necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Men so is deus MC child? Cus the time travel is kind of sus and they kind of give the same vibe thats Marvel shit right there

Reactions: bloodaxis

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Ella's Deal & Power

My current thought is that Ella made a deal with Number 4 in search of the perfect vessel, the one with the "Mr. Eye," which must be some higher entity than the apostles themselves, as he knows all of them, resisted the 1st, and now instructed us not to care about Number 5, 4.

He is sealed within the protagonist in the event that created the scars in the past because these beings cannot exist in this dimension in an ordinary manner. I also believe that the creature from "too strong too soon death" is part of the half-power of "Mr. Eye." This would explain how she easily defeated the avatar of Number 4, and Ella's terrified expression. She seeks power to control/govern everything, as that monster told us, while the mother, Number 4, wants to protect us from her and prevent the fusion of the entities.

Ella is already collecting those artifacts around the world in search of great power for herself, and possibly to carry out some important ritual, but with the main objective of finding the vessel of "Mr. Eye" and preventing the mysterious creature from achieving absolute power, which they must have already witnessed in Ella's past.

Stayvibed

Jun 25, 2022
Go to Superhuman/Renpy/Common
Open 00console
Ctrl+f to search "config.console"
change the variable "false" to "true
it should look like "config.console = True" when you finish editing then save
open console with shift+o
type "corrupt=26
Done.
You're a lifesaver, thanks!

Reactions: Ddlc

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
I do wonder if Ella actually understood what MC had become in Dead End 37. Does she know about the Eye or did she just assume he monsterified?

I loved the lore bombs like everyone else, but I similarly appreciate the additional insight on Ella. Knowing what she thinks of the MC from her perspective is huge.

So Ella and MC definitely knew each other as kids, but MC obviously doesn't remember because of his memory loss. The way Ella worded things, it suggests that her and MC were part of a larger group. My current assumption is that this group consisted of test subjects for monster stuff, which might explain how MC forged a connection with the eye.

I wonder if MC's dad is even his actual father? Did his mom actually die in an accident or is it just an excuse to explain the eye scar (which I'm 99% sure is how his connection to the Eye was forged)? Based on this theory, the dad might have been a researcher who experimented on the above-mentioned group, perhaps saving the MC as atonement? We do now have definitive proof that he's connected to monsters since the 6th Apostle just casually keeps him company.

On more power level-y topics: does anyone have a guess what our Power is like at level 3? Maybe around 150? It might not be a drastic jump since the lecturer mentioned that Level 3 is when your body can start to indefinitely stockpile power, which results in cases where you can rival Superhumans of higher level whereas it's generally not possible below Level 3.

Also, the "evolution high" Charlie mentioned? We know that after evolving, the connection to the monster parent is still fresh (MC casually mentioning that "Mother" thinks he would beat Cole, but then not remembering saying it), but does that mean their power spikes as well during that time? MC was incredibly powerful when fighting Monster Deryl, but outside of the evolution high, I wonder if he can reliably reproduce feats such as the spear cannon.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I don't think Deus power is necessarily full time travel, maybe it's just that he turned into a non linear time being, as in he experiences all of his life at the same time, but with concentration he can focus on specific points and become cognisant enough to affect them. With an added splash of clairvoyance, or he's just ran through myriad branching paths of his life so he knows where to be at the right time. Anyway, regardless of what he is truly capable of he's shown so far to be pretty damn powerful even compared to the other truly strong superhumans. If he can just go into the past to erase someone in that way without any effort, or at least it looked like no effort, imagine what he can do when he's pushed.
Re-reading his dialogue he says things like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also Mc says

My conclusion is Deus power allows him to both see things through the timeline and travel through it to adjust his actions to achieve his goals but also

Reactions: Zekethor

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Mc and Ella need to fuse to bring eye boy back
That's not needed, he needs to eat all other Apostles spawn... The eye is the father of the 3rd and 4th so no matter which one is your parent (could be the same as Ella's) his Line is always fully covered by him merging with you. ;)

Eidt : also i wouldn't really trust him, basically it seems to be his way of being able to permanently enter our world, he'll probably will just take your body and with that he has access to all Apostle "DNA" which means he's the only one out of the six (arbiters?) that has the complete "genepool"...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Last Misc scene is from Tiffany's wedding, you have to agree to have sex with her.

You say you got all the new scenes so could you help me by telling me how to get the one under "weird" second page all the way down to the right? That's the only one I couldn't get.
That's the Liz ntr scene, you need to have done her ntr route, and presumably nuked the fat fuck that did it to her, then you see it at the bonfire night.

Re-reading his dialogue he says things like
also Mc says

My conclusion is Deus power allows him to both see things through the timeline and travel through it to adjust his actions to achieve his goals but also
I feel like he isn't a true time traveller in the sense that he can't go back in time to before he was born/monsterfied, but he is capable of "travelling"/focusing on specific points within that time. Maybe even a certain kind of causality twisting is part of his power set, him being able to attack you in the past, and the wounds directly manifesting on current you, maybe that's just WW visually showing that you're going to die, but it could also be that in essence he's attacking the current you directly, but through the old you, or he anchored current you to old you, hence your powers being cut off. Either way I really enjoy it whenever he shows up because he's an enigma, even more so than Ella imo.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
The eye declared itself as the origin of everything, that is to say, the one that exists prior to and superior to the apostles and all others. Therefore, the monster acknowledged its authority.

Screenshot_20230518-152841.png
Here he refers to the fact that on Earth there is a girl whom he needs in order to be complete. And who do we know possesses an even greater potential than ours? That's right, Emily... she is the missing piece for the eye to be whole. I can even speculate that she harbors the mysterious creature of death, "too strong too soon," within her. Screenshot_20230518-153055.png Screenshot_20230518-152606.png

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
The eye declared itself as the origin of everything, that is to say, the one that exists prior to and superior to the apostles and all others. Therefore, the monster acknowledged its authority.

View attachment 2631825
Here he refers to the fact that on Earth there is a girl whom he needs in order to be complete. And who do we know possesses an even greater potential than ours? That's right, Emily... she is the missing piece for the eye to be whole. I can even speculate that she harbors the mysterious creature of death, "too strong too soon," within her. View attachment 2631836 View attachment 2631843
Clearly the one we're searching for is shadow :KEK:.
Personally I don't think it's Emily, but it is possible it could be her, more points towards it being Ella, or else we would've never likely showed up at her fight, since we clearly don't give a shit about anything else but becoming complete. It's also possible that Ella just knows where said person is, and it could very well be our human Mom for all we know, who knows if she's actually dead or just been in hiding or sleeping/coma or whatever. Probably just Ella though, since she feels a bit like both the main/true love interest and an antagonist at the same time.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Let me check it out and see what I can find.

Got a fifth that could be one.

Are these the right ones?
Beautiful bastard~

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Damn, this is the king of updates. It's huge, the content is amazing, it expands the lore. Congratulations are in order WW, keep doing what you do.

Some thoughts (wall of text, you've been warned)
I'm looking forward to more interactions with Nyx for sure, and seeing more Ella. I just want to become strong enough that I can just keep her as a pet or something since she seems to be hinting at that being what she wants in the end. As long as we're strong enough she'll be loyal and obedient, it's telling that she's none of that to beings/people who are quite clearly stronger than her in raw power however.

Beautiful bastard~
You're welcome.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Clearly the one we're searching for is shadow :KEK:.
Personally I don't think it's Emily, but it is possible it could be her, more points towards it being Ella, or else we would've never likely showed up at her fight, since we clearly don't give a shit about anything else but becoming complete. It's also possible that Ella just knows where said person is, and it could very well be our human Mom for all we know, who knows if she's actually dead or just been in hiding or sleeping/coma or whatever. Probably just Ella though, since she feels a bit like both the main/true love interest and an antagonist at the same time.
it can't be Ella, they were in another dimension, Nico teleports him back to earth and he says that he guided her to that place to find the girl who is key, that is on earth
why do you think it is repeated that she has the greatest potential?, I strongly believe that it is her

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
it can't be Ella, they were in another dimension, Nico teleports him back to earth and he says that he guided her to that place to find the girl who is key, that is on earth
It says specifically "towards the breach, where that girl waits for me." I take breach to mean the breach into the other dimension, but it is possible that it's another breach that leads somewhere else. Another thing that's interesting is that you seem to be more at home in the vacuum of space, than in the atmosphere of a planet, eldritch cosmic horror gods ftw. Ella also seems to be genuinely surprised and sad to see our fate, emotions she's shown for literally no one else in the game ever.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
It says specifically "towards the breach, where that girl waits for me." I take breach to mean the breach into the other dimension, but it is possible that it's another breach that leads somewhere else. Another thing that's interesting is that you seem to be more at home in the vacuum of space, than in the atmosphere of a planet, eldritch cosmic horror gods ftw. Ella also seems to be genuinely surprised and sad to see our fate, emotions she's shown for literally no one else in the game ever.
that surprised me too, either she cares a lot about us, which I believe is not the case, or she knew exactly what happened and knows the mister eye, and at that moment understood that we were what she was looking for, but she didn't want that the lord eye controlled us that way, hence the sadness, even more so for being so early and possibly not with full power

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
that surprised me too, either she cares a lot about us, which I believe is not the case, or she knew exactly what happened and knows the mister eye, and at that moment understood that we were what she was looking for, but she didn't want that the lord eye controlled us that way, hence the sadness, even more so for being so early and possibly not with full power
I think it's a bit of both personally, she is very ruthless and cruel, but she also has moments of heartfelt lucidity, like when we first meet her in the park and she's talking about how she can't get a meaningful connection. Current headcanon theory is that her ultimate goal is to get MC/someone to consume/become the eye being, but also remain themselves in a way, so that she can have someone that truly understands her because her whole mind and personality will be laid bare to them. Her gathering people with very strong connections to their apostles and trying to groom them into becoming strong could be to gather a piece of all apostles to then sacrifice to that entity.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Personally i believe Ella really does like Mc, they had multiple interactions where she gives that vibe, since their conversation at the park before or after the mindfuck/catgirl scene i feel that she truly cares about him, even more now with the memories he gets from her apartment.
I do believe we will have the chance to end her but also to be with her in the end.

I think it's a bit of both personally, she is very ruthless and cruel, but she also has moments of heartfelt lucidity, like when we first meet her in the park and she's talking about how she can't get a meaningful connection. Current headcanon theory is that her ultimate goal is to get MC/someone to consume/become the eye being, but also remain themselves in a way, so that she can have someone that truly understands her because her whole mind and personality will be laid bare to them. Her gathering people with very strong connections to their apostles and trying to groom them into becoming strong could be to gather a piece of all apostles to then sacrifice to that entity.
I agree, i think she hopes someone is capable of tanking eye boy's power whitout losing their own mind, that's why she was so dissapointed seeing Mc failing.

Stayvibed

Jun 25, 2022
Hey all, I've got the skill, I know power doesn't matter, but mines at 125, and I've killed Oscar's red light monster, but Laurie still dies, am I missing something? I've been trying to follow what everyone has been saying.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes