necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Come on, man. Let me have my preferences. I just said I wasn't into them, that means more for you.
Also not "him".
XD.he is infected with the dogclapper worm. For more info on the syther Heresy read previous posts with all the crazy parts and yes he got his own erebus yeah 003 i Blame you XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
necromater is really exuding that traitorous propaganda right now...did the waifu traitors to mommy 4th get to you?

The worms that Lady Shadow gives unto her ever faithful following protects us from such foul propaganda...if only her majesty mommy 4th would allow us to share these worms with everyone we could of saved you so much sooner! But alas it isn't too late...

We shall purge the traitor and anyone else from the flock working with them...I have reason to believe it could of been far more than just 1 traitor.

This is fine...the more we purge the better for Mommy 4th and Mommy shall have her way in the end.

Soon gentlemen and ladies...soon!
The great purge.jpg
All hail the 4th! All Hail Lady Shadow! DOWN WITH THE TRAITORS!

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
wait are the traitors the one that aren't that into the snake lady or shadow because if it that, what "exactly" do you do to the traitor. just asking for a friend:whistle::rolleyes:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
necromater is really exuding that traitorous propaganda right now...did the waifu traitors to mommy 4th get to you?

The worms that Lady Shadow gives unto her ever faithful following protects us from such foul propaganda...if only her majesty mommy 4th would allow us to share these worms with everyone we could of saved you so much sooner! But alas it isn't too late...

We shall purge the traitor and anyone else from the flock working with them...I have reason to believe it could of been far more than just 1 traitor.

This is fine...the more we purge the better for Mommy 4th and Mommy shall have her way in the end.

Soon gentlemen and ladies...soon!
View attachment 2779062
All hail the 4th! All Hail Lady Shadow! DOWN WITH THE TRAITORS!
Yep that's the issue more less. Brother You dare. the worm has you paranoid finding foe in everyone. everything will burn you will burn all of us. The worm lies brother stop before it's to late.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
wait are the traitors the one that aren't that into the snake lady or shadow because if it that, what "exactly" do you do to the traitor. just asking for a friend:whistle::rolleyes:
Comrade I'm so glad you asked! It depends of course on the severity of their betrayal...you see Mommy 4th is fair to all her children this includes the traitorous bastards.

Mommy 4th understands that everyone has different preferences which is why she created all of the Waifus and they lived in harmony until the great traitor striked...it caused a holy war that lasted for a very long time.

We dogclappers had to hide in secret because of this but thanks to our Fair Lady Shadow and her embracing the love of Mommy 4th we no longer have to hide...we no longer have to be scared because we know she'll protect us.

For those who do not like Snake Lady or Shadow this is fine...but do not under any circumstances harm a Waifu unless Mommy 4th wills it or they strike at Mommy 4th.

Luckily for us Mommy 4th granted her ever faithful hound what she needed to find the traitor and anyone else who sided with them.

And with Lady Shadow's blessing I shall carry out her divine order!

Although if your curious of what we do exactly...we cleanse them with Mommy 4th's ever graceful love...every orifice of their being filled with her love until they are...corrected...cleansed...made anew.

Worse case scenario we kill them instead tho :devilish:

(Followers of the traitor waifus suffer similar fates btw)

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The mutt. nobody cares about the snake i mean we wanna know if we will be able to snake her XD but that's all.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yep that's the issue more less. Brother You dare. the worm has you paranoid finding foe in everyone. everything will burn you will burn all of us. The worm lies brother stop before it's to late.
The worm speaks nothing but the truth of course. Those who stand against Lady Shadow stand against Mommy 4th and therefore we shall unleash divine judgement upon them...I pray for the souls of the wicked who follow the traitorous waifus...I hopefully can save them all!

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Comrade I'm so glad you asked! It depends of course on the severity of their betrayal...you see Mommy 4th is fair to all her children this includes the traitorous bastards.

Mommy 4th understands that everyone has different preferences which is why she created all of the Waifus and they lived in harmony until the great traitor striked...it caused a holy war that lasted for a very long time.

We dogclappers had to hide in secret because of this but thanks to our Fair Lady Shadow and her embracing the love of Mommy 4th we no longer have to hide...we no longer have to be scared because we know she'll protect us.

For those who do not like Snake Lady or Shadow this is fine...but do not under any circumstances harm a Waifu unless Mommy 4th wills it or they strike at Mommy 4th.

Luckily for us Mommy 4th granted her ever faithful hound what she needed to find the traitor and anyone else who sided with them.

And with Lady Shadow's blessing I shall carry out her divine order!

Although if your curious of what we do exactly...we cleanse them with Mommy 4th's ever graceful love...every orifice of their being filled with her love until they are...corrected...cleansed...made anew.

Worse case scenario we kill them instead tho :devilish:
oh is that all in that that case neither the snake lady nor shadow but I do like Emily she like the goth gf I always wanted, big tit, can sing, and like to eat a lot of food my type of girls. really the dog is more of an add on for me if nothing else

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
oh is that all in that that case neither the snake lady nor shadow but I do like Emily she like the goth gf I always wanted, big tit, can sing, and like to eat a lot of food my type of girls. really the dog is more of an add on for me if nothing else
A perfectly fine choice! Emily the sister of Shadow while lacking to some of us Dogclappers is a Waifu mentioned a great many times in the tome of shadows due to Lady Shadow's love and great want to protect Emily.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Sooo... Am I an anomaly in all of this, for not being interested in the snake, not wanting to fuck the dog, and being ready to jump on any other waifu, included the Judas ?
Or am I an atheist ? The antichrist ?
What the fuck am I in that confusing Sytherverse ?
no I don't you u are. You guy me while I am interested in the snake lady, I dont want to clap the dog, and also want to jump almost all waifu hell even some dude "mostly cole for reasons" and lastly who Judas did I miss a character is she the robot limbs chick

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Sooo... Am I an anomaly in all of this, for not being interested in the snake, not wanting to fuck the dog, and being ready to jump on any other waifu, included the Judas ?
Or am I an atheist ? The antichrist ?
What the fuck am I in that confusing Sytherverse ?
You are a child of Mommy 4th true and through comrade and despite the fact you do not wish to bang Shadow that is fine..Mommy caters to all preferences and this is okay...while Ella is Judas we cannot confirm if she is truly the traitor or not although with how she is...she most likely is the traitor and most likely has other traitor Waifus following her.

When the time comes...the day that we find the traitorous Waifus we expect you to forget them, they are...ill with a disease and they must be cured.

Those who do not follow Mommy 4th and her commandments must be properly punished.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The dogclappers do have some ideas of whom the traitor(s) are though:

Ella: Ella is of course our top suspect and she cannot be trusted that is certain.

Mia: Mia is a contender...I do not trust neutral Waifus...they are like the swiss we just can't trust em.

Alice: She is a child of the fairy and is proven to be a trickster so therefore a descendant must be as well.

Jake with Tits: This Waifu is something some like and honestly I do not know how to feel about that...purging this one might do some proper good!

Tiffany: She is evil and cold...wanting to kill her own father...who's to say she wouldn't kill our dearest mommy 4th?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Better learn to cook budy it looks like there are not cook lessons on the goth academy XD i'm teaching my wife and well she got the Spirit At least

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
no I don't you u are. You guy me while I am interested in the snake lady, I dont want to clap the dog, and also want to jump almost all waifu hell even some dude "mostly cole for reasons" and lastly who Judas did I miss a character is she the robot limbs chick
Look the last page posts shit went crazy

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes