Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019
I've been checking daily for the past 4 days smh

I look forward to this game's updates the most out of any game. It's probably because the story is actually interesting and compelling with multiple different factions and characters, with even more unknown to us. And other games just have... you can fuck one new girl in the same 5 positions as before... or you can have a new conversation with the 6 girls you know that all have the same face but different hair and eye colors and bodily proportions... I'm just ranting now but yeah this game good stuff

Reactions: X-Topic

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I've been checking daily for the past 4 days smh

I look forward to this game's updates the most out of any game. It's probably because the story is actually interesting and compelling with multiple different factions and characters, with even more unknown to us. And other games just have... you can fuck one new girl in the same 5 positions as before... or you can have a new conversation with the 6 girls you know that all have the same face but different hair and eye colors and bodily proportions... I'm just ranting now but yeah this game good stuff
Well I have a similar feeling too.

Reactions: X-Topic

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Public verison out. :love:

PC
#bObNxwTMkuDt1c9MvDnST8hJm68gDIQknY-ELUKdPPI

MAC
#bObNxwTMkuDt1c9MvDnST8hJm68gDIQknY-ELUKdPPI

Changelog
-6 new h scenes
-More fighting
-More dead ends
-A week of in-game time

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Kinda sad that only one of the key plot decision is made in-game by voted between versions , but totally understand the amount of work will be to much to ask , love it anyway.Btw some part in 0.7 reminds me of Baki for some reason( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
Me after playing the update: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Seriously this game is great. The art is nice, the characters are well written, the plot is interesting. One of my favourite games in this page and this update keeps showing why.

In particular:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all 10/10 update.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Fight scenes in this game are off the charts ngl. I'm also amazed at how creative each character is with their powers. So insane. Michael is an absolute fucking unit and everyone should be terrified for when he gets powers. Ella up to her usual manipulation of Jake. Poor fella. I really hope for of Liz and that old man as well as Amber and her being a cam girl. So hot.

Reactions: WeirdWorld
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes