Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was straining my suspension of disbelief too, until I remembered that Michael was using a serum during it. Peak human, plus using a superhuman drug? While immune to Red Light for most of the fight? I can see it.

Anyways the update was awesome. I absolutely loved the entire mafia war sequence, the way the powers were used were so creative and the art matched it really well. Michael had me so goddamn hyped while fighting Oscar -- I can't wait to see him beat the shit out of whatever monster comes for him.

Also, shark-tooth waifu get??? Seeing tsundere Alice extended my lifespan by 30 years

Pharos2

Sep 11, 2019
Lol I just wanna see monsterized Michael now. Dude is already a beast, his monsterized form is gonna be insane

Also did anyone have an issue with being electrocuted to death when you go to check on MC's dad? I never got a prompt to choose what to do and I don't know why. I had to use my alt path file just to progress past that.

Reactions: monk_56

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
Lol I just wanna see monsterized Michael now. Dude is already a beast, his monsterized form is gonna be insane

Also did anyone have an issue with being electrocuted to death when you go to check on MC's dad? I never got a prompt to choose what to do and I don't know why. I had to use my alt path file just to progress past that.
You get an option if you have clicked all the training events

Luci-sama

Mar 26, 2021
Looks quite interesting, the art seems unique in its own way and the premise sounds like it has a lot of potential. Im going to give it a try, what do you guys think of this VN up till now? would you guys recommend it?
Ok, after the new update I can say, this game has something special for me at least. It might be the concept ( I like fantasy and sci-fi), the main character being the right amount of horny but still quite likeable, the girls (the only problem I might have they either have giant tits or none but not a problem most of the time) being really interesting for a h game, they feel like characters rather than onaholes, the story flowing nicely, the honestly amazing worldbuilding, lots of characters, quite a few plot lines making the story not feel linear (ironic for a vn), the h scenes being well disperesed in the game (it doesn't feel like there is a lot of grind and then too much of them, or too much/little of them) and hot ofc or entirely something else. I can say now that I highly recommend this game and can't wait to see what the dev is going to do next.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes