Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Loving the work so far, big ups to the dev, writing has been great so far.
You fucking go man.

On a different note, when Jake asks you about how you lost your virginity and your reply prompts him to use his powers, this does not take into account any events that have happened prior. It always defaults to Bailey. Even though by that point in the game you could have fucked Christie, Tess and Emily at least. Something to take into account. Especially since that is the sort of thing that would change his perspective going forward, since he isn't a complete shit and would change his course of action had the MC replied differently.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Wouldn't that kinda go against the core biological style?
Like, the darkness could spawn guns through his power if he wanted but his guns looked all fleshy and their bullets were bones.
The protagonist in this care here has a power more biological in nature, not like Spawn's power which is more magical.

For what is told in the story, he definitely could create chains using his power but it would be way less efficient and take way more training to mold something like chains when he could get the same results by simply creating a huge spike.
I meant more aesthetically, rather than powers wise but if we can get more options then I'm not against that.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Trarrrr

Jul 29, 2020
I meant more aesthetically, rather than powers wise but if we can get more options then I'm not against that.
Well it's not like the author can't create some kind of excuse to why it looks like chains and shit, so perhaps it can happen still.

I was more suggesting aesthetics that make sense inside the story.

Jun 24, 2017
Wish you weren't forced to lose your virginity to christie. Also hope there's more ntr in the future. There's a lot of ntr potential especially with jake. People complain about it but it can be optional. You can already tell him to fuck off when he does you know what. Trying not to spoil.

• Thinking Face

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Speaking of looks, do you intend to make his "armor" change to look more insane like the ones in Prototype and the comic of The darkness? like, as he gets stronger his armor gains more spikes and the like, you could even take some inspirations from the monster forms in the game The suffering. View attachment 1397043
It's kind of a spoiler, but yeah. Not for a while though.

Loving the work so far, big ups to the dev, writing has been great so far.
You fucking go man.

On a different note, when Jake asks you about how you lost your virginity and your reply prompts him to use his powers, this does not take into account any events that have happened prior. It always defaults to Bailey. Even though by that point in the game you could have fucked Christie, Tess and Emily at least. Something to take into account. Especially since that is the sort of thing that would change his perspective going forward, since he isn't a complete shit and would change his course of action had the MC replied differently.
It defaults to whoever you lost your virginity to, which is either Christie or Bailey, I'd assume in your playthrough you fucked the zombie before getting around to Christie. If Christie is your first, Jake's response changes.
Wish you weren't forced to lose your virginity to christie. Also hope there's more ntr in the future. There's a lot of ntr potential especially with jake. People complain about it but it can be optional. You can already tell him to fuck off when he does you know what. Trying not to spoil.
You're not, you can lose it to the zombie first. As more side routes come to a close, you may also lose it to one of the other girls, since I generally allow the content in the new updates to be played through earlier than the latest update. As of right now though, it's either Christie or the Bailey.

As for ntr, if there's demand for it, more will be added, at least if I have a decent idea for it in mind. Right now ntr stuff does about average in the polls. Good enough to keep around, not good enough to plan for more of it. If I do add more ntr though, it will likely be the MC doing the cucking, just because I like variety.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
It's kind of a spoiler, but yeah. Not for a while though.

It defaults to whoever you lost your virginity to, which is either Christie or Bailey, I'd assume in your playthrough you fucked the zombie before getting around to Christie. If Christie is your first, Jake's response changes.

You're not, you can lose it to the zombie first. As more side routes come to a close, you may also lose it to one of the other girls, since I generally allow the content in the new updates to be played through earlier than the latest update. As of right now though, it's either Christie or the Bailey.

As for ntr, if there's demand for it, more will be added. Right now ntr stuff does about average in the polls. Good enough to keep around, not good enough to plan for more of it. If I do add more ntr though, it will likely be the MC doing the cucking, just because I like variety.
Best kind of ntr ;). Also good to know this was addressed, though I could've sworn I did get to Christie earlier. Will play through again to see it through. Keep up the great work man!

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Best kind of ntr ;). Also good to know this was addressed, though I could've sworn I did get to Christie earlier. Will play through again to see it through. Keep up the great work man!
If I had to guess, I'd say you did the zombie first because it was included in an earlier update than the Christie scene, and then just did it again because it's repeatable. But yeah, have a look through. Maybe you got a bug.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for taking time to come answer forum questions W.W.

Speaking of spice and conversation changes in the Jake virginity talk narrative.

Time to push the Mia romance agenda.

If your MC loses virginity to Mia- Jake will lose his fucking mind :p

Jun 24, 2017
Oh yeah I know that by forced to lose your virginity to christie I meant you can't stay a virgin. You have the option to sleep with the zombie but its not forced. My only issue is that if you wanted to lose it to a different character in the future whos sex scene is after that you wouldn't be able to.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
at least that damn fricking cliffhanger ends in the next days. Have seen many of them but just a few of them gets to me that bad ._.

Reactions: collin11
Sep 3, 2018
Wow that last scene hit like a speeding truck! (lol)

I'll be honest I'm kind of torn, I respect that the author wants to kick up the action and plot and start really getting into the meat of the story, but I'll miss the more lighthearted fun aspects. I also don't care for the time-limited aspect where there's no way to see all routes / do all content before the progression of time moves you into the next phase and you don't get to pursue it. If I had a choice in the matter, I'd see it set up like an "unlimited weekdays" thing where you can do your various activities and exhaust the content that exists at that point of the timeline and then move on to the weekend where the plot progression happens.

These are minor complaints, though, this game is outstanding and keeps getting better. I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes next!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I have encountered the dead end that is not mentioned in walkthrough.
Also that walkthrough sucks. It's not even proper walkthrough, it's more of an (incomplete) event guide.

During fraternity party (saturday of 2nd week) I always get beaten by Kenny and get dragged to a monster that will control me. How do you avoid that???

Only option during fight I encounter is :
MC: "Is he killing people? He must be."
1.) "It's all my fault."
2.) "I should have killed him".

Whatever I choose, I still end up loosing.

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I have encountered the dead end that is not mentioned in walkthrough.
Also that walkthrough sucks. It's not even proper walkthrough, it's more of an (incomplete) event guide.

During fraternity party (saturday of 2nd week) I always get beaten by Kenny and get dragged to a monster that will control me. How do you avoid that???

Only option during fight I encounter is :
MC: "Is he killing people? He must be."
1.) "It's all my fault."
2.) "I should have killed him".

Whatever I choose, I still end up loosing.
Either not enough power or the wrong option when you have to decide to Attack Kenny and ignore the Minions or eliminate the Minions first and attack Kenny then. the later one is the
Bad end Choice
. so you either need to train when you can or take the other Option.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes