Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The only complaint I would have would be that their breasts seem too big, unless there others with smaller breasts that were not shown in the screenshots?

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The only complaint I would have would be that their breasts seem too big, unless there others with smaller breasts that were not shown in the screenshots?
There are girls with small and "medium" sized breasts.
Preview pictures in first post obviously dont show every single woman ingame.

superhuman breasts.png

PS: There is also one small and flat girl. She is kinda loli, if that is your thing. (she is 18+ and totally legal, obv)

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I've tried it mate, but it doesn't seem to be able to unlock the gallery. I have two blurred sections that I'm guessing would be Demi's sex scenes.
Did you override the persistent file hidden inside Renpy backup location? (in Win10 it is something like C:/Users/your_username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Superhuman123)
Overriding persistent file in save directory inside game folder is not enough.

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Did you override the persistent file hidden inside Renpy backup location? (in Win10 it is something like C:/Users/your_username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Superhuman123)
Overriding persistent file in save directory inside game folder is not enough.
I did in both, but it won't do shit. THe two sections are still blurry and unclickable.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
This one is my 3rd favourite super power mc game. not gonna overtake top 2 due the bad art & presence of annoying three letter thing

serenitynow

Apr 4, 2020
This one is my 3rd favourite super power mc game. not gonna overtake top 2 due the bad art & presence of annoying three letter thing
I don't get it. Hundreds of games on this site and you reply to a game with a tag you don't like complaining about certain kink. It's like hating rom-coms and spamming every imdb thread of every movie in that genre saying how it's bad.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I don't get it. Hundreds of games on this site and you reply to a game with a tag you don't like complaining about certain kink. It's like hating rom-coms and spamming every imdb thread of every movie in that genre saying how it's bad.
I didn't say that this one is bad. But certainly not belong to top

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
Developer if you reading this ...I might not liked the art at first....but plz keep your art style the same...i came to love it by the time and i cannot wait for the release of each new version of the game...this game became one of my favorites :D....also for getting more money why you don't make at night the choice our MC to become a hooker...and also when his best friend catching him to masturbate as a female give us the option to allow him to fuck our MC as his favorite cheerleader or a woman of our/his choice....it can be done either by paying him as a hooker in their apartment at school or by doing it as a favor to his best friend after a little begging from him....come on give a a little more spice ;)..lastly you can give the option to him to have both vagina and a dick(without balls) in a more spicy way if he is doing a threesome with a girl and a guy :)...he is a superhuman after all :p

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what are your top 2?
Did you miss the part where he said this is his number 3 most favorite game?
Dropping from 1st spot to 3rd spot over a fetish he does not enjoy is valid
....also for getting more money why you don't make at night the choice our MC to become a hooker...
This is like asking why slade wilson doesn't stop with the silly "superhuman assassin" thing to become a hooker.
Obviously being a mercenary for mafia pays better. Heck randomly robbing people pays better.

I am pretty sure this is a fetish suggestion rather than a serious suggestion on how to make money. In which case all the more power to you. Personally being a hooker is not my fetish. I would rather the MC get more waifus

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This is like asking why slade wilson doesn't stop with the silly "superhuman assassin" thing to become a hooker.
Obviously being a mercenary for mafia pays better. Heck randomly robbing people pays better.

I am pretty sure this is a fetish suggestion rather than a serious suggestion on how to make money. In which case all the more power to you. Personally being a hooker is not my fetish. I would rather the MC get more waifus
This, SO this

Reactions: monk_56
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes