ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The forum seems to have gone crowed lately, so that means I have to contribute too after the absence.

Just as promised, the monsters and thing show their performance this time. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And finally, my result of being reaching the peak of corruption. There she is... the final boss! The very mastermind of the entire time!

IS THAT SHADOW I SEE!?!?!?!
lord-have-mercy-lord-have-mercy-im-bout-to-bust.gif
You just made every dog clappers dream come true you fucking saint of corruption you!

The rebis looks fucking amazing btw and I also dig fairy and Aglaecwif (Buff monster mommy go hard too).

Now ima take that image of lady shadow and 'worship' the fuck out of it :devilish:.....be back at a later date gentlemen this is gonna take a lot of worshiping...

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The forum seems to have gone crowed lately, so that means I have to contribute too after the absence.

Just as promised, the monsters and thing show their performance this time. Enjoy!

And finally, my result of being reaching the peak of corruption. There she is... the final boss! The very mastermind of the entire time!

Now syther gonna dial the crazy to 11 aff :( oh well love the what if versión and the goth monster milf XD

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
View attachment 2778355
You just made every dog clappers dream come true you fucking saint of corruption you!

The rebis looks fucking amazing btw and I also dig fairy and Aglaecwif (Buff monster mommy go hard too).

Now ima take that image of lady shadow and 'worship' the fuck out of it :devilish:.....be back at a later date gentlemen this is gonna take a lot of worshiping...
1689615890786.png

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 2778355

We at the Church of Ella would like to support this decision of The Dog Clappers' next step into the future of religion.

-Praise be Shadow and Ella!~

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We at the Church of Ella would like to support this decision of The Dog Clappers' next step into the future of religion.

You mean the furry church ? XD so it only takes a smoking hot ,dog eared ebony babe to make you change sides?
..... understandable XD

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019

[/QUOTE]
shhhite man I was never a shadow dogclapper believer but upon investigation I might be turn into a believer:whistle:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Man is a sad thing that the mutt is a better option than the crazy goth chick XD almost any female in this game is a better option than ella i'm still on the fence ella or tiff who is the worse cunt? Nico is just a diva and i'm gonna put cole here because he is a cuntboy XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

Man you went and broke the balance now the dogclapper corruption is on the loose. You have to make one of mother in all her glory do it brother before syther goes jake crazy and full douche.and this forum becomes a land of dogclappers and eww furries.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Man you went and broke the balance now the dogclapper corruption is on the loose. You have to make one of mother in all her glory do it brother before syther go jake crazy and become a douche and this forum become a land of dogclappers and eww furries.
Too Late

After busting 6 consecutive nuts to Lady Shadow in all her glory I have ascended back to the mists of wander and saw the great forest once more!

I saw the tied up DrakoGhoul screaming for Mommy 4th

I saw the 90 titty goblin and all her tricky she shows to new comers in the mists

I saw the great truthful boar and his message of Shadow's victory over the midspaw

I saw the silent one EndlessNights liking posts and all was good with him

I heard the praises from RonaldGrand6969

I, the great prophet of Lady Shadow am very pleased with potential new dogclapper recruits after the corrupted one NameNo003 showed her beautiful visage.

The true truth was always going to happen...the detractors ever so slowly hid the truth but in the tome of shadows it mentioned the great mother...mommy 4th who would reveal said true truth.

The true truth is that Shadow is clearly behind it all and that her will is law as long as Mommy 4th allows it.

Dogclappers it is our time...our time is now!

Glory to Mommy 4th, Glory to Lady Shadow, Glory to the Dogclappers!

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Too Late

After busting 6 consecutive nuts to Lady Shadow in all her glory I have ascended back to the mists of wander and saw the great forest once more!

I saw the tied up DrakoGhoul screaming for Mommy 4th

I saw the 90 titty goblin and all her tricky she shows to new comers in the mists

I saw the great truthful boar and his message of Shadow's victory over the midspaw

I saw the silent one EndlessNights liking posts and all was good with him

I heard the praises from RonaldGrand6969

I, the great prophet of Lady Shadow am very pleased with potential new dogclapper recruits after the corrupted one NameNo003 showed her beautiful visage.

The true truth was always going to happen...the detractors ever so slowly hid the truth but in the tome of shadows it mentioned the great mother...mommy 4th who would reveal said true truth.

The true truth is that Shadow is clearly behind it all and that her will is law as long as Mommy 4th allows it.

Dogclappers it is our time...our time is now!

Glory to Mommy 4th, Glory to Lady Shadow, Glory to the Dogclappers!
Well shit. Brother didn't blow a fuse it was the whole box.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Man is a sad thing that the mutt is a better option than the crazy goth chick XD almost any female in this game is a better option than ella i'm still on the fence ella or tiff who is the worse cunt? Nico is just a diva and i'm gonna put cole here because he is a cuntboy XD
You tread dangerous grounds Necro...you are literally married to a goth, GIVE IN...join us...

Shadow being better? I would not wish our churches' newfound relationship with the Head Priest ItzSyther , but let's just call them even for now...

I won't argue Nico out of fear of DrakoGhoul .

Cole is indeed a cuntboy that deserves the longest of deaths.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well shit. Brother didn't blow a fuse it was the whole box.
I assure you brother Necro, I am more sane than I have ever been. Just let Shadow into your heart.

Forget about every other girl (except Mommy 4th of course) and embrace the clappening...embrace dogclapping.

It's an amazing feeling and I'm sure you'll love it!

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

No one especially important this time, just a couple of monsters that'll show next update, but I like the designs so I'll post 'em as previews.
Anyway, last post before the update comes out. See ya.

Also: Hey its the big titty snake lady from weird news
I ain't all that much into lamia, not gonna lie.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The only female i let lick and bite me is my wife yep she is weird like that. No furrything don't believe his lies he has dogworms in his brain he just wants to spead the dogclappers virulence look at him he loves the mutt more than mother is just Heresy shaped as a friendly lie

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The only female i let lick and bite me is my wife yep she is weird like that. No furrything don't believe his lies he has dogworms in his brain he just wants to spead the dogclappers virulence look at him he loves the mutt more than mother is just Heresy shaped as a friendly lie
Mommy 4th's love is big enough for all to share Brother Necro I expected you to know this!

My mind is sound and my heart beats for Shadow but my soul belongs promptly to Mommy 4th.

Your mind is warped Brother Necro by years of Goth poontang we must cure you...you need some clappening in your life!

Do not worry, we shall save you properly and if need be we'll save everyone else too...to serve mommy 4th better we must spread the influence of her most faithful hound to purge the...lesser beings if you will...the weaker Waifus.

As told in the great tome long ago Mommy 4th did say that there was a traitor among her flock and her mutt told her of the traitor...if only the page wasn't lost to time...
The truest truth REVEALED.jpg
But fear not everyone you shall be cleansed, you shall be cured...you shall worship the proper Waifus...only the most faithful to her majesty Mommy 4th.

Time for the Dogclappers Inquisition arc boyos :devilish:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes