DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I fucking FINALLY completed my replay of the game, to revel in whatever details I can retain, this will cover everything AFTER Deryl's Evolution (in addition to Aglaecwif). I'm gonna try to use the spoiler sections so I'm not cluttering half a god damn page bear with me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's about it on everything, god this was fucking long. I can't wait for the next update, bye unless you have questions; see you all around in the thread.
You forgot Nico was a fresh Level 5 as well. She reached Level 5 a bit after the MC evolved to Level 2. So only a few weeks before Ella did. That says more about Ella than Nico to be honest. Especially since Ella is the spawn of the 3rd Apostle while Nico is only the spawn of Hex. :KEK:

Also, again. Nico couldn't capture Val because of his passive ability blocking her and everyone else from using their power on him. Val would run away if any physically strong character came close enough to him, like Lexi. That's on top of Xanthe wanting it alive. If it was a kill order, Nico would've never failed because someone else before her would've killed him.

Val is also the Spawn of the 7th, which gets overlooked. His passive ability would be extremely potent, with even HERO's prison chamber not being able to stop him from using his power. You know, the same prison that nullifies powers. I have no doubt that if Val was actually at full power, he would kill majority of HERO's Superhumans.

I have a post coming soon about why it's potentially a big deal that Ella is an Apostle Spawn compared to Nico when evolving to Level 5 soon. I'm just sorting out the info for it.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Of course the number Spawns are op. look Alice she can turn you into a food pill or a food mist XD. Michael not a perfect mach but he feels like godzilla XD. Jake a pussy but a really dangerous one when he Mans up. Ella not the alpha bitch but still an alpha bitch Lol . Raven boy almost dead but still a pain in the ass for the lvl 5. MC a mindfucker copycat. Tiff still needs her time to shine XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been sitting here for the past day and I thought about the power increase from Level 2 to Level 3 again. I don't think it's supposed to be a 200 power increase normally. It's likely supposed to be a 100 power increase but because the MC has both traits, his evolution gained an extra 100.

The reason why I think this is because immediately after evolving, he was able to beat Cole, according to the 3rd and 4th. Even with the evolution amp still going, it still shouldn't have been that easy to close the gap. Especially since Cole is Peak Level 3. That means the MC's power increase was massive compared to others.

Now let's look over the known Level 2 powers and compare the MC's growth. When he first reached Level 2, the MC grows to a minimum of 20 power points with his overall power being around mid 30s. Looking at Danica first, who's been a Superhuman for 2 years. She only had 24 Power as a Level 2. We don't know when she reached it but the MC has a 10 point gain over her after his. After her is Laurie. She reached level 2 a few weeks before she encountered Jake. Yet she only had 33 Power, I believe. Meanwhile, MC has around 40 to 50 during that time and 70 to 80(via horn) when he meets her in person. That growth rate is massive.

Now, this is where the real question begins. Was it because MC was a Dual Trait Spawn or because he was an Apostle Spawn? Jake's power points were also progressing fast and the MC wasn't able to close the power gap until after he defeated him and used the horn. It seems more likely that Apostle Spawns get a huge power increase as well. On top of them gaining power points faster. Jake's power isn't combat focus as well so he can increase it much faster than the MC who has to physically train. A bit of extra context to it, maybe?

If they do have an additional boost, then maybe the power increases look like this.

- 3rd Evolution(Everybody) - 100 PP

- 3rd Evolution(2nd Gen) - 125 PP

- 3rd Evolution(Apostle Spawn) - 150 PP(50 extra for being an Apostle Spawn)

- 3rd Evolution(Spawn with Both Traits) - 200 PP(another 50 extra for the 2nd trait)

When you think about it, the MC on his first evolution outpaced the Minyaks entire race since they cap at 31 Power. Before he evolved to Level 3, the MC nearly reached Leigong race cap at 150 Power max.

There's also another thing. Besides the rapid pace of power points gained, the MC capacity is also higher as well. I can't imagine Laurie ever gaining 100 Power without reaching Level 3 first. I feel like regular superhumans have a power cap at Level 2 and lower. Meanwhile the MC, even when he peaked, was able to increase it higher than the known Level 2's with only Jake being able to keep pace with him.

Now this is purely speculative but let's put some potential numbers to Level 4 and 5 to see the growth rate. Since the MC got 20 power points from Evolution Level 2 and 200 from Level 3. We can guess that Level 4 is a 2000 Power increase for him, with Level 5 being either 20,000 or higher. Unless WW lowers it a bit, dropping it to baseline 200 PP(400 for MC) increase on 4th for everyone and 500 on 5th. To keep the numbers lower for tracking sake.

So it would be:

- 4th Evolution (Everybody) - 200 PP

- 4th Evolution(2nd Gen) - 250 PP

- 4th Evolution(Apostle Spawn) - 300 PP(100 PP gain over normal Superhumans)

- 4th Evolution(Spawn with Both Traits) - 400 PP(Extra 100 from having both traits)

Level 5 would be harder because the increase is huge and there's no tells what the amplifier could be for Apostle Spawns and a Dual Traits Spawn like the MC. Even with 500 being the baseline, they could potentially jump a thousand points ahead. Meaning someone like Ella could have more power points than someone like Clark or Nico on their 5th Evolution.

That is all from me, for now. It's been on my mind for months, since the MC and Jake evolved to level 2. I figured I would put it out there now since it was back on my mind again. 3rd Evolution giving me more thoughts about it about it and all. I actually sort of did a similar post like this but it was about the effects of artificial evolution vs pure.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Decided to finally get around to posting here. Tried the game for the fetish but goddamn did I stay for the story. WeirdWorld, the writing is gorgeous. Music fits very well too.

Not sure if I'm counted as a dime a dozen praiser but it's just that damn good.

Also did a blind try and gotta say... Cole is an ass. He gonna die for Laurie man and then I search through the thread... She can goddamn live. But I gotta go through the whole thing again to also get a good fight with Valvarn. Gotta fight that Murder of Crows Knight full on without help because wow, it was intense.
Lol. This game is a honey trap luring inocent perverts with tentacle and genderbender fuckery even when there are only a few of those scenes XD. Only to make them fall into a pit with a hell of a good story with great characters (minus Jared and cole. suck a bag of dicks gonna murder your sorry ass first chance i get ) nice worldbuilding, a steady grow in quality. So yeah kind of glad i fell on this trap.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I've been sitting here for the past day and I thought about the power increase from Level 2 to Level 3 again. I don't think it's supposed to be a 200 power increase normally. It's likely supposed to be a 100 power increase but because the MC has both traits, his evolution gained an extra 100.

The reason why I think this is because immediately after evolving, he was able to beat Cole, according to the 3rd and 4th. Even with the evolution amp still going, it still shouldn't have been that easy to close the gap. Especially since Cole is Peak Level 3. That means the MC's power increase was massive compared to others.

Now let's look over the known Level 2 powers and compare the MC's growth. When he first reached Level 2, the MC grows to a minimum of 20 power points with his overall power being around mid 30s. Looking at Danica first, who's been a Superhuman for 2 years. She only had 24 Power as a Level 2. We don't know when she reached it but the MC has a 10 point gain over her after his. After her is Laurie. She reached level 2 a few weeks before she encountered Jake. Yet she only had 33 Power, I believe. Meanwhile, MC has around 40 to 50 during that time and 70 to 80(via horn) when he meets her in person. That growth rate is massive.

Now, this is where the real question begins. Was it because MC was a Dual Trait Spawn or because he was an Apostle Spawn? Jake's power points were also progressing fast and the MC wasn't able to close the power gap until after he defeated him and used the horn. It seems more likely that Apostle Spawns get a huge power increase as well. On top of them gaining power points faster. Jake's power isn't combat focus as well so he can increase it much faster than the MC who has to physically train. A bit of extra context to it, maybe?

If they do have an additional boost, then maybe the power increases look like this.

- 3rd Evolution(Spawn with Both Traits) - 200 PP(another 50 extra for the 2nd trait)

When you think about it, the MC on his first evolution outpaced the Minyaks entire race since they cap at 31 Power. Before he evolved to Level 3, the MC nearly reached Leigong race cap at 150 Power max.

There's also another thing. Besides the rapid pace of power points gained, the MC capacity is also higher as well. I can't imagine Laurie ever gaining 100 Power without reaching Level 3 first. I feel like regular superhumans have a power cap at Level 2 and lower. Meanwhile the MC, even when he peaked, was able to increase it higher than the known Level 2's with only Jake being able to keep pace with him.

Now this is purely speculative but let's put some potential numbers to Level 4 and 5 to see the growth rate. Since the MC got 20 power points from Evolution Level 2 and 200 from Level 3. We can guess that Level 4 is a 2000 Power increase for him, with Level 5 being either 20,000 or higher. Unless WW lowers it a bit, dropping it to baseline 200 PP(400 for MC) increase on 4th for everyone and 500 on 5th. To keep the numbers lower for tracking sake.

So it would be:

- 4th Evolution(Spawn with Both Traits) - 400 PP(Extra 100 from having both traits)

Level 5 would be harder because the increase is huge and there's no tells what the amplifier could be for Apostle Spawns and a Dual Traits Spawn like the MC. Even with 500 being the baseline, they could potentially jump a thousand points ahead. Meaning someone like Ella could have more power points than someone like Clark or Nico on their 5th Evolution.

That is all from me, for now. It's been on my mind for months, since the MC and Jake evolved to level 2. I figured I would put it out there now since it was back on my mind again. 3rd Evolution giving me more thoughts about it about it and all. I actually sort of did a similar post like this but it was about the effects of artificial evolution vs pure.
It was mentioned that Alice as a 2nd generation spawn had more power than any level 1 Superhuman should have been able to have and it was attributed to her having a nearly perfect match with her progenitor.
During the very first dead end of the game it's mentioned by Clark and Alexis that the MC has an insane ability for regeneration, enough that they couldn't kill him while they were level 4 and that he must be a spawn of an S-tier monster.
They had to bring in level 5 Malik to finally put him down.
I think the compatibility with the parent monster is likely the most important factor but the power level of the parent also contributes strongly. It would surely help to be the spawn of the apostles, but that could be overcome by compatibility.
I think in the case of the MC, Alice and Jake their combination of having an S-tier parent and some of the best compatibilities with their parents that they'll be far ahead of other superhumans on the same evolution level.

mcmng

May 19, 2020

So it would be:

so regular superhumans = small PP; apostle spawn = massive PP.
Math checks out :KEK:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It was mentioned that Alice as a 2nd generation spawn had more power than any level 1 Superhuman should have been able to have and it was attributed to her having a nearly perfect match with her progenitor.
During the very first dead end of the game it's mentioned by Clark and Alexis that the MC has an insane ability for regeneration, enough that they couldn't kill him while they were level 4 and that he must be a spawn of an S-tier monster.
They had to bring in level 5 Malik to finally put him down.
I think the compatibility with the parent monster is likely the most important factor but the power level of the parent also contributes strongly. It would surely help to be the spawn of the apostles, but that could be overcome by compatibility.
I think in the case of the MC, Alice and Jake their combination of having an S-tier parent and some of the best compatibilities with their parents that they'll be far ahead of other superhumans on the same evolution level.
Possibly. You know, I still have never got that Dead End. I should redownload the game and do it since it's at the start.

so regular superhumans = small PP; apostle spawn = massive PP.
Math checks out :KEK:
Basically. Which is why Cole ran away. Our big PP scared him and he didn't want to become our victim.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Possibly. You know, I still have never got that Dead End. I should redownload the game and do it since it's at the start.

Basically. Which is why Cole ran away. Our big PP scared him and he didn't want to become our victim.
It's an interesting dead end and only a few minutes into the game if you fast forward through the dialog.
It shows that a Superhuman's power, or at least the MC's power, can take over the superhuman temporarily without them permanently monsterifying.
It's also the first time the MC's tail manifests in game, long before we learn more about it during the MC's evolution.
It shows that much of the content later in the game was already thought about even at the very start of it's development.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's an interesting dead end and only a few minutes into the game if you fast forward through the dialog.
It shows that a Superhuman's power, or at least the MC's power, can take over the superhuman temporarily without them permanently monsterifying.
It's also the first time the MC's tail manifests in game, long before we learn more about it during the MC's evolution.
It shows that much of the content later in the game was already thought about even at the very start of it's development.
Yep. Like how the dead end with the 7th was actually a huge hint for the longest time and now we know why it had a singular glowing light eye. It being the twin of the 8th, who's all but confirmed to be Light.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, now that I've seen that Dead End, that was a lot of info. Especially, with it revealing HERO, Clark, Lexi and Malik super early into the game. The real kicker here is that I've never seen the fight but guessed accurately how a fight between Lexi and the MC would go in the past. Which is similar to what happened here. Though, the MC only had 15 Power there with Lexi and Clark being Level 4. While I was referring to Level 2 MC vs Level 5 Lexi. Also, Lexi was roasting the hell out of Clark lol.

This dead end is also a bit inconsistent since Clark, at level 5, one shots and instantly kills the MC, at level 2. The reason why this is odd because it's said Level 4 Clark and Lexi ran out of power trying to kill a Level 1 MC that only had 15 PP. Yet, Level 5 Clark, casually, kills the MC when his regen is way stronger than on that dead end. He also has like 30 more power points than that dead end.

Another thing I found interesting was that the MC was able to numb the pain of Lexi and Clark's attacks, instinctually. We know current MC, before Level 3, couldn't do this but we do know someone who could. That would be Ella. Xanthe also asked the MC whether he could do that but the MC said he couldn't. I forgot the exact thing that was required for it, but this proves the MC can do that and likely the other things Xanthe asked about. Even without getting them from Ella.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Of course the number Spawns are op. look Alice she can turn you into a food pill or a food mist XD. Michael not a perfect mach but he feels like godzilla XD. Jake a pussy but a really dangerous one when he Mans up. Ella not the alpha bitch but still an alpha bitch Lol . Raven boy almost dead but still a pain in the ass for the lvl 5. MC a mindfucker copycat. Tiff still needs her time to shine XD
Yeah Alice is actually fuckin wild, even more so because she's not a DIRECT spawn of an Apostle, her connection to it is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Alright, now that I've seen that Dead End, that was a lot of info. Especially, with it revealing HERO, Clark, Lexi and Malik super early into the game. The real kicker here is that I've never seen the fight but guessed accurately how a fight between Lexi and the MC would go in the past. Which is similar to what happened here. Though, the MC only had 15 Power there with Lexi and Clark being Level 4. While I was referring to Level 2 MC vs Level 5 Lexi. Also, Lexi was roasting the hell out of Clark lol.

This dead end is also a bit inconsistent since Clark, at level 5, one shots and instantly kills the MC, at level 2. The reason why this is odd because it's said Level 4 Clark and Lexi ran out of power trying to kill a Level 1 MC that only had 15 PP. Yet, Level 5 Clark, casually, kills the MC when his regen is way stronger than on that dead end. He also has like 30 more power points than that dead end.

Another thing I found interesting was that the MC was able to numb the pain of Lexi and Clark's attacks, instinctually. We know current MC, before Level 3, couldn't do this but we do know someone who could. That would be Ella. Xanthe also asked the MC whether he could do that but the MC said he couldn't. I forgot the exact thing that was required for it, but this proves the MC can do that and likely the other things Xanthe asked about. Even without getting them from Ella.
I don't think they say they "ran out of power" per say but rather that they used a lot up on the MC. Which regardless, is still odd, but maybe it had to do with their usual grindset having already sapped their strength? They do mention the incredible Regen of the MC, and to make sure Malik finishes us off (cause of his ability), but to say they even went all out would probably be an overstatement. Clark and Alexis even at Level 4 could've easily leveled that entire street if they wanted to, but like to keep destruction at a minimum (unless the situation calls for it), even in the Ella fight Clark barely lifts a finger and Alexis is only really surprised attacked which forces them to finally just say "fuck it" and evolving to skip all the hassle of having to use even more energy to beat her.

It is odd that we lasted that long though you're right...I suppose it would be due to the consumption, I mean shit look how strong Kenny got from consuming a small amount of people in a short time frame, the only real moves they really do are shoot little enhanced bullets and skewering with iron whenever impaled or regenerated. No matter how you look at it, there should be no way they would be out of power from that fight alone, which is why I think it's more from the daily monster hunting grind.

As to why the MC didn't feel the pain I feel like it's obvious, he barely knew what planet he was on or who he was. Similarly to the Origin possessing him, any of our Evolutions, or the Kenny Dead End orgy; it's a monster thing no doubt, we were getting there.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I don't think they say they "ran out of power" per say but rather that they used a lot up on the MC. Which regardless, is still odd, but maybe it had to do with their usual grindset having already sapped their strength? They do mention the incredible Regen of the MC, and to make sure Malik finishes us off (cause of his ability), but to say they even went all out would probably be an overstatement. Clark and Alexis even at Level 4 could've easily leveled that entire street if they wanted to, but like to keep destruction at a minimum (unless the situation calls for it), even in the Ella fight Clark barely lifts a finger and Alexis is only really surprised attacked which forces them to finally just say "fuck it" and evolving to skip all the hassle of having to use even more energy to beat her.

It is odd that we lasted that long though you're right...I suppose it would be due to the consumption, I mean shit look how strong Kenny got from consuming a small amount of people in a short time frame, the only real moves they really do are shoot little enhanced bullets and skewering with iron whenever impaled or regenerated. No matter how you look at it, there should be no way they would be out of power from that fight alone, which is why I think it's more from the daily monster hunting grind.

As to why the MC didn't feel the pain I feel like it's obvious, he barely knew what planet he was on or who he was. Similarly to the Origin possessing him, any of our Evolutions, or the Kenny Dead End orgy; it's a monster thing no doubt, we were getting there.
I think the MC's power being forced to take over and keep him alive put the MC more in touch with his power than he's been outside of an evolution, and it was turbocharged into making sure he survived.
His regeneration might have been much stronger than it normally would have been at that point in time.
I think the tail consuming people also charged him up a bit more.

Reactions: AnonymousMouse

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

This scene might also have happened before Deus joined up with H.E.R.O.
A public attack by an out of control superhuman like that is one of his primary purposes, and the MC wouldn't have survived to further Deus' own goals later, so there wouldn't be any reason for him to cover that up like he did about the MC's identity being leaked.
Either that or the MC can be a blindspot in his vision of the future.
Or maybe Deus just knew that was a dead end, and the MC would be forced to restart the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I found something interesting...while we can disprove it was the 8th potentially at the Graduation Massacre, we can still assume it was an Apostle and that's why Zack showed up there.
Screenshot_20230706-213222-301.png
a few years ago, which means there's a chance that one of the corpses were recovered at the Massacre?

Screenshot_20230706-213235-719.png
A couple more of them leads me to believe 2, as is later solidified by saying BOTH were corpses. We know of those recent 2 one was the 8th and the other is probably the one Claudia is getting of similar properties. Perhaps she's getting Life? As we know Light can heal people in the Battle of Diamonds, Claudia has a kind hearted nature about her, perhaps a monster that spreads non violence is just what would suit her, allowing her to still help Tiffany.

My guess is the 1st one recovered years ago was the one at the Massacre, and also the one that injured Zack and his squad. If true, perhaps it was in correlation to the 7th in some way and Ella was warned about it through the 4th? Who knows.

If I was a monster that despised a certain Apostle pair, and I knew I couldn't physically hurt them, but COULD hurt their spawn that potentially carries out their motives; it would make sense to go hunt them down while they are weak, especially when it was fresh news. Even Valravn could detect when the 2nd made it's move, or Aglaecwif hearing about the 1st taking on a spawn despite it's rarity. There's a good chance:
-Sometime in that Ella year obtaining her powers, she got her powers from the 3rd & 4th Avatars.
-Their descent attracted the 7th (i.e recognizing it in the Dead End and saying it's not possible). Maybe she was shocked how it descended again so fast after being defeated?
-The 3rd & 4th held it off, we know they have intervened against the 1st, why not team up against the 7th?
-Ella retreated home and lost both her parents to it. But it ended up being defeated by the 2 of them together (3rd & 4th)?
-She kept running, did some soul searching as an orphan and discovering her newfound powers, where she met a young boy named MC, that she grew close to for a brief time.
-The 3rd & 4th let her in on their plans to combat the crazy ass force that is the 7th and his possy, and that's to get the Arbiter, but they'll need a vessel for themselves and it.
-At first she wants nothing to do with it, explaining her outbursts talking to herself when she gets back with Christie.
-The 7th is furious to be beaten by his leaders, so he sends one of his loyal followers (9th, 10th or 11th?) To go kill the 3rd & 4th, assuming they are still close to the spawn.
-Turns out the 3rd & 4th were a wee bit too drained from that encounter with the 7th, and instead warn Ella that one of the Apostles is nearby, and after her.
-This would explain why Ella only stops Christie AFTER the fact that they are already there at the party site, she knocks Christie out and is about to run.
-Whatever Apostle was sent, doesn't know what Ella looks like obviously, but knows they are nearby and are a kid to boot, narrowing down it's targets to only the grade rather than the faculty onlookers. We know the Dark followers aren't exactly the most caring bunch, so it starts slashing down the students.
-Considering it is an Apostle, it happens in a matter of seconds, before Zack arrives a little late to the party and takes the thing on alone with his squad.
-Ella watches from the side lines explaining why she was still there at the Massacre, yet not a suspect on H.E.R.O's radar FOR the murders, instead listed as a survivor.
-It also explains the tall man wearing a hood from one of the eye witnesses. For him to claim HE was responsible, either he got in late to see only him standing atop the bodies or it all happened INCREDIBLY fast and Zack pushed himself a little TOO far to end it quickly, explaining why it's taken YEARS even WITH an Evolution later on to recover.

Bam! Bit if a stretch I know, but I feel like this Massacre is gonna tie in a lot of shit later on.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There are four types of monsters. Infected, Natural Born, Variant and Uncategorised. We can probably take the latter out consideration.

Your logic only works if the Fairy is an Infected or a Variant, but not a Natural Born. We know monsters and even Apostles fuck. It's a porn game.

If the 5th Apostle mated with a monster of the Sixth's line, the Fairy would be a Descendant of the Sixth and a Son of the Fifth and that would make Alice a Descendant of the Sixth and a Grandson of the Fifth.

In that scenario, there should be a fairly good chance of the Fairy having two traits or at least carrying the potential recessively. Since Jake never showed any signs of having the 2nd's trait, I assumed you didn't need both traits to be active to be a potential inheritor. Ella seemed to be holding onto the hope that she could unlock a second trait through evolution, but it didn't pan out in her case. Whether Alice has better luck, who knows.

On ancestries and mixing of bloodlines:

1) Ella was anxious that Deryl couldn't finish the heart, because the one she provided him wasn't "pureblooded".
2) Aglaecwif mentions that Ella requires monster hearts from beings "with an untainted connection to a single lord".
3) Of the monsters we know, Aglaecwif and Valravn have the correct type of hearts, one is the descendant of the 4th and the other is of the 7th. Of the two, we know that Valravn is a variant and has no other ancestries other than the 7th. For Aglaecwif we can only speculate but she claims that she is the descendant of the 4th. I'm also willing to bet that Hex has a pure connection to the Sixth, and possibly Goliath to the third.
4) Xanthe's book on Naturalborn mentions that due to cross breeding the can achieve great genetic diversity, that based on the previous 3 points doesn't seem like a good thing. Perhaps a naturalborn may be born that ends up being stronger than the gods themselves through some mechanism, but up till now this hasn't happened. In fact only humans have showed a talent for adapting and becoming stronger no matter their power.

--------------------------

On Light vs Time for traveling:

You used an edge case that is iffy at best and isn't exactly supported by what Aglaecwif says. And even if that's the case, the Light Apostle would still not experience time.
1) The Rift can be reached by traveling the cosmos. This means that it's not beyond the cosmic event horizon, otherwise it would be impossible to reach.
2) It would take an eternity for any but the Sixth and the Eighth. Even if the Apostle of Time can freeze time, it would still take him an eternity. The Apostle of Light on the other hand from his perspective would travel instantly, but for the observer an eternity may have passed. Since Aglaecwif doesn't mention observers in any shape or form, it's more likely that it's Space + Light and not Space + Time.
3) In principle, Apostles related to Energy and Mass could potentially travel close to the speed of light, so it's even possible that Light can move faster than light. Xanthe already claims that it's possible for a superhuman to perform physically impossible feats like FTL. The way Nico does it, or a possible entity that freezes time, doesn't break any laws of the universe and both of these are not FTL travel anyway.

--------------------------

On Alice having both powers:

1) In the special relativity model, space and time are linked. WW uses a lot of concepts based on physics so it's fair to assume that at the very least, the classical model is important enough to take into account when discussing the game.
2) The player can observe that space and time related powers are very different from each other. Also considering that the Apostles come in pairs that are loosely linked in scope, it makes sense that if we have a Space apostle, we also have a Time apostle that is probably it's twin.
3) Gravity is the result of warped spacetime. But we mostly observe gravity through mass effect on spatial dimensions and time dillation is an aftereffect in a sense. If we had to choose one of Space and Time to attribute to gravity powers, that would be Space.
4) If Alice's powers are the result of both Space and Time, then they are inferior. All the "lesser" superhumans have very focused superpowers with limited applications. Tiffany can turn herself into light, use photobiomodulation or charge batteries, and that's only as a level 1. Clark on the other hand is a level 5 with a focused power that can only empower living and inanimate things, a fraction of what Tiffany can do. Same with MC. He can use his powers together or seperate, while Alice assuming that has both, can only use a combined version.

The way I see it, Alice's power is strong but flawed. A true heir of Space would be able to do whatever he wanted with it. He could teleport, create pocket dimensions, warp the three dimensions changing the trajectory of anything he wanted. Alice can only do the latter and the application is a bit iffy. Perhaps she hasn't figured it out, perhaps it's possible to get an upgrade if she manages to do whatever the Apostle asks of her. Who knows.

If on the other hand, Alice's power is indeed the untainted trait, it's possible that her powers of gravity is the "dumb brain liking fists", but essentially she warps space and creates gravity, but with enough power she can manage to create wormholes, change trajectories and other stuff like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: xhib

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
NameNo003, what are you waiting for? Get your ass on the job - My corruption said

What? Again? But I'm tired.

Yes, I know, but I can feel it now, I am going to reach to the peak soon and I need more! Consume more, NameNo003! Until your mind is filled with me and then no one would stop us.

- - -

Gentlemans, I'm so sorry, I just can't stop him, today let me guide you to R&X aka hidden base of H.E.R.O underground. I shall introduce you to some chicks of the school. Enjoy yourself!

Feel free to feed me your thoughts and opinions as usual! My corruption is a hungry bastard. I hope he would not prove to be a problem in the future. But for now, please stay tuned for next time! Some monsters and things are going to step up their game.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I know there's the whole 'just because I dress this way' thing but, is Ella really surprised that Dave called her a satanist when she's openly wearing a large, upside down crusifix on her choker?

I also feel the need to add that neanderthals didn't come before man, they're different branches.

Last edited:

[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021
Playing this game I thought that I understood everything I had to. I was severely wrong. This game brought in the fucking Geniuses of F95 and I thank you, for now I shall soon understand it all.

• Haha
Reactions: EndlessNights

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Playing this game I thought that I understood everything I had to. I was severely wrong. This game brought in the fucking Geniuses of F95 and I thank you, for now I shall soon understand it all.
If you intend to read this discussion thread thoroghly you're in for one hell of a long ride. Good luck with that, mate. I've been here for almost the entire game's life cycle save for the first release and the first update and when I decided to keep up with all discussions it felt like reading through the conversations Tolkien had with CS Lewis :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes