is that great lol, especially after your body starts acting on it's own killing at random.... No more invitations to any parties after that...
Just dont kill someone with the cute face
middle ground achieved

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Can anyone explain what the eye from the shop does or has it not come into play yet?
At the moment it does nothing at all.... But possibly in the future it's needed to get some skills/abilities you would get on the corruption path by eating people and/or it will give skill points. This is just a guess though, but it would make sense for implementing powers/abilities in the story without the main paths being too different. The eye contains memories of an ancient monster, so it would make sense...

Currently there's 2 main routes ; power/corruption or skill/no corruption. (you need either 80 power or 19 skill to get 1 of 4 points needed to beat Valravn in the honorous way, the other 3 come from your choices during the fight)
Of course you could just go for skill, eat only the people of your choice and the ones that give +1 power and have enough power and skill for 2 points, but there's no telling if that works out in your future fights, but for now it's a viable path too)

Reactions: Motion11

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
No update on the update? XD.
As we were told before the last update the next part was to be bigger or at least require more work than usual thus we are looking at a longer update cycle this time. WW said that he expects the update in another couple of months or thereabouts so just over 3 months for this next chapter of the story.

• Sad
Reactions: necromater

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Let WW cook. The next update is probably going to be greatest update yet. They consistently put out game updates every month in a half to 2 months and we got nothing but great content from it. Now they're saying this next update is massive but we'll have to wait a little longer. That's sounds like an overall amazing thing to me. Especially because the content in the updates prior were already huge and now we're getting an even bigger one.

I'm hoping for more corruption scenes, as it's been a while. More lewd female monsters to fuck(saw some pinkish ones in the distance, in Ella's hideout). Even more monster and superhuman fights. Some glimpses at Ella's plan. Then to the long awaited Evolution level 3 and more info on the Numbered.

This battleground is the best environment for the MC's ascension. Not only can he test his prowess against these monsters of varying lvls but he can also devour some of them. I feel like that's a dead end waiting to happen to high corruption players but I don't even care. I'm eating everything, anything and all things. Might as well eat myself as well.

Also, not going to even lie, I really do hope those thick ass pink monsters are fuckable and from Mommy 4th's line. I 100% would go out there and fuck them on the battlefield. I would say invite the Minyaks to the monster orgy too but those slutty monsters aren't loyal at all.

I got a little sidetracked there but you get the point. Dev needs more time to deliver this next update so we should patiently wait for it. It's not like he took 6 months to a year to release something new and it's shorter than the previous update, which was also shorter, like some other devs out there. Bigger update, coming from WW, means even more content for us(story, lore, fights and sex). It will just take a little longer of a wait. I'm currently hitting my backlog of games and some new releases so time is going to fly by before I even notice it.

MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
Let WW cook. The next update is probably going to be greatest update yet. They consistently put out game updates every month in a half to 2 months and we got nothing but great content from it. Now they're saying this next update is massive but we'll have to wait a little longer. That's sounds like an overall amazing thing to me. Especially because the content in the updates prior were already huge and now we're getting an even bigger one.

I'm hoping for more corruption scenes, as it's been a while. More lewd female monsters to fuck(saw some pinkish ones in the distance, in Ella's hideout). Even more monster and superhuman fights. Some glimpses at Ella's plan. Then to the long awaited Evolution level 3 and more info on the Numbered.

This battleground is the best environment for the MC's ascension. Not only can he test his prowess against these monsters of varying lvls but he can also devour some of them. I feel like that's a dead end waiting to happen to high corruption players but I don't even care. I'm eating everything, anything and all things. Might as well eat myself as well.

Also, not going to even lie, I really do hope those thick ass pink monsters are fuckable and from Mommy 4th's line. I 100% would go out there and fuck them on the battlefield. I would say invite the Minyaks to the monster orgy too but those slutty monsters aren't loyal at all.

I got a little sidetracked there but you get the point. Dev needs more time to deliver this next update so we should patiently wait for it. It's not like he took 6 months to a year to release something new and it's shorter than the previous update, which was also shorter, like some other devs out there. Bigger update, coming from WW, means even more content for us(story, lore, fights and sex). It will just take a little longer of a wait. I'm currently hitting my backlog of games and some new releases so time is going to fly by before I even notice it.
Aptly put. Sir WeirdWorld has done nothing but earn our respect and admiration through his work alone.
As addictive as the world setting, characters, story writing, and overall presentation, the least we can do is wait.
The Most we can do? Support him for his work and all the enjoyment he has given us.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Aptly put. Sir WeirdWorld has done nothing but earn our respect and admiration through his work alone.
As addictive as the world setting, characters, story writing, and overall presentation, the least we can do is wait.
The Most we can do? Support him for his work and all the enjoyment he has given us.
This game/universe/story has soul I can count on my fingers how many games I can put in the same situation.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not only can he test his prowess against these monsters of varying lvls but he can also devour some of them.
I'm hoping to see more body modifications based on animals.... With mantis shrimp and gorilla arms, crocodile skin, octopus tentacles, kevlar type skin support from those spiders, we're already pretty badass... But ad a scorpion tail and their venom combined with that of snakes, hornets and killer bee, duck build platypus... Pretty much any poison you can get your hands on... There's plenty more animals we can still copy for their poisons, either defensive (spikes, tendrils) or offensive, and the good thing is your poison combination will attack more of their systems at the same time... And coconut crab claws for those pesky armored opponents... Lets hope we got a shitload of animal samples from Xanthe in that last month of training...

With any memories he is/was able to copy from monsters, there must be a decent number of improvements possible to even further improve himself... And he could have received some special monster samples from Xanthe too...
The third evolution might even give more powers/abilities.... Can't wait to see MC's growth in next update lol...

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I'm hoping to see more body modifications based on animals.... With mantis shrimp and gorilla arms, crocodile skin, octopus tentacles, kevlar type skin support from those spiders, we're already pretty badass... But ad a scorpion tail and their venom combined with that of snakes, hornets and killer bee, duck build platypus... Pretty much any poison you can get your hands on... There's plenty more animals we can still copy for their poisons, either defensive (spikes, tendrils) or offensive, and the good thing is your poison combination will attack more of their systems at the same time... And coconut crab claws for those pesky armored opponents... Lets hope we got a shitload of animal samples from Xanthe in that last month of training...

With any memories he is/was able to copy from monsters, there must be a decent number of improvements possible to even further improve himself... And he could have received some special monster samples from Xanthe too...
The third evolution might even give more powers/abilities.... Can't wait to see MC's growth in next update lol...
some variatons on sex scene could be nice too(i miss female mc:cry:)
but at this point im more interested on lore and story plus fight scene rather than the smut

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes