RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I wonder if it was him tho who did give it to the criminal underworld.

Fairy's appearance when we last saw em was well fucked. Not just anyone could make him or others like him in such a state. I always thought Xanthe could of had something to do with it due to his partnership with Klaus and his family.

Mind you during the poker game no matter who won Klaus was going to get it/steal it (assuming the MC/Alice wasn't there) he could of just stole it from whatever poor sap won the game.

Other than shopkeep or Xanthe I cant imagine anyone else being strong enough or having people close who are strong capable of getting fairy in his state/situation of being sold.

Although maybe Ella is a possibility.
Well that's actually why I thought it was:
- H.E.R.O who injured it.
-It got away or they thought it wouldn't survive it's injuries.
-Xanthe still wanted it's corpse but as we know based on The Battle Of Diamonds decision; killing the monster is a better option than capture.
-This may be backed up by the fact that it can make black holes on fucking command, and while they DO have Deus to DETECT it beforehand, they don't have Zack to clean it up.
-So Xanthe goes against his co workers backs, as quoted by Klaus, and sends them to retrieve it upon hearing whispers FROM them.

Or Ella injured it like you said :ROFLMAO:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well that's actually why I thought it was:
- H.E.R.O who injured it.
-It got away or they thought it wouldn't survive it's injuries.
-Xanthe still wanted it's corpse but as we know based on The Battle Of Diamonds decision; killing the monster is a better option than capture.
-This may be backed up by the fact that it can make black holes on fucking command, and while they DO have Deus to DETECT it beforehand, they don't have Zack to clean it up.
-So Xanthe goes against his co workers backs, as quoted by Klaus, and sends them to retrieve it upon hearing whispers FROM them.

Or Ella injured it like you said :ROFLMAO:
I have considered one last possibility:
Unknown third party

Honestly I have a hard time believing there's only HERO and SIN (the world's a big place ya know, people conspiring for power and all that sounds like something that the world of superhuman has going on often enough be it through politics, crime, or powers).

MC was independent for a bit and I can imagine despite all the publicity/recruitment stuff from HERO/SIN there still are independent peoples out there.

We also have to note MC and Co wouldn't have been found as fast as they were if it wasn't for Del (who knows how long the MC and crew would of been independent for if it wasn't for him).

Could there be a third party fucking around out there and somehow capable of giving fairy the deep dickings? Potentially but Weird has set things up where its basically a big ass clash between HERO and SIN and constant fighting between em but it'd be a wild curveball to have a third party roll in as the fire is still going.

Also back to that poker game...I wonder if anyone else at that table would come back later. If I recall only the rich and powerful show up to that right? I doubt they had anything to do with Fairy but maybe they are up to something as well?

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I had a revelation. Maybe our bald fuck of a father was member of the other Group who wanted to cure the pre human monsters maybe they had MC mom there shit went down like spy movie down with a Saw like plot Twist. The clues are there. the clínic, Dexter knows our dad, the game kind of tell us that mom went monster. Now Alice dad drops the bomb of the monster P.E.T.A and Bramon Having a kid fuck thats another movie right there. But first i want to see. The bald,the fedora and the fairy XD

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
The game hints at pregnancy a lot, then we are told that superhumans can't have kids with humans and other superhumans, but only with monsters.
BUT if you pay attention, at Tiffany's wedding, Dexter hints at the possibility of Tiffany having children despite being superhuman.
MC: "But... Tiffany can't have children now, can she?"
Dexter:"Heh, who can say?"

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The game hints at pregnancy a lot, then we are told that superhumans can't have kids with humans and other superhumans, but only with monsters.
BUT if you pay attention, at Tiffany's wedding, Dexter hints at the possibility of Tiffany having children despite being superhuman.
MC: "But... Tiffany can't have children now, can she?"
Dexter:"Heh, who can say?"
I mean there are other ways a person can have children other than the tried and true natural way (such as adoption although I doubt Dexter would allow such a thing to happen, who knows tho).

Hell, there might be a possibility (albeit small) Dexter had Tiffany store some of her eggs prior to becoming superhuman (he could of just had Xanthe take some without her knowing while doing whatever he did to her for powers) or a more...holy fuck idea that Dexter has potentially cloned his daughter(s) so a set of powered ones and a set of human ones.

That's at least the method(s) I thought of when ponderin what ye said.

In the event of his children's deaths I feel like Dexter is the type of dude to plan out contingency plans since his family's fortune would lack an heir of any kind. Cloning, adoption, or just regular ol breeding (if he can even have more children? I don't think he has powers just his weird ass thanos glove which Klaus's dad also has if I recall right).

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, Dexter wasn't hinting pregnancy there. He most likely stored her eggs and other things for the future, like ItzSyther suggested. I'm not sure if it's for cloning specifically but that could've been his backup plan if she failed at becoming a superhuman. With the new inclusion of Deryl, cloning might be much easier too.

In fact, this topic just reminded me that I had a theory that Deryl could be used to make children for the MC and his women. It would be a lot of trial and error but he might can make children for them if he gets both of their DNA and created a fully fertilized egg. Would probably require him to reach Level 4 equivalent for it to happen though.

I might've already posted about it or never got around to it but that's likely what Xanthe intended to use Monster Deryl for. To help engineer a breeding process for HERO Agents. If I remember my thought process right, I recall Xanthe being interested in Monster Deryl for the fact that he could mix and make different monsters, creating entirely new species. Which would be invaluable, if Xanthe was thinking of a method of progressing Superhumans as a species.

It was one of my cope theories I came up with after fucking Lexi and being depressed that he didn't creampie her there. From two updates ago. It might've got lost in all the theory stuff and Monster Booty hype.

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
I was trying hard to decrypt Alice's power. Gravity is cool, but is it "explosion" cool? Aside from collapsed stars, I don't know of any other interaction that creates explosions. This is how I think they work:

1) The fist orbs create gravitational effects. Since she is on earth and earth has air, the fists instantly suck the air and create a veil around them.
Whenever Alice punches something, the gravitational effect is momentarily halted and the air is unleashed with huge potential, turning into kinetic energy and blasting whatever is in proximity.

This explains a lot of things. The fact that gravity creates explosions for one, but also why she doesn't feel the same recoil as her targets do.
It also explains the Graviton Impact attack (which is more like.. air impact),

2) The same principle applies to her ranged attacks too. She creates an orb that is fairly unstable. The orb sucks the air creating a potential bomb, and on impact it breaks, the gravitational effect ceases and caboom.

3) Her orbs have a spin, similar to all celestial bodies. This explains why MC feels a shockwave when he touches the orbs and not a simple gravitational attraction. Perhaps if she were to use her powers in a vacuum, it would look very different.

4) In a similar vein, her "passive" barrier is her attracting the air around her and creating a veil that protects her.

I think with these assumptions we can explain the behavior of lightning and Klaus' beams but I don't remember the scenes exactly, perhaps there is something that I've missed.
I went back through the Fairy's debut, Alice's fights, Klaus and Xanthe's dialogue. I'd missed some interesting stuff. Things that just didn't seem relevant the first time I read them. Summary for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Air explains the shockwaves and "pure force" that Alice uses pretty neatly, but there's definitely more to it than that. Gravity doesn't really explain whatever Alice did to the Thug-Leigong's lightning bolts or how she's blocking plasma. I have a theory, but it admittedly sounds ridiculous.

The glowing blue barrier of her orb is a "magnetosphere" which is how she shields herself from Klaus' plasma and the new-born Leigong's lightning. Next up, the process you described: air is drawn through the barrier, compressed into a pressurized "atmosphere" and given greater weight all through gravity. She can tweak each step of this process to create her various attacks. It's like a microcosm of geophysics.

Maybe Alice is simulating celestial bodies and the forces they generate with her spheres?

It does a fairly good job of explaining her arsenal and more. The pseudo-singularity the Fairy created, the gravitational waves Alice emits, the gravitational pull she exerts on Deryl's Scythe-Chimera, her miniature magnetospheres/atmospheres and their orbit. It still sounds completely crazy, but it fits surprisingly well.

They didn't really bust Hex's barrier, they tore the "dimensional fabric."

The moment I reread the part about Alice and gravitational waves, the gears in my head started to grind. I don't think the strength of Alice's attack was as important as the strength of the wave it generated. Like breaking glass with sound; Alice has the right frequency, Clark provided the energy and Nico focused it.

I'm pretty happy with this as an explanation. Alice is the key and force isn't the answer.

That's like 2.5 out of 7 topics in your post. :whistle: Not to mention Mixed Ancestries.
To be continued...

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I went back through the Fairy's debut, Alice's fights, Klaus and Xanthe's dialogue. I'd missed some interesting stuff. Things that just didn't seem relevant the first time I read them. Summary for that.
Air explains the shockwaves and "pure force" that Alice uses pretty neatly, but there's definitely more to it than that. Gravity doesn't really explain whatever Alice did to the Thug-Leigong's lightning bolts or how she's blocking plasma. I have a theory, but it admittedly sounds ridiculous.

The glowing blue barrier of her orb is a "magnetosphere" which is how she shields herself from Klaus' plasma and the new-born Leigong's lightning. Next up, the process you described: air is drawn through the barrier, compressed into a pressurized "atmosphere" and given greater weight all through gravity. She can tweak each step of this process to create her various attacks. It's like a microcosm of geophysics.

Maybe Alice is simulating celestial bodies and the forces they generate with her spheres?

It does a fairly good job of explaining her arsenal and more. The pseudo-singularity the Fairy created, the gravitational waves Alice emits, the gravitational pull she exerts on Deryl's Scythe-Chimera, her miniature magnetospheres/atmospheres and their orbit. It still sounds completely crazy, but it fits surprisingly well.

The moment I reread the part about Alice and gravitational waves, the gears in my head started to grind. I don't think the strength of Alice's attack was as important as the strength of the wave it generated. Like breaking glass with sound; Alice has the right frequency, Clark provided the energy and Nico focused it.

I'm pretty happy with this as an explanation. Alice is the key and force isn't the answer.

That's like 2.5 out of 7 topics in your post. :whistle: Not to mention Mixed Ancestries.
To be continued...
Which Dead End is 16, and how do you get to it? I've missed most of the dead ends toward the middle of the game and further along.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, Dexter wasn't hinting pregnancy there. He most likely stored her eggs and other things for the future, like ItzSyther suggested. I'm not sure if it's for cloning specifically but that could've been his backup plan if she failed at becoming a superhuman. With the new inclusion of Deryl, cloning might be much easier too.

In fact, this topic just reminded me that I had a theory that Deryl could be used to make children for the MC and his women. It would be a lot of trial and error but he might can make children for them if he gets both of their DNA and created a fully fertilized egg. Would probably require him to reach Level 4 equivalent for it to happen though.

I might've already posted about it or never got around to it but that's likely what Xanthe intended to use Monster Deryl for. To help engineer a breeding process for HERO Agents. If I remember my thought process right, I recall Xanthe being interested in Monster Deryl for the fact that he could mix and make different monsters, creating entirely new species. Which would be invaluable, if Xanthe was thinking of a method of progressing Superhumans as a species.

It was one of my cope theories I came up with after fucking Lexi and being depressed that he didn't creampie her there. From two updates ago. It might've got lost in all the theory stuff and Monster Booty hype.
While I do agree that Dexter is the type to store the eggs and stuff, I get the feeling he was hinting at a different process, possibly not finalized yet.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Also, Clark's power is under the 8th Apostle, which is most likely Light, with Tiffany. Not the 2nd Apostle's Power Trait. Danica's power might also be under it as well as it's called "Cross Light", though her parent, M-65 Gestas, could have mixtures from other lines.
Nah. Like you said, Gestas isn't a apostle, and neither was Clark's moster. True Monster's can inherit powers from multiple apostles (the minyak claims the 1st, 3rd and 7th, while leigong had ancestry to the 2nd, 6th, and 10th) so Clark and Danica being tied to the 2nd, and the 8th is possible, since they got their power from monsters. We don't have much reason to think that monsters can only pass on their powers from one apostle, considering how similar Oscar and the Wepawet's powers are.

They could have gotten their power from mutant superhumans, but we can't know that.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nah. Like you said, Gestas isn't a apostle, and neither was Clark's moster. True Monster's can inherit powers from multiple apostles (the minyak claims the 1st, 3rd and 7th, while leigong had ancestry to the 2nd, 6th, and 10th) so Clark and Danica being tied to the 2nd, and the 8th is possible, since they got their power from monsters. We don't have much reason to think that monsters can only pass on their powers from one apostle, considering how similar Oscar and the Wepawet's powers are.

They could have gotten their power from mutant superhumans, but we can't know that.
You didn't get what I meant. I wasn't saying Clark's monster didn't have a mixture. I'm saying that his POWER is mostly under the 8th's Line because they're mostly made up of Light. It doesn't matter if he has a mixture of the 2nd in him, his trait still mostly comes from the 8th and that's likely who he saw in his evolutions, not the 2nd. His powers are closely related to the 8th, if it's Light.

The same applies to M-65 Gestas and Danica. Though, their Apostle ancestor might differ compared to Clark's, who's ancestor is definitely the Light Apostle, not the 2nd. As for Oscar and M-46 Wepwawet, his powers are Light as well but with a mixture of the 5th Apostle, if it's Time.

I'm not even sure why you mentioned the mixture thing at all. I'm pretty sure, I, of all people, acknowledge the existence of the cross breeding stuff and how it alters powers. Using your Minyak example, the 1st's Trait(50%) comes from her oil being able to command her targets. The 3rd's Trait(40%) comes from her Oil Body being able to shapeshift. As for the 7th's Trait(10%), who knows really. So yeah, I'm not sure why you're mentioning something I already know.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

Damn dude, your references are top notch.

It's not that I dislike your theory of the magnetosphere, in fact it sounds cool, but I want to try and explain why I think it's a bit redundant because it just doesn't sit well with me that Alice has powers beyond what would be considered normal for Space.

I hinted at gravity, along with my compressed air theory, potentially being enough to explain these scenes, but I was too tired/lazy to provide the framework, so here I go. (Keep in mind that I'm not some authority on physics. I dabble and I like researching things, but I could be wrong. Feel free to point out anything that doesn't sit well with you.)

I used the word "bust" because MC used it and sounded cool, but you may be right, it required more precision than just knocking down a dimensional door.
On the other hand, I think that Nico dealing with frequencies would make more sense. Alice seems to be the hammer, not the scalpel.
1) The narrator emphasizes the destructive power of this sphere too much.

2) The frequencies of gravitational waves tend to be fairly low. Only a couple of thousand hz for events like supernovas. Alice has powers over gravity, so to create such an effect, she would have to simulate something massive which would probably kill everyone in proximity. Whatever this sphere was, it's literally nothing compared to the things that would be required for gravitational waves to even be detected by modern sensors.

Last edited:
Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
I'm not even sure why you mentioned the mixture thing at all. I'm pretty sure, I, of all people, acknowledge the existence of the cross breeding stuff and how it alters powers. Using your Minyak example, the 1st's Trait(50%) comes from her oil being able to command her targets. The 3rd's Trait(40%) comes from her Oil Body being able to shapeshift. As for the 7th's Trait(10%), who knows really. So yeah, I'm not sure why you're mentioning something I already know.
I mentioned it because you mentioned it? I was agreeing with you. It was a "No, yeah" kind of moment.

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I was interested until you called trap a weird fetish, as if being gay is weird and you made it part of the game yourself? Weird.
Eh not all traps are gay now are they? Odd assumption, i'm sure plenty are tho not like we have any statistics on that of course lol.

And not to knock on the gay homies but in plenty of places on earth it is deemed weird even tho I personally think its fine and acceptable for whoever is into that. I personally prefer hounds...of the old variety :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes