Nov 13, 2017
Pretty sure they're also called clips too, depending on the gun.
There IS a distinction between magazines and clips, and i doubt they are clips in this context, but it doesn't really matter, cuz most people use them interchangeably (even tho it's not technically correct) and the MC isn't really familiar with guns like most people, so in a way it's more immersive lol

PostOffice

Jun 1, 2019
>Let's think about this carefully. On the one hand, it's wrong to peek. You could even say it's perverted if you want to get pedantic.
>On the other hand, her boobs are massive and I want to see them...

I love this game and gamedev so much.

I really hope we'll get to make a choice to either kill or spare Jake when a confrontation inevitably ensues. Ella is not actually wrong. He IS a threat to us (or rather, our harem) with that power of his. I know it's sad with how he was bullied and now manipulated, but that's why it's a doggy-dog WeirdWorld and sometimes harsh measures need to be taken. Comparatively, Demi is much more appealing since they fit right in with MC's harem.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Do I lose some events if I concentrate on Training every morning? I really love these types of plots by the way, if you guys know of any other game with a "Superhuman" type of MC please, let me know.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
So anyone know how to get scene 31 all the "walkthrough" says is go to the gym a second time... when the hell was there an option to go to the gym

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
@wierdworld.
Opacity slider is not making much difference. It is almost like It is not there
Yeah, I know. I've been meaning to fix it but I have no idea how. I'll get around to it one day.
i went back into the files and yes you and the others that mentioned it is right , there is a walkthrough of sorts in the files . i honestly didnt know . thank you all for telling me and thank you to the creator for having it in there all along. ,my apologies to the dev as my statement wasnt coming from a knowledgeable thought like i figured . plus i also added my frustration with other devs that havent done like the dev here has done. i will say as my only thing after being corrected , if using a point system we should have a click on and off to see the point system .
Yeah, I've been meaning to make a better one, just haven't had the time. It'll happen.... eventually.
A bit confused on the game's version. In the patreon there's only a "0.65" version so why is 0.67 written in thread's title?
Basically it's just a cleaner version of v0.65. Some dialogue changes, some sprite changes, some cg changes, bug fixes, etc.
Do I lose some events if I concentrate on Training every morning? I really love these types of plots by the way, if you guys know of any other game with a "Superhuman" type of MC please, let me know.
All the other subplots are accessible throughout the rest of the game, so you'll be alright. I'd advise doing the cheerleading stuff early as well though, as it has a small level of impact on some of the early main story scenes, though only if you're interested in gender bender shit.
Fantastic game, one of the few that history held me! I can't wait to see the MC Evolve, after all I've already accumulated enough power to evolve and release a new skill!

Not to be boring but just one week in game for each game update patch is not much! in 6 hours of game I completed this patch, now sit back and wait for the next one! :ROFLMAO::D
Hah, if I did any more I'd be dead. Glad you guys are enjoying it though.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks, I have replayed the game and unlocked almost all the scenes (except the NTR ones) is there gonna be a choice to romance one monster girl in the future? Or are the choices only with the girls that have been presented until now?

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Liking this so far, very different from my usual but very interesting. I do think the walkthrough could be made a bit clearer though

Reactions: Dysphorika

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, I know. I've been meaning to fix it but I have no idea how. I'll get around to it one day.

Yeah, I've been meaning to make a better one, just haven't had the time. It'll happen.... eventually.

Basically it's just a cleaner version of v0.65. Some dialogue changes, some sprite changes, some cg changes, bug fixes, etc.

All the other subplots are accessible throughout the rest of the game, so you'll be alright. I'd advise doing the cheerleading stuff early as well though, as it has a small level of impact on some of the early main story scenes, though only if you're interested in gender bender shit.

Hah, if I did any more I'd be dead. Glad you guys are enjoying it though.
Thank you for answering.
On that note, be careful to not overwork. It's a fun game so far and the ratio of content to frequency of updates for a single developer is fine. It's also always dangerous to fall into the problem of giving too much in little time and having the quality decreasing too.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes