ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suwu is a great character and I like having him around, despite it being very clearly a really god damn bad idea to have him around since who knows who he'll suicide next.
Yeah, it's a pretty big risk especially if he starts to turn his attention to our potential waifus and tries to suicide them but thus far he hasn't even met any of them but came pretty close this update I suppose.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, it's a pretty big risk especially if he starts to turn his attention to our potential waifus and tries to suicide them but thus far he hasn't even met any of them but came pretty close this update I suppose.
Wouldn't mind more story about him and maybe turning him into a henchman or something, for shits and giggles.

Reactions: GaRbS and ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Wouldn't mind more story about him and maybe turning him into a henchman or something, for shits and giggles.
Shit that could be quite damn cool if he was a henchman of MC. Oh god...Imagine if he had fucking powers man I can already tell he'd be fucking nuts on the battlefield or if he's not like the MC (more of a direct fighter) could be an assassin type of sorts, similarly to how Deryl isn't a direct fighter (Deryl is more of a utility type I guess?)

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Had no idea you could save laurie and already wrote over my save, bugger. Will have to re-do my low corruption playthrough when the full walkthrough is out

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Shit that could be quite damn cool if he was a henchman of MC. Oh god...Imagine if he had fucking powers man I can already tell he'd be fucking nuts on the battlefield or if he's not like the MC (more of a direct fighter) could be an assassin type of sorts, similarly to how Deryl isn't a direct fighter (Deryl is more of a utility type I guess?)
I'd want to hook him up with the same thing Henri has, or seemingly has, I would assume since his codename was Cthulhu that he's got some insanity inducement or some shit, would work great for Wang, just get people to kill themselves.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I need 3 songs boys and gals;

1. The song that starts during the beginning of the Deryl vs Del fight.

2. The song that plays during our first rodeo against Deryl (big ole hydra body)

3. The song that begins after the FIRST comeback from the above mentioned fight (i.e when we are flying against hydra heads)

4. The Michael (sudo)/Alice build up to evolution song.

All of which I believe are by TeknoAxe but I've yet to locate them.

Last edited:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I need 3 songs boys and gals;

1. The song that starts during the beginning of the Deryl vs Del fight.

2. The song that plays during our first rodeo against Deryl (big ole hydra body)

3. The song that begins after the FIRST comeback from the above mentioned fight (i.e when we are flying against hydra heads)

4. The Michael (sudo)/Alice build up to evolution song.

All of which I believe are by TeknoAxe but I've yet to locate them.
I don't know the songs, but look in game/scripts and open up the script for the right day in notepad or whatever text editor, then cross reference the name for the audio in the music list file in the main directory.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Had no idea you could save laurie and already wrote over my save, bugger. Will have to re-do my low corruption playthrough when the full walkthrough is out
Just open the script, all is there, it's just a lot text so needs some scrolling. ;)
(except for the +1 evolution and any +power/+skill for evolving, that will be added at a later point. WW missed it.)

Nov 29, 2019
So to also add my needed and objectively correct opinion:

As others have said Laure's death was kinda cheap. Even the way the scene was set up I though "Why the fuck are they talking in an active battlefield? Well so long as it doesn't matter narratively..." two slides before she got hit. The MC's actions afterwards seem really incompetent for what we've seen from him, not trying to locate the threat, not removing the spike, not killing Jared immediately, not trying to power through Charlie's command etc. Not a huge fan, WW could have written that better.

Also disappointed that we didn't get a chance to kill Deryl, really not a fan of the guy.

Otherwise pretty good update, impregnation finally confirmed, can't wait to have a happy family with my wife.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I don't know the songs, but look in game/scripts and open up the script for the right day in notepad or whatever text editor, then cross reference the name for the audio in the music list file in the main directory.
Unfortunately on Android, files like that are a bitch to come by. I only posted to see if anyone knew but thank you for the help (if I get nadda I'll just download on PC and search for them).

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Unfortunately on Android, files like that are a bitch to come by. I only posted to see if anyone knew but thank you for the help (if I get nadda I'll just download on PC and search for them).
Let me check it out and see what I can find.

Got a fifth that could be one.

Are these the right ones?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
Jan 21, 2023
Oh okay thanks for the answer, buddy. Is the NTR "your waifu gets mindbroken away" or can you still fuck her?
I only briefly checked out the NTR route since non-ntr is my canon route so maybe others can chime in if I missed something.

Basically Liz (one of the LIs) gets sponsored by the ugly bastard who wants to fuck her. First sex scene is just him fucking her and her getting bored so he ends up drugging her so she can get into it - she gets mindbroken/gangbanged by ugly bastard and 2 of his friends. They mention they want to do the same to her sister which causes her to snap and she tries to kill the ugly bastard and she beats the shit out of him. Ugly bastard's friends stop her and are about to kill her. MC then finds out about all of this and kills everyone there (which is trivial for him since he is a superhuman) and the ntr route wraps up. There does not seem to be a sex scene with Liz and the MC after that (or if there was I did not play the route long enough).

Interestingly based on gallery scenes it looks like there is a follow up to the NTR route this update. Liz is fucking a random guy and MC watches. Liz then asks MC to join in next time - it looks like the ntr route is headed towards sharing related content. But again this is not the route I have taken for my playthrough so I cannot say for sure.

Reactions: PinkNova

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Interestingly based on gallery scenes it looks like there is a follow up to the NTR route this update. Liz is fucking a random guy and MC watches. Liz then asks MC to join in next time - it looks like the ntr route is headed towards sharing related content. But again this is not the canon route I have taken so I cannot say for sure.
She recognises that she's bad at protecting herself so she asks the MC to basically be her pimp, if anyone wants to fuck her they go through you to get your permission first, and she says she's alright with watching and maybe fucking at some point.
It's like the only NTR route I'd ever take because your character doesn't really get humiliated during it, whereas I don't mind pimping out some waifus.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes