Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019
Thank you for the update! I don't have much to say aside from that I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

OnlyShens

Dec 7, 2020
GG. Great Game (?), it's really something... let's say something else and i really like it.
Great Work.

Sep 3, 2018
People need to leave Emily the fuck alone, she's sweet and beautiful and the fact that she got taken advantage of once before the MC even met her is not a mark against her in any way.

Ella... dammit every time I am almost ready to forgive her she shows an evil streak again. Can't she just chill out with the double dealing? If she'd just come clean I might actually be willing to help her. Presuming of course that whatever her goal is isn't totally fucked up. And I just have this bad feeling that she has a tragic backstory that has made her all fucked up like this, and I'm worried we'll end up finding out and feeling sympathy for her right before she's killed off probably in some sort of "redemption via sacrifice" thing. I hope that's not the case and that she can be both saved and redeemed, but she's certainly not making it easy to get close to her and have a positive mutually beneficial alliance.

Danica... she's hot and I very much want to redeem and convert her to our side, so I'm hoping Klaus will continue his douchebag ways and fuck her over so that she flips to our side. I spared her with that hope in mind, please don't make me regret it.

Emily is still my waifu of choice, but until they get together it's fun to let Vic play with whomever is attractive and willing.

In all, great stuff as always and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next.

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
The image may look...too goth for some,but the frame is nice, if this is a sandbox game or so maybe more fun,though it reminds me Fate/Stay Night in terms of gameplay,which is nice : D

change_rey

Nov 6, 2019
People need to leave Emily the fuck alone, she's sweet and beautiful and the fact that she got taken advantage of once before the MC even met her is not a mark against her in any way.

Ella... dammit every time I am almost ready to forgive her she shows an evil streak again. Can't she just chill out with the double dealing? If she'd just come clean I might actually be willing to help her. Presuming of course that whatever her goal is isn't totally fucked up. And I just have this bad feeling that she has a tragic backstory that has made her all fucked up like this, and I'm worried we'll end up finding out and feeling sympathy for her right before she's killed off probably in some sort of "redemption via sacrifice" thing. I hope that's not the case and that she can be both saved and redeemed, but she's certainly not making it easy to get close to her and have a positive mutually beneficial alliance.

Danica... she's hot and I very much want to redeem and convert her to our side, so I'm hoping Klaus will continue his douchebag ways and fuck her over so that she flips to our side. I spared her with that hope in mind, please don't make me regret it.

Emily is still my waifu of choice, but until they get together it's fun to let Vic play with whomever is attractive and willing.

In all, great stuff as always and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next.
for me Alice or Emily, second would be Liz.. this story is hooking me up. That's why im keeping my choices and not replaying. Hope someone share a save, so that i can see the other scenes

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Overall good update(y)
Appreciate that the dev doesn't wait forever to do sex scenes like some do.
Last update had a Demi tease but this update the dev came right back with a full scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

I mean, at this point I don't mind going full murder mode on both Ella and Danica. Ella's goal, whatever it is, is gonna be evil or fuck over the protagonist, and she is completely fine with manipulating and murdering anyone in her way. And with Danica, I'm more surprised the MC simply wasn't more efficient in killing her. In fact, shapeshifting is such a versatile power that it's criminal how little he's doing with it. The first time I was impressed was with the Oscar ploy, but given that he caught Danica completely off-guard, she should've been dead instantly.
And on the subject of powers more generally, there are a few issues.
One, the MC really isn't doing a lot with his abilities. So far we have a version of mind-reading, spiky tentacles and body armor. Cool, but what happened to all those animal abilities he collected, like the jellyfish poison? Why doesn't he try shapeshifting into other people to absorb information ever? You could do so much more than just brute force, or at least tailor your style to different opponents, but nope.
And two, the power creep is nuts. It was kind of fine in the beginning, shapeshifting is a very strong power anyway, as is mind control (I generally despise mind control as a power, but that's a topic for another time). Then we get to the sword piercing the heavens, and you start to ask yourself how the fuck this never came up before in-universe. And then we get to Klaus throwing what appears to be plasma, that monster thing creating a miniature black hole, and Alice being able to nuke everything in a massive radius with a special move. And you start to ask yourself how much higher the power level will creep. Or, how they are in any way balanced. Like, being able to kill anyone by just looking at them for a few seconds, is on another level of broken powers (any normal person to be precise). With great power come either great limitations, or the writer having to explain why it doesn't insta-win everything. Better not to open that can of worms, unless you're going for the first option.

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
I mean, at this point I don't mind going full murder mode on both Ella and Danica. Ella's goal, whatever it is, is gonna be evil or fuck over the protagonist, and she is completely fine with manipulating and murdering anyone in her way. And with Danica, I'm more surprised the MC simply wasn't more efficient in killing her. In fact, shapeshifting is such a versatile power that it's criminal how little he's doing with it. The first time I was impressed was with the Oscar ploy, but given that he caught Danica completely off-guard, she should've been dead instantly.
And on the subject of powers more generally, there are a few issues.
One, the MC really isn't doing a lot with his abilities. So far we have a version of mind-reading, spiky tentacles and body armor. Cool, but what happened to all those animal abilities he collected, like the jellyfish poison? Why doesn't he try shapeshifting into other people to absorb information ever? You could do so much more than just brute force, or at least tailor your style to different opponents, but nope.
And two, the power creep is nuts. It was kind of fine in the beginning, shapeshifting is a very strong power anyway, as is mind control (I generally despise mind control as a power, but that's a topic for another time). Then we get to the sword piercing the heavens, and you start to ask yourself how the fuck this never came up before in-universe. And then we get to Klaus throwing what appears to be plasma, that monster thing creating a miniature black hole, and Alice being able to nuke everything in a massive radius with a special move. And you start to ask yourself how much higher the power level will creep. Or, how they are in any way balanced. Like, being able to kill anyone by just looking at them for a few seconds, is on another level of broken powers (any normal person to be precise). With great power come either great limitations, or the writer having to explain why it doesn't insta-win everything. Better not to open that can of worms, unless you're going for the first option.
Described exactly how I have been feeling about the story.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Solid Game

Good characters, good art, thicc chicks and thicc dudes with thicc dicks just the way I like it. Most sex scenes are optional if you're not into something and most of all...the story is pretty damn good. If your reading comments to see if you wanna play I defeinitely reccomend it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I have a feeling asking for Ella's help isn't a good idea.

I like her appearance, and people are probably going to want her. But reminder: She kills the mc when she sees how strong he is. There is no good ending with her. We're inviting an uncontrollable variable to our side.

And keep in mind, she fought characters in her snake form so if revealed, she might bring more problems than solutions.

And even if all that's out of the way... She doesn't seem to be someone who'd do something free. She'd probably demand a favor in return and it would hurt us somewhere down the story.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Is there more NTR content (or at least NTR with Liz) planned for the future?
Dev said earlier in the thread there is no plan for Jake to have an NTR route. I've expressed support for the idea but it's ultimately up to the dev and the people funding development. As for NTR aside from that (regarding Liz), it seems likely that she'll be taken advantage of more in future updates.

May 28, 2017
Dev said earlier in the thread there is no plan for Jake to have an NTR route. I've expressed support for the idea but it's ultimately up to the dev and the people funding development. As for NTR aside from that (regarding Liz), it seems likely that she'll be taken advantage of more in future updates.
Alright as long as Liz gets the...in this case, just the end of the stick, and the NTR for her is good, that's all that I care about =3 although if the dev team adds NTR for other characters then I'll take the freebie.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes