DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Either not enough power or the wrong option when you have to decide to Attack Kenny and ignore the Minions or eliminate the Minions first and attack Kenny then. the later one is the
Bad end Choice
. so you either need to train when you can or take the other Option.
Thanks.
I dont remember any option to "attack kenny and ignore minions" or "eliminate the minions first".
Sigh. I guess that means not enough power. Train more??

Seriously this sucks, that means game forces you to invest the big amount of your time into training and ignoring big part of events. Things like that should be mentioned in a walkthrough (that sad excuse for an event guide).

I dislike these artificial walls that lock events and force you to replay the game multiple times. It's called Bad game design. :censored:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

collin11

Jul 12, 2020
Thanks.
I dont remember any option to "attack kenny and ignore minions" or "eliminate the minions first".

Seriously this sucks, that means game forces you to invest the big amount of your time into training and ignoring big part of events. Things like that should be mentioned in a walkthrough (that sad excuse for an event guide).

I dislike these artificial walls that lock events and force you to replay the game multiple times. It's called Bad game design. :censored:
In my opinion, I don't think it's bad game design in a game about monster's and superpower's. I think it put's emphasis on choice for how you spend your time. If you don't train then ofc the big hulking monster is going to win the fight when you have only had your power's a short amount of time. It's not bad game design, it's logical. Plus the game is still very early in it's design since this is still only the first arc of the story. Side route's are not complete and there is only a limited amount of in game day's. Only several in game week's are available so until more day's become added the time to do everything is limited. However, I'm confident as we get more updates there will be more in game time to complete side event's.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Each Side event that you can't do before you can do after the Fight.
And its less a Wall and more like a Situation with logic behind it. The fight is a Mainstory one and a critical, very important Point no less. So no matter how many times someone begins from new it has to be on that Day.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Each Side event that you can't do before you can do after the Fight.
And its less a Wall and more like a Situation with logic behind it. The fight is a Mainstory one and a critical, very important Point no less. So no matter how many times someone begins from new it has to be on that Day.
Ok. Thanks. Good to know.

In my opinion, I don't think it's bad game design in a game about monster's and superpower's. I think it put's emphasis on choice for how you spend your time. If you don't train then ofc the big hulking monster is going to win the fight when you have only had your power's a short amount of time. It's not bad game design, it's logical. Plus the game is still very early in it's design since this is still only the first arc of the story. Side route's are not complete and there is only a limited amount of in game day's. Only several in game week's are available so until more day's become added the time to do everything is limited. However, I'm confident as we get more updates there will be more in game time to complete side event's.
Yeah. I might have been overly harsch, because I had to replay the game from start. Like I have said, that kind of Dead End should have been mentioned in Walkthrough. (do X training or it's game game over).
You can gain some "power" during other events, but sadly that fight is decided by the amount of training.

Anyway, I like the game and I hope the development will progress the fast.
I like it enough that I will probably support the game from the next month (bad experience with becoming new supporter at Patreon at the end of month and being charged twice in a short amount of time).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I agree with this a lot. I mainly chase power and try to always have max points. When i have nothing to do, i hit the side events with characters I'm the most interested in. I know my play style isn't for everyone because i really get into character with being power hungry but I don't think I've had any problem progressing events with the ones I'm interested in. All of them(like 4 women) are usually up to date with their events by the end for me.

Nov 10, 2017
the art style is strange/weird, the colors are a bit too hard on some parts, the lines are too thick and some eyes are too slanted, not at all what I'm used to, but it looks great that you look like you went all in with it. sometimes half assing it works, but more often than not it doesn't.

* a few minutes in : I normally name my characters in these types of names as either Dick or Johnson or both, but in this game it should probably be Jackie Estacado

edit: also like the bits of jazz being slipped in.

Last edited:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Without spoiling anything, Jake won't even get an ntr route.
I guess I'm in the minority here but I think giving him an avoidable NTR scene or two would round out the story and make him seem like more of an emerging threat - but I also have no idea what your story plans are so I guess I'm just biased. Maybe another scene with him + liz and/or amber where you can shut that shit down and take over the scene or it can go the other way and he gets some action and increases in power.

Gotta say btw, I've scrolled past this game once or twice and decided to give it a try. The art is really cool actually and I'm finding it miles better than staring at DAZ and leagues better than honey select games. Nice work, lots of folk give up early but there's a lot of good content here.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes