RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Assuming that his clones remain at full power, an army of level 5 bodies can be a very tough foe under circumstances. But without flight or some ranged attack he can't really engage at any meaningful capacity and those clones who do would require support, like Nico dropping them on top of MC.

If however Hero have ranged weapons capable of hurting the MC or Lucius himself has some kind of ranged attack, he could be huge trouble. And perhaps controlling numerous ranged attackers is easier than melee ones so he can comfortably make more than usual.

Lucius doesn't just clone himself. He clones his equipment too. So it's a matter of technology. If he could clone himself enough to reach a critical mass that nothing the MC makes can survive long enough to reach him he could be the perfect counter, although other limitations like ammo could ruin his day. He still would need some support, for example against an underground tentacle.
There's gotta be a catch...over 10,000 Level 5 bodies?! That's absurd, there's gotta be a catch of some kind, especially when I don't think he's as highly regarded as Bernhardt or Malik's strength.

I suppose you're right, he wouldn't have anything in the realm of like individual power like everyone else, instead his duplication IS the power. But if he can copy himself well over 10,000 times with the EXACT same durability as the original; you would have to smash through the durability of a 80+ old Level 5 over 10,000 times, that sounds impossible for anyone imo. You'd run out of energy before you even kill a quarter of them. Add that with the fact of duplicate equipment and it's capabilities, he's nye unkillable and unbeatable.

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
This one fucking line has been taunting me for weeks, I knew something was wrong with it, but I think I finally figured it out!

Unknown: Awaken, Descendent of the Sixth, Granddaughter of the Ether, heir to Space.

It's redundant! Of course, a grandchild is a descendant. Why the repetition? It's just clumsy. One or the other is fine. Why do both--Wait. Both. That's it! Oh, I see what you did, you sneaky motherfucker. It doesn't repeat. They're two separate entities! Alice is the Granddaughter of the Ether and a Descendant of the Sixth Apostle. The Ether is not the Sixth.

First read, I wondered why "ether" so I looked it up. It's an obsolete theory of electromagnetism and gravity. That fit. It's also the name for the fifth classical element of Greek mythology that supposedly filled the heavenly plane. I didn't notice at the time, but now I think the Ether is the Fifth Apostle.

...and the "Heir to Space?" It sounds so very similar to the "potential inheritor" of Order that Aglaecwif describes. Space could be the Original Power unlocked by the traits of the Fifth and the Sixth!

Sorry, Sixspawners. Your cult might need a rename. Also, light-speed is too slow to travel the cosmos, the 8th is probably time. Eight 8 = ∞ Eternity.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
cq12ap1n33.jpg
Nope glory to the sixspawn big Daddy ether sounds like a cunt if papa fairy went jhon wick things have to be as cringe as lucius looks, lucius personality... just lucius entire persona XD.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
This one fucking line has been taunting me for weeks, I knew something was wrong with it, but I think I finally figured it out!

Unknown: Awaken, Descendent of the Sixth, Granddaughter of the Ether, heir to Space.

It's redundant! Of course, a grandchild is a descendant. Why the repetition? It's just clumsy. One or the other is fine. Why do both--Wait. Both. That's it! Oh, I see what you did, you sneaky motherfucker. It doesn't repeat. They're two separate entities! Alice is the Granddaughter of the Ether and a Descendant of the Sixth Apostle. The Ether is not the Sixth.

First read, I wondered why "ether" so I looked it up. It's an obsolete theory of electromagnetism and gravity. That fit. It's also the name for the fifth classical element of Greek mythology that supposedly filled the heavenly plane. I didn't notice at the time, but now I think the Ether is the Fifth Apostle.

...and the "Heir to Space?" It sounds so very similar to the "potential inheritor" of Order that Aglaecwif describes. Space could be the Original Power unlocked by the traits of the Fifth and the Sixth!

Sorry, Sixspawners. Your cult might need a rename. Also, light-speed is too slow to travel the cosmos, the 8th is probably time. Eight 8 = ∞ Eternity.
This is a bit of a hard sell.

Alice calls the entity grandfather. Alice is the Ether's granddaughter. So the entity should be Ether.
The entity calls the Fairy it's wayward son. Apostles created monsterkind, so the Fairy can never be the son of an arbiter.
This means that this entity can never be more than an Apostle. So it's either the Sixth or something below it.

For your theory to be correct, someone must have made a mistake.

Space may be the name of Alice's power, although I doubt that it's the power of the Arbiter.

Lastly, for those who travel at the speed of Light, time pretty much doesn't exist. For the observer it would be too slow, but not for the Apostle himself. A photon doesn't experience time. The moment it's created, it also reaches it's destination, no matter how many light years it has traveled.

Last edited:

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Space may be the name of Alice's power, although I doubt that it's the power of the Arbiter.
Meh, "Space" is a broad word, and could easily encompass all of A Single Arbiter's power, especially if it's just a name. It could include Time, Gravity, Force, 'space' in the sense of a place to be (so teleporting) etc.

That said, I do actually agree. I think Alice is solely bound to 1/2 of her arbiter's apostles, compared to the MC who (I suspect is) a hybrid, or someone like Kenny who was a mutt.

Cool point about light btw.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ok. Theory on how the sneaky fucks travel to other universe. like when malik cooked goliath the power opens a hole in hex bubble and like Alice bomb opened a gate. They create Gates like the moon and océan ones. But maybe like when we eat jake the fight has much power that any ripple tears a hole and from it the weaker ones can travel to another plane. Need some work but thats what i have.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TerminusPrime

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2746716
Nope glory to the sixspawn big Daddy ether sounds like a cunt if papa fairy went jhon wick things have to be as cringe as lucius looks, lucius personality... just lucius entire persona XD.
Midspawn.jpg

Waifu Wars Electric Boogaloo part idfk I don't keep count.

Glory to Lady Shadow, breaker of betas, protector of the weak, and the most beautiful maiden in the game!

In a dream I saw her beauty. It conquered all the other inferior factions! Lady Shadow at the end of her conquest laid down beside mommy 4th's leg and all was good.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
View attachment 2747289

Glory to Lady Shadow, breaker of betas, protector of the weak, and the most beautiful maiden in the game!

In a dream I saw her beauty. It conquered all the other inferior factions! Lady Shadow at the end of her conquest laid down beside mommy 4th's leg and all was good.
uwotm8.png

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2747289

images (6).jpg
Gloves off then. your mutt has worms

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The worms enhance the erection my friend granting me +2 boner points and a trip to the doctor :devilish:

Your skank has mommy issues out the arse.
I know that's the cute part and the reason why she tries so hard to please she fears the MC gonna leave her if she can't keep him happy. And you also have Abandonment issues that's why you love the dog because mutts are loyal creatures. haha i guess is a draw can't get mad at you i find you to cute for that.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
And you also have Abandonment issues that's why you love the dog because mutts are loyal creatures. haha i guess is a draw can't get mad at you i find you to cute for that.
Ever since the 90 titty goblin broke my heart I had to turn to man's greatest friend :cry:

Da greatest draw of the century this is.

Now I must ponder the greater truths hidden in the game's texts...I am near to finding out what has been hidden in plain sight!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Annoying children being noisy at the court of Lady Ella. But it's ok, the important people meet behind closed doors.

Why the fuck does the squig look like devil pikatchu? What is this thing?! It caused me anxiety.
descarga.png
Who you calling squid you humie XD. IT just that the artist didn't had enough dakka so it was just krumpin for the logo XD.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, the truest truth has been in plain sight...you see long ago during the last supper hosted by the one who stands above all (Mommy 4th) brought together the many Waifu factions as all are equal under her although she is superior as the tome says!

During this time there was a traitor at the supper...but mommy 4th knew thanks to the ever loyal hound known as "Lady Shadow" but what Lady Shadow and Mommy 4th didn't know there were more than just a single traitor at the table....as written in the texts dating back a millennia ago the dark haired woman would strike mommy but she wouldn't throw the only stone...

STAND WITH ME BROTHERS & SISTERS AND BEHOLD THE TRUE TRUTH WE MUST FIND THE TRAITORS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The great sage Weird World laid out all the pieces but we were all too foolish to notice...the end times are near and we may lose our Waifus if we aren't quick!

I must ponder my next steps carefully I sense a reckoning coming for me as I revealed the truest truth
RUN.gif

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, the truest truth has been in plain sight...you see long ago during the last supper hosted by the one who stands above all (Mommy 4th) brought together the many Waifu factions as all are equal under her although she is superior as the tome says!

During this time there was a traitor at the supper...but mommy 4th knew thanks to the ever loyal hound known as "Lady Shadow" but what Lady Shadow and Mommy 4th didn't know there were more than just a single traitor at the table....as written in the texts dating back a millennia ago the dark haired woman would strike mommy but she wouldn't throw the only stone...

STAND WITH ME BROTHERS & SISTERS AND BEHOLD THE TRUE TRUTH WE MUST FIND THE TRAITORS!
The great sage Weird World laid out all the pieces but we were all too foolish to notice...the end times are near and we may lose our Waifus if we aren't quick!

I must ponder my next steps carefully I sense a reckoning coming for me as I revealed the truest truth
View attachment 2747617
descarga (13).jpeg
Run if you want. It only makes it more fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

View attachment 2747617
Now on i'm worried about you note
293499170_4766348473466919_4532394282449195390_n.jpg

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes