RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
If you intend to read this discussion thread thoroghly you're in for one hell of a long ride. Good luck with that, mate. I've been here for almost the entire game's life cycle save for the first release and the first update and when I decided to keep up with all discussions it felt like reading through the conversations Tolkien had with CS Lewis :KEK:
There is literally no way on god's green earth anyone can read through this whole ass thread in good conscience.

I can't remember who did it, but I think the longest reply on here was SCIENTIFICALLY and MATHEMATICALLY dissecting how powerful Bernhardt's attack was against the mountain monster. It took up a whole page AND THEN some, boggles my fucking mind yet I have incredible respect for that guy.

Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
There is literally no way on god's green earth anyone can read through this whole ass thread in good conscience.

I can't remember who did it, but I think the longest reply on here was SCIENTIFICALLY and MATHEMATICALLY dissecting how powerful Bernhardt's attack was against the mountain monster. It took up a whole page AND THEN some, boggles my fucking mind yet I have incredible respect for that guy.
Of course taking Bernard to numbers gonna be a pain because the dude hits you with the atmosphere maybe he can even control air speed . and everything goes downhill from there because Dexter says he can Fix the nuclear Fallout that means he can control gas and other elements so either the asshole is even more op that we give him credit for or is like Alice that is only now that she gets creative with her powers Beyond gonna punch you or kick you. When She got the gravi bomb i was like shittttttt she is a walking Nuke then she evolves and now you can not run because she now can pull you with gravity fields and then turn you into a 7zip file XD like she did with the chimera.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
NameNo003, what are you waiting for? Get your ass on the job - My corruption said

What? Again? But I'm tired.

Yes, I know, but I can feel it now, I am going to reach to the peak soon and I need more! Consume more, NameNo003! Until your mind is filled with me and then no one would stop us.

- - -

Gentlemans, I'm so sorry, I just can't stop him, today let me guide you to R&X aka hidden base of H.E.R.O underground. I shall introduce you to some chicks of the school. Enjoy yourself!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to feed me your thoughts and opinions as usual! My corruption is a hungry bastard. I hope he would not prove to be a problem in the future. But for now, please stay tuned for next time! Some monsters and things are going to step up their game.
Good lord Jess and Angelina just reached my top 3 out of everything you have done thus far.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
I don't think they say they "ran out of power" per say but rather that they used a lot up on the MC. Which regardless, is still odd, but maybe it had to do with their usual grindset having already sapped their strength? They do mention the incredible Regen of the MC, and to make sure Malik finishes us off (cause of his ability), but to say they even went all out would probably be an overstatement. Clark and Alexis even at Level 4 could've easily leveled that entire street if they wanted to, but like to keep destruction at a minimum (unless the situation calls for it), even in the Ella fight Clark barely lifts a finger and Alexis is only really surprised attacked which forces them to finally just say "fuck it" and evolving to skip all the hassle of having to use even more energy to beat her.

It is odd that we lasted that long though you're right...I suppose it would be due to the consumption, I mean shit look how strong Kenny got from consuming a small amount of people in a short time frame, the only real moves they really do are shoot little enhanced bullets and skewering with iron whenever impaled or regenerated. No matter how you look at it, there should be no way they would be out of power from that fight alone, which is why I think it's more from the daily monster hunting grind.

As to why the MC didn't feel the pain I feel like it's obvious, he barely knew what planet he was on or who he was. Similarly to the Origin possessing him, any of our Evolutions, or the Kenny Dead End orgy; it's a monster thing no doubt, we were getting there.
Not quite about mc becoming a monster, more like he was highly corrupted (corruption was like 30 iirc) so yeah while mc was there he was a little fucked in the head, and by becoming corrupted in such early state of his evo even though he had low power he was really in part with his monster side thats why he was so strong in healing etc.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Ah-shit-here-we-go-again-1.jpg
I was recovering from my crippling addiction to superhuman until i had the dumb idea of checking why there were no new alerts to this thread when i opened the first page, this mistake cost me three new bad ends, two new sex scenes and new playthrough :cry:.

But honestly i didn't even remembered that the fight against the thugs was the first bad ending of the game, i thought it was the one you fight against Ella, if you guys didn't mention i don't think i would ever try it.
I can only say that it was amazing, WW already setting up A LOT OF SHIT so early and really important things, Mc's tail, HERO, Malik Alexis and Clark with theirs respective powers, and even if the quality of the images was still at the first stages you can feel how much talent WW has, i think it will become one of the best scenes for me from now on.

By the way i think that Alexis and Clark were just annoyed that Mc was so hard to kill, enhanced bullets and blades are a bad match against regeneration, so leaving Malik to finish the job was just easier for them, he is also the one who burns the whole house during Kenny's bad ending.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I've been sitting here for the past day and I thought about the power increase from Level 2 to Level 3 again. I don't think it's supposed to be a 200 power increase normally. It's likely supposed to be a 100 power increase but because the MC has both traits, his evolution gained an extra 100.

-snip-
I too don't believe that evolution will continue in increments of 10x. But I also don't think that the evolution gains are fixed.
Basically I entertained the thought that the evolution is going to give more than 150 power as I expected MC to evolve a short time after
Valravn. This is why:

My theory is that the increases are relative to the power that the superhuman has at the moment of his evolution. The boost is roughly 2x, so the superhuman ends up becoming three times as powerful.

The only reason WW uses a fixed addition instead of a multiplication is to control the game's progression a bit better and make power checks more precise.

So are these numbers.. normal? Could someone like Henri have 80.000 power and someone like Ella have 31590 power as a
newborn level 5? Well, yes it is and frankly I think that Henri has way more than that.

Ella says that power differences among level 5s are extreme. We can safely assume that MC will have reached or surpassed 1000
power once he reaches his 4th (my estimate is 2000~ but anyway). Do 4 digit differences seem extreme to you, all things
considered? They don't to me. I would expect differences of around ten thousand power to be considered "normal".

Ella for example doesn't seem to be able to do anything to Malik, while she had an edge against Nico. This isn't a great example
because Ella is tricksy and she likes to play with her food. She even did it with MC at the very beginning of the game, giving him
hope that there is a possibility to beat her. But assuming that Ella tried her best, the power differential would be overwhelming.

Even if we assume that the numbers are way lower than my projections and Ella has let's say 5000 power, Malik sounds to me
that he would have to be around 15000 or more. The effect he had in the battle was astounding. He defeated the monsters that
trapped him, cooked the Goliath, nuked half the dimension and went after Ella without breaking a sweat in the meantime, casually
taking his time to examine her powers and do some theorycrafting. Ella's attempt to attack him was pitiful.

edit: Made it a bit easier to navigate.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I too don't believe that evolution will continue in increments of 10x. But I also don't think that the evolution gains are fixed.
Basically I entertained the thought that the evolution is going to give more than 150 power as I expected MC to evolve a short time after
Valravn. This is why:

My theory is that the increases are relative to the power that the superhuman has at the moment of his evolution. The boost is roughly 2x, so the superhuman ends up becoming three times as powerful.

The only reason WW uses a fixed addition instead of a multiplication is to control the game's progression a bit better and make power checks more precise.

So for example,
MC was progressing at
2.5~ power / week during level 1 for 6 weeks. Start 0 power | 14 power gained | 14 power total | 20 power evolution
7.5~ power / week during level 2 for 9 weeks. Start 34 power | 66 power accumulated | 100 power total | 200 power evolution

Assuming that the trend continues with MC increasing his gain rate 3x:
22.5 power / week during level 3 for 13.5 weeks. Starts at 300 power | 300~ power gained | 600 power total | 1200 power evolution
67.5 power / week during level 4 for 20~ weeks. Starts at 1800 power | 1350 power gained | 3150 power total | 6300 power evolution
202.5 power / week during level 5 for the rest of his life. Starts at 9450 power and improves at 202.5 / week for the rest of his life.

Disclaimer: It's important to note that this extreme progression is probably due to the fact that MC is actively training and fighting all
the time. Someone who doesn't see much conflict in his life would probably progress slower even if he had the same potential

This is a very rough framework and due to the nature of the numbers, small mistakes can create dramatic differences. So don't take
them too literally. I don't take into account dead time or other problems like the fact that MC's progression during level 1 slows to a
crawl past the first week. Also I ignore the fact that he almost evolved at day 8.

As for the comparisons between Apostle spawns and the rest, I think the whole calculation is based on the superhuman's potential.
This is probably what Ella can determine with her unique "vision".

MC and Jake were her two chosen. Up till day 58 their progression is pretty much the same. In fact Jake is a bit better even if
only MC managed to unlock both the traits. After that we don't have any data and Jake's progression seem halted because he
pretty much gives up. With Mia being healed and his greatest "Rival" turning into an ally, he doesn't really have any drive to see this through.
This calculation also assumes that the power checks in the game are indicative of Jake's power at that time.

Ella believes herself a failure and that MC will surpass her. Considering that higher level superhumans progress faster than lower levels,
she had her powers for 7 years and she is constantly improving herself, it doesn't make sense for the MC to ever reach her or surpass her.

Superhumans with lower potential like Laurie can't progress that fast. In fact Laurie seems fairly competent compared to others. Based
on my calculations she progresses around 15% as fast as MC and Jake.

To put things in perspective, 15% of MC's progression would put Henri at 80.000 power according the progression figures that I provided
earlier. He has been level 5 probably for more than 50 years. If MC can progress at 202.5 power / week, that would put him at 530.000~
power, and 15% of it is 79500.

Some more comparisons based on these metrics:

Considering that most superhumans who reach level 3, do so fairly quickly, in 2-3 years,

Gillibrand has been level 3 for 35 years
His power would be around 6250.

Clark has been a superhuman for a decade, Let assume that his progression was
1 year level 1 -> 2 year level 2 -> 3 years level 3 -> 3 years level 4 -> 0.5 years level 5
His power would be around 15000

What about Ella?

Ella being the daughter of an Apostle should have a higher potential than common superhumans. Assuming that she can progress
at 50% of MC's progression, and she had her powers for 6 years:
She claims she's been stuck at level 4 for a while, so I could see her with a progression like:
0.5 year level 1 -> 1 year level 2 -> 1 year level 3 -> 3 years level 4 -> 0.5 years level 5
That would put her at 31590 power (for comparison, as a late level 4 she would be at 9652)

So are these numbers.. normal? Could someone like Henri have 80.000 power and someone like Ella have 31590 power as a
newborn level 5? Well, yes it is and frankly I think that Henri has way more than that.

Ella says that power differences among level 5s are extreme. We can safely assume that MC will have reached or surpassed 1000
power once he reaches his 4th (my estimate is 2000~ but anyway). Do 4 digit differences seem extreme to you, all things
considered? They don't to me. I would expect differences of around ten thousand power to be considered "normal".

Ella for example doesn't seem to be able to do anything to Malik, while she had an edge against Nico. This isn't a great example
because Ella is tricksy and she likes to play with her food. She even did it with MC at the very beginning of the game, giving him
hope that there is a possibility to beat her. But assuming that Ella tried her best, the power differential would be overwhelming.

Even if we assume that the numbers are way lower than my projections and Ella has let's say 5000 power, Malik sounds to me
that he would have to be around 15000 or more. The effect he had in the battle was astounding. He defeated the monsters that
trapped him, cooked the Goliath, nuked half the dimension and went after Ella without breaking a sweat in the meantime, casually
taking his time to examine her powers and do some theorycrafting. Ella's attempt to attack him was pitiful.

One last theory:

I thought about this with all the talk about Xanthe's serum. Evolutions don't seem to "fail" (other than monsterification of course).
Jake had a bad evolution, losing his senses and missing on knowledge, but that didn't stop him from keeping up the pace with MC.

In a similar vein, Xanthe's serum does not inhibit growth. But it's possible that the evolution gives less upfront power. So a superhuman
who is meant to become 3x strong when evolving, only becomes 2x strong.

Ok I need to stop with the theories, these things take a lot of time to write and I overdid it these days.
Ok but did you count for endo and exo traits? Or is just one general formula because Michael skill is a game changer mate became a lithium battery XD. He needs 3 types of Energy internal,external and monster so is like a fire triangle also alice Evo was on clark steroids XD plus her almost perfect match with Big Daddy E we gonna Need her updated dosier to be sure. fucking W.W wiping his butt with our theories every royal rumble he makes also MC has some Energy absortion is just that he still needs to learn how to use it. Man this shit is so hard we would have to make a study of every superhuman to get an answer. Fuck this is worse than a phd study.

Reactions: xhib and Gtdead

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Ok but did you count for endo and exo traits? Or is just one general formula because Michael skill is a game changer mate became a lithium battery XD. He needs 3 types of Energy internal,external and monster so is like a fire triangle also alice Evo was on clark steroids XD plus her almost perfect match with Big Daddy E we gonna Need her updated dosier to be sure. fucking W.W wiping his butt with our theories every royal rumble he makes also MC has some Energy absortion is just that he still needs to learn how to use it. Man this shit is so hard we would have to make a study of every superhuman to get an answer. Fuck this is worse than a phd study.
Now that you mention it, WW's last post here is almost a year old.
Quick question to y'all forum gremlins: do you think WW still reads this thread and just stay silent or did he leave us for good and just comunicates through discord/patreon/etc?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Quick question to y'all forum gremlins: do you think WW still reads this thread and just stay silent or did he leave us for good and just comunicates through discord/patreon/etc?
I think he reads our ramblings but he is wise and keeps silent so we dont go full crazy fan on him. That or we are so weird that he ignore us to keep his mental health XD in that casé i Blame syther dogclappers, 69 furrycorps and Drako one man crusade for being the meanest asshole on the forum and the game. is weird that he has being calm this days too calm..... XD

Last edited:

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
On Light vs Time for traveling:

You used an edge case that is iffy at best and isn't exactly supported by what Aglaecwif says. And even if that's the case, the Light Apostle would still not experience time.
1) The Rift can be reached by traveling the cosmos. This means that it's not beyond the cosmic event horizon, otherwise it would be impossible to reach.
2) It would take an eternity for any but the Sixth and the Eighth. Even if the Apostle of Time can freeze time, it would still take him an eternity. The Apostle of Light on the other hand from his perspective would travel instantly, but for the observer an eternity may have passed. Since Aglaecwif doesn't mention observers in any shape or form, it's more likely that it's Space + Light and not Space + Time.
3) In principle, Apostles related to Energy and Mass could potentially travel close to the speed of light, so it's even possible that Light can move faster than light. Xanthe already claims that it's possible for a superhuman to perform physically impossible feats like FTL. The way Nico does it, or a possible entity that freezes time, doesn't break any laws of the universe and both of these are not FTL travel anyway.
Mixed Ancestries and Alice later. I'm focusing this post on Light vs Time because I've been dying to talk about this one.

For clarity, this is what we're talking about.
Aglaecwif: We come from another space, far from here, a dimension, much like the one we're in now, but infinitely larger in scale. It is possible to reach it by simply travelling the cosmos as I understand it, though it would take an eternity for any but the Sixth and the Eighth.

Condition #1: It's possible to reach the Other Dimension by "simply" travelling the cosmos.
Condition #2: It's impossible to reach it for any but the 6th and the 8th in less than an eternity.

First, I'll deal with your points 1-3. Then I'll explain why I think Light fails and why Time doesn't.
1) Depends. Sure, the Other Dimension could be well within the Observable Universe, but the horizon is only an impassable barrier to light or anything travelling at the speed of light. If you could reach a sufficient level of FTL to offset the rate that space is expanding, crossing the cosmic event horizon is perfectly possible.

Xanthe did say FTL was possible, right? I'll get to him.

2a) Sure, stopping time doesn't help with the distances. Who said anything about stopping time? :KEK:
3) Xanthe's FTL comment is one of two primary reasons why I don't think Light is the 8th.

The problem is prevalence. It breaks Condition #2.
2b. If anyone actually made it this far, you're probably wondering how the fuck can Time do any better than Light?
Aside from a few other bits of trivia, I'm pretty much done.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I would say they probably lurk when the update comes out to get feedback. Then go back to working on the game or doing stuff in their personal life.

And if I'm being honest, I'm glad they do it that way, if true. Too many "fans" on this site think their insults are valid criticism of games. It's one thing to address something, point out why it's a problem and then give feedback on how to improve it. It's a whole other thing to throw around personal insults, trash the game and then act surprised when Devs stop interacting with their communities.

I'll use myself as an example. I had a problem with how the MC fought during the final Jake encounter. I explained how the MC could've fought those waves of soldiers better and how he could've been more versatile with his abilities. I assume WW took the feedback and then explained why in the next update when the MC did his training montages. Even before they did that though, I fully acknowledged that those soldiers had better gear than the Klaus fight and that was why the MC couldn't crowd control them better. That's how you give feedback. I wasn't being unreasonable and I overall understood why the fight turned out like that.

Meanwhile, you've had people insult WW because they kept getting dead ends, even though the game tells you to train at multiple points. What other outcome did they expect? Then there's the people that shit on the story when they only played for 15 mins and don't realize their point isn't even valid because of stuff that is explained further. All they had to do is keep playing for a few minutes and they would've got their answer but they rather shitpost.

So yeah, I think WW pops in every now and again for feedback. I think they also upload the public releases here when it comes out, as well. Other than that, they don't comment anymore and I'm fine with it, personally. I rather they work on the game and take time off to relax or do their own thing instead of being bombarded by trolls and people who just want to hate on here. Not sure about their discord as I'm not in it.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Mixed Ancestries and Alice later. I'm focusing this post on Light vs Time because I've been dying to talk about this one.

For clarity, this is what we're talking about.
Aglaecwif: We come from another space, far from here, a dimension, much like the one we're in now, but infinitely larger in scale. It is possible to reach it by simply travelling the cosmos as I understand it, though it would take an eternity for any but the Sixth and the Eighth.

Condition #1: It's possible to reach the Other Dimension by "simply" travelling the cosmos.
Condition #2: It's impossible to reach it for any but the 6th and the 8th in less than an eternity.

First, I'll deal with your points 1-3. Then I'll explain why I think Light fails and why Time doesn't.
1) Depends. Sure, the Other Dimension could be well within the Observable Universe, but the horizon is only an impassable barrier to light or anything travelling at the speed of light. If you could reach a sufficient level of FTL to offset the rate that space is expanding, crossing the cosmic event horizon is perfectly possible.

Xanthe did say FTL was possible, right? I'll get to him.

2a) Sure, stopping time doesn't help with the distances. Who said anything about stopping time? :KEK:
3) Xanthe's FTL comment is one of two primary reasons why I don't think Light is the 8th.

The problem is prevalence. It breaks Condition #2.
2b. If anyone actually made it this far, you're probably wondering how the fuck can Time do any better than Light?
Aside from a few other bits of trivia, I'm pretty much done.
First things first, since these theories take some time to put in words and present, I want to at least make sure that I've understood your argument correctly.

Is this an accurate representation?

Xanthe can determine that FTL is possible through observation of a small sample of superhumans
That would mean that among monsters it should be relatively common.
So if a powerful monster has a power that is "suited" to speed, it can probably reach FTL.
Traffic lights since they mess with time probably come from the Apostle of Time.
The green traffic light power creates extreme acceleration throught some process.
That would mean that the Apostle of Time has a power suited to speed and can reach FTL.
In space since it's a vacuum, an entity can keep accelerating itself.
The Apostle of Light is by it's definition limited around the speed of light constant even if he can reach FTL.
The Apostle of Time in comparison can keep accelerating forever.

-----------------

Second, I like this theory and the way you made the connections. It makes a lot of sense. However we disagree on the premise, which is
based heavily on how we interpret Xanthe's ideas. Since my interpretation isn't objectively better or "truer" than yours, there is no need to
argue against your points. In fact if you are correct on your interpretation, I'd agree with you on almost every point.

-----------------

To keep this interesting and since I've thought a lot about it, I want to give my own interpretation and how I think these powers work in case
someone finds it interesting. What can I say, I'm a sucker for sci-fi, especially one mixed with fantasy. This game seriously outclasses
any superhero movie in existence by miles.

My arguments:

Last edited:
Reactions: xhib

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I think Michael is fairly straightforward in how he works. His body is capable of absorbing and storing various forms of energy. If you burn him he absorbs heat. If you electrocute him he absorbs electricity.

To use that energy in any meaningful capacity, he also needs to suck supernatural energy, and the only way he knows how to do it is to absorb sacrificed/killed monsters. So he essentially mixes these two types of energies and uses his own power as a catalyst to launch an attack.

I think his energy "stores" and his Power stat are completely unrelated. His body is a gun. Normal energy is the bullet casing/tip and supernatural energy is the gunpowder. Which is clever as fuck narratively. Michael was always reliant on guns and limited ammunition to fight. So he turned into a supernatural gun with a limited supply of ammunition. But least he also is the ammunition factory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xhib and necromater

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
Hey yall do you think any more of the MC's friends are going to become Superhuman (or monsterify)?

theres the whole twin abduction thing going on which my guess for as to why is some S.I.N plot to to get twin apsostles to infect twins so they can get someapsotle superhumans, which if thats the case Amber and liz could get thrown into the superhuman ring.

then theres claudia whose Dexters kid so she's sure to get to be an apostles spawn

theres Emily whose friends with Ella and if my shit memory serves me correct she had a crazy level of physical compatibility with monsters and ella couldn't pick one, that and her mind wasn't strong enough then to endure an infection. personally i think if she got infected by the dark lord or some other death dark etc themed apostle it'd be based, imagine dark knight goth emily, itd be badass.

any other friends yall want to see involved in the SUPERHUMAN struggle

Reactions: EndlessNights

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
View attachment 2754050
Yo. Syther why are you and your fellow beastclappers like this? :confused: XD
if they wish to fuck animals they deserve to be hunted down like animals, brothers and sisters of all factions we must unite against the feral taint, Ella militants, Alice Apostles, Emily groupies, amber acolytes, and all other human/superhuman waifu factions, we must unite under one banner, the titties of mankind, and go forth with righteous fervor to protect the innocent hound shadow from the clutches of the feral fuckers who would desecrate the sanctity of mans best friend, and the ancient bond between them, emily groupies fight for the safety of your dog, and everybody else fight because ferals are just weird,
with me brothers and sisters, and forward into war!

1688824100092.jpeg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
if they wish to fuck animals they deserve to be hunted down like animals, brothers and sisters of all factions we must unite against the feral taint, Ella militants, Alice Apostles, Emily groupies, amber acolytes, and all other human/superhuman waifu factions, we must unite under one banner, the titties of mankind, and go forth with righteous fervor to protect the innocent hound shadow from the clutches of the feral fuckers who would desecrate the sanctity of mans best friend, and the ancient bond between them, emily groupies fight for the safety of your dog, and everybody else fight because ferals are just weird,
with me brothers and sisters, and forward into war!

View attachment 2754102
Yeah... Mother says No Killing each other but insulting and incest are fair play so yeah XD. Thx for meme now i have something for when he is high as a kite

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
Is this an accurate representation?

Xanthe can determine that FTL is possible through observation of a small sample of superhumans
That would mean that among monsters it should be relatively common.
So if a powerful monster has a power that is "suited" to speed, it can probably reach FTL.
Traffic lights since they mess with time probably come from the Apostle of Time.
The green traffic light power creates extreme acceleration throught some process.
That would mean that the Apostle of Time has a power suited to speed and can reach FTL.
In space since it's a vacuum, an entity can keep accelerating itself.
The Apostle of Light is by it's definition limited around the speed of light constant even if he can reach FTL.
The Apostle of Time in comparison can keep accelerating forever.
Yeah, that's an accurate representation of my argument. A little fucking depressing to see my great wall of text so neatly summarized, but I think the context was necessary. Still, I am not concise.

On the Limit Break
One of the things I think the game does really well is creating a variety of authoritative viewpoints with their own insights, biases and blindspots. Ella and Xanthe are the best examples. However, both of them seem to agree that a Superhuman's relationship to the laws of the universe changes at Level 4. I put a quote from Ella in the spoiler below that addresses that point directly. I wrote that first, so if it doesn't seem to address this post. That's why.

Between that quote and Xanthe's comments on the Limit Break, I'm not holding out much hope that our universe's laws will govern Levels 4 & 5 let alone the Apostles, Arbiters and beyond. That said, they should still act as the framework that WeirdWorld's setting and power system rests upon. Guiding, but not binding. As long as the story is internally consistent, I'll manage. The moment stories start breaking their own rules, the world unravels for me and I lose interest.

The only comment I'll make about Supernatural Energy is that if it's both a Superhuman's power source and their lifeforce, Michael's ability to drain it from those weaker than him has the potential to be absolutely broken at its apex.

On Alice having both powers:

1) In the special relativity model, space and time are linked. WW uses a lot of concepts based on physics so it's fair to assume that at the very least, the classical model is important enough to take into account when discussing the game.
2) The player can observe that space and time related powers are very different from each other. Also considering that the Apostles come in pairs that are loosely linked in scope, it makes sense that if we have a Space apostle, we also have a Time apostle that is probably it's twin.
3) Gravity is the result of warped spacetime. But we mostly observe gravity through mass effect on spatial dimensions and time dillation is an aftereffect in a sense. If we had to choose one of Space and Time to attribute to gravity powers, that would be Space.
4) If Alice's powers are the result of both Space and Time, then they are inferior. All the "lesser" superhumans have very focused superpowers with limited applications. Tiffany can turn herself into light, use photobiomodulation or charge batteries, and that's only as a level 1. Clark on the other hand is a level 5 with a focused power that can only empower living and inanimate things, a fraction of what Tiffany can do. Same with MC. He can use his powers together or seperate, while Alice assuming that has both, can only use a combined version.

The way I see it, Alice's power is strong but flawed. A true heir of Space would be able to do whatever he wanted with it. He could teleport, create pocket dimensions, warp the three dimensions changing the trajectory of anything he wanted. Alice can only do the latter and the application is a bit iffy. Perhaps she hasn't figured it out, perhaps it's possible to get an upgrade if she manages to do whatever the Apostle asks of her. Who knows.

If on the other hand, Alice's power is indeed the untainted trait, it's possible that her powers of gravity is the "dumb brain liking fists", but essentially she warps space and creates gravity, but with enough power she can manage to create wormholes, change trajectories and other stuff like that.
Also, replying to your points on Alice from your previous post. Mixed Ancestry is a lot more complicated.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
346616007_178883918449117_7483848896169454431_n.jpg
So are we Killing furries or we are gonna keep talking of why Alice is second best waifu because mother is first? i'm fine with either maybe both XD. The problem is alice needs to thinks outside the box she just looks for the Easy way to do things gonna get creative maybe a few war Crimes like when she nuked the traitors and the Office.

4.80 star(s) 350 Votes