OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Edited dialog file from the scene to resemble a somewhat recognizable cinematic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cinematic in question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The truth is, the world has always been full of monsters, even if they weren't paranormal.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
They can still be killed though, and that's what the guys at HERO at probably playing at, either join them and become part of the dominant group in the new world or be hunted and die like a dog. Ella's faction doesn't seem to be any better, instead of being forthcoming about their terms and what they expect of the ones that will join they instead lure them with false promises about freedom while in truth they are ensnaring the new recruits with their geass to force them to do their bidding.

The world will probably regress to a more primal state where the strong make the rules and you have to fight to survive from this point on, if you have no powers and no one to protect you, you are pretty much screwed. The governments would sooner strike a deal with HERO or whoever else can provide them with superhumans to fight for them than care about what happens to the average citizens, and I can see a lot more people lining up to receive the monsterfication serum and Ella's pills despite the risks now that it is public knowledge, better than becoming monster food or an easy prey to be toyed with.
That's what makes me think about The Boys Vought

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Welcome to the club bro, this game rules. Usually stories for the majority of h-games are non existent, and even when it's there it's mainly just there to have as many h-scenes as possible. This game (along with a few other of my favorites) actually has a good story.
what are your other favorite games with good story?

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023
The game and the MC look like a mix between The Darkness(Jackie) and Prototype(Alex). I'm definitely checking this out because i love both of those games and anything that has similar vibes.

The setting has me interested and I'm curious to see how far the horror goes in here.
And now you have an Alexis pfp. respect homie

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After seeing Deryl's actions in the past and present I'm not particularly bothered by his fate but finding out that the MC is sterile from Tiffany is a colossal buzzkill. Undercuts all dirty talk and content in that direction for no real benefit.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
what are your other favorite games with good story?
If you want some great story, try Out of Touch. If you don't mind rpgmaker, definetly try The Last Sovereign.
Both are very good and unlike a lot of avn's they have the advantage that both of them are already pretty long. Out of Touch is imo probably around a similar length to superhuman around now. The Last Sovereign is absolutely massive and was around 120 hours the last time I played. Probably quite a few more by now. It is currently getting work done on it's final open world segment before the last stretch of the story.
Out of Touch is a sort of psychedelic, horror, drama, comedy game. It's hard to describe without spoilers as it shifts tone very often and very quickly. It is very good and tells a very unique story.
The Last Sovereign has basically a classic fantasy plotline mixed with sex. The big bad is an evil overlord type who's powers are sexual in nature. The protagonist receives a weaker form of those same powers and attempts to use them to build up power and defeat the big bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ah, yes, join me my fellow monster fuckers. WW is a real homie. Killed everyone else's dream of impregnating humans and superhumans but left the monster impregnation door wide open for the rest of us.

I do still feel like Xanthe has a solution in mind for that because he has to know it's a dead end for superhumans as a species, if they can't reproduce. This could be where the monsters come in. Maybe there's a specific monster Xanthe knows that's good for keeping the mating species as the dominant outcome? Basically a reverse Asari for those who played Mass Effect. If not, then I can see superhumans going the same way the Viltrumites did in Invincible(comic), except they can't reproduce like the Viltrumites. Though, I guess they could pull a Thragg with a particular monster species, if they get desperate. I had another post in here somewhere about the cons to naturally breeding superhumans. Especially when you factor in the offspring potentially becoming sort of trojans for monsters completely taking over. I'll look over that post again because I forgot some of it. I do recall mentioning time being a major factor to it and the vulnerability they'll have to the Numbered and other elder monsters encroaching on them all while they're growing.

On the flip side, maybe this "Dark God" or it's usurper might come and devour all of the monster genes and power back into itself before running off to some other dimension to live peacefully. Might kill all of the superhumans and monsters in the process but at least humanity wouldn't go extinct. Who am I kidding. It would probably wipe everything out. I guess this ends my rambling on the subject.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes