mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's fine. My whole point was that she didn't need any of their powers for herself in my original post.
Yea. Actually thinking about it further this was my fault since I made a mistake first and this could have colored your reading of my subsequent posts. Sorry about that and I am glad we cleared up this misunderstanding.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if Danica, if she managed to escape, meet MC's dad on the way and he helpt her, or that she managed to flee to MC's House and there she got help from his old Man.
I think she survived for one reason and one reason alone, if you dind't see the corpse yourself, there will be a 50/50chance that she is alive.
And granted, MC did a real number on her when he escaped, but well, all we can really say she was badly wounded.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It wouldn't surprise me if Danica, if she managed to escape, meet MC's dad on the way and he helpt her, or that she managed to flee to MC's House and there she got help from his old Man.
I think she survived for one reason and one reason alone, if you dind't see the corpse yourself, there will be a 50/50chance that she is alive.
And granted, MC did a real number on her when he escaped, but well, all we can really say she was badly wounded.
if you don't see the corpse there is 100% chance she is alive

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So I spared Danica on the first pass and surely tried to kill her the second time around. Fool me once...

That said, should she have somehow survived and demonstrates a sincere change of heart, I'd love to have her join me. However, given how twisted she's proven to be, I think that's really long odds. Like winning powerball long odds. But we'll all get to see.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
if you don't see the corpse there is 100% chance there is alive
Even the dead don't have to stay dead ;)

I know at least one guy who can survive the severing of his own head.
And the same guy stole another guy's ability (to some extent) to revive the dead.
Although this ability is far from perfect, fortunately this guy has the ability to manipulate matter, which allows him not only to create/change items, but probably also living beings (I guess it also can be used to treat other people's injuries).

So hypothetically he should be able to revive the dead almost perfectly, although their memories may be a little mess up.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, she never fooled you. She was in a enemy faction and handled you like every enemy in her life. She had nothing to do with your kidnapping and didnt lie to you during her visit. She just wanted to know why YOU didnt killed her because she never spared someones life before and was just confused...she even shows you her tits if you are nice, but still, enemy fraction so she couldnt just let you go...if you kill her for being an enemy its on you, but if you think she fooled you you are just wrong...and after her faction is destroyed she is alone and not an enemy anymore...maybe a little pissed because you killed that pink guy she had a crush on, but you are a stronger replacement and already acknowledged her more than that guy in the whole time, for him she was just a useful weapon.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Erm, she never fooled you. She was in a enemy faction and handled you like every enemy in her life. She had nothing to do with your kidnapping and didnt lie to you during her visit. She just wanted to know why YOU didnt killed her because she never spared someones life before and was just confused...she even shows you her tits if you are nice, but still, enemy fraction so she couldnt just let you go...if you kill her for being an enemy its on you, but if you think she fooled you you are just wrong...and after her faction is destroyed she is alone and not an enemy anymore...maybe a little pissed because you killed that pink guy she had a crush on, but you are a stronger replacement and already acknowledged her more than that guy in the whole time, for him she was just a useful weapon.
Maybe I fooled myself the first time around. But the second time, my mercy was discounted. So yeah, she wasn't just an enemy, she was a deadly enemy seeking my death and others for whom I care. As a result, despite my earlier desires and reservations, I did my very best to end her.

So like I said, if she's survived and has truly had a change of heart and allegiance, then sure let's open that possibility. But like I said, long long odds.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Maybe I fooled myself the first time around. But the second time, my mercy was discounted. So yeah, she wasn't just an enemy, she was a deadly enemy seeking my death and others for whom I care. As a result, despite my earlier desires and reservations, I did my very best to end her.

So like I said, if she's survived and has truly had a change of heart and allegiance, then sure let's open that possibility. But like I said, long long odds.
I would agree Danica is on the wrong side of the issue and deserved more of the blame, because her group was hostile to you first. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
If you decided to save her then she is no longer a threat.
She's blinded for life so her powers don't work any more.
I'll take a hot blind chick into my harem any day of the week:cool:

Reactions: KingWeWuz

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Lol I just wanna see monsterized Michael now. Dude is already a beast, his monsterized form is gonna be insane

Also did anyone have an issue with being electrocuted to death when you go to check on MC's dad? I never got a prompt to choose what to do and I don't know why. I had to use my alt path file just to progress past that.
He'd be badass- but I also really like the narrative of him just staying human and using his pill as a lure to beat the fuck out of another monster ;-p

Last edited:

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to see your stats?
Whenever i click on stats in the menu it just gives me an error.

Edit : seems it fixes itself once you progress a couple of days
Yeah, thanks for this, didn't really think of it. It'll be fixed next update
V0.71 is bugfix only update ??
v0.71 is the one i uploaded here. 0.7 was the beta.
Huh. So ends the cheerleader route, but on a fairly lackluster note. I know it was essentially a sidequest and all, but I was rather hoping the MC would come out of the end of the end of it accepting their ample lady/futa incarnation as a more standard option to roam around with.. or at the very least take part in the tried and true cheerleader fund raising orgy story beats.

Alas, even the potential romance defaults back to standard hulking bro mode. Unless I missed one, there wasn't a single option to run around in the glorified beach event in a equally glorious bikini. I'm sure it'd be an utter nightmare given all the existing narrative hooks for alpha darkness bro ex machina, but dang. Farewell, ample jiggling amazon, you shall be missed.

On the flip side, the storytelling remains creative and interesting, as well as the battle scenes and general narrative. Looking forward to the next bit of twists and turns.
Female MC will appear again at some point, it's simply a matter of me getting around to it. That said, MC probably isn't ever going to accept it as a more regular form, mostly because it's just too much work
Yeeeessss... I am aware of this, and have explored and enjoyed the various options as they present themselves. However, comma, in the final stretches of the cheerleader quests the text make it pretty apparent that the MC, while satisfied in the results of the game, viewed it as more of a means to a end. Or at least that was the impression I got. Was rather hoping the arc made more of a lasting impression on him, or that either of the cheerleaders (other than the MC's monsterous partner in crime) were possible suggestions at the beach table for potential interests, but it's also quite possible I read something incorrectly or missed a story beat.

Anyway, a good share of the saucy lady type situations stemmed from that cheerleader storyline angle, which is now over. Will there be more? Probably, the author hasn't been super shy about those situations, and there's still the rest of the story to go, which has been by far and above very entertaining.
The cheerleaders and every other girl weren't an option just because I restricted it only to those currently at the beach.
WeirdWorld what the difference between 0.70 and 0.71 update? and also, thanks for the game.
0.71 is just cleaner.
Gotta say I liked the update despite what became of Amber's character...
The fight scenes are the best I've seen in a while; the buildup to them; the designs and even the music;everything is on point...

Wouldn't mind having the option to cum inside during sex scenes too...It sucks to be forced to cum outside it ruined the whole thing for me personally....Also more poses would be a great thing; you have tons of images during fight scenes but only a single picture during a long awaited sex scene.

+++

A little thing that needs fixing: After Jessie breaks up with her BF she still blows you when you go to the gloryhole; but that shouldn't happen because you used to masquerade as him but now that they're no longer together she wouldn't do that; makes no sense..

++

Demi's scene was hot but once again; the player had no control over anything....
Good catch. I meant to fix that glory hole thing, but totally forgot about it when it came time to release the update.
Ah don't know if any pointed this out yet but they're is a slight art error with the art for Christie sex scene, her clit is in the wrong place.
Yeah, caught that. It'll be fixed next update.
WeirdWorld
Little story bug...after completing the cheerleader questline you can still go to the gloryhole...and well, why would jess still wait for jared there? It would be something else if she waits for black, but since she didnt said anything about it, it would be kinda pointless for her to sit there and wait...it would make more sense to wait on the girls toilet for her favorite cheerleader, maybe even with some "lesbian" action ^^

I hope mia is okay after this end, she is my favorite girl next to my fanclub leader.

For the final question, i think it would make most sense to continue the investigation storyline now. We got the sample, we should use it before it starts smelling. Also we let our gym girl hanging because of the mafia showdown and it cant be a coincidence her genetic anomaly responds to the mc, there may be more to it...maybe even a way to transform others in the end.
You'll see next update, but I had Tiffany call when she did for a reason.
v0.71 seems to be crashing for me at launch.
i was gonna post this, from the tons of games i played here, this is the only one that closes 1-2 seconds after the start
Does an error message pop up? Can you post a screenshot? I've never run into this problem.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Does an error message pop up? Can you post a screenshot? I've never run into this problem.
for me it either closes after 1-2 seconds or just hangs like this for ever after the start, tried both exes and other fixes, happens just with this game 1.jpg
no traceback and the log

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
for me it either closes after 1-2 seconds or just hangs like this for ever after the start, tried both exes and other fixes, happens just with this game View attachment 1533937
no traceback and the log
Weird, I can't see anything wrong in your log. It should be working fine. The only thing I can think of is that because I made the build using renpys newest version it fucked something and is incompatible with your comp for some reason.

Maybe give this one a try if you can be bothered.

Can't promise it will work, but I built it with an earlier version of renpy, maybe its more compatible. Either that or maybe try the android port someone made. You can also play it through your browser here

Sorry I can't help more, from my end it seems to be working fine.

Reactions: JaximusJaxer123

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Looks like you confused something...she is no ordinary human...your regeneration powers my be outstanding and surpass most of the monsters and hybrids, but they all have their own. She will see you and can use her powers again, but it will take some time and thats all the reason you did this, to disable her for this fight and give her survival instinct a reason to flee despite her loyalties so you dont need to watch your back or slow down to fight all those useless goons yourself.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Looks like you confused something...she is no ordinary human...your regeneration powers my be outstanding and surpass most of the monsters and hybrids, but they all have their own. She will see you and can use her powers again, but it will take some time and thats all the reason you did this, to disable her for this fight and give her survival instinct a reason to flee despite her loyalties so you dont need to watch your back or slow down to fight all those useless goons yourself.
What Virulenz said. She even hints at it by IIRC saying it would take months to regrow her severed spine, something a human simply cannot do.
She will regrow her eyes and be a danger again, this is a temporary loss of battle power

Reactions: collin11

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Weird, I can't see anything wrong in your log. It should be working fine. The only thing I can think of is that because I made the build using renpys newest version it fucked something and is incompatible with your comp for some reason.

Maybe give this one a try if you can be bothered.

Can't promise it will work, but I built it with an earlier version of renpy, maybe its more compatible. Either that or maybe try the android port someone made. You can also play it through your browser here

Sorry I can't help more, from my end it seems to be working fine.
thanks, 0.7 starts and works; compared the 2 versions size and 0.7 is 250 MB bigger, something to do with audio maybe, 0.7 audio dir is 300 MB bigger than 0.71 and has 5 files less

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
What Virulenz said. She even hints at it by IIRC saying it would take months to regrow her severed spine, something a human simply cannot do.
She will regrow her eyes and be a danger again, this is a temporary loss of battle power
I'm not sure about that.

So far, I have come to the conclusion that all "evolved" are quite hard to kill and have considerably accelerated healing. But Ella herself said that although most things are accelerated or strengthened in general, you are still limited by the limits of your normal human body. So even if regeneration is not your main focus, you can still heal much faster than normal people, but you can't heal things that normal people can't heal. So torn limbs don't grow back and things like eyes never heal.

And if it has not been severed completely, even a severely damaged spine can heal. But even if you have a group of extremely good surgeons, it would take years. The fact that she can do something like this in just a few months is still admirable.

Anyway, I'm just saying she can't do something like that on her own. It seems that a certain doctor has a fairly large supply of tasty injections that could help them with something like that. And the main hero who can manipulate living and inanimate matter would definitely be able to cure something like that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, you rolled out of the cell as nothing but a talking head...and in the first fight with pinky alice was dead and crippled before she got her poweres...and ellas fight against the giant sword team didnt end well for her either...and yet we all run around as if nothing ever happened.
Dani has a lower regeneration power and still had a hole in her chest as she showed us her tits, but considering how thick that final tentacle was in that fight she would be dead by any human means. Still, the hole we made was more than halfway healed already.
There are two possible reasons for her weak regeneration skill...the first is the monster that transformed her was bad at it as well...the second, more believable theory is her fighting style...she avoids closeup fighting and her crosses killed or disabled almost everyone she fought so far, so her body isnt used to taking damage and her (super)natural regeneration lacks the training all the closeup fighter got.
It was the same with pinky, the only healing we ever saw from him was because of the booster drug, everything else stayed, even the little scratch from the first hit in the face...his shield and his fighting style prevented his body from learning how to heal itself because he never got hurt since he got his powers.

Reactions: mrttao and Incombat
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes