Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Did anyone actually say she wants to eat mc/jake?
I have seen two theories:
1. she is looking to raise allies/minions and is trying to get MC to devour jake or vice versa to create a suitable companion
2. she is looking to devour a greater monster is trying to create a specific bait (that she hopes an MC/jake hybrid will be) as part of her plan to lure and trap that monster.

I have not seen any theories that posit she wants to eat the MC or eat jake to steal their power.
Ella will die of she gonna eat jake. He is poisonous!!!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, the MC just stabs her in her already opened wound and in the eyes so she can't use her powers. From the way he was talking she could heal from it but the MC was busy fighting while her unconscious(?) body was stolen by the Techno Superhuman chick. I assume she has teleportation powers.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
1. she is looking to raise allies/minions and is trying to get MC to devour jake or vice versa to create a suitable companion
2. she is looking to devour a greater monster is trying to create a specific bait (that she hopes an MC/jake hybrid will be) as part of her plan to lure and trap that monster.

I have not seen any theories that posit she wants to eat the MC or eat jake to steal their power.
It's from your own post at 875 as well as 876 and 880 of this thread. Who said anything about eating them? I said devour their powers though i suppose stealing would be a better word choice.

As for that 1st theory. The MC devouring Jake or vice versa. That wasn't Ella intentions with this. Did a lot of people forget that Jake's about to go to Alexis Base full of Superhuman hunters to find it's location for her? She needed him to grow rapidly and that's most likely why she kept putting him at odds with the MC.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021

I could see either of those being true or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrttao

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nah, the MC just stabs her in her already opened wound and in the eyes so she can't use her powers. From the way he was talking she could heal from it but the MC was busy fighting while her unconscious(?) body was stolen by the Techno Superhuman chick. I assume she has teleportation powers.
I dont think she got captured, i think she escaped and after learning her 2 guys are dead and vanished she will realize 2 facts: she is alone and xanthe wants her too...so i think she will hide some time to heal and then tracks you down, but not as enemy anymore, she needs protection...and since she likes you already enough to show you her tits while you sit bored in a cage she could join the harem sooner or later. Maybe she (or for those who killed her, her memories/powers) is a key element in the upcoming jake story...and a deeper source of information about ella and xanthe.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I dont think she got captured, i think she escaped and after learning her 2 guys are dead and vanished she will realize 2 facts: she is alone and xanthe wants her too...so i think she will hide some time to heal and then tracks you down, but not as enemy anymore, she needs protection...and since she likes you already enough to show you her tits while you sit bored in a cage she could join the harem sooner or later. Maybe she (or for those who killed her, her memories/powers) is a key element in the upcoming jake story...and a deeper source of information about ella and xanthe.
But Ella or someone said they(Xanthe) recovered 3 bodies/corpses after the fight was over. I spared Danica myself in that earlier fight so i hope she's still alive.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nope, xanthe wanted the 3 bodies after they lost. Alice said the bodies of the 2 dead guys vanished right before their eyes. They didnt even know you spared danica and they wold hunt her down if they knew it, so they are not surprise her body is missing as well. So far noone has found her, she could have escaped like i hope or she could have been captured as only living testsubject...then i dont think we see her again before we hunt'n'kill xanthe...personally i think his story is a big part of the late main story and still far away, so i really hope we get her sooner.
Okay, if WeirdWorld has a cruel day we could also find her fragmented body in xanthes lab, but i would really hate this outcome and prefer my theory...i spared her twice to get her on my side, not for that sick fuck to perform a vivisection...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nope, xanthe wanted the 3 bodies after they lost. Alice said the bodies of the 2 dead guys vanished right before their eyes. They didnt even know you spared danica and they wold hunt her down if they knew it, so they are not surprise her body is missing as well. So far noone has found her, she could have escaped like i hope or she could have been captured as only living testsubject...then i dont think we see her again before we hunt'n'kill xanthe...personally i think his story is a big part of the late main story and still far away, so i really hope we get her sooner.
Okay, if WeirdWorld has a cruel day we could also find her fragmented body in xanthes lab, but i would really hate this outcome and prefer my theory...i spared her twice to get her on my side, not for that sick fuck to perform a vivisection...
You're correct. I just loaded it up and look through. I remembered that part wrong. It was alice who said that their bodies disappeared but i thought she was including Danica. She was just talking about those Klaus and Oscar.

Honestly, I'm glad I'm wrong. That means she's out there somewhere. Outside of being a waifu her powers are great for long distance fights. She'll be extremely helpful. I'm still hoping for Alexis to join the harem as well. I'm playing a dangerous game trying to seduce the hot enemy waifus :oops:.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Who said anything about eating them? I said devour their powers though i suppose stealing would be a better word choice.
Or instead of writing an entire sentence we can say eat them to denote the process via which the MC uses tentacle to devour a brain and steal someone's memories and super powers (which thus far could very rarely be done without bad ending due to being too weak to properly process it)
It's from your own post at 875 as well as 876 and 880 of this thread.
You misread all of those posts. That is not what they are saying.
For example in 875 I am very clearly stating that she is manipulating jake and MC to fight. hoping that MC eats jake, or jake eats MC. In neither scenario is she trying to eat either of them

Todka

Jan 2, 2020
Need more transforme in chick and fuck with the friends and Dad or dog and anal gloryhole :)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Are you using the right one for your os and 32/64 bit?
Have you tried redownloading it from an other hoster?
Just asking because i had no problems and this game also dont has some memory impacting intro.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Or instead of writing an entire sentence we can say eat them to denote the process via which the MC uses tentacle to devour a brain and steal someone's memories and super powers (which thus far could very rarely be done without bad ending due to being too weak to properly process it)

You misread all of those posts. That is not what they are saying.
For example in 875 I am very clearly stating that she is manipulating jake and MC to fight. hoping that MC eats jake, or jake eats MC. In neither scenario is she trying to eat either of them
I didn't misread anything. These are literally from post 876 and 880....
Screenshot_20211206-162527(1).png
Screenshot_20211206-162632(1).png

Now i want you to tell me where i "misread" all of those post about her wanting to devour/steal their powers.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I didn't misread anything. These are literally from post 876 and 880....
There is a quote button, please use it instead of posting massive screenshots.
Now i want you to tell me where i "misread" all of those post about her wanting to devour/steal their powers.
1. You completely misread post 875. which is the only post I made on the subject which you claimed stated she wants to eat jake
2. The other two posts you quoted are saying she is trying to develop someone to eat, but also explicitly state that jake and MC are not suitable candidates YET and explicitly states their powers are uselessly redundant for her.

Please recall what the argument was. It started with
I don't think Ella is planning to devour any of our powers. Her abilities are already broken.
It's from your own post at 875 as well as 876 and 880 of this thread.
You: Ella does not want to eat MC, she does not want his (current) powers
Me: Did anyone say she wants eat MC/jake?
You: You said it (no I didn't) and other people said it (they actually said she is trying to raise someone to steal powers from, but MC currently has no powers she desires. making him a failure, at least for now)

876 and 880 agreed with you that she does not desire the MC's powers currently. One deeming him a total failure and the other deeming him a potential future meal if he grows the right way.

That said, in reviewing the conversation I see that I myself also made a mistake in it.
I said nobody even entertained the idea of her eating the MC at all, when in fact some have raised it as a possible future scenario of "she is grooming the MC into a future meal. even though right now he is not desirable as one"
So my bad there.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There is a quote button, please use it instead of posting massive screenshots.

1. You completely misread post 875. which is the only post I made on the subject which you claimed stated she wants to eat jake
2. The other two posts you quoted are saying she is trying to develop someone to eat, but also explicitly state that jake and MC are not suitable candidates YET and explicitly states their powers are uselessly redundant for her.

Please recall what the argument was. It started with

You: Ella does not want to eat MC, she does not want his (current) powers
Me: Did anyone say she wants eat MC/jake?
You: You said it (no I didn't) and other people said it (they actually said she is trying to raise someone to steal powers from, but MC currently has no powers she desires. making him a failure, at least for now)

876 and 880 agreed with you that she does not desire the MC's powers currently. One deeming him a total failure and the other deeming him a potential future meal if he grows the right way.

That said, in reviewing the conversation I see that I myself also made a mistake in it.
I said nobody even entertained the idea of her eating the MC at all, when in fact some have raised it as a possible future scenario of "she is grooming the MC into a future meal. even though right now he is not desirable as one"
So my bad there.
It's fine. My whole point was that she didn't need any of their powers for herself in my original post.

Reactions: mrttao
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes