TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I don't think we'll see any big difference in game since there is only one developer, and I don't think he's going to spend the time to create large branching paths in any specific update.
I think where we might see big differences based on the MC's choices in the game will be with the ending.
We might get multiple ending epilogues that detail larger differences, but those will still be relatively short.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fuckkkkkkk. Update update update.
The munchies have me by the balls.T-T
I hope that monster fuck is tentacular.
Cus MC only goes down on tiff XD

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
who are you really and are you the dev, just using an alt account or something
I'm not sure what number monster he is, but we call him The Knowledge.

I'm just someone who really needs to touch grass for longer than a week, apparently. It's clearly not helping with my obsession with this game. :KEK:
Stop touching grass dammit, we need you here and posting regularly.

On another note, does anyone have a playthrough where they deliberately play the game "wrong" or in a very unusual way? I'm trying to do one at the moment where the MC is faithful to Amber. It makes sense in my head canon that she'd want a monogamous boyfriend since she's been hurt by a cheater in the past. Hopefully my MC will be able to resist all the temptation around him and treat his girl the way she deserves.

One reason I wanted to try a monogamous playthrough is because I tend to warn people when I recommend the game to them to not expect some great romantic story out of it and that it's a fuckfest. However, there are some good romantic moments with Alice, Emily, etc here and there so the thought occurred to me that maybe I was actually the one approaching the game incorrectly. Perhaps WeirdWorld has been writing great love stories all along and we just never noticed!

I thought it was really interesting how you can have the MC express guilt for sleeping around when he was talking with Alexis at Tiffany's wedding.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
I remember someone mentioning an alternate path in which the MC ran from the party instead of fighting Kenny. Was it actually considered as an option by WeirdWorld but then dropped, or is it planned for much later?

Anyway, I imagine that if WeirdWorld ever wanted to implement alternate routes, it would be left for after the main story was completed.

awdaw_gans

Apr 9, 2023
ho
Since so many seem to be asking for a save. Here is my persistent file, should unlock the gallery. Or if you prefer, a tiny mod that unlocks the gallery. Chose the option you prefer.

Save: Updated for version 0.94.

Gallery Unlock: Should work for future versions (unless the gallery is overhauled).
how to use save file and galery unlocked?

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Or maybe the theory of them(the Numbered) being parts of a greater monster/god is true
Isn't that theory pretty much a given? Their names, not to mention H.E.R.O.'s description of Tiffany's parent monster as a part of a whole, pretty much confirms it. They're either a part of Valravn's creator, or remains of its (shattered) bride.

and when they split, those two(3rd and 4th) were originally supposed to be 1 monster but they inherited those 2 traits(Memory and Body) in a singular form. When that happened, they were then splintered again, making them 2 monsters, who share the same powers but at different completeness. This is also why the MC is important for them as he's the balance piece that would allow them to join back together perfectly. It's all just theories though so there's no real need to think too deeply on it, for now.
Ha, I don't really theorise much, but I always thought that Mommery and Dad Bod were leaders of the Numbered faction that wants to reunite into their original form. I've always read the inclination of the monsters to, "return to the sea from whence they came," as well as Bailey's fear of assimilation in the future as a primal urge influenced by the original's desire to reform. Meanwhile, the desire to worship the moon would be influenced by the love for its consort, the Dark God? Very vaguely (and tenuously) referencing Gaia and Uranus here.

That said, I'm also curious about the Fairy's connection to those two. He seemed to trust the MC with Alice because of the fact that MC is a spawn of them but later The 4th(or 3rd) tell him to devour her instead lol. I suppose, from the Fairy's pov, he was future proofing his daughter-thing by tying her to the MC, who's going to be really powerful in the future. Meanwhile, the 4th and 3rd don't give a shit. It could be that simple.
I honestly doubt the actual parent monster is telling the MC to eat Alice; it's likely just a visualisation of the primal instinct to grow stronger, just like the Minyak had a primal instinct to breed. Probably has to do with the unique biology of each superhuman/monster. MC somewhat uniquely (Ella probably can too) relies on feeding on others to increase his power. I doubt every superhuman's primal urge is to kill and feast. Even the Minyak largely ventured forth for a very specific food source, rather than rampaging around.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I remember someone mentioning an alternate path in which the MC ran from the party instead of fighting Kenny. Was it actually considered as an option by WeirdWorld but then dropped, or is it planned for much later?

Anyway, I imagine that if WeirdWorld ever wanted to implement alternate routes, it would be left for after the main story was completed.
There was a poll on Patreon early in development on whether the MC should fight or run during the party. The poll went with the fight option. I don't know if there is a plan to go back and open up that option, but it would pretty much be redesigning the game from that point.
Much of the storyline is built on the MC fighting and his existence becoming public knowledge. If that option was added it would likely be after the game was finished, but it seems like quite alot to add onto the game.
There was also a poll on whether the MC should ask for Ella's help before confronting Klaus or if he should stick with Alice and Michael. That poll went with Michael's plan.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I doubt every superhuman's primal urge is to kill and feast.
On the contrary, I think that this is exactly the essence of every monster (and superhuman).
If you strip them down to their very basics, they are predators who only care about three things.

1) Killing
2) Feasting
3) Mating

The more humanity you retain, the easier it is for you to resist these innate instincts.
The more are Superhumans corrupted, the closer they get to this primordial nature of all monsters.
If you get beyond a certain limit, you become a monster yourself.
It's all about maintaining control.

Personally, I think there are less than a dozen original monsters. Each of them is the founder of a particular gene line, although it is possible that they all have the same mother. A power monster, a mind monster, a transformation monster, and an energy manipulation monster. It looks like some of the transformation monsters are able to reproduce by division, but I'm guessing all the other monsters were probably originally humans. They either had a bad transformation or lost control because they accumulated too much corruption.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not sure what number monster he is, but we call him The Knowledge.

Stop touching grass dammit, we need you here and posting regularly.

On another note, does anyone have a playthrough where they deliberately play the game "wrong" or in a very unusual way? I'm trying to do one at the moment where the MC is faithful to Amber. It makes sense in my head canon that she'd want a monogamous boyfriend since she's been hurt by a cheater in the past. Hopefully my MC will be able to resist all the temptation around him and treat his girl the way she deserves.

One reason I wanted to try a monogamous playthrough is because I tend to warn people when I recommend the game to them to not expect some great romantic story out of it and that it's a fuckfest. However, there are some good romantic moments with Alice, Emily, etc here and there so the thought occurred to me that maybe I was actually the one approaching the game incorrectly. Perhaps WeirdWorld has been writing great love stories all along and we just never noticed!

I thought it was really interesting how you can have the MC express guilt for sleeping around when he was talking with Alexis at Tiffany's wedding.
I prefer "The Degenerate", personally. :KEK:

And yeah, I did a throwaway playthrough where only dumb shit happened. In fact, I did one where MC only fucked rich women and wouldn't stick his dick in any poor woman,unless he was forced but he was reluctant the entire time. Purposely tried to let the hobo attack the kids too but Ella, most likely, intervened and some other stuff.

I honestly doubt the actual parent monster is telling the MC to eat Alice; it's likely just a visualisation of the primal instinct to grow stronger, just like the Minyak had a primal instinct to breed. Probably has to do with the unique biology of each superhuman/monster. MC somewhat uniquely (Ella probably can too) relies on feeding on others to increase his power. I doubt every superhuman's primal urge is to kill and feast. Even the Minyak largely ventured forth for a very specific food source, rather than rampaging around.
I mean, they appear and tell the MC "Spawn, devour her" in that scene. Who else would give that command? Why would the MC say "What was that...? Mother, is that you? You want me to.." right before that statement if it was the MC referring to himself? He was asking who that was, which it proceeded to show his monster parent, and then what they wanted him to do, in which they responded to devour her(Alice). In context to that specific scene, it was them telling him to eat alice.

Isn't that theory pretty much a given? Their names, not to mention H.E.R.O.'s description of Tiffany's parent monster as a part of a whole, pretty much confirms it. They're either a part of Valravn's creator, or remains of its (shattered) bride.
Sure but some fans don't agree with that line of thinking like some of us. I also didn't want any of them to think I'm saying it's a fact. While it is highly likely to be the case, as the evidence is piling up for it, it's not confirm yet so I made sure to clarify that it's still a theory, currently.

Well, if we get Valravn's card here, that should reveal most of the pieces to this mystery. Especially, if it reveals what I think it does. That's the one card, besides the MC's or Jake's for level 1 to 2, that I'm looking forward to seeing.

Reactions: EndlessNights

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
And yeah, I did a throwaway playthrough where only dumb shit happened. In fact, I did one where MC only fucked rich women and wouldn't stick his dick in any poor woman,unless he was forced but he was reluctant the entire time. Purposely tried to let the hobo attack the kids too but Ella, most likely, intervened and some other stuff.
FYI if you allow the hobo to attack the kids, one of the kids uses their power to make you hit the hobo, knocking him out. Its only then that Ella appears and goops the guy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
FYI if you allow the hobo to attack the kids, one of the kids uses their power to make you hit the hobo, knocking him out. Its only then that Ella appears and goops the guy.
It's actually not exactly clear there, to be frank. It said "he(the boy) begins to reach towards his eye coverings but before he can touch them, I feel my hand lurch forward, shooting out like a cannon and grabbing the hobo by the collar". The sentence didn't end so the "he" was still referring to the boy at that part and the "them" was referring to his eye coverings.

Now, if it was the boy though, and I remembered that part wrong, then that leads to more questions. One being why he didn't just control the hobo instead? The MC was lvl 2, so if the boy could control him then why wouldn't he just flat out control the regular human instead? You also lose points with Ella there so she most likely was watching the entire time. It's more likely to be Ella doing it, at least in my opinion. I could be wrong though but from what I remember, the boy didn't get to use his power there.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
It's actually not exactly clear there, to be frank. It said "he(the boy) begins to reach towards his eye coverings but before he can touch them, I feel my hand lurch forward, shooting out like a cannon and grabbing the hobo by the collar". The sentence didn't end so the "he" was still referring to the boy at that part and the "them" was referring to his eye coverings.

Now, if it was the boy though, and I remembered that part wrong, then that leads to more questions. One being why he didn't just control the hobo instead? The MC was lvl 2, so if the boy could control him then why wouldn't he just flat out control the regular human instead? You also lose points with Ella there so she most likely was watching the entire time. It's more likely to be Ella doing it, at least in my opinion. I could be wrong though but from what I remember, the boy didn't get to use his power there.
You are right, it isn't explicitly stated but I was thinking since we don't know what powers all the kids have we don't know which one used their power. Could have been any of the bunch. Could have also been an off screen person. as for the power defense thing, that's always been a little weird. MC's memory reading never seems to trip anyone's radar (other than the super with the explicit mind reading power). In the council meeting at HERO, we lightly touch the Top 5 to get their appearances and no one seems to react.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You know what...Where TF is our dad? Aint seen that dude in forever. Whats he got to say bout his kid being publicly outed as s superhuman, targeted by police, on tv doing some DBZ fight shit, before becoming a spokesman for some organization?
maybe that answer is gonna be dark, maybe not ,maybe he is in a gay sexcapade with jeff ,maybe he is dead, the only thing we know is that he is bald XD.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
You know what...Where TF is our dad? Aint seen that dude in forever. Whats he got to say bout his kid being publicly outed as s superhuman, targeted by police, on tv doing some DBZ fight shit, before becoming a spokesman for some organization?
You know what ur right where has our dad been? last we seen or heard of him in story is us calling him for help on amber route and him being know or at the very least is acknowledge by tiffany's dad where he even know his name and know that we are his son. Make me wonder if our old daddy dearest tried to get the one up on dexter and tried to black mail him or maybe our dad is more connected in the "government" then we thought and not just some weird hobo.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I miss Bailey :cry:
It would be cool if the MC had at least one dedicated minion/sidekick.
I really hope she comes back.

Perhaps once we reach the next evolution, we would be able to help perfect her transformations.
I miss my faithful inky girlfriend.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You know what...Where TF is our dad?
As always, he disappeared for several months, that's nothing new for him....
Even if his father knows all about MC's situation, he has no way to contact him. MC has lost his phone and has been hiding or in HERO HQ after his exposure to the public. It would be more surprising if the dad contacted MC now, that would expose his level of involvement...

maybe our dad is more connected in the "government" then we thought
More than we thought? It's already clear he's in deep... Dexter has been a major player in the field of powers for years, both inside the government as outside (HERO and the organisation they came from) and he knows your father more then just by name.... More important is the question if he is on team Dexter or team Supreme Minister....

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes