FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Haven't played 0.7 yet, but i'd like to see Jake as a effective counter to Danicas powers, like I see Danica as a glass cannon, and Jake can be useful and give us inventitive to keep him around if he was able to effectively "de-grease" Danica or stop her powers cold in her tracks with his mind abilities or something. Honestly I'm suprised no one has though of taking out her eyes or blinding her to nullifiy her powers. At least for a few weeks or days till she heals? No sure if she has regenerative abilties and how fast they are, but in combat where seconds count its more than enough for us to dominate her.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I hope jake will not be a three letter thing headache (especially with sweet mia).
It wouldn't be ntr with Mia seeing as her and mc aren't lovers. Just acquaintances. Plus, Jake seems too good of a person to be using his powers like that. Even after Ella shapeshifted into MC to treat Jake like trash that would've been an opportune time for Jake to have gone after people like Liz, Amber, or whoever else but he didn't.

Reactions: mrttao

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was fire as hell. This is about to be a long ass comment so get ready. Where do i even start with this one? Oh, The Danica scene! The Dev had to have made that scene for me. I'm probably the only one who simped for her in that fight and chose to spare her. The MC explaining to her why he spared her had me dying. The Dev knows I'm trying to build my superhuman waifu harem. She also seemed down for it to during that scene. Speaking of, that crazy hot chick stole my new woman before i could finish seducing her. Damn you, Xanthe! I hope she isn't dead as the MC didn't actually kill her. At least on the spared route. I wonder if it's different if you didn't flirt and chose the kill prior.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update may have addressed what i asked a few days about the monsters origin. The Moon? I'm glad they may not have been man made. Though it seems there's only 12 original beings in total with only the first 6 being alive. These are the uber powerful ones I'm assuming. I'm guessing Danica's "parent" and the one on Ella's bad end might be apart of those last 6 including the Fairy. The 4th is someone we already met but it's a mystery. After this update i think it really might be Ella. The only question is how since she was originally human. That's the only reason I'm still not sure. Also the Bronze/Brown monster from the start is our monster "mommy". I'm guess it'd change if you chose the black one in the beginning.

Lets get to Jake and Ella stuff from this update. We'll start with Jake. Now that he's finally touched everyone else's bottom line, do you all now agree that he shouldn't be redeemed. He's been completely irredeemable for me the minute he tried to use his powers on me the first time. After what he did to our bestfriend this update and even Mia? He's most definitely dying and I'm going to make it as painful as possible. As for Ella, I'm not going to kill her. Jake is the one who made his bed on this one. He never refused her so he's going to suffer the consequences. Ella will get hers in another form.

To close on this great update. My harem is starting to form. It was funny that the MC kept mentioning it throughout this update. Oh yeah the Amber thing! I called it. I knew she was the camgirl. There was too many clues. The MC was horrified when he learned he was beating off to her the whole time. Alice becoming our girlfriend is nice too. Ella.... She's still too powerful. She darkened the skies, really? I'm still not going to back down! She will submit to me. That bad end at the beach bathroom was dirty. Why was she even there in the first place? She's way too powerful and she stole my Danica! I guess I'm going to have to keep chasing power like a lunatic.

My stats at the end are the following:

Power - 36
Skill - 6
Corruption - 6

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It wouldn't be ntr with Mia seeing as her and mc aren't lovers. Just acquaintances. Plus, Jake seems too good of a person to be using his powers like that. Even after Ella shapeshifted into MC to treat Jake like trash that would've been an opportune time for Jake to have gone after people like Liz, Amber, or whoever else but he didn't.
Yea to be honest I am shipping those two. Hoping Jake can end up as a bro

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Wait... you are shipping Jake and Mia after Jake bitched out on his morals and betrayed the promise he made to Mia almost killing her in the process? Who fuckin knows if she will even live or not.

Not to mention mind raping Deryl there / using his powers violate people. I recognize Jake has a proverbial gun against his head- but still..... he didn't during his rape adjacent events.

He's being a little asshole- he doesn't deserve romance- he needs to sort himself out.

That aint the sort of trust you build a relationship out of. This is the sort of shit that ends friendships permanently.

I anti ship this. Hard no.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Need options. No forced choices......
I wonder after the climax scene of update, his powers upgraded too to new evolution ?? I hope not....

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
WeirdWorld
A few interesting facts from the animal kingdom that might be useful to you, if you want to give the main character a firmer body or faster reactions.

1) The opinion that rhinos have the strongest skin usually persists. But it's not true. Rhinos have 0.5 cm thinner skin than the amphibian hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibius), whose skin is 2.5 cm thick (sometimes up to 3 cm). After drying, the hippopotamus skin is so hard that it used to be used to polish the hardest mineral in the world - diamond.

2) The densest known bone in the world has been found in whales. The rostrum (one of the skull bones) of the very rare tropical sperm whale (Mesoplodon densirostris) is very heavy and about four times harder than its other bones. It has a unique structure and chemical composition. More than 35% of bone is calcium, ie 13% more than normal bone. The bone is interwoven with microscopic channels that contain minerals.

3) The star mole (Condylura cristata) achieves the fastest response when finding, recognizing and eating food. It takes an average of 0.227 seconds to swallow the food just identified. And when he does, he swallows food in just 0.14 seconds. By this time, the star mole seems to have reached the very limit of the physiological possibilities of the mammalian nervous system. The key to success is its nose with 22 tactile protrusions, thanks to which it finds out in the dark whether the object is edible or not in 0.008 seconds. Tweezers also help the mole to eat quickly. A special feature are the three brain centers designed for processing tactile stimuli. Mammals usually have only two.

A mole and a hippopotamus are easy to find, but a whale can be a little more difficult.
Although their bones are often on display in a museum ;)
And speaking of museums, I'd be interested if our hero could collect genetic material from dinosaur bones...

Last edited:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
ok so Michel was an absolute chad in his fight with oscar and i fucking loved reading every second of it props to the author for that

also nooooo the end of the update hurt surely the author wont kill off a potential LI

It wouldn't be ntr with Mia seeing as her and mc aren't lovers.

except that there was a choice in this chapter and readers who liked mia can tell her at the beach event that they are interested in her so the foundation was layed out before the events at the end, which hurts for those that want harem route or just want mia

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
ok so Michel was an absolute chad in his fight with oscar and i fucking loved reading every second of it props to the author for that

also nooooo the end of the update hurt surely the author wont kill off a potential LI

except that there was a choice in this chapter and readers who liked mia can tell her at the beach event that they are interested in her so the foundation was layed out before the events at the end, which hurts for those that want harem route or just want mia
Learn something new every day. I did not know that or get that option so from my pov it wouldn't have been ntr. I went with Alice so ig that locked me out of anything with Mia. Also agree about Michael. Dude is awesome. I'm a little terrified for when he gets his powers

Reactions: belovedeggs

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a way to see your stats?
Whenever i click on stats in the menu it just gives me an error.

Edit : seems it fixes itself once you progress a couple of days

Last edited:
Reactions: WeirdWorld

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Love this game, keep up the good work!

Also, the caps'ed font mixed with mia shouting stuff like "BYE!!!" feels so goddamn papyrus

edit: forgot to mention that the writing is really awesome. Both in the serious and in the rather sporadic "meme" parts. The jokes are well-thought out, and there is just the right amount of them.
Idk why some words are censored though. like "dead"

edit 2: fuck me in the ass the art is just perfect

Last edited:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Amazing battle. So, the decision to spare Danica was useful after all. I used to feel that MC was being creative enough with his powers and that complaint is no more. All three (Alice, MC and Michael) were badass in their own respective ways during the battle. Loved how Alice and MC kept protecting each other until they could defeat Klaus.

felt the aspect of touching through the memories of Klaus, Oscar and Danica helped sympathize their cause to a certain extent. Would’ve been sympathetic to Jake, but the guy attacks MC’s best friend and his own best friend of18 years. His actions are no longer excusable.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes