Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Looks quite interesting, the art seems unique in its own way and the premise sounds like it has a lot of potential. Im going to give it a try, what do you guys think of this VN up till now? would you guys recommend it?
I think this is the best VN on this site pertaining to superpowers/heroes. It's not a borefest where powers are limited to shit like flight and super strength. I also feel that the art captures the dark and gritty atmosphere of the game, especially in fight scenes. Even the sex scenes are appealing in this art style imo. All in all, if you're interested a unique story, I would definitely say you should give this game a try.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I think this is the best VN on this site pertaining to superpowers/heroes. It's not a borefest where powers are limited to shit like flight and super strength. I also feel that the art captures the dark and gritty atmosphere of the game, especially in fight scenes. Even the sex scenes are appealing in this art style imo. All in all, if you're interested a unique story, I would definitely say you should give this game a try.
Best ?? Not

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
I started playing it yesterday and so far its been good, it has me hooked on how the main characters abilities are being explored and how since the beginning they are stating the potential of his powers so they dont pull stuff later out of nowhere. And yea guys, the atmosphere seems really brutal and raw, which I agree the artstyle helps flesh out. I look at it as kind of tsukihime or fate where at the beginning the art style wasnt TOP notch but it was unique enough that it wasnt bad at all, in this case I do think it helps the overall narrative. Pretty interesting cant wait to keep playing it this weekend! thanks for the answers guys!

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The unusual art is one of the highlights of this VN in my opinion, is not recycled DAZ models or copy pasted drawings, it's original and it fits with the tone and the dark setting of the story, it's not for everyone, but it's definitely original and the author clearly invests a lot of time and effort to make it, this VN is certainly unique.

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I don't think the art is amazing. That said, it's hand drawn which automatically makes it better than most (if not all) of those ugly DAZ models and many generic HS or Koikatsu models. I also agree it fits the atmosphere. There is room for improvement, sure, like trying to pay more attention to body proportions and making some scenes look less odd (I think it's because of weird angles and perspective or MC/NPC positioning).

In conclusion, game doesn't feature Da Vinci level realist art but it is by no means bad like mamabliss or some other web artists out there.

skullpheonix

Apr 10, 2020
There is one aspect of 2D art that makes it stand out, its style. If everything is drawn exactly to proportion and with crisp lines it makes it look very bland. I personally love this art style. If it were up to me I would ask the dev to maintain this art style. I have played a lot of 2D games but this style is very unique and fresh. Love this game and its art.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
There is one aspect of 2D art that makes it stand out, its style. If everything is drawn exactly to proportion and with crisp lines it makes it look very bland. I personally love this art style. If it were up to me I would ask the dev to maintain this art style. I have played a lot of 2D games but this style is very unique and fresh. Love this game and its art.
Game is not that bad. But art.......

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
The art can truly be strange at times and as the author said once they are still sorta new to drawing.

With that said, in my opinion, it has a lot of personality and in general it's no less than decent. It's infinitely better than the overused 3d assets and shitty drawing so many games in this site have.
Bro, this so much. I hadn't realized that I was tired of the same 3d assets over and over again until I tried this game. I really like a lot of 3d games that barely change anything of the default daz models (like the reused as fuck chick with a shaved side of the head) because the story or thematic of the game are good enough to carry. But after playing this I think I much prefer developers putting in the effort to create something new that fits their game instead of reusing stuff. And besides the more I play superHuman the more the art grows on me.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Bro, this so much. I hadn't realized that I was tired of the same 3d assets over and over again until I tried this game. I really like a lot of 3d games that barely change anything of the default daz models (like the reused as fuck chick with a shaved side of the head) because the story or thematic of the game are good enough to carry. But after playing this I think I much prefer developers putting in the effort to create something new that fits their game instead of reusing stuff. And besides the more I play superHuman the more the art grows on me.
I think the same

Reactions: monk_56
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes