ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, still bizarre to call it a weird fetish though, which was more my point, but sure everyone, cherry pick :)
It's niche mah guy. Quite weird for the mainstream and thus is segmented for a certain group who is into it. Seems like you took offense cause its your fetish.

I noticed you didn't mention NTR at all (which was lumped with traps). That is a weird fetish and is very niche (lots of people on this site hate it and a lil chunk like it)...just like traps.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was interested until you called trap a weird fetish, as if being gay and/or traps are weird and you made it part of the game yourself? Weird.
Is the developer using the term "trap," correctly? A man who pretends to be a woman in order to entrap straight men into having sex with a man. That might be considered a weird fetish, mainly found in Japan.

If, on the other hand, the developer is using trap to refer to transwomen, fuck that! Transwomen do not transition in order to fool straight men, they do so to try and make their external presentation match their internal image of themselves. Cis, het males are not part of the decision.

EDIT: I was concerned that no Alpha Males/Incels/Edgelords had yet given me a facepalm for posting factual information. I can finally sleep easily tonight.

Last edited:

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
There aren't really traps in the game.

There are two point five twinks though. One point five of which you can have sex with.
Be careful not to pick the wrong 1 though (joking, you don't have a chance to choose the wrong choice...yet)

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Is the developer using the term "trap," correctly? A man who pretends to be a woman in order to entrap straight men into having sex with a man. That might be considered a weird fetish, mainly found in Japan.

If, on the other hand, the developer is using trap to refer to transwomen, fuck that! Transwomen do not transition in order to fool straight men, they do so to try and make their external presentation match their internal image of themselves. Cis, het males are not part of the decision.
In this game there is a single 'trap' character known as Demi and their gender can be selected upon first seeming them. When you first see the character despite seeing this choice the character is rather androgynous although imo looks more like a female.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

There are two point five twinks though. One poit five of which you can have sex with.
Demi fulfills the 'trap' role or well... they are the nearest thing to one. It's not really a trap or a surprise since we can select their gender upon first seein em (kinda kills the trap vibes imo).

Guess Weird wanted us to have a choice there if some of us wouldn't be down to see a big ol cock on a person we thought was a chick.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Demi fulfills the 'trap' role or well... they are the nearest thing to one. It's not really a trap or a surprise since we can select their gender upon first seein em (kinda kills the trap vibes imo)
Exactly. Their gender is, in universe and out of it "whatever you want it to be" and then their sex matches it through the magic of coding.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

There are two point five twinks though. One point five of which you can have sex with.
Be careful not to pick the wrong 1 though (joking, you don't have a chance to choose the wrong choice...yet)
When I think "trap," I picture James from the Pokemon series.
1689035577836.png
Perhaps he truly likes cross-dressing for the pleasure of it, but he usually uses it as part of some scheme, so "trap."

He definitely seems to identify as a cis male and not trans at all.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In this game there is a single 'trap' character known as Demi and their gender can be selected upon first seeming them. When you first see the character despite seeing this choice the character is rather androgynous although imo looks more like a female.
So not trap, but trans?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So...... wtf? Every time i go with my wife to her weird almost criminal activities
There's a shitstorm on the forum . Is this because Drako killed Demi ? Or because of syther being syther? Did 69 found a furry cult ? Or alke desire to rape ella's corpse?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So not trap, but trans?
Not exactly? From what I can tell either iteration of Demi is a biological male or female. Meaning, if a player selected female that version has eggs meanwhile the male has sperm.

Due to the appearance of Demi that makes them a trap, anyone can stare at them and assume either gender, I personally think they are female appearance wise but someone else could assume male or be neutral on the topic.

Also as far as I can tell no character in the game thus far is trans or confirmed to be (we have had some body modifications and the MC genderbending I guess that could be considered trans in a way?) but Demi is just a trap who isn't really one cause the wise sage Weird decided to ruin the surprise lol.

Reactions: Gtdead

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
but wasn't the prisoner chick (i think his name was nikki?) a trap too since he was born a male but was very feminine looking before he was turn into a chick?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
but wasn't the prisoner chick (i think his name was nikki?) a trap too since he was born a male but was very feminine looking before he was turn into a chick?
Yeah, they could be considered a trap too...although much like Demi its kinda well...revealed and kinda takes the wind out of the who surprise trap thing but yeah still a trap.

I mean considering it was an all male prison I imagine there were others in there or could Nikki be considered a twink? I think Nikki fits that category since he was rather open about himself being a man at the time.

Last edited:

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I always though a trap was someone looking the opposite of their birth gender like Astolfo from Fate or Sakura Ogami from Danganronpa. One look like a girl but is a boy and one that look like a boy is a girl

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I always though a trap was someone looking the opposite of their birth gender like Astolfo from Fate or Sakura Ogami from Danganronpa. One look like a girl but is a boy and one that look like a boy is a girl
Same, although there are other things that are quite similar to 'trap' so might depend on what Weird is doing.

I'm not exactly a fan of how he handled trap content but then again I don't particularly care about it to begin with. I do like the fact we have a choice on deciding the gender (of Demi at least) but it kinda ruins the mystique if you know what I mean.

Demi's a character who if I'm not wrong the game even says you can't really tell so the fact we have a choice it kinda kills the whole mystery...and god damn it papa syther loves himself a good mystery... is there a shlong down there or the gates to heaven :devilish:...or rather the gates to potential child support :cry:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Same, although there are other things that are quite similar to 'trap' so might depend on what Weird is doing.

I'm not exactly a fan of how he handled trap content but then again I don't particularly care about it to begin with. I do like the fact we have a choice on deciding the gender (of Demi at least) but it kinda ruins the mystique if you know what I mean.

Demi's a character who if I'm not wrong the game even says you can't really tell so the fact we have a choice it kinda kills the whole mystery...and god damn it papa syther loves himself a good mystery... is there a shlong down there or the gates to heaven :devilish:...or rather the gates to potential child support :cry:
So you'd like a third button that says "Surprise Me."

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So you'd like a third button that says "Surprise Me."
Exactly! It'll make the whole 'trap' content better at least in regards to Demi, that way we don't really know until we get dem pants off.

Nikki sadly we'd figure it out pretty easily since ya know...all male prison and all.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I just always thought of the option to choice demi gender as a weird way of how their power affect us and that by picking the gender we are "seeing" what we want to see. then again I never really care for trap content so i could be wrong.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I just always thought of the option to choice demi gender as a weird way of how their power affect us and that by picking the gender we are "seeing" what we want to see. then again I never really care for trap content so i could be wrong.
Hmm, kinda like the Asari in mass effect? I recall that they have the ability to affect the other races perception of them. Hell there's a whole dialogue where a buncha males from different races (Salarian, turian, etc) comment how the Asari look similar to their women or whatever.

And due to the fact we play the game through the eyes of a human they look more human more or less.

Demi might have somethin like that goin on.

Also, I think demi basically confirms her power had little to no effect on MC (I think) which was how they were able to conclude the MC was the Hero the whole world was talkin bout.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Hmm, kinda like the Asari in mass effect? I recall that they have the ability to affect the other races perception of them. Hell there's a whole dialogue where a buncha males from different races (Salarian, turian, etc) comment how the Asari look similar to their women or whatever.

And due to the fact we play the game through the eyes of a human they look more human more or less.

Demi might have somethin like that goin on.

Also, I think demi basically confirms her power had little to no effect on MC (I think) which was how they were able to conclude the MC was the Hero the whole world was talkin bout.
Idk about the asari since I never play mass effect. But I thought Demi power did effect us but in a small manner like them making us see a remote as a gold bar or if your playing a non corrupt path make us not want to kill clover, but those were all after the training with the mc to better control their power. I don't really remember if their power did really effect us before then other then maybe us just liking them or us being more friendly with them

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes