TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
This one fucking line has been taunting me for weeks, I knew something was wrong with it, but I think I finally figured it out!

Unknown: Awaken, Descendent of the Sixth, Granddaughter of the Ether, heir to Space.

It's redundant! Of course, a grandchild is a descendant. Why the repetition? It's just clumsy. One or the other is fine. Why do both--Wait. Both. That's it! Oh, I see what you did, you sneaky motherfucker. It doesn't repeat. They're two separate entities! Alice is the Granddaughter of the Ether and a Descendant of the Sixth Apostle. The Ether is not the Sixth.

First read, I wondered why "ether" so I looked it up. It's an obsolete theory of electromagnetism and gravity. That fit. It's also the name for the fifth classical element of Greek mythology that supposedly filled the heavenly plane. I didn't notice at the time, but now I think the Ether is the Fifth Apostle.

...and the "Heir to Space?" It sounds so very similar to the "potential inheritor" of Order that Aglaecwif describes. Space could be the Original Power unlocked by the traits of the Fifth and the Sixth!

Sorry, Sixspawners. Your cult might need a rename. Also, light-speed is too slow to travel the cosmos, the 8th is probably time. Eight 8 = ∞ Eternity.
I get the impression that the Ether is being formal when it speaks to Alice.
Descendant of the Sixth is describing her heritage, and Granddaughter of the Ether is describing her place in that heritage.
Heir to Space is describing the origin of her heritage.
It's all still pretty open to speculation at this point though. I'm sure we'll get to know more as the story progresses.
The next update has been described as more casual, but by meeting with the Blue Fairy and MC's dad there might be a decent amount of lore revealed soon.
The Blue Fairy at least should be able to give some counterpoints to the information we've learned from Valravyn, and since things have gotten pretty intense in the MC's life his dad might finally come clean about some of what happened to his mom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodaxis and xhib

BadToBone

Dec 29, 2021
Descendant of the Sixth is describing her heritage, and Granddaughter of the Ether is describing her place in that heritage.
It's all still pretty open to speculation at this point though. I'm sure we'll get to know more as the story progresses.
The next update has been described as more casual, but by meeting with the Blue Fairy and MC's dad there might be a decent amount of lore revealed soon.
The Blue Fairy at least should be able to give some counterpoints to the information we've learned from Valravyn, and since things have gotten pretty intense in the MC's life his dad might finally come clean about some of what happened to his mom.
I wonder if there's something unique about that fairy because it seems to be the only monster that actually cares for it's spawn. I'm stoked for the next update. Hopefully it'll be more lore than action

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I wonder if there's something unique about that fairy because it seems to be the only monster that actually cares for it's spawn. I'm stoked for the next update. Hopefully it'll be more lore than action
I mean I feel like there are other monsters that care for their spawns, regardless if it SEEMS friendly or not, we don't actually know their real true purpose. For all we know they seem to "care" so that they can mold them into whatever tool they want.

I thought this about the 3rd and the 4th, as they seem to always show some semblance of care even when infecting you they timidly approach you, with one even sucking you off and THEN infecting you. This applies to Demi's monster saving her from being strug up as well. But then there are other monsters like Michael's which practically almost eviscerated him just trying to give him his powers, in an almost mindless goal oriented manner.

Back to my point; the 3rd and 4th may seem "harmless" towards us even in Dead Ends (despite their overwhelming presence), or saving you from the 1st, but what if they're just trying to keep you unharmed so that you are a suitable vessel for their Arbiter/Origin to possess? There's a high chance that their nurturing presence is there to influence you in a corruptive, manipulative manner to fit their goal down the line, whatever that may be. Their loyalty has never seemed to be for you, but for either themselves or others of their kind higher up in the hierarchy.

-Angelina's monster wanted her milk and disposed of her when she wasn't needed anymore.
-Oscar's wanted to slaughter him and his family.
-Aglaecwif wanted you to give her a child.
-Kenny's Monster used him to get a stronger spawn for breeding.
etc. etc.

I'm not particularly prone to just believe they have our best intentions at heart just because they are hyper intelligent and SEEM good at face value. I mean shit, the Fairy almost killed everyone if Klaus didn't flee fast enough it probably would've, Alice included. But that's just my take though, Corruption seems to be related to monsters and their influence over your nature and sometimes actions be it through power (Jake's thoughts coming out of you) or the way you carry yourself (lack of morals, communicating with monsters, praising God, etc.). It's definitely not a POSITIVE thing for yourself in the longrun imo, unless your goals aligned of course.

Despite me loving the sleep around corrupt kill anyone who gets in my way route, if the 3rd or Mommy 4th want me to just give up my body so stupid ass Origin can get itself killed by Deus again or so Ella can have her way with me in her plans; I say FUCK that. As much as I love Ella, I plan on forcing some answers out of her and THEN deciding whether or not I want to help, in the meantime we can play cat and mouse if she fucks me on the side with her friends and keeps the game entertaining. If the 4th thinks a blowjob is worth selling my soul to some giant fuckin Eye for whatever monster politics they got cooking, I'm sorry to say but I'm not THAT religious, they'll have to revive their God another goddamn way, "caring" for me be damned.

Last edited:

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Decided to finally get around to posting here. Tried the game for the fetish but goddamn did I stay for the story. WeirdWorld, the writing is gorgeous. Music fits very well too.

Not sure if I'm counted as a dime a dozen praiser but it's just that damn good.

Also did a blind try and gotta say... Cole is an ass. He gonna die for Laurie man and then I search through the thread... She can goddamn live. But I gotta go through the whole thing again to also get a good fight with Valvarn. Gotta fight that Murder of Crows Knight full on without help because wow, it was intense.

BadToBone

Dec 29, 2021
I mean I feel like there are other monsters that care for their spawns, regardless if it SEEMS friendly or not, we don't actually know their real true purpose. For all we know they seem to "care" so that they can mold them into whatever tool they want.

I thought this about the 3rd and the 4th, as they seem to always show some semblance of care even when infecting you they timidly approach you, with one even sucking you off and THEN infecting you. This applies to Demi's monster saving her from being strug up as well. But then there are other monsters like Michael's which practically almost eviscerated him just trying to give him his powers, in an almost mindless goal oriented manner.

Back to my point; the 3rd and 4th may seem "harmless" towards us even in Dead Ends (despite their overwhelming presence), or saving you from the 1st, but what if they're just trying to keep you unharmed so that you are a suitable vessel for their Arbiter/Origin to possess? There's a high chance that their nurturing presence is there to influence you in a corruptive, manipulative manner to fit their goal down the line, whatever that may be. Their loyalty has never seemed to be for you, but for either themselves or others of their kind higher up in the hierarchy.

-Angelina's monster wanted her milk and disposed of her when she wasn't needed anymore.
etc. etc.

I'm not particularly prone to just believe they have our best intentions at heart just because they are hyper intelligent and SEEM good at face value. I mean shit, the Fairy almost killed everyone if Klaus didn't flee fast enough it probably would've, Alice included. But that's just my take though, Corruption seems to be related to monsters and their influence over your nature and sometimes actions be it through power (Jake's thoughts coming out of you) or the way you carry yourself (lack of morals, communicating with monsters, praising God, etc.). It's definitely not a POSITIVE thing for yourself in the longrun imo, unless your goals aligned of course.

Despite me loving the sleep around corrupt kill anyone who gets in my way route, if the 3rd or Mommy 4th want me to just give up my body so stupid ass Origin can get itself killed by Deus again or so Ella can have her way with me in her plans; I say FUCK that. As much as I love Ella, I plan on forcing some answers out of her and THEN deciding whether or not I want to help, in the meantime we can play cat and mouse if she fucks me on the side with her friends and keeps the game entertaining. If the 4th thinks a blowjob is worth selling my soul to some giant fuckin Eye for whatever monster politics they got cooking, I'm sorry to say but I'm not THAT religious, they'll have to revive their God another goddamn way, "caring" for me be damned.
You bring up good points. Maybe we get the semblance of "care" from the fairy because it's one of the select few that can actually communicate with us. I would like to think that the 3rd and Mommy 4th "care" about us beyond their goals, but that seems like wishful thinking at this point.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021

etc. etc.

Deryl's circumstances showed us a possibility that makes the monster motives very complicated, even if the resolution could be fairly simple. Let me explain:

The facts:
1) Deryl turns into monster.
2) By instinct he empowers his clone with his humanity.
3) MC beats monster Deryl badly, depleting almost all of his power.
4) The empowered clone returns to the whole and manages to reshape Deryl into a human.
5) Deryl thanks the MC for the beating, claiming that it was catalytic to that outcome.

If my point isn't yet clear, it seems that the power differential can allow the human side to win over the monster side. We had that indication since power protects the superhuman from monsterification during evolutions, but Deryl is proof that the interaction is more complicated than that.

A level 2 MC is for all intents and purposes, a weakling. So if he allows the Eye to be reborn, he gets dominated and absorbed by it.

What would happen if a naturally evolved level 5 with huge reserves of power allowed the Eye to be reborn? Would the same scenario repeat or it would be the opposite, MC dominating and absorbing the Eye?

Ella seems very insistent on MC becoming strong. She has high hopes that MC, who had his powers for a few months, will end up surpassing her in power which is odd to say the least. But even if it's possible, what's the damn purpose? We know that she doesn't just want the Arbiter to take over MC thanks to the Deadend. She wants MC to fight and choose his own fate. She says so during training 33.

This is all speculation but one of my theories is that Ella wants to create a god with a human-first agenda. We can't know the why. Perhaps the monsters are meant to win if things don't change, or perhaps there is some other apocalyptic event on the horizon and humanity will need the extra power to survive. Perhaps it's something more complex and more "neutral". But whatever the reason, for the superhuman to become god, they would need to inherit the power of an arbiter and a connection to the "higher plane".

The reason why I said that monster motives can be complicated, is because if that's the case, then why would they wait for the superhuman to reach level 5 and be able to resist them or even absorb/consume them? Perhaps monsters don't have the sense of self that humans have. Perhaps they don't care if they retain their agency or if they just live on in the superhuman's genes.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Deryl's circumstances showed us a possibility that makes the monster motives very complicated, even if the resolution could be fairly simple. Let me explain:

The facts:
1) Deryl turns into monster.
2) By instinct he empowers his clone with his humanity.
3) MC beats monster Deryl badly, depleting almost all of his power.
4) The empowered clone returns to the whole and manages to reshape Deryl into a human.
5) Deryl thanks the MC for the beating, claiming that it was catalytic to that outcome.

If my point isn't yet clear, it seems that the power differential can allow the human side to win over the monster side. We had that indication since power protects the superhuman from monsterification during evolutions, but Deryl is proof that the interaction is more complicated than that.

A level 2 MC is for all intents and purposes, a weakling. So if he allows the Eye to be reborn, he gets dominated and absorbed by it.

What would happen if a naturally evolved level 5 with huge reserves of power allowed the Eye to be reborn? Would the same scenario repeat or it would be the opposite, MC dominating and absorbing the Eye?

Ella seems very insistent on MC becoming strong. She has high hopes that MC, who had his powers for a few months, will end up surpassing her in power which is odd to say the least. But even if it's possible, what's the damn purpose? We know that she doesn't just want the Arbiter to take over MC thanks to the Deadend. She wants MC to fight and choose his own fate. She says so during training 33.

This is all speculation but one of my theories is that Ella wants to create a god with a human-first agenda. We can't know the why. Perhaps the monsters are meant to win if things don't change, or perhaps there is some other apocalyptic event on the horizon and humanity will need the extra power to survive. Perhaps it's something more complex and more "neutral". But whatever the reason, for the superhuman to become god, they would need to inherit the power of an arbiter and a connection to the "higher plane".

The reason why I said that monster motives can be complicated, is because if that's the case, then why would they wait for the superhuman to reach level 5 and be able to resist them or even absorb/consume them? Perhaps monsters don't have the sense of self that humans have. Perhaps they don't care if they retain their agency or if they just live on in the superhuman's genes.
You too make good point GT as always :giggle:

You're obviously right about Deryl, but Monsters and failed Monsterifed humans are 2 different things. I'm prone to believe the Monsterifed humans will probably have SOME semblance of humanity that can drive them past their instincts to an extent (like you mentioned with Deryl), but what of the OG intelligent monsters or the ones that come through the gates from another plane? THAT was my point, as those seem to be the primary ones infecting people for "caring" purposes.

The Eye argument is a good example...but if we are prone to believe that the Eye like in the Dead End can shove his OVER LEVEL 5 energy into a Level 2 body, what's to say he can't win a power struggle against a new Level 5 MC? Unless of course there's a time skip where we spend Malik/Bernhardt levels for time with our power to threaten The Eye, there's no way we are just whooshing away that Primal influence that stands above even the Apostles.

Regarding the Ella paradox, we don't know 100% that she DOESN'T want the MC stronger for the Origin to possess. It could be that she very well wanted us stronger so that EVENTUALLY, with a complete body (Level 5); she could insert the hearts and THEN bring the Origin making it a COMPLETE resurrection rather than an incomplete rushed one that spawned in the middle of a Level 5 war. You're right though she DOES say she wants US to win almost with a sadden expression during Training 33, and as much as Ella haters LOVE to write that interaction off, I think it serves as some of the only semblance of Ella ACTUALLY having a heart to heart moment, albeit slight and brief. The somber atmosphere almost speaks to ME as if she doesn't actually want "her side" to win, whatever that entails (even if it does mean bringing back the Arbiter). So if she DOES want us as a vessel, why kill us when we prove to have the Memory trait? She also seemed so sad that it was up to us for whatever purpose her Level 5 Evolution was to bring, does that mean SHE wanted to be the vessel, and that WE were to just be a failsafe if she failed in that regard (which she did), that would explain why she's so smitten with us later on in the story. Perhaps she's broken, beaten, and we are her only "salvation" to whatever plan she or the Apostles want to bring to light.

There are SO many factors we don't know about Ella...maybe she really does want a "human agenda" god. But her actions speak otherwise, she doesn't really seem to care about EITHER side in the matter, and even works with the Monsters themselves for whatever purpose. It's worthy to note; AT FIRST, after the year she spent away from Middle School when she came back she seemed to be fighting against something speaking to her in her head. IF that WAS the 4th, it would mean that eventually she was brought on board to their side cause in her apartment Dead End she even brings us to the 4th as a way of us getting an in on her plans or as an offering? (Due to our fast progress), and then on multiple occasions speaks presumably to them. So is Ella ACTUALLY helping them or just PRETENDING so she can at the last second flip to the good side? Is she being forced by them and that's why she wants US to win against her in the end? But she also mentions in the apartment that she doesn't work for them, was that just because she was being watched by the 4th? There are times in that past look into Ella where throughout her "moral conversion" into what later becomes the Massacre, she questions to Christie whether or not humans are even worth the being alive in comparison to animals. Who knows, but know at the start of her journey she DID NOT want to do something, whatever resistance she did have seems to be gone or pushed deep down for the time being.

You make a fair point with the monsters. In my eyes, the Monsters are an alien race that assimilates or conquers those that they come into contact with, with the addition of once partially integrating themselves, they allow and or make vessels for their Lords (Apostles) to come down to bask in whatever Hell they make for them. IF that is true, perhaps the humans are a little TOO compatible with the monster trait because it's like you said, I see no way of them being able to influence a Level 5. I mean shit, most Superhumans SURPASS their monster by Level 2, while others do it accidentally make sense, I truly do wonder WHY some WILLINGLY infect, especially knowing that their spawn can get stronger and not have to follow them around anymore, I doubt they are unaware of this fact. Another thing is I have ZERO idea what the Apostles want, they arguably are the ONLY ones to be able to stand up to Level 5s, which would make my first argument pointless, and unlike the other mindless monsters, they seem to have individual goals to themselves rather than to the species as a whole. I guess we'll find out, as much as I hate humans though, I doubt with a high level of certainty that the monsters have the human race'd best interest at heart.

Post Edit: Another thing to note, the Arbiter/Eye/Origin go fuck yourself; seems to have a PERSONAL interest in US, not Ella. It didn't really even know her all too much, and at the time.ofnour possession, refers to her as the Apostle's chosen, not it's own. So whatever plans the Arbiter has for us may be COMPLETELY different than what Ella or even the Apostles have in store for us. Yet Ella is making it's hearts, so is she aware of the Arbiter or does she just know of it? Is that enough to make her whole ass Deryl plan just off that whim? She also refers to the Apostles as THE TOP, nothing stands above them, yet...we know the Arbiter does...This makes the Ella paradox even more of a fucking mystery.

Last edited:

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
This is a bit of a hard sell.

Alice calls the entity grandfather. Alice is the Ether's granddaughter. So the entity should be Ether.
The entity calls the Fairy it's wayward son. Apostles created monsterkind, so the Fairy can never be the son of an arbiter.
This means that this entity can never be more than an Apostle. So it's either the Sixth or something below it.

For your theory to be correct, someone must have made a mistake.

Space may be the name of Alice's power, although I doubt that it's the power of the Arbiter.
:WaitWhat:
...you missed a paragraph. You know, the one that ends "I think the Ether is the Fifth Apostle." Either you didn't read it or you didn't address it, which is a shame because that was the point.

You thoroughly debunked "the Ether is an Arbiter" theory but I didn't think of that one. You did. There isn't a single mention of an arbiter in my post. Maybe take a look at that paragraph and then we can debate what I actually wrote and not where you assumed I was heading. Not going to lie, I was very fucking confused.

Quickly on the "Heir to Space" thing: If Space is simply the name of her power, "heir" feels like the wrong word. If you've inherited a fortune, you're no longer an heir to it. It's yours. It just makes more sense to me if Space is something she's yet to acquire and in-line to inherit.

Lastly, for those who travel at the speed of Light, time pretty much freezes. For the observer it would be too slow, but not for the Apostle himself. A photon doesn't experience time. The moment it's created, it also reaches it's destination, no matter how many light years it traveled.
There's still a hard limit to how far you can travel at light-speed. Beyond a certain point, space itself is expanding faster than light can travel and any light emitted today will never cross that divide. It's called the cosmic event horizon. If a light-speed traveller attempted that journey, it would be trapped between two receding galaxies unable to reach either.

Time dilation doesn't make much difference if the journey never ends.

Maybe you're right and the Ether is just overly formal and a little egotistical.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...we'll find out eventually.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TerminusPrime

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
:WaitWhat:
...you missed a paragraph. You know, the one that ends "I think the Ether is the Fifth Apostle." Either you didn't read it or you didn't address it, which is a shame because that was the point.

You thoroughly debunked "the Ether is an Arbiter" theory but I didn't think of that one. You did. There isn't a single mention of an arbiter in my post. Maybe take a look at that paragraph and then we can debate what I actually wrote and not where you assumed I was heading. Not going to lie, I was very fucking confused.
Perhaps I wasn't as clear as I should've been.
Me said:
Alice calls the entity grandfather. Alice is the Ether's granddaughter. So the entity should be Ether.
The entity calls the Fairy it's wayward son.
At that point I thought the matter was closed, so I continued with the Arbiter stuff.

So let's make this as formal as possible.

For your theory to work, the following thing needs to be true:
A descendant of a Fifth can create a spawn that is the descendant of the Sixth. Or to generalize it even more, a descendant of any Apostle can create a spawn that is the descendant of it's twin.

This is the hard sell. I'm willing to overlook the MC getting both traits because he got infected directly by an Apostle and had an accident which left him scars that look extremely similar to the Eye who is the Arbiter/Origin. But for this to happen with a descendant's spawn basically makes any conversation on the matter completely pointless because then what's stopping any "bastard" monster that has 1% of some Apostle passing on the original trait? And what' stopping it from passing the original traits of a non twin pair, or even more than 2. By that logic, someone like Kenny could inherit the original Authority, Body and Darkness traits and probably the traits of the twins for a grand total of 6. There has to be a rule, although it's not clearly defined in game.

There is some talk from possessed MC about the "tainted" lineage. Perhaps it's relevant perhaps not, but I thought to throw it here in case someone else has made a connection in this matter.

Additionally, monsters can "read" who the MC's parent is, no matter if he got both traits. He is the son of either the Third or Fourth. Not both. So the "genealogical" tree should be respected. WIth these in mind, I claim that the following statement is true:

Axiom 1: An ancestor of a descendant of the Sixth is either a descendant of the Sixth or the Sixth himself.

A)
The Entity says that Alice is Ether's grandaughter.
Alice calls the entity grandfather.
Result: Entity is Ether.

B)
Fairy is the ancestor to a descendant of the Sixth.
Axiom 1: An ancestor of a descendant of the Sixth is either a descendant of the Sixth or the Sixth himself.
Result: Fairy is the descendant of the Sixth

C)
The Entity calls the Fairy his son
B Fairy is the descendant of the Sixth
Result: The Entity is either the Sixth or a descendant of the Sixth

D)
A Entity is Ether.
C The Entity is either the Sixth or a descendant of the Sixth
Result: Ether is either the Sixth or a descendant of the Sixth.

At that point I think it's fair to assume that the Entity is in fact an Apostle, which means that Ether is in fact the Sixth and not a monster descendend from the Sixth.

And since (hopefully I didn't misrepresent you) you accept my argument that there is no Arbiter involved, then there is no reason to assume that Space is connected to both Fifth and Sixth. Technically I can't prove that Space is not the combintion of the 2 traits, but the only reason I'm mentioning this is
You said:
Space could be the Original Power unlocked by the traits of the Fifth and the Sixth!
and I will use Occam's Razor because it makes the most sense to me. If I can prove that the Fifth is not involved at all, either by himself or through the relation to his Arbiter, I don't need to theorize that Space is connected to both the traits.

Last edited:
Reactions: xhib

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
Perhaps I wasn't as clear as I should've been.

At that point I thought the matter was closed, so I continued with the Arbiter stuff.

So let's make this as formal as possible.

For your theory to work, the following thing needs to be true:
A descendant of a Fifth can create a spawn that is the descendant of the Sixth. Or to generalize it even more, a descendant of any Apostle can create a spawn that is the descendant of it's twin.

This is the hard sell. I'm willing to overlook the MC getting both traits because he got infected directly by an Apostle and had an accident which left him scars that look extremely similar to the Eye who is the Arbiter/Origin. But for this to happen with a descendant's spawn basically makes any conversation on the matter completely pointless because then what's stopping any "bastard" monster that has 1% of some Apostle passing on the original trait?

Additionally, monsters can "read" who the MC's parent is, no matter if he got both traits. He is the son of either the Third or Fourth. Not both. So the "genealogical" tree should be respected. WIth these in mind, I claim that the following statement is true:

A)
The Entity says that Alice is Ether's grandaughter.
Alice calls the entity grandfather.
Result: Entity is Ether.

B)
Fairy is the ancestor to a descendant of the Sixth.
Result: Fairy is the descendant of the Sixth

C)
The Entity calls the Fairy his son
B Fairy is the descendant of the Sixth
Result: The Entity is either the Sixth or a descendant of the Sixth

D)
A Entity is Ether.
C The Entity is either the Sixth or a descendant of the Sixth
Result: Ether is either the Sixth or a descendant of the Sixth.

At that point I think it's fair to assume that the Entity is in fact an Apostle, which means that Ether is in fact the Sixth and not a monster descendend from the Sixth.

And since (hopefully I didn't misrepresent you) you accept my argument that there is no Arbiter involved, then there is no reason to assume that Space is connected to both Fifth and Sixth. Technically I can't prove that Space is not the combintion of the 2 traits, but the only reason I'm mentioning this is

and I will use Occam's Razor because it makes the most sense to me. If I can prove that the Fifth is not involved at all, either by himself or through the relation to his Arbiter, I don't need to theorize that Space is connected to both the traits.
There are four types of monsters. Infected, Natural Born, Variant and Uncategorised. We can probably take the latter out consideration.

Your logic only works if the Fairy is an Infected or a Variant, but not a Natural Born. We know monsters and even Apostles fuck. It's a porn game.

If the 5th Apostle mated with a monster of the Sixth's line, the Fairy would be a Descendant of the Sixth and a Son of the Fifth and that would make Alice a Descendant of the Sixth and a Grandson of the Fifth.

In that scenario, there should be a fairly good chance of the Fairy having two traits or at least carrying the potential recessively. Since Jake never showed any signs of having the 2nd's trait, I assumed you didn't need both traits to be active to be a potential inheritor. Ella seemed to be holding onto the hope that she could unlock a second trait through evolution, but it didn't pan out in her case. Whether Alice has better luck, who knows.

Reactions: Gtdead

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So I fucking FINALLY completed my replay of the game, to revel in whatever details I can retain, this will cover everything AFTER Deryl's Evolution (in addition to Aglaecwif). I'm gonna try to use the spoiler sections so I'm not cluttering half a god damn page bear with me.

That's about it on everything, god this was fucking long. I can't wait for the next update, bye unless you have questions; see you all around in the thread.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes