RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Librarian? Oh, you guys are talking about Lisa? She's not a librarian, she's another lieutenant under Bernhardt. If I remember right, their team is Cthulhu.
Thanks Einstein, I can never remember the names to save my life. But I know them when I see em

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Thats how it begins then is more beast than human and when you come to your senses you are wearing a fursuit in a furrycon do not fall brother. and do not go goth is Easy to get in but to get out boy you are fucked Hear the advice of Someone trapped in there the sex is great so thats a plus XD but when they get horny from hellraiser mannnnnnnnnnnnn. You know what go and find a goth chick hope you end up married so you will know whats what T-T.
Jokes on you I'm into that shit, crazy libido here

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Well, I'm fine with waiting still. I'm playing other games that I need to catch back up on. Need to get them done before the update so I can put my full attention on it. I also have pictures of my top 5 waifus saved so I can cope and resist the urge to play this game. My backup plan, basically.

Those 5 being:

- The 4th
- Alexis
- Danica
- Alice
- Nico

I definitely should redo my list again after the new update comes. It's only been a month since I last updated it but with Zara in the mix and Nico being elevated higher, I'll have to rearrange my top 10. Ella got dethroned but honestly, that's her own fault. She's still in the top 10 overall(she's 6th) but man she dropped fast. She was like 1 or 2 at some point but dropped over time. Nico is partially to blame. That sexy ass woman just became too irresistible over time.
That's why the Church of Harem is the ultimate lifestyle, I can have them all!

My personal list would be (based on every aspect and reasons in case anyone is interested):

1. Alice
-protective, fierce, tsundere, great looks/proportions, and best of all; she's one of the only characters that mentions breeding; my ultimate kink
2. Ella
-strikes me as having a soft interior if she gets to know someone, knows what she wants, and she's bat shit crazy; I'm into that shit as a nympho myself
3. Amber
-shy, cute, and passionately determined all put into one, while also probably being one of the few level headed people around, she's a breath of fresh air in this universe
4. Demi
- misunderstood, charismatic, quirky nympho, I love it all, plus she's like our biggest fan
5. Nyx
-hear me out, hot, mysterious, and dark to the touch, this bitch is BEGGING to be part of my corrupt harem master path, and as someone who's got a pretty positive negative outlook on life; she resonates with my depraved darker side

My looks list:

1. Lisa
-I'm a god damn SLUT for thickness and that bitch is the THICCEST shit in this game hands down, as an ass man who could honestly care less about tits, it's so nice to see something that isn't JUST glorious tits
2. Ella
-she should probably be on top considering she would be able to make any look, proportion, or desire I wish a reality, but the only reason she's not is because I haven't seen her like that, and Lisa is SCREAMING to me
3. Emily
-she's thicc and has an extremely pretty face, I guess her structure as a whole is very easy on the eyes to me I dunno
4. Alexis
-dear God what a fuckin tease, I despise the position we got from the sex scene but her overall looks are spontaneous by nature, even before her art change I found her attractive, that red hair mixed with pale skin could kill a man
5. Laurie
-her hair is outstanding, and her look is pretty normal looking to reality, which is again; a nice change of pace, there are plenty of people in this game all to my taste but this is a 3am quick list so argue with me latter ya cunts
Honorable mentions (60-40 to make the list)
5-6th. Zara
-her hair, her skin, appearance, are all on my checklist, but unfortunately I found Laurie just more attractive
6-7th. Tiffany
- I'm a SLUT for blondes, and that porcelain doll look just, muah chef's kiss, her figure also checks all my boxes

My gay list?:
1. Valrvan
-call me a fuckin furry all you want, but if that crow talked dirty to me in his Shakespearean way of speaking I would romance the shit out of him, plus the dude is a protectively loyal badass
2. Lucius
-FELLOW NARCISSIST and sexually confident, if I was worthy I would totally have some fun with a bunch of himself, and then we'd make fun of everyone else for not having a good time like we did
3. MC
-I self insert, but I also am a narcissist so cuddling up with myself is the ultimate power move to my god complex
4. Dad
-incest is best as they say, and the Dad looks like he would be a rough backstabbing yet got your back side kick of fun, we'd be in the most ultimate dysfunctional bromance of all time
5. Joe (Prison bunkmate guy)
-a total cuddle buddy, and would protect you from all the rapists next to you or beyond while doing it himself, a perfect husando if I do say so myself

Last edited:

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
you know.. the fact is there is no news about the update, and that has started to really fuck with me. Like, give us a release day at least goddamn

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
you know.. the fact is there is no news about the update, and that has started to really fuck with me. Like, give us a release day at least goddamn
Hold your horses kid, we're close. If I had to wager I'd put more on next week or even the weekend. But one of the nice things about Weird World is that every update one ups itself the next. At least we know it's near, instead of most devs where they're too busy rendering monthly fucking renders when they should be using that render time on the god damn game.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Hold your horses kid, we're close. If I had to wager I'd put more on next week or even the weekend. But one of the nice things about Weird World is that every update one ups itself the next. At least we know it's near, instead of most devs where they're too busy rendering monthly fucking renders when they should be using that render time on the god damn game.
And if it takes longer that means that this update gonna be big. And i agree with that update gonna be released this weekend probably.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
And if it takes longer that means that this update gonna be big. And i agree with that update gonna be released this weekend probably.
I feel the same way. The longer it takes the more content we're getting. WW isn't known for slacking off. Last update alone was really long. It was to the point where I started thinking it would end at certain parts but it kept going. For the next update, I hope we get the whole HERO vs SIN thing, all the way to the finish, and then move into the post stuff, that's equally as long. Especially if Evolution level 3 is involved. I want to see the MC experiment with his new abilities outside of battle so we can see his new potential.

All that said, I don't really think it's coming this weekend but then again, I'm not exactly in a rush to get the update. If it does come, I won't be disappointed obviously.

The only thing irresistible about the non Bellic Nico is the desire to murder her
Sorry, my ego isn't that fragile. :giggle:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I feel the same way. The longer it takes the more content we're getting. WW isn't known for slacking off. Last update alone was really long. It was to the point where I started thinking it would end at certain parts but it kept going. For the next update, I hope we get the whole HERO vs SIN thing, all the way to the finish, and then move into the post stuff, that's equally as long. Especially if Evolution level 3 is involved. I want to see the MC experiment with his new abilities outside of battle so we can see his new potential.

All that said, I don't really think it's coming this weekend but then again, I'm not exactly in a rush to get the update. If it does come, I won't be disappointed obviously.
Huff with me my friend
Hopium.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm time for my list of best Waifus:
#1 - Shadow (Come on Weird lemme fuck the dog)
#2 - Claudia (She's great)
#3 - Mia (Small titty power)
#4 - Brianna (I love a woman in uniform)
#5 - Kelsey (She can dom me any day)

Honorable mentions
Laurie (Her backstory is nice)
Jake with Tits (It's just Jake with tits, it makes me laugh)

My dislike Wafiu list
#1 - Ella
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#2 - Nico
#3 - Danica
#4 - Regular Jake (Man needs some tits on him)

Last edited:
Reactions: Axismundi and GaRbS

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Hmm time for my list of best Waifus:
#1 - Shadow (Come on Weird lemme fuck the dog)
#2 - Claudia (She's great)
#3 - Mia (Small titty power)
#4 - Brianna (I love a woman in uniform)
#5 - Kelsey (She can dom me any day)
Hmm, let's kill time while the Update doesn't come! You keep talking about your waifu, I decided to share my list.

#1 - Alice (The mafia princess, she doesn't like Tess or Jess and hates Jared or doesn't like him.)
#2 - Emily (She's perfect, gothic and musical.)
#3 - Brianna (Who doesn't love a busty cop!)
#4 - Amber (Despite her being friends with the MC, and having dated Deryl in the past, I still think the MC would have a better chance with her.)
#5 - Danica (Honestly, I'm attracted to her looks, too bad she's a crazy bitch, but she's hot as hell. I spared her in my first run.)

Honorable mentions:
Angeline (Massive boobs, who doesn't love giant boobs? It would be wasteful to leave her.)
Claudia (She's so cute, different from Tiffany and doesn't give me a crazy bitch vibe)
FMC (This might be crazy, but I'm really into MC with the gender changed, it makes me laugh my ass off!)
Bailey (All of you get horny even with a dog, why can't I with my zombie girl?!)
4th (Last but not least... Monster mommy, who infected the MC with her powers! It may sound crazy on my part, but unlike the blue-purple Monster, she was softer and tender with the MC's transformation.)

My dislike Waiful list
#1 - Ella: (Hate her since my first Dead End with her, treacherous bitch!)
#2 - Nico: (Arrogant bitch, like many in the work, and fact that she almost let MC die in the fight against Valvran.)
#3 - Jess (Daughter of the Dean and a preppy cheerleader, I was never a fan of that type of character.)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm, let's kill time while the Update doesn't come! You keep talking about your waifu, I decided to share my list.

#1 - Alice (The mafia princess, she doesn't like Tess or Jess and hates Jared or doesn't like him.)
#2 - Emily (She's perfect, gothic and musical.)
#3 - Brianna (Who doesn't love a busty cop!)
#4 - Amber (Despite her being friends with the MC, and having dated Deryl in the past, I still think the MC would have a better chance with her.)
#5 - Danica (Honestly, I'm attracted to her looks, too bad she's a crazy bitch, but she's hot as hell. I spared her in my first run.)

Honorable mentions:
Angeline (Massive boobs, who doesn't love giant boobs? It would be wasteful to leave her.)
Claudia (She's so cute, different from Tiffany and doesn't give me a crazy bitch vibe)
FMC (This might be crazy, but I'm really into MC with the gender changed, it makes me laugh my ass off!)
Bailey (All of you get horny even with a dog, why can't I with my zombie girl?!)
4th (Last but not least... Monster mommy, who infected the MC with her powers! It may sound crazy on my part, but unlike the blue-purple Monster, she was softer and tender with the MC's transformation.)

My dislike Waiful list
#1 - Ella: (Hate her since my first Dead End with her, treacherous bitch!)
#2 - Nico: (Arrogant bitch, like many in the work, and fact that she almost let MC die in the fight against Valvran.)
#3 - Jess (Daughter of the Dean and a preppy cheerleader, I was never a fan of that type of character.)
Very nice list man! Bailey is fucking awesome (Hopefully she comes back at some point so we can knock 'er up if thats even possible with her...she did mention it a few times right?)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes