Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
This is something that got me wondering how come kemono there are post of weirdworld devlogs, previews, and event poll and cross promo post. but there isn't any monster report or charahcter profile being posted in kemono. Anyone got any idea why is that?

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Am I the only one that wants the Protagonist to go full degenerate? Especially with the transformation and female form. As far as I know he the protagonist can't let a train run on him or anything like that.
Doubt that's an unpopular opinion. "Gangrape and mindbreak/cumbrainify femprotags," is about as popular a genre as NTR and, "sole male tenant." As for this game, the protagonist's sexcapades (with men) as a woman are tracked by a simple slut counter variable, so there's a high likelihood you will have the option to indulge in a variety of scenarios with the protagonist's female form. Might even get a mindbreak Bad End.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This is something that got me wondering how come kemono there are post of weirdworld devlogs, previews, and event poll and cross promo post. but there isn't any monster report or charahcter profile being posted in kemono. Anyone got any idea why is that?
It has to be uploaded there, so it depends on who does these uploads, if it's a patron doing that he might not be of the level that gets the monstercards or if it's weirdworld himself it might be his vision not to share the monstercards there....
Hard to tell what the exact reason is.... Anything ending up there is welcome anyway. ;)

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
It's possible to get both 19 skill and 80 power, here's what I did:
Go for technique in the Michael fight
The farmer, the scientist, Jake, Erik, basically all male characters that could be killed are killed
Danica is alive
Minyak submitted
Cops killed in the Jake fight
Horn taken
Kenny not eaten
Bailey killed when she ate the black liquid
I'm currently at the infinite cycle before the mall, so you'd probably have a bit more power before the Valravn fight. There's no real reason to do this since you'll be fine either having 80 power or 19 skill. And there's nothing special expect being able to almost trade blow for blow and overpower Valravn at the same time.
Final stats before the mall: 20 corruption, 80 power, 19 skill
270 public opinion
130 goverment opinion
Think I fucked up at some point as I'm sitting here before the mall with 79 power and 18 skill I'm missing 1 point of each and idk at one point I fucked up and it's confusing me. Anyone know how to help? Edit I have multiple saves so I can load back to a previous point in the story if need be, but currently when getting sent to prison I have 6 skill including the Michael skill point. Should I have more or am I at the max level skill for this point in the story? Edit 2, figured it out did not know you could actually fight the diner thugs and not get a bad ending good to know.

Last edited:

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Think I fucked up at some point as I'm sitting here before the mall with 79 power and 18 skill I'm missing 1 point of each and idk at one point I fucked up and it's confusing me. Anyone know how to help? Edit I have multiple saves so I can load back to a previous point in the story if need be, but currently when getting sent to prison I have 6 skill including the Michael skill point. Should I have more or am I at the max level skill for this point in the story?
You might have fucked up on the Minyak fight, you need to choose the right options there to get the most amount of skill and power.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I don't know how to put this into words. As the days goes by my yearning for this release grow larger and larger, so large in fact, I don't know if I can hold on any longer. I want no NEED to play superhuman, but I already replay like a million time and with us being 2 months in having no idea when the next release is coming out. I am now at the breaking point I don't know how mucbh longer i can take this waoiting plsnj someone helpo, cive me something ti ease this pain,, thus agoony I beeg you.

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know how to put this into words. As the days goes by my yearning for this release grow larger and larger, so large in fact, I don't know if I can hold on any longer. I want no NEED to play superhuman, but I already replay like a million time and with us being 2 months in having no idea when the next release is coming out. I am now at the breaking point I don't know how mucbh longer i can take this waoiting plsnj someone helpo, cive me something ti ease this pain,, thus agoony I beeg you.
You are not the only brother I think everyone here is like this
But hold on a little longer because this update is going to be the best
But here are the best twins in the game to calm your heart
FqLObbZaIAATAwu.jpg

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I know we don't have a release date, but how about the progression on the update
Expect it at the beginning of May. Weird says story writing is done and is now just working on art and renders. Also based on the results of the poll that they ran, Monster fucking won. So we get a monster fucking scene next update. Aside from the previews thats pretty much it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes