DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and I'm speechless at what i just played. That opening, The Dev delivered on it after that ending last update. This may be my favorite part of the game, currently.

Since a lot of people haven't seen that it was released and the thread hasn't been updated, I'll keep most of my opinions about it to myself for now. I have to process what just went down. I'll come back when more people had the chance to play and then give my thoughts.

All that said... Ella, why?!!! :mad:

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
I do wish the the public update was available tho I have no idea how to get scene 31 the hint in the walkthrough is not specific enough

Sokrat56

Jun 9, 2017
I deblock all scene i think, just one blured but look like the same. Wonder if we will get the next of Liz story, wanna seen the blond on pool again :p

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
In the Walkthru that comes with the game it talk about Demi and Wandering around yet, I never found that option? Anyone know how to get the option to meet Demi?

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
this game needs a walkthrough . its so many paths that opens up, some seem straightforward, others more dense . after awhile it gets overwhelming to bother cuz you have to make so many saves for different points but you may forget one day what tht save is for . sigh . Devs plz when you making any game with varied choices have a walkthrough or consult with the many walkthrough devs that can work with you to help you make sense of your game for us. put it like this, if you as the creator of the game cant make sense of it how do you expect us to keep up with it ?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes