DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
However a fight may go between 2 level 5s its gonna be damn destructive that's for sure (at least if that fight between Bernhardt and the class A monster and the most recent update showing off Malik's power is any indication).

Although personally I don't think there's much more to it when it comes to fighting be you a level 1 or level 5 but there could be more (and it'd be cool if fighting was a bit different the higher you go level wise)
Maybe. It's just what Ella and them said about level 5 that makes me curious if there's more to it. Ella said the power gap is vast among Level 5s. Lexi isn't worried about Nico as she has a way around her teleporting powers but says she can't fight against the others in HERO.

Maybe the power gap is more meaningful in level 5? Grants more immunity to some powers? Possibly more resistance the more you have? I do agree though, a fight between Level 5s would be highly destructive. Imagine Bernhardt and Malik fighting with their wind and fire. It would probably destroy the planet.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Which exactly confirms what I said about the biggest limit of MC's abilities being his human brain.
Or rather his human way of thinking.

I believe that even in his current state he is capable of MUCH more than we have seen so far.
But some things you just can't do by accident.

In many areas, his only limit is his imagination.
And here is the main problem, because his human imagination simply cannot imagine many things.
And in order for him to do something, he must have an exact idea of how it works and what he does.
I think the biggest factor is going to be evolution. The MC seemed to be much more attuned to what his powers could do while he was in his 2nd evolution, and he'll likely learn more about his powers and expand what he's capable of doing with the 3rd.

Reactions: Edvin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I think the biggest factor is going to be evolution. The MC seemed to be much more attuned to what his powers could do while he was in his 2nd evolution, and he'll likely learn more about his powers and expand what he's capable of doing with the 3rd.
I agree.

I think Ella also said something about the fact that at level 3 you already reach the limits of what you can do with your power. Sure, at level 4 and 5 you'll gain a lot of power too, but it'll only be boosting existing abilities and not new abilities.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is not true. When he was creating the Snow White and later describing his new ability to one of the girls, he said how difficult it was, how much he had to concentrate on it and how he had to have a clear idea of what he was doing.

Yes.

I consider the ability to enslave all of humanity and a large portion of superhumans more dangerous than the ability to destroy humanity. Plus, you don't need superpowers to be able to destroy all of humanity. All it takes is one idiot who has access to a ton of red buttons. Have you ever played Fallout?

Jake was the most dangerous Superhuman we've met so far.
Not in terms of raw power, but in terms of the potential of what he could do with his power.

This will never happen because no intelligent predator will voluntarily destroy its entire food supply.
And I highly doubt the game will take a direction where the MC will get power to create an army of super soldiers.
It would then be a completely different story than what weirworld tells.

Because it's an obvious question.
If you put a loaded gun in the hero's hand, people will start asking why he doesn't fire it.
In order for the story to be consistent, weirworld would have to come up with a really good reason why the MC won't or can't do it.

First of all, there is no evidence that he has any such abilities at all.
As I said, I believe he only uses physical analysis and then copies code to his core.
It's the same as with animals. He just find the part of code in thier DNA that he need and then make a copy of that code into his core. He is not mind guy, he is shapeshifter. He can't change the contents of someone's head.
Yeah, no. I think this is where our discussion ends. You're entitled to your beliefs on how you think this game works. Our views on this game, on the otherhand, isn't compatible at all and probably never will be. We're just going to go in circles, so I'm not dwelling on this any further.

You're flat out putting words in my mouth now. When did I ever say the MC is going to go out there and create an army of super soldiers? That is the gross conclusion you came to as an overreaction to me saying the MC "could" develop the ability to move memories around after evolving.

Anyway, we'll get the answer to this all next update, if the MC evolves.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
You're flat out putting words in my mouth now. When did I ever say the MC is going to go out there and create an army of super soldiers? That is the gross conclusion you came to as an overreaction to me saying the MC "could" develop the ability to move memories around after evolving.
It is a logical assumption of how such an ability could be used/abused.
Even if he didn't, the fact that he is able to do it would be enough for people to start asking why he won't do it when he obviously can.

We're just going to go in circles, so I'm not dwelling on this any further.
Finally something we can agree on :)
It seems the two of us have a very different idea of how MC's abilities work.

I have nothing against you, but I simply think that you take a position based on assumptions for which you have no convincing evidence. I guess when MC reaches level 3, we'll see who was right and who was wrong.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It is a logical assumption of how such an ability could be used/abused.
Even if he didn't, the fact that he is able to do it would be enough for people to start asking why he won't do it when he obviously can.

Finally something we can agree on :)
It seems the two of us have a very different idea of how MC's abilities work.

I have nothing against you, but I simply think that you take a position based on assumptions for which you have no convincing evidence. I guess when MC reaches level 3, we'll see who was right and who was wrong.
Meh, it not being convincing to you is completely irrelevant. :giggle: Like I said, we'll get the answer when he evolves.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Did any one share this, no?

Poll Results

Yo, how's it going. Poll is done, so I'll post the results here with all the scores weighted by tiers.

Femdom - 23

Maledom - 45

Monster sex - 62

Public sex - 28

Threesome - 49

So yeah, monster sex wins fairly decisively, you sick fucks. So, there'll be an additional scene catered to fucking a monster.

For those of you who didn't see the original poll post, this doesn't mean none of the other themes will get a scene, maybe they will, maybe they won't, it just means monster sex gets an extra one written for it.

Anyway, that's it, see you next week.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Just a small remark about the MC's memory ability, didn't he say in a monologue during the HERO meeting that he makes a habit of forming a small tentacle to touch people without them noticing to be able to peek at their minds? I think this means that for now he can't read into other people's minds without touching them unless the open a link to him like that HERO telepath. Of course this could easily change after the 3rd evolution though.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just a small remark about the MC's memory ability, didn't he say in a monologue during the HERO meeting that he makes a habit of forming a small tentacle to touch people without them noticing to be able to peek at their minds? I think this means that for now he can't read into other people's minds without touching them unless the open a link to him like that HERO telepath. Of course this could easily change after the 3rd evolution though.
You're correct. He also creates leather under the snow when he fought Tiffany to read her memories. The point was never that "level 2" MC had the ability to read memories without touching like Sharon or the 4th(though he could to do it via Links that are created). It was that when he evolves to Level 3, his memory trait should unlock the ability to do it like them as that's his Monster Parent's ability.

People, purposely(?), got what I said mixed up. I clearly said he will develop it "after" he evolves, not that he has the ability to create links and such "now". My original post is still there so I don't even get how people came to the conclusion that I'm saying this. In fact, here's what I said:
We would probably have to get better control over our body transformation power and unlock the ability to form mental links for the transfer first, since it'll be needed. Those should comes with our 3rd Evolution. Especially stuff like, forming mental links without touching, and being able to control memories to the point that we can now transfer them around.
The full post is still there and unedited for everyone to see....

We'll see during his 3rd Evolution because his memory trait is most likely up next to evolve. Only a few weeks now, hopefully. All I know is it's going to be glorious.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I personally think he will never get these powers because he is the descendant of a monster specializing in transformation, not a monster specializing in mind manipulation (like Jack was). He could learn things like repairing a damaged brain, but that will still be only physical transformation. But I'm not sure if his mind is sharp enough for that, because brain surgery is on a whole different level than what he's doing now.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
My biggest worry is that the planned twist, is already explained partially by comments and the dev feels the need to change an already perfect (to some) story.

So far he made a really good world, unique art style and a story that's genuinely engaging.
Don't worry about that. WeirdWorld isn't exactly very communicative here, though I wouldn't be surprised if they read some of the theorizing from time to time and smirk. So far, as far as my memory goes, we barely got close but never spot on. They are extremely talented at writting and putting enough clues and red herrings to lead us off the right track.
I don't think they'd change up plans to avoid us guessing right. Not only would that destroy a lot of already done work, but that's also extremely bad game design, in my opinion. If players guess right, let them be right. it'll only hype them up and make them want to discuss the game further, play it further, and such.

There's a walkthrough on page 1, all + power/+ skill events are in there. (also a - power)
That's likely way out of date, me thinks.
Someone had done a more recent one (although very simplistic for obvious reasons)... Maybe it was Drako, I don't remember...

Forth has a name, it's Memory, right? Because MC has been called the spawn of Memory. What is the third's name and is it worth to replay the entire game to change it
Titles more than names, I'd say. Crowboy had an actual name. The Numbered seem to be far above their level of concern, to the point of going by title rather than name.

I'd prefer there not be any major differences between the parents in terms of content my self. Different flavored monster text or a late game encounter with your "parent" but not so much different powers or what have you.
There won't be anyway. Making huge differences would force WeirdWorld to make insane changes to the current state of the game. Adding new routes or text variations, which would add a lot of variables, and likely would end up breaking a lot of things. Too much risk for not enough reward. The differences are more likely to appear either as it's own side-thing that is more an addition of context than part of the core story, or when leading to the end of the story itself, as to avoid bloating the coding excessively.
Because, the wya renpy works, adding too much new paths early is a surefire way to break variables for what's already there.

I'm just someone who really needs to touch grass for longer than a week, apparently. It's clearly not helping with my obsession with this game. :KEK:
I'm not gonna blame you, Boo. I have yet to get a game that grips me as much as this one. If, once it's finished, WeirdWorld decide to stop there and doesn't make another project, I'm gonna be fucking mourning. Their writting is fucking masterpiece-level.

While it is highly likely to be the case, as the evidence is piling up for it,
Wouldn't be the first time we say evidence is piling up to confirm something, just for us to be completely fucking wrong :KEK:

You know what...Where TF is our dad? Aint seen that dude in forever. Whats he got to say bout his kid being publicly outed as s superhuman, targeted by police, on tv doing some DBZ fight shit, before becoming a spokesman for some organization?
He went out for milk and cigarettes, sweetheart. :KEK:

I miss Bailey :cry:
It would be cool if the MC had at least one dedicated minion/sidekick.
I really hope she comes back.

Perhaps once we reach the next evolution, we would be able to help perfect her transformations.
I miss my faithful inky girlfriend.
Yeah I hope she's not completely gone. I went for my main run a No Corruption, but I've taken one singular point to absorb her when she was terrified of what was happening to her with the Call she was hearing.
I haven't cleansed that point with HERO's helmet either. I'm keeping that singular point until the end of the game. That point is Bailey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Absorbing Bailey is the only corruption point on my playthrough and i only did that because i dreaded the idea of never seeing her again.
I see we are kin, you and I.

Did any one share this, no?

Poll Results

Yo, how's it going. Poll is done, so I'll post the results here with all the scores weighted by tiers.

Femdom - 23

Maledom - 45

Monster sex - 62

Public sex - 28

Threesome - 49

So yeah, monster sex wins fairly decisively, you sick fucks. So, there'll be an additional scene catered to fucking a monster.

For those of you who didn't see the original poll post, this doesn't mean none of the other themes will get a scene, maybe they will, maybe they won't, it just means monster sex gets an extra one written for it.

Anyway, that's it, see you next week.
Thank you for your report, soldier. o7

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I personally think he will never get these powers because he is the descendant of a monster specializing in transformation, not a monster specializing in mind manipulation (like Jack was). He could learn things like repairing a damaged brain, but that will still be only physical transformation. But I'm not sure if his mind is sharp enough for that, because brain surgery is on a whole different level than what he's doing now.
In a bad end with Ella it's confirmed that you inherited the traits from _both_ the third and the fourth however, meaning that yes you are the descendant of both, the choice in the beginning being the main one. So yes as stated his specialty is both transformation and memory, he just hasn't trained the memory part of his powers nearly as much as he has the transformations.

Edit: To elaborate a little more, something capable of brushing off a numbered and causing Ella, who's normally flippant towards everything, to stand there shaking in fear, showed up purely because you were there. If you only had the transformation specialty this would not have happened.

In my headcanon this could be because those two traits in combination with each other could be capable of replicating every other trait, provided you either consume/properly dive into someones memories/dna to be able to copy the functions that cause the powers to manifest. Like a combination of Sylar and whathisface from Hero. Personally I have a hard time seeing what else could cause something that seems to be above the numbered to care otherwise.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Don't worry about that. WeirdWorld isn't exactly very communicative here, though I wouldn't be surprised if they read some of the theorizing from time to time and smirk. So far, as far as my memory goes, we barely got close but never spot on.

I'm not gonna blame you, Boo. I have yet to get a game that grips me as much as this one. If, once it's finished, WeirdWorld decide to stop there and doesn't make another project, I'm gonna be fucking mourning. Their writting is fucking masterpiece-level.

Wouldn't be the first time we say evidence is piling up to confirm something, just for us to be completely fucking wrong :KEK:
Ahem :(

Alright, I reached Oscar part again and it seems close enough with a little bit of different details. His memory was pretty sketchy from the attack though. It somewhat gives me a bit of doubt now but here's what we know currently.

- Oscar was attacked by a monster with his sister years ago. His family all being killed except his sister.

- His said sister disappeared after the fight but we assume she's still alive.

- Charlie recalls someone(her brother?) fighting something considered a big freak and them telling her to run. As far as we can tell, Charlie doesn't have any living family besides her brother.

Now this part includes Ella and how she's maybe manipulating Charlie a bit.

- Charlie said she won't work/fight for Ella or Jared's father.

- Ella tells her she knows where her brother is located but it's bad news.

- She then states to Charlie that this is why they need to fight "them" after telling her something about her brother's location.

Piecing it all together

- Who do we know that has a sister for sure? Oscar.

- Who currently has Oscar(corpse)? Hero.

- Who's Ella's enemy that she needs to fight? Hero Organization.

- Charlie, who wasn't before, is now determined to help Ella against her enemy and rescue her brother.

- Who would possibly need rescue or is in a perceived position that requires it from Hero? Oscar(even though he's dead).

- Ella states that Charlie is currently not skilled enough to fight the "bastard", as Charlie calls them, who did it.

- Only skilled enemies that are worth mentioning are apart of Hero. Michael as well, I guess, if Ella went that far with it.

- Charlie's obviously a Superhuman, possibly lvl 2 or higher. It limits the range of known enemies, a lot.

Now Ella could've obviously just lied about everything and made something up that included the MC, if he's her brother. She would had to have lied hard and said someone from Hero kidnapped him. If that's the "them" Ella's referring to during that part.

This legit could be anyone, but it's seems to point to Oscar, who has a missing sister, that we know of. If we replace the "someone" Charlie remembers fighting with the MC's Dad(since his eye is also damaged), I can kind of see how you can make it work without having the MC knowing or remembering he has a sister. If they both were young when it happened.

I guess this is something we'll have to find out next update. It can lead to many outcomes. I'm leaning toward Oscar(though I don't know how his pre superhuman self looked) but I can see it being anyone else, like the MC or even an out there choice like Deus.
Sadge, you forgor. I thought you were my friend? How could you have forgotten that? My crowning achievement and you were apart of that! :cry:

:KEK: Anyway, yeah, I'll definitely miss this game when it's over(sequel?). I don't even treat this game like a H-Game. It's long since crossed over into my top favorite games of all time. WW the GOAT. Gave me my Red and Blue haired women I've been simping for and everything. Monster Booty is up next and hopefully Mommy 4th before it's all done.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Ahem :(

Sadge, you forgor. I thought you were my friend? How could you have forgotten that? My crowning achievement and you were apart of that! :cry:

:KEK: Anyway, yeah, I'll definitely miss this game when it's over(sequel?). I don't even treat this game like a H-Game. It's long since crossed over into my top favorite games of all time. WW the GOAT. Gave me my Red and Blue haired women I've been simping for and everything. Monster Booty is up next and hopefully Mommy 4th before it's all done.
Sorry I indeed forgot. Because of my dissapointment of being wrong about the MC finding a sister. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
In a bad end with Ella it's confirmed that you inherited the traits from _both_ the third and the fourth however, meaning that yes you are the descendant of both, the choice in the beginning being the main one. So yes as stated his specialty is both transformation and memory, he just hasn't trained the memory part of his powers nearly as much as he has the transformations.

Edit: To elaborate a little more, something capable of brushing off a numbered and causing Ella, who's normally flippant towards everything, to stand there shaking in fear, showed up purely because you were there. If you only had the transformation specialty this would not have happened.

In my headcanon this could be because those two traits in combination with each other could be capable of replicating every other trait, provided you either consume/properly dive into someones memories/dna to be able to copy the functions that cause the powers to manifest. Like a combination of Sylar and whathisface from Hero. Personally I have a hard time seeing what else could cause something that seems to be above the numbered to care otherwise.
This is something that i have been thinking for some time, Deryl once mentioned while taking a look at mc's DNA that he was what thousand years of evolution at the most harsh enviroments would do to a human. During mc's evolution we learn that whatever makes superhuman powerfull is inscribed on their DNA.

Mc's shapeshifting powers are based on changes at molecular level (including DNA), so if superpowers exist because the DNA of superhumans change to allow such powers, a shapeshifter who knows how to replicate the specific DNA that manifests an specific power would be able to use potentially any superpower in existence.

Of course the capacity to replicate the DNA of a power doesn't mean the ability to do, mc already mentioned how difficult it is to focus on such small changes.

However mc shows the ability to perfectly replicate the DNA of people he touches, or at least their appearances thanks to his memory abilities. Thus copying DNA including the parts responsible for superpowers would allow him to be THE most powerfull creature, this goes along the theory that 3rd and 4rth want mc's body to become one as the ultimate monster.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
This is something that i have been thinking for some time, Deryl once mentioned while taking a look at mc's DNA that he was what thousand years of evolution at the most harsh enviroments would do to a human. During mc's evolution we learn that whatever makes superhuman powerfull is inscribed on their DNA.
Yeah my thinking is in the same vein, the memory portion of those powers would have to be what would allow the replication of powers otherwise Ella would've likely already done so, seeing as how she's got perfect molecular control over herself. Would be interesting to see if he had the perfect dna of an animal he shapeshifted into, such that he's practically indistinguishable from said animal by normal scientific means. There could also obviously be a metaphysical component to the memory powers once they're evolved enough that would be what actually allows the more supernatural parts of the powers to function. In any case I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

Another pet theory I have is that Ella has seen the thing that kills you in one of the bad ends before, and it's what she's working towards stopping, and your two traits in combination is one of the (maybe the only) ways to stop it, to be able to fully consume it or something. Or maybe she just wants to become it, either way I think she knows about it.

Edit: This monologue when you consume Danica seems to foreshadow it as well. Once his vessel isn't weak and frail anymore, who's to say what could happen.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes