Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
My Unofficial Android Port of :

Superhuman [v0.71]

My android port have alternative save location, so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider, you can find it in preferences.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm assuming this is what you're talking about?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that's what bats in your area look like, I'm terrified of wherever you live.
I mean, it is clearly a bat-monster-god so calling it the bat for short is fair.

It is interesting to start seeing visions of the monsters who turned various other people.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I mean, it is clearly a bat-monster-god so calling it the bat for short is fair.

It is interesting to start seeing visions of the monsters who turned various other people.
Maybe a bit in the head, but it has no wings. Looks more like a jackal to me (especially as Egyptians depicted them) with a flattened face, and even that's a stretch seeing it has 6 limbs, a tail that looks longer than it's body, glowing red eyes, etc.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Does the Liza NTR route progress any further than those two office scenes? Please let me know
Not yet but maybe in the future. And you know, with characters like Alice in the mix I figured I'd let the old man get him some lmao.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
WeirdWorld
Little story bug...after completing the cheerleader questline you can still go to the gloryhole...and well, why would jess still wait for jared there? It would be something else if she waits for black, but since she didnt said anything about it, it would be kinda pointless for her to sit there and wait...it would make more sense to wait on the girls toilet for her favorite cheerleader, maybe even with some "lesbian" action ^^

I hope mia is okay after this end, she is my favorite girl next to my fanclub leader.

For the final question, i think it would make most sense to continue the investigation storyline now. We got the sample, we should use it before it starts smelling. Also we let our gym girl hanging because of the mafia showdown and it cant be a coincidence her genetic anomaly responds to the mc, there may be more to it...maybe even a way to transform others in the end.

Last edited:

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
So I finally got around playing this game and to be honest, I have been holding off for a long time because I was turned off by the art in the example pictures, but after playing it, the art grew on me and I like it. The only character that really needs fixing is probably the female cop, she looks exaggerated bad compared to the others. Besides that I really like the game, concept and writing. If I got a small complaint, its the lack of exploiting your powers. You can turn into other people, but he has not really done it to sleep around. He could turn into a persons partner to trick into sleeping with him or turn into an persons ideal type by looking in their mind, but he never does, unless I missed that option somewhere. Still a great game and cant wait to see what future updates bring.

Reactions: WeirdWorld

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Identity theft for sex? Whats your gain there? Its better used to break up couples and then get the girl ^^
But i agree on the mindfuck thing, its better not only used on known enemies, especially now...

Reactions: Dysphorika

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The game implied we should regret not asking Ella for help, but keep in mind the mc transformed into an eagle and dog, and if Ella found out about that the mc would be in game over land.

MC also went through an evolution, got Alice as a gf, etc. Ella is implied to have a colossal amount of power comparatively. MC doesn't owe Ella any favors either. I think it was probably the best way to proceed.

On the subject of MC's escape from the collar, I would have acted differently. Would have wrapped my flesh around the collar by cutting off parts of my neck and not the whole thing. Seems it's ok with not exploding from dead flesh because it worked. Then I'd use the same power to make clothes to make an imitation collar so it looks like I'm still collared. Though I grant it would have been safer to make it look like a suicide if the guard's watching.

There really was tons of content and renders, it's hard to keep calling mc a virginlord after all the fun he had this update.

I think the guy's name was Mike? I don't want him to take the pill tbh. It's kinda cool seeing a human take on a beast several times stronger than himself, a feat Alice couldn't pull off even with powers.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I think that was the first time i beat jared up...and i think he dont want to play a dickhunter ;)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes