zeraligator

May 25, 2018
With all the talk of 'my primal need to impregnate' and 'too bad she's on the pill' in a lot of the scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if we see the pregnancy tag pop up one of these days. Possibly with a 'you've been making anti-anticontraceptives subconsciously' as an explanation. I certainly wouldn't mind.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I think Michael is fairly straightforward in how he works. His body is capable of absorbing and storing various forms of energy. If you burn him he absorbs heat. If you electrocute him he absorbs electricity.

To use that energy in any meaningful capacity, he also needs to suck supernatural energy, and the only way he knows how to do it is to absorb sacrificed/killed monsters. So he essentially mixes these two types of energies and uses his own power as a catalyst to launch an attack.

I think his energy "stores" and his Power stat are completely unrelated. His body is a gun. Normal energy is the bullet casing/tip and supernatural energy is the gunpowder. Which is clever as fuck narratively. Michael was always reliant on guns and limited ammunition to fight. So he turned into a supernatural gun with a limited supply of ammunition. But least he also is the ammunition factory.
I agree that this is really clever. Ella talks about how a Superhuman's mindset and way of relating to their powers effect how those powers develop. In theory Jake could have gained the ability to "Command" inanimate objects but he just didn't think of his powers that way so it didn't develop that way. Micheal thinking of himself as a weapon and wanting to never rely on an "inferior" weapon could have influenced his powers into making him a walking weapon. Narratively it could also act as brake on his Growth since he may need to break out of that mental mapping to gain more esoteric aspects of the 2nd's abilities

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2754050
Yo. Syther why are you and your fellow beastclappers like this? :confused: XD
Ain't nothing wrong with getting some of that sweet bearussy my brother in mommy 4th. Human girls are sooooo overrated.

if they wish to fuck animals they deserve to be hunted down like animals, brothers and sisters of all factions we must unite against the feral taint, Ella militants, Alice Apostles, Emily groupies, amber acolytes, and all other human/superhuman waifu factions, we must unite under one banner, the titties of mankind, and go forth with righteous fervor to protect the innocent hound shadow from the clutches of the feral fuckers who would desecrate the sanctity of mans best friend, and the ancient bond between them, emily groupies fight for the safety of your dog, and everybody else fight because ferals are just weird,
with me brothers and sisters, and forward into war!

View attachment 2754102
We've prepared for this day for so long.

But you all lack one thing in comparison to us Dogclappers...you lack unity. The moment the dogclappers disappear you are all back at each others throats. But not us, the dogclappers. We are unified under the greatest girl only second to mommy 4th herself.

We stand at the precipice my brothers against the hateful swarms. We lack the numbers, but we do not lack the faith our dearest Lady Shadow grants us and with our fervent belief in Mommy 4th's superiority we shall be victorious!

A mustache man who was quite evil once said "All you have to do is kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will crumble to the ground" we shall do this to this 'unified' front against our fair lady and those ever loyal to her.

But as mommy says in the tome, we aren't allowed to wage war against each other so instead....

I insult ye sir! You and all your foul wenches and their issues! Lady Shadow has no issues except being a protective sister! All hail the beta breaker! All hail protector of the weak willed! All hail the best girl! Lady Shadow reigns supreme :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
With all the talk of 'my primal need to impregnate' and 'too bad she's on the pill' in a lot of the scenes, I wouldn't be surprised if we see the pregnancy tag pop up one of these days. Possibly with a 'you've been making anti-anticontraceptives subconsciously' as an explanation. I certainly wouldn't mind.
Superhumans can't get each other(unless they have a function in their power to allow it) or humans pregnant. We learn this in game. Some monsters are fair game though and we've already knocked up our Elder Monster Sister, Aglaecwif. The tag just wasn't add after this update like the Harem tag hasn't been, even though we have multiple women and more than 2 know about each other.

I agree that this is really clever. Ella talks about how a Superhuman's mindset and way of relating to their powers effect how those powers develop. In theory Jake could have gained the ability to "Command" inanimate objects but he just didn't think of his powers that way so it didn't develop that way. Micheal thinking of himself as a weapon and wanting to never rely on an "inferior" weapon could have influenced his powers into making him a walking weapon. Narratively it could also act as brake on his Growth since he may need to break out of that mental mapping to gain more esoteric aspects of the 2nd's abilities
The thing is, technically Michael should be an inferior weapon. As Ella said, he wasn't highly compatible with the 2nd but she gave him the pill anyway. He was originally compatible with the Leigong, who's an 8th Gen that has a 58% origin to the 2nd. It's likely that he'll fall into the same category as Jake, in terms of not getting the Power Trait to it's fullest like the MC and Ella did for the Body Trait.

Though, for Michael, it wouldn't be his fault like Jake. It would be because of him not originally being too compatible with it. He'll likely diverge further away from the "True" Power Trait as he progress. He'll still be powerful, as are most Apostle spawns. He just likely won't reach the same height as Ella, Valravn, MC, Alice or Tiffany with the Apostle Trait.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
The thing is, technically Michael should be an inferior weapon. As Ella said, he wasn't highly compatible with the 2nd but she gave him the pill anyway. He was originally compatible with the Leigong, who's an 8th Gen that has a 58% origin to the 2nd. It's likely that he'll fall into the same category as Jake, in terms of not getting the Power Trait to it's fullest like the MC and Ella did for the Body Trait.

Though, for Michael, it wouldn't be his fault like Jake. It would be because of him not originally being too compatible with it. He'll likely diverge further away from the "True" Power Trait as he progress. He'll still be powerful, as are most Apostle spawns. He just likely won't reach the same height as Ella, Valravn, MC, Alice or Tiffany with the Apostle Trait.
I don't know about that. She might have offered him the Leigong pill under the assumption that he just wasn't that important? Something like "gods looking at Ants"

She gave MC the 3rd/4th pill because she specifically needed Us, and she gave Jake the 1st pill because that's rare and powerful, but she might not respect the 2nd in that way. If we take Power to mean a sort of Energy, there are a lot of energy users. Klaus, Danica, Malik, maybe Clark...And again those are just the ones we've seen.

It also might be like..."Calling the 2nd without an offering is a super bad idea" and she didn't expect a human could beat a monster to begin with.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Superhumans can't get each other(unless they have a function in their power to allow it) or humans pregnant. We learn this in game. Some monsters are fair game though and we've already knocked up our Elder Monster Sister, Aglaecwif. The tag just wasn't add after this update like the Harem tag hasn't been, even though we have multiple women and more than 2 know about each other.
I expect there to be the exception that two superhumans could possibly have children if they shared the same monster progenitor, and I bet the MC could get Ella pregnant if she allowed it. Her not being able to have children could have fucked her up pretty bad too, we don't know. Maybe that's one of the reasons she runs an orphanage.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know about that. She might have offered him the Leigong pill under the assumption that he just wasn't that important? Something like "gods looking at Ants"

She gave MC the 3rd/4th pill because she specifically needed Us, and she gave Jake the 1st pill because that's rare and powerful, but she might not respect the 2nd in that way. If we take Power to mean a sort of Energy, there are a lot of energy users. Klaus, Danica, Malik, maybe Clark...And again those are just the ones we've seen.

It also might be like..."Calling the 2nd without an offering is a super bad idea" and she didn't expect a human could beat a monster to begin with.
What? She tells Michael directly that "He's not an exact fit like MC(3rd/4th) and Jake(1st)" after "maybe" underselling him previously. She's talking about compatibility with the 2nd here, not her plan. She was the one that approached him and gave the Leigong pill before the MC evolved to Level 2. Why would she even hand him the Leigong pill in the first place, if not because he was highly compatible with it? Ella doesn't just try to turn anybody. She looks at compatibility first. Which is why she gave Jake and the MC pills in the first place. If they aren't compatible enough, she wouldn't give them pills or even build plans for them.

With that said, Michael was the one that asked Ella for another pill weeks later. He was never intended to become an Apostle Spawn prior to that moment. The reason he needed an offering was likely because he wasn't compatible enough to meet the requirements on his own. By killing a monster in the 2nd's line, as a human, and giving it to the 2nd, it showed that he's worthy to be it's spawn. Even if his compatibility was slightly lower than required.

Also, Clark's power is under the 8th Apostle, which is most likely Light, with Tiffany. Not the 2nd Apostle's Power Trait. Danica's power might also be under it as well as it's called "Cross Light", though her parent, M-65 Gestas, could have mixtures from other lines.

I expect there to be the exception that two superhumans could possibly have children if they shared the same monster progenitor, and I bet the MC could get Ella pregnant if she allowed it. Her not being able to have children could have fucked her up pretty bad too, we don't know. Maybe that's one of the reasons she runs an orphanage.
Ella's been running an orphanage since she was 16, apparently. I don't think it has anything to do with wanting kids of her own. It's because she's an orphan herself and she wants to build a loyal army under her. It's more than likely a companionship thing. She also wants them to call her big sis, not mom.

As for the breeding stuff, I've said that there may be some exceptions, via a superhuman power, but I don't personally think Ella and the MC can have kids together unless one of them turned into a monster first. If Ella wanted the MC's baby, why would she prevent it from happening on their multiple encounters? Seems to run a bit counter to it, if that's what she yearned for the most.

I guess we'll revisit this in the future when more info comes out. HERO isn't infallible when it comes to monster related stuff.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ain't nothing wrong with getting some of that sweet bearussy my brother in mommy 4th. Human girls are sooooo overrated.

We've prepared for this day for so long.

But you all lack one thing in comparison to us Dogclappers...you lack unity. The moment the dogclappers disappear you are all back at each others throats. But not us, the dogclappers. We are unified under the greatest girl only second to mommy 4th herself.

We stand at the precipice my brothers against the hateful swarms. We lack the numbers, but we do not lack the faith our dearest Lady Shadow grants us and with our fervent belief in Mommy 4th's superiority we shall be victorious!

A mustache man who was quite evil once said "All you have to do is kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will crumble to the ground" we shall do this to this 'unified' front against our fair lady and those ever loyal to her.

But as mommy says in the tome, we aren't allowed to wage war against each other so instead....

I insult ye sir! You and all your foul wenches and their issues! Lady Shadow has no issues except being a protective sister! All hail the beta breaker! All hail protector of the weak willed! All hail the best girl! Lady Shadow reigns supreme :devilish:
All hail the flea giver, The worm Carrier;
Gonna sleep? the fuck you are i'm gonna bark my lungs out for no particular reason XD.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
All hail the flea giver, The worm Carrier;
Gonna sleep? the fuck you are i'm gonna bark my lungs out for no particular reason XD.
The fleas are just an extra way for her to spread love to those who worship her and the worms are bonus points to the horny :devilish: . The bark is a sweet melody to the worshipers of her majesty...I can already hear those soothing notes!

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The fleas are just an extra way for her to spread love to those who worship her and the worms are bonus points to the horny :devilish: . The bark is a sweet melody to the worshipers of her majesty...I can already hear those soothing notes!
You sound like a Nurgle worshipper..... are you a heretic ? Because you sound like one XD

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
There's plenty we don't know yet about monster and half-monster abilities. I see no reason why a 'level 5' shapeshifter couldn't shapeshift some working sperm into his balls.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
There's plenty we don't know yet about monster and half-monster abilities. I see no reason why a 'level 5' shapeshifter couldn't shapeshift some working sperm into his balls.
A constant thing in regards to shapeshifters and sperm is the fact despite the MC increasing in level his sperm disappears (quite quickly) no matter what. So even if he reached level 5 there's a good chance his sperm would disappear even if he busted a nut into a chick to get her pregnant.

So even if an egg would take hold of his sperm high chances are they'd disappear during the process or simply result in nothing.

Similar to a few attempts in real life where some scientists tried using human sperm to breed a orangutan, despite the close relation in genes a human and orangutan could never breed to make some weird ass hybrid.

Deryl mentions very early on something along the lines that the MC's body went through thousands (or hundreds cant remember) years of evolution so his body is too different from a regular human even with shapeshifting to mate.

To follow up on that last bit we know the MC can incorporate shit such as rubber into his body but it did next to nothing to stop electricity from deep dicking him, I feel like this rule also applies to his sperm. No matter how much he tries to change or do this or that there are set rules on what he can and cannot do even if he reached max level.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
A constant thing in regards to shapeshifters and sperm is the fact despite the MC increasing in level his sperm disappears (quite quickly) no matter what. So even if he reached level 5 there's a good chance his sperm would disappear even if he busted a nut into a chick to get her pregnant.

So even if an egg would take hold of his sperm high chances are they'd disappear during the process or simply result in nothing.

Similar to a few attempts in real life where some scientists tried using human sperm to breed a orangutan, despite the close relation in genes a human and orangutan could never breed to make some weird ass hybrid.

Deryl mentions very early on something along the lines that the MC's body went through thousands (or hundreds cant remember) years of evolution so his body is too different from a regular human even with shapeshifting to mate.

To follow up on that last bit we know the MC can incorporate shit such as rubber into his body but it did next to nothing to stop electricity from deep dicking him, I feel like this rule also applies to his sperm. No matter how much he tries to change or do this or that there are set rules on what he can and cannot do even if he reached max level.
MC can grow a tendril and inseminate the egg but he is smart and play dumb so not to become the all father XD XD because im sure to say no to a lvl 5 is a bad idea

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
MC can grow a tendril and inseminate the egg but he is smart and play dumb.
While yeah he could do that, the question is would the sperm remain with the egg? Chances are no. Sperm goes away too fast despite whatever level he was on thus far (and ong if he had the chance I'm sure he'd breed every bitch around him).

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
While yeah he could do that, the question is would the sperm remain with the egg? Chances are no. Sperm goes away too fast despite whatever level he was on thus far (and ong if he had the chance I'm sure he'd breed every bitch around him).
I can not say this any other way he has to go worse than the prison arc he has to go full fabius bile to get the recipe for those eggs right but first he has to hit lvl 5, smack junior, explain the harem why he has to smack junior and why there is a junior in the first place XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While HERO isn't infallible, it's pretty clear that WW is telling everyone he doesn't plan to make the MC and others breed with humans and superhumans. Only monsters are the exception, currently. It's a heavily established part of the plot now and changing just for the MC would mess up the consistency of the game.

As much as I want to knock up Lexi, Dani, Nico, Ella, Alice, Nyx and so on. I've accepted that it's likely not happening. No matter what gymnastics or cope we try to make for it. That said, Mommy 4th isn't off the table and my own dream isn't dead yet like everyone else's. We already knocked of Aglaecwif this update as well. Mommy Worshippers and Monster Booty Lovers stay winning. :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes