Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
i need help, walkthrough give hint that the third option (just go to the toilet ) only available if day>=16, but now it like 49 i dont see any options here help

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Been a while since I checked in here.
Quality of the story great as always, but man do I want literally every group in this clusterfuck to crash and burn. H.E.R.O., Ella, the monsters. Seems very intentional, and I hope the eventual outcome is just us watching the fireworks from a safe distance.
Or it just be the ultimate case of "I just wanted to be left alone to have some fun", as the MC ends up massacring everyone who won't leave him the fuck alone.

Story reasons aside, the sterility thing fucking sucks tbh. Obvious reasons are obvious, but also, transforming the majority of humanity into superhumans, which seems to be the route H.E.R.O. is going down, is an incredibly retarded maneuver.

Whatever, I trust it will turn out fine.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
transforming the majority of humanity into superhumans, which seems to be the route H.E.R.O. is going down, is an incredibly retarded maneuver.
I mean, Superhumans get greatly increased lifespans to the point some of them are practicaly immortal so if they had the same reproductive capabilities of humans the earth would be full of Superhumans who don't die of old age.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I mean, Superhumans get greatly increased lifespans to the point some of them are practicaly immortal so if they had the same reproductive capabilities of humans the earth would be full of Superhumans who don't die of old age.
That doesn't solve anything. Not only are the social implications for so many people becoming superhumans, and nearly immortal to boot, catastrophic, without the ability to replenish numbers naturally, you eventually hit a dead end, and once those who are left die, species is extinct.
Not to mention that powers are cool and all, but the implications for how fucked the world is if the number of powered people keeps growing are horrific.
If Ella wasn't clearly evil, her pitch for superhumans that exist now being left the fuck alone, and dismantling H.E.R.O. and other organizations that try to exploit this shit by turning people intentionally, would be one I'd back. Sadly, it's Ella, so chances are she is somehow gonna do worse than a megacorp that does eugenics and forces people to sign up to be cannon fodder at the point of a gun.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
That doesn't solve anything. Not only are the social implications for so many people becoming superhumans, and nearly immortal to boot, catastrophic, without the ability to replenish numbers naturally, you eventually hit a dead end, and once those who are left die, species is extinct.
Not to mention that powers are cool and all, but the implications for how fucked the world is if the number of powered people keeps growing are horrific.
If Ella wasn't clearly evil, her pitch for superhumans that exist now being left the fuck alone, and dismantling H.E.R.O. and other organizations that try to exploit this shit by turning people intentionally, would be one I'd back. Sadly, it's Ella, so chances are she is somehow gonna do worse than a megacorp that does eugenics and forces people to sign up to be cannon fodder at the point of a gun.
Superhumanity can figure out how to procreate after surviving upcoming doom which was hinted about. MC could probably impregnate herself if he wanted or just grow fetus in someone's ovary with his transforming powers.

• Wow
Reactions: necromater

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
They can still be killed though, and that's what the guys at HERO at probably playing at, either join them and become part of the dominant group in the new world or be hunted and die like a dog. Ella's faction doesn't seem to be any better, instead of being forthcoming about their terms and what they expect of the ones that will join they instead lure them with false promises about freedom while in truth they are ensnaring the new recruits with their geass to force them to do their bidding.

The world will probably regress to a more primal state where the strong make the rules and you have to fight to survive from this point on, if you have no powers and no one to protect you, you are pretty much screwed. The governments would sooner strike a deal with HERO or whoever else can provide them with superhumans to fight for them than care about what happens to the average citizens, and I can see a lot more people lining up to receive the monsterfication serum and Ella's pills despite the risks now that it is public knowledge, better than becoming monster food or an easy prey to be toyed with.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
They can still be killed though, and that's what the guys at HERO at probably playing at, either join them and become part of the dominant group in the new world or be hunted and die like a dog. Ella's faction doesn't seem to be any better, instead of being forthcoming about their terms and what they expect of the ones that will join they instead lure them with false promises about freedom while in truth they are ensnaring the new recruits with their geass to force them to do their bidding.

The world will probably regress to a more primal state where the strong make the rules and you have to fight to survive from this point on, if you have no powers and no one to protect you, you are pretty much screwed. The governments would sooner strike a deal with HERO or whoever else can provide them with superhumans to fight for them than care about what happens to the average citizens, and I can see a lot more people lining up to receive the monsterfication serum and Ella's pills despite the risks now that it is public knowledge, better than becoming monster food or an easy prey to be toyed with.
Yes. And not only does that make the world an utter hell to begin with, but the consequences of everyone getting powers or dying are disastrous.
First off, it basically wipes humanity as a species, which already is a black mark as far as morality goes. Second, the consequences on social interactions of any kind that stem from everyone being superhuman are basically going to turn the world into an utter inescapable tyranny, or an anarchic hellscape. Third, we were given the info on the survival rates for the process itself, so most people are fucked anyway. Fourth, there is the procreation issue, which even if solved, does not negate the unpredictable but almost certainly devastating impact of everyone now having insane level powers into the future.
Like, I think it's hard to overstate how fucked life will be if things go down this route, given human psychology alone, and that's not taking into account the myriad of risks that come with the whole superhuman deal.

The only possible direction I can think of that leads to a somewhat happy/normal ending for the world, is monsters being removed as a threat, or at least return to their appearances being incredibly rare, destruction of all currently existing methods to force transformations, such as Xanthe's research and Ella's pills, something that permanently downscales max potential of superhuman powers to the equivalent of evolution 2-3, because even all other things aside, having beings that can demolish all laws of nature is going to ruin the world, and of course, annihilation of Ella's entire group and dismantling of H.E.R.O.

Basically, you have to get to a status quo where superhumans aren't going to replace humans, the existing ones have their powers limited, and the monster threat is mitigated, otherwise the world will be so fucked it may not be worth living in.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
I came to the conclusion that the mc is wasting his potential, he could have a big leap in skills if he copied... more bugs! Chitin exoskeleton reinforced with already acquired rhino skin would be OP, if the mc manages to find some "peculiar" insects he may have bullet ant bites, spider web glands, snail mucus (obviously adapted) could end (or at least mitigate) the mc's weakness with acid and fire, an artillery beetle would give the mc the ranged attack he lacks in his arsenal, dragonfly wings would give it more mobility and speed than bird wings, Mc also could add centipede armor to his tentacles to improve the durability...

A question to the developer: does the mc need the animal to be alive to get the dna? Otherwise maybe he should pay a visit to the museum instead of a zoo, imagine mc becoming a huge black tyrannosaurus, direwolves, pterodactyl, velociraptor... imagine the mc taking the best parts of these beings for his final form...

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes