Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for the new update, but at this point I think we really need a walkthrough guide to avoid the Bad ends at this point considered too many branches in the story now.
There is literally a walkthrough in the game folder as is mentioned in the OP of this thread...

Huntersix9

Apr 17, 2018
this game needs a walkthrough . its so many paths that opens up, some seem straightforward, others more dense . after awhile it gets overwhelming to bother cuz you have to make so many saves for different points but you may forget one day what tht save is for . sigh . Devs plz when you making any game with varied choices have a walkthrough or consult with the many walkthrough devs that can work with you to help you make sense of your game for us. put it like this, if you as the creator of the game cant make sense of it how do you expect us to keep up with it ?
There's a walkthrough in the folder with the .exe ....

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
There's a walkthrough in the folder with the .exe ....
i went back into the files and yes you and the others that mentioned it is right , there is a walkthrough of sorts in the files . i honestly didnt know . thank you all for telling me and thank you to the creator for having it in there all along. ,my apologies to the dev as my statement wasnt coming from a knowledgeable thought like i figured . plus i also added my frustration with other devs that havent done like the dev here has done. i will say as my only thing after being corrected , if using a point system we should have a click on and off to see the point system .

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
A bit confused on the game's version. In the patreon there's only a "0.65" version so why is 0.67 written in thread's title?

Sep 3, 2018
A bit confused on the game's version. In the patreon there's only a "0.65" version so why is 0.67 written in thread's title?
Also confused, I downloaded from the link a page or two ago that was marked "0.66" and now the front page is saying "0.67". Is there a significant difference between these versions, and if so what is it? Neither 0.65 nor 0.66 are listed in the changelog.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Fantastic game, one of the few that history held me! I can't wait to see the MC Evolve, after all I've already accumulated enough power to evolve and release a new skill!

Not to be boring but just one week in game for each game update patch is not much! in 6 hours of game I completed this patch, now sit back and wait for the next one! :ROFLMAO::D

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes